The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor 15: China Episode #3 Insider Clips"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-05-07, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor 15: China Episode #3 Insider Clips"
Thanks to James Barber of Survivor Sucks for the transcription:

Tribal Voting

What did the members of Fei Long have to say as they voted out Leslie? Find out now.

Aaron (Leslie): Sorry, mother hen, but all your chicks in China are grown up.

Jean-Robert ("Sister Christian"): I think there's a couple ballots out there with my name on it. I have to vote for you to vote with the consensus. The person who should be going home tonight is Courtney.

James ("Leslie"): We're at the part of the game now where we can't take any chances to go flip with the other team.

Courtney ("J Robert"): I'm voting for you because when you snore at nighttime it sounds like someone is choking a walrus, and also because we're like archnemeses, we hate each other. You should have seen this coming. I bet you voted for me."

Amanda ("Mom" - she takes a while to actually write the words and read her vote): Mom, it breaks my heart to do this to you, but it feels like you're too close to the other tribe right now. I'm so sorry. Good luck with everything.

Denise (Leslie): I hate to see you go, you did a good job around camp, but I don't need preaching to, I already got a mother. Thank you.

Leslie (Jean-Robert): My vote is for Jean-Robert, mostly because I'm not writing down Courtney's name.

Todd ("Mom" with a sad face): I really didn't want to do this, but you know the game, Mom. When people vote one way you've gotta go with them. Love you.

(Note: Maybe Denise isn't so good natured after all!)

Zhan Hu's First Win

How does the Zhan Hu tribe feel about winning their first Reward? Find out now as Peih-Gee reveals her war wounds from the battle.

"Zhan Hu finally had their first win, challenge win, and it felt so amazing. I have to say it was a little sweeter (laughs) because it was the girls that carried us through. I've never wrestled or fought anybody before, I'm a bookworm, I'm a nerd. I don't know, but it was fun. I was a little slippery eel out there. I think the women on their tribe definitely outweighed the women on our tribe, but you know what, we are all fighters in our hearts, we really pulled it through. We got some comforts, and I think it really helped to boost morale and we're feeling great."

(cut)

"The reward challenge was fun but Denise was heavy! It took all three of us to roll her in and apparently I found out from Leslie that Denise is not only a lunch lady, she's a karate instructor, so she knows how to put the holds on you. My knees are all tore up, I've got crazy bruises all over all of them, scrapes. I had to dig paint out of the scrapes. Really, I was trying to put as many points of contact of my body as I could against the ground to be solid and have more pushing room. We finally rolled her off. It was a fun little scrap, but...actually they're doing a lot better. Yesterday we couldn't bend down, we were like decrepit old ladies. We're doing better, especially if it stays dry we can heal a lot faster too."

(cut)

"For reward, we played for comfort, so we got blankets, we got pillows, a tarp, and a lantern and kerosone. We were already pretty comfortable, but this added to it. The place is a lot more festive now. We got to kidnap somebody. We already kind of strategized about that. We picked Leslie, because according to Jaime, she's really honest, and is nice and genuine. We knew we could get some good answers out of her, even though she knows this game inside and out. After talking to her I really do think she's genuine and she really does tell the truth. Maybe she omits things but I think she was the best person we could have over here. Besides, we like happy people on our tribe (laughs) and having her here was fun."

(cut)

"Our shelter's already pretty comfortable with the tarp. Now we don't have to worry at all about rain waking us up. The pillows are a huge blessing. We were making them out of pine needles before. It's comforting more than anything else, you get a lot of strength from that. We have a blanket, either we'll use it as a mattress to sleep on or as a blanket to keep warm. Either way I think it's going to go a long way toward us regaining even more strength."

(cut)

"I know this win is going to give us momentum, absolutely. We never doubted ourselves, even though we lost three challenges. We knew we had the heart to go for it, sometimes physically it might not be easy to go against those two big giants, but we knew if we just kept going -- we used our brains, wit, speed, we're agile. I don't think we can lose from now on. I think it gave us a huge morale boost."

Leslie's Final Words

After her torch is extinguished, Leslie gives her final words. Does she have any regrets about the way she played the game?

"I took away from Survivor...I realized very quickly that my faith means more to me than anything in the world, and I had an opportunity to just sit and pray every day, and focus on the situation I was in, which was so surreal. I'm in the middle of the jungle in China. It was a good time for me to draw closer to God. It was interesting because I never thought I could do that without my Bible, and yet I had memorized so much Scripture that I was able to do that. It meant a lot to me, it was a really good time for me."

(cut)

"I really hope my femily will be proud of me. I would have liked to have lasted longer, but just that I made it this far, I have absolutely no complaints. I always knew going into this game that I would be here as long as God wanted me to be here, and apparently, he's ready for me to go home. I'm fine with that. I could use a hot meal, a shower, definitely, and some water would be good."

(cut)

"I really hope my tribe made the right decision. It had to have been a tough one for them. I know they all liked me, except maybe Denise, maybe not. She didn't like me too much. I know it must have been difficult for them. I don't have any hard feelings, I hope they do well. I hope Todd can find that hidden immunity idol. That would be really cool."

(cut)

"I am so proud of myself. I had this dream, I chased the dream, I finally got to be on Survivor. I did it for nine days. I would have liked to be here longer, of course, but you know what, I had a great time, I learned I'm a lot stronger than I ever thought I was. I don't understand why they voted me out, but I know they had their reasons, and I'm actually kind of glad I got out of there before it got too ugly. Already people were doing this kind of stuff, it was a little out of my element. I had a great time, I would do it again in a heartbeat. Thank you so much for this opportunity."

Leslie, the Day After

After sleeping off the anger of being voted out, Leslie finds clarity and strength in her faith. Find out how she feels the day after being eliminated.

"My job is giving honest, candid advice, and I think being on Survivor was really hard for me because I am honest. I think people, it's funny, in real life they respect that. They love that about me. In Survivor I think they were afraid I would be too honest and give away secrets. I came into the game knowing I did want to do it with the most of integrity and as best as I could, knowing I was playing a game that did require bluffing and protecting what is dear. I had every intention of being true to the people that I was being told I would be true to. I guess I really didn't think that they wouldn't be true to me."

(cut)

"Coming into Survivor, I knew in order to have a strong team, my muscles weren't going to cut it. I knew a strong will, a strong spirit in a tribe would get us far. Unfortunately they didn't agree with me and that's why I was cut out short. They believe they could win better with muscle. The truth is if you have somebody with big muscles but doesn't really have a supportive or exciting spirit or adds to that dimension of the tribe, you're really cutting yourself. It's like pouring alcohol into a wound. It's painful to have that person around. You can kind of see that in the game of Survivor. You can carry somebody because they're strong, but if they're not easy to be around...Unfortunately my tribe, now that they voted me off, I think they're going to suffer because of that."

(cut)

"I think I did bring a lot of nurturing. I truly care about those people. I know they know that about me. I don't think the vote was easy for them. I could tell when I hugged them all goodbye. I have no hard feelings. I think I was the heart of the tribe, and when you pull that out, you're going to see some fragmenting. I don't want that to happen to them, but I do think they cut the heart out when they voted me out."

(cut)

"I'd be lying if I said there wasn't a part of me that didn't want them to fall completely apart. That's the human part of me that's kind of jaded by the vote. Then the mother part of me really wants me to get it together. I want them to start having some fun. Our tribe was just work work work work work. If you sat down, everybody called you out. It was ridiculous. We didn't have any fun. Initially it was the right idea but then it just started to get cutthroat."

(cut)

"It's like this little microcosm of culture, only times infinity. You've got all these personalities and everybody's vying for a million bucks. You don't see that in everyday life. It brings out, I said it a million times, it brings out the icky in all of us. I think there was a part of me that wanted to see what my icky was like. Does that make any sense? (laughs) I didn't like my icky, but now I know what I need to work on, so..."

(cut)

"You know that saying, 'Absence makes the heart grow fonder' and how you really do start to appreciate the people that are in your life and you mess up and it's OK, where in Survivor you mess up and they wanna vote you off. It's so weird, I turned into this person who was trying to please everybody. In real life I try to be me and the people who don't like me, just don't be around me. In Survivor, it's so different, because you have to become this person they want you to be, otherwise they'll vote you off. Obviously I didn't do a very good job (laughs), I didn't last like I wanted to, but it's tough."

(cut)

"You absolutely can overstrategize and think too much in Survivor, and I think when that happens, 90% of the time you're at camp. You don't really see when you're watching an episode that's three whole days of sun up to sun down. You literally wake up with the sun and go to bed when it gets dark. That day seems like a week in real life. It's the longest day. You think, 'Was that today or last week?' and it was that morning. You have so much time to think and so much time to analyze and overanalyze. I'm an overthinking anyway, so it was excruciating."

(cut)

"Survivor is a hard game. It's a game that changes you. I cannot imagine going through this experience and not having been changed at some level, spiritually, emotionally, mentally, definitely physically. It changes every aspect of you, and it's definitely for the better. It's weird because the reason I wanted to try out for Survivor in the first place was season three. It was Africa and it was miserable, they weren't eating or drinking, they were miserable. Jeff asked them if they would do it again and they all said in a heartbeat. I knew I had to be a part of that. I can tell you as miserable as I was for nine days, as hard as that was, I would do it again in a heartbeat. I would."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •