The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"WTH is that on Adam's head?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-04, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"WTH is that on Adam's head?"

Looks like the letter "N". WTF?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Asrai 11-14-04 1
   RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Ontario TAR Fan 11-16-04 2
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? mikey 11-16-04 3
   RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? volsfan 11-16-04 4
       RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Dakota 11-16-04 5
           RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? seahorse 11-17-04 8
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? geg6 11-17-04 6
   RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? seahorse 11-17-04 7
       RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? geg6 11-17-04 9
       RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Dakota 11-17-04 10
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? bichon 11-17-04 11
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Tahj 11-17-04 12
   RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? volsfan 11-17-04 14
       RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? samboohoo 11-18-04 17
           RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Tahj 11-18-04 18
           RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? volsfan 11-18-04 19
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Draco Malfoy 11-17-04 13
   RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? PepeLePew13 11-17-04 15
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? bighair 11-17-04 16
 RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Estee 11-19-04 20
   RE: WTH is that on Adam's head? Tahj 11-19-04 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Asrai 6083 desperate attention whore postings

11-14-04, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Asrai Click to send private message to Asrai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
It looks like two very small pony tails that have been dyed black. Quite frankly, he looks like a bug with those feelers!!

Ontario TAR Fan 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-16-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to send private message to Ontario%20TAR%20Fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
To me he looks more like the devil. See BS is trying to make this season the opposite of last seasons holiness.

mikey 1150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-16-04, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikey Click to send private message to mikey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
It is where the leash attaches,

11-16-04, 05:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
BWAHAHAHAHA!

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-16-04, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
LAST EDITED ON 11-16-04 AT 10:10 PM (EST)

My very first Amazing Race post. Break out the champagne.

But I must say, those two little things on top of his head are obviously horns. Small horns, like an adolescent deer or goat. Soon he'll be seen rubbing his head against a tree to get the layer of fur off them. And then they'll get bigger. Watch and See!

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 08:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
They didn't nickname him hellboy for nothing.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
Not only does this guy look like the biggest geek in the world with his idiotic, I-must-assume-he-thinks-this-conveys-"attitude" hairdo, but these two might just be the stupidest people I've ever seen. The whole diesel/gasoline fiasco was just beyond reality to me. First she wanted to drive away without paying, then puts regular gas into a vehicle clearly marked "diesel." They are soooo lucky the annoyed station guy and his mechanic were awesome about dealing with them. In my opinion, these two a$$holes didn't deserve such luck.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
The only salvation is that they never started the vehicle. Otherwise they would be out of the game.

geg6 14941 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail geg6 Click to send private message to geg6 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
I was so hoping that would happen!

Hasn't this mistake been made before on TAR? Puleeze! And it was clearly marked!!!!

I would have been ROFLMAO if they had been stupid enough to start the car. Instead, they just annoyed me.

--not as much as Jonathan, though.

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
To recreate the scene: He says, "Do we need diesel?" She says "I don't think so." (Starts putting gas in vehicle.) Screams at him something like "You've got to hurry." She's clearly clueless that his question might be of some significance and ignores the block letters DIESEL on the gas cap. (Hostility rises.) Then he tells her to start walking home, some guy starts sucking the gas out, she presses her oobies against the guy who sucked the gas out and the two Jewish guys lost instead of these two knotheads. And Puffy told me I'd like this show.

bichon 124 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-17-04, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bichon Click to send private message to bichon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
He looks like Shrek.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-17-04, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
I thought it was obvious. It's a forked penis.

11-17-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
14. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
Too many things to say here that are not PG-13!

BTW...he acted very very gay to me, especially during the gas station scene! The way he sauntered around was SCREAMING gay!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

11-18-04, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
HD said the same thing somewhere else.

Maybe this is his version of "gaydar."

Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

11-18-04, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
LMAO samboohoo! Wish I'd thought of that.

11-18-04, 03:34 PM (EST)
19. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
Too funny! Antennas for his own gaydar! Works for me!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 10:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
The kids call that look "spider legs", although his are a lot shorter than most. I guess his would be "spider stumps"?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

11-17-04, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
He's real short... so spider stumps is appropriate.

ŠSlice & Dice Chop Shop 2004
Scratch and sniff

bighair 308 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

11-17-04, 06:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bighair Click to send private message to bighair Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
Whatever it is, he should grab a comb, and rearrange it to form the letter "L"

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-19-04, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
Y'know the religion tradition of shaving your head bald except for one lock of hair at the base of the skull, which your deity will use as a grip to pull you into Heaven at the moment of your death? Apparently Adam's deity is pulling him two-handed, face-first, and straight down.

11-19-04, 02:38 PM (EST)
21. "RE: WTH is that on Adam's head?"
LMAO!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •