The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""headdress" theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-01, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""headdress" theory"
I know its time to concentrate on the bootee of today, but I just couldn't hold back. I' ve tried to copy, cut, paste, load..
but i can't get the picture of lisabeth's headdress in the opening credits to show up here. So if anyone can help?

The question is who is wearing the headdress?

answer: mickei colber

or mikekeithcolbyamber

Mike Keith Colby Amber

the figure's:

Upper right: Mike's receded hairline and forehead, small eyes
Upper Left: Amber's eye and hairline
Lower Right: Keith's jaw and loose skin
Lower Left: Colby's straight nose and chin, jaw

the white war paint and flames hide the blur of the blending. and the early photos are used without facial hair.

The final four?
If I remember right, from survivor 1, the figure of the winner was a combination of sue, rudy, kelly, and rich.

I've dissected this picture up four ways to show each individual, if someone with skill could post likewise. If anyone else sees the same, can we agree that this should be the final four? If so, how can we speculate that they got there?

An okagor alliance bowing down to the "food god" himself?
A Michigan alliance?
A "mano y mano y mano" alliance?
Lets attack this photo immediately!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "headdress" theory Kokoro 02-22-01 1
 RE: "headdress" theory mistofleas 02-23-01 2
   RE: "headdress" theory colbysincharge 02-23-01 3
       RE: "headdress" theory lambity 02-23-01 4
           RE: "headdress" theory Bushwacker 02-23-01 7
 RE: "headdress" theory MRwonka 02-23-01 5
   RE: "headdress" theory vviCKed 02-23-01 6
   RE: "headdress" theory Rudyrox 02-24-01 9
       RE: "headdress" theory lambity 02-24-01 13
 RE: "headdress" theory; Jerri tari32 02-23-01 8
   RE: "headdress" theory; Jerri mistofleas 02-24-01 10
       headdress final four? colbysincharge 02-24-01 11
           RE: headdress final four? ACPS65 02-24-01 12
           RE: headdress final four? mistofleas 02-26-01 15
 RE: "headdress" theory weltek 02-26-01 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-22-01, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "headdress" theory"
Good speculation....it might be a clue that an ordinary viewer wouldn't get (or even see ;) But don't count Liz out. It ~is~ her headdress (even though it could imply that they were immune or something to that effect) but you'll also notice that it's also her top.

Oh and not that I'm one of those Liz-should-win-'cause-she's-so-nice-and-sweet-and-cute people, I'm just pointing something out.

mistofleas 8043 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-23-01, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "headdress" theory"
LAST EDITED ON 02-23-01 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 02-23-01 AT 12:08 PM (EST)

I have to agree with Kokoro on this. I think that it's Elisabeth's hair and eye not Ambers. I know that Lis is Blonde, but shadowed as it is it could be a blonde and it just looks like her eyes more than Ambers. However, I think that the Michael / Keith / Colby part it right. I didn't even clue into the top of the head looking different until you pointed it out. Man, Mikes receding hairline should have been jumping right out at me. I think I'll turn in my ##### Tracy decoder ring and call it quits!! Kudos to CIC for having the eagle eye on that one.

Edited to say:
How come it deleted the "Dicque" part of "Dicque" Tracy?

02-23-01, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "headdress" theory"
http://survivornews.net/news/200102/19-headdress/compare.shtml

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 02:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "headdress" theory"
Looking at the pictures from the URL below, I'm sure it's Amber and not Liz, because I can see part of Amber's blue-white swimsuit in one of the pics.

Regards,
Lambz

>http://survivornews.net/news/200102/19-headdress/compare.shtml

Bushwacker 74 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 04:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bushwacker Click to send private message to Bushwacker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "headdress" theory"
After looking at the picture in the URL I think the one with the headdress is Liz. Her face is longer than Amber's and her eyelashes are not as pronounced. Just looks to me that way.

MRwonka 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-23-01, 02:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MRwonka Click to send private message to MRwonka Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "headdress" theory"
I hate to be a party pooper, but has anyone even considered that it just may be a real person used to promote the "Outback" experience?

I think sometimes there is way too much examination when the very simplest solution is probably the answer.

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings

02-23-01, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "headdress" theory"

I think so of you are looking too much into this.. it could be as simple as this.

The head dress is the clue, not the person. The Boston paper says Lis is one of the final three. If she makes the final 2, there is a VERY good chance she wins. I mean, who has she offended if any1?

That's why Jeff wants her off the island and soon.

I don't know for sure.. I am speculating just like you.

Rudyrox 152 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-24-01, 00:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rudyrox Click to send private message to Rudyrox Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "headdress" theory"
I agree. That girl isn't ANY of the contestants. Neither is the men they show in that sequence. The headdress looks like Liz's but the people in those "non-contestant" shots are models.

Mary

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings

02-24-01, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: "headdress" theory"
I really hope you're right, Mary. It would really suck if those pics were indeed the ones of the final 4 as there won't be any suspense anymore, not that I don't agree that they deserve to be the final 4. I hope Liz makes it there.

Lambz.

>I agree. That girl isn't ANY
>of the contestants. Neither is
>the men they show in
>that sequence. The headdress
>looks like Liz's but the
>people in those "non-contestant" shots
>are models.
>
>Mary

tari32 38 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-23-01, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tari32 Click to send private message to tari32 Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "headdress" theory; Jerri"
It still looks just like Jerri to me, same eye shape, same firm jaw-line, same nose. Maybe wer'e all used to her with her hair hanging in her face instead of tied back.
I really don't think it is a spoiler, though. I think it's just a publicity shot where they just picked a male and female contestant for the photos.
Call it a hunch but I really believe this to be true.

02-24-01, 01:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mistofleas Click to send private message to mistofleas Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: "headdress" theory; Jerri"
I like the number 333...it's only half as evil.

I just can't dismiss this as a "random" person. I really think that we can't just overlook this as a clue. MB is a "wiley" person and I don't want to overlook this. I'll put his question to everyone...why spend the time and energy putting this into the mix at all if it' not a clue? I know that he likes to play games with us, but it would take time, energy and money (something we know he loves)to do this, so I just think it's something we need to consider. Help me out here, I'm trying to convince myself I'm not nuts. If there's enough people who tell me to leave it I will. Promise. You won't hear another word about it out of me.

02-24-01, 10:08 AM (EST)
11. "headdress final four?"
Mistofleas,
It looks like only the two of us see the same thing, but as long as these four in the picture are on the show, we can keep this thread alive. The problem is that it seems improbable that these four could still be around, due to all the rumours.

1. The okagors are "supposed" to be picked off one-by-one, due to the 6-4 theory
2. The strongest will be picked off first (Mike, Keith, Colby)
3. Mike will get hurt.
4. Mike and Keith dont meet in the outback
5. Liz in the final four

But remember that no one saw the same thing in S1, until they knew the final four, and used hindsight to find it.

As these four survive week-to-week, we will get more believers.

ACPS65 240 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-24-01, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ACPS65 Click to send private message to ACPS65 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: headdress final four?"
The person in the credits does'nt look at all like Amber....especially the eyes....maybe it is an actor? I think there's one scene in the credits where it shows a man with a mustache at Tribal Council, in the same face paint as the person in the head dress.

Final Four: Alicia Calaway, Jeff Varner, Elisabeth Filarski,
Michael Skupin

02-26-01, 02:56 PM (EST)
15. "RE: headdress final four?"
Cic:
I thrive on being in the minority. Thursday will be the tell all as far as our (see how I started claiming part of "your" discovery *wink*) theory goes. I know that the rumours are against us, but I think you are really on to something.
Here's my take:
1. I don't believe the 6-4 theory. Nothing has shown me that it will stick so, I'm not convinced that the Olgakorians will get picked off that quickly. Besides, they're the more manipulative of the two groups, so I think they stick together.
2. I am also not convinced that Mike gets hurt in EP6. I do thinnk that he gets hurt at some point, but I don't think Mike is the kind of guy that would let it affect his game.
3. There is too much speculation and not enough hard facts to go on. I've seen and heard lots of rumours but the fact of the matter is, we have very little actual evidence of anything, so until I have something else to look at, this headdress picture is a good clue. That's my story and I'm sticking to it!
Of course, I'm open to suggestion. Let's see if we can keep up the dialogue (at least until Thursday) and get someother input.

"I like 333 better....it's only half as evil" - SOC

weltek 16936 desperate attention whore postings

02-26-01, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail weltek Click to send private message to weltek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "headdress" theory"
I almost completely agree. Not sure if all the inferences are true though. Amber's eyes and the Mike forehead are the only two I'm fairly sure on. Liz has to be figured in purely due to the headress. This is really worth putting some thought and stock in though. Good work. I'll post any other thoughts I have on the dissection if some come up.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •