The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Anne-Catherine in final two"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

GingerM 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-08-04, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail GingerM Click to send private message to GingerM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Anne-Catherine in final two"
I think that A.C. will be in the final two. One the show last night, they showed clips from the upcoming episodes and amongst the clips you could clearly see that they had filmed the Chateau Frontenac in Quebec City. Why else would they be in Quebec City, if not to meet the parents? Oui??

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Anne-Catherine in final two diamond 04-08-04 1
   RE: Anne-Catherine in final two Rockytop Chick 04-08-04 2
       RE: Anne-Catherine in final two diamond 04-08-04 3
           RE: Anne-Catherine in final two Rockytop Chick 04-08-04 4
               RE: Anne-Catherine in final two diamond 04-08-04 5
   RE: Anne-Catherine in final two Katryned 04-08-04 6
       RE: Anne-Catherine in final two Coconut 04-08-04 7
           RE: Anne-Catherine in final two Katryned 04-09-04 9
       RE: Anne-Catherine in final two Schnookie Palookie 04-09-04 12
 RE: Anne-Catherine in final two silesia18 04-08-04 8
   RE: Anne-Catherine in final two scoobysnack 04-09-04 10
       RE: Anne-Catherine in final two leogirl_21 04-09-04 11
           RE: Anne-Catherine in final two SouthernComfort 04-11-04 13
 RE: Anne-Catherine in final two BLefeb1781 04-14-04 14
   RE: Anne-Catherine in final two leogirl_21 04-15-04 15
       RE: Anne-Catherine in final two kelli_blue 04-15-04 16
           RE: Anne-Catherine in final two hoochiemama144 04-15-04 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

diamond 2307 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-08-04, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
I saw that too, but it could be one of many things. First, if it is to meet her family, it means she is one of the final four, not two. But it could also be the location of one of the "fantasy dates," in which case he could be with any of the girls. Also, I don't remember where in Canada he was from - is it possible they were there visiting his family? I didn't see who he was with in the clip, but if Webby puts up vidcaps, we should be able to figure it out.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

04-08-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
She is from Quebec City. If he is shown in Quebec city, the only reason I could think of would be to meet her family. He is also originally from Canada, but for some reason , I am thinking Toronto or nearby.

I guess ABC unkowingly gave away one of the final 4. They probably didn't expect anyone in their viewing audience to recognize a Canadian landmark.

04-08-04, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail diamond Click to send private message to diamond Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
If he is shown in Quebec city, the only reason I could think of would be to meet her family.

It could be one of the "fantasy" dates they go on at the final three stage. (They've gone to cold-weather places in the past, and Quebec is a beautiful city, so it's certainly possible.)

That said, if I had to wager, I'd say it's more likely than not that it is indeed a visit to Ann-Catherine's family, but without a vidcap to be sure, it could still be any one of the girls.

Rockytop Chick 314 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rockytop%20Chick Click to send private message to Rockytop%20Chick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
OK, how bout this. He boots Anne-catherine somewhere along the way, but one of the overnight fantasy dates is in Quebec city (btw, I do think they short-changed Meredy on her fantasy dates) And Anne-Catherine finds out he's in her home town and she's the stalker????

04-08-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
Heh, that would be pretty funny.

Katryned 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-08-04, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Katryned Click to send private message to Katryned Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
Newbie here, but have been lurking for about 4 years. So just to confirm, we really did see the Chateau Frontenac as well as the Ice hotel from Quebec city which is 15 minutes from Beauport. Jesse is from Ottawa. If Webby puts up vidcaps we'll definetely be able to confirm it but I really think that Anne-Catherine will make it to final four.

Katryne, from Montreal

Coconut 10856 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-08-04, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Coconut Click to send private message to Coconut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"

Wasn't it the Palais des Glaces??

Of all the years to miss Carnaval!!

WELCOME! Finally, another Quebec person!

*lives in Chicoutimi*

Katryned 2 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 08:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Katryned Click to send private message to Katryned Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
Hi MommaNut!

It's great to see another Quebec person! and it was the palais des glaces. Wouldn't it be weird if she won? I mean, it is an American show and I wonder how the producer would react to an all Canadian couple.

Katryne

Schnookie Palookie 16822 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-09-04, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Schnookie%20Palookie Click to send private message to Schnookie%20Palookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
Hi Katryne! Welcome to the boards. I'm from Montreal also but have been living in Georgia for 6 years now. I really miss Montreal.

An IceCat Classic

silesia18 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-08-04, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail silesia18 Click to send private message to silesia18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
speaking of anne-catherine, does anyone else think that she looks a lot like kirsten (from the andrew firestone bachelor)? not w/the hair, but just her face. maybe i'm crazy, but i think there's a stark resemblance.

scoobysnack 4 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 01:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail scoobysnack Click to send private message to scoobysnack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
>speaking of anne-catherine, does anyone else
>think that she looks a
>lot like kirsten (from the
>andrew firestone bachelor)? not
>w/the hair, but just her
>face. maybe i'm crazy,
>but i think there's a
>stark resemblance.

Maybe a little. But you reminded me of something I was thinking during the whole Kirsten debacle. I personally know Trish,(NOT a friend, I assure you!)and I remember thinking that her attitude and that lame valley girl nasal way of speaking reminded me uncannily of Trish. So you can imagine my surprise to find out a few weeks ago that she was going to be on Bach5! And it seems that she is well on her way to becoming the next Kirsten. BTW, some people on other boards seem to feel sorry for Trish and think the producers have done some fancy editing to enhance the #####-factor. But let me tell you - all we have seen is Trish-lite! She is much worse in real life, in fact I think they have edited things to make her look BETTER!

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

04-09-04, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
Trish

>She is
>much worse in real life,
>in fact I think they
>have edited things to make
>her look BETTER!

Really? Uggh, now I am sure that not only does she sound like a pain in the rear but she probably is!

SouthernComfort 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-04, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SouthernComfort Click to send private message to SouthernComfort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
"...OK, how bout this. He boots Anne-catherine somewhere along the way... And Anne-Catherine finds out he's in her home town and she's the stalker????..."

Hi all, another newbie!

Wow that is something to think about. I'm ready to see who this stalker is...how crazy--stalking him because you got the boot? Whoa, poor guy.

BLefeb1781 39 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

04-14-04, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BLefeb1781 Click to send private message to BLefeb1781 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
Are you sure that the chateau couldn't be the Chateau Laurier here in Ottawa?? Could make sense if she makes it to the final two. Jesse's parents live not to far away from me. Don't know the personally though. My brother did however coach Jesse when he played here in Ottawa in Junior football or whatever its called.

~Brenda

leogirl_21 371 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leogirl_21 Click to send private message to leogirl_21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
I guess theory of AC being in the final two was wrong.

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
Darn! I really liked her too. He should have kept AC over Trish!!

hoochiemama144 1 desperate attention whore postings

04-15-04, 05:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail hoochiemama144 Click to send private message to hoochiemama144 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Anne-Catherine in final two"
i found some interesting info: if you wanna see more of her.... www.annecatherine.com

she is hot.
don't you think so ? man.. i wish she woudl have stayed on the show more so we coudl have seen her.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •