The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #10 The Insider:"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-20-07, 12:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #10 The Insider:"

The game gets turned upside down during this tribal council vote.

Alex (Votes Cassandra): Nothing personal, Cassandra. For me, it's best if you go.

Dre (Mookie): I hope we can still be friends.

Boo (Ed Rivera): I'm sorry, it was a last minute switch. I have a couple of blondes to hook you up with if you'll forgive me.

Cassandra (Edgardo): I've enjoyed meeting you in the game.

Edgardo (Cassandra): Nothing against you but better you than me. Let's see if this works.

Yau-Man (Edgardo): It wasn't really you turn yet but your boss has the immunity idol so you have to go first. Sorry.

Earl (Edgardo): Nothing personal, just business. I look forward hanging out with you later.

Mookie (Cassandra): It's just called revenge.

Stacy (Edgardo): In order for me to stay longer in this game, I had to go with the majority this time.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #10 The Insider: emydi 04-20-07 1
 Other Insider Clips: michel 04-22-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-20-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #10 The Insider:"
Wow, it looks like Edgardoa and Alex should have tried to sway Boo.

Also, Stacy you see is going with the Sandra strategy. smart for her.

And I guess after he got booted, Edgardo got a little more "hate" for Cassandra; a bit understandable...

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-22-07, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Other Insider Clips:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-22-07 AT 05:26 PM (EST)

The Pitch Transcribed by LuckyDuck4u at Survivor Sucks

Contestants make individual pitches to Cassandra as to why she should choose them to join her on her reward trip to the yacht.

Edgardo (to the group): "Hey guys, this is a good idea. Cassandra's going to sit there, and one by one we're going to make a pitch as to why we should go on the yacht with her."
Cassandra: "I'm down with that! I'm down with that."

Cassandra (confessional): "I just won my first reward, my first trip on a yacht, and I can take three people, so I'm going to maximize the opportunity, because everyone's going to come over and give me their pitch."

Dreamz (to Cassandra): "You gotta, you gotta take me!"
Cassaundra, smiling (to Dreamz): "Keep talkin', you gotta convince me."
Dreamz: "I'm so hungry right now. I would have took you. You know that. When they said who was the first person you'd trust your life with, I put your name."
Cassandra: "Alright Dreamz."

Edgardo (to Cassandra): "OK, I got third in the challenge. I have a great smile..."
Cassandra: "You have a GREAT smile!"
Edgardo: "... third, look how skinny I am. I have lost more pounds than anybody, and fourth, if you take me, I won't vote for you anymore I promise, well I haven't voted for you once but I won't vote for you anymore and I promise I'll tell you whats going on. That's honest!"
Cassandra: "That's honest!"
Edgardo: "So please take me."

Yauman (to Cassandra): "This is strategic! Think of the alliance. Take Boo -- our swing vote."
Cassandra nods.

Stacy (to Cassandra): "I won't sit here and tell you a lot, but I just want to say that I'm glad you won. I know you've taken a lot of time to get to know everybody and you are the most deserving of this reward. I know I didn't get to eat with you last time, so of course it would be nice, and it would be nice to get to know you more and share in this experience more than anything else, and going from the old Moto to the new Moto, and everything else, we're the last two girls, um, It'd be nice to share something."

Cassandra (confessional): "Mainly I need to focus on what's going to be long term best for me, because if I based it on my heart, I'd make a bad decision right about now."

Alex (to Cassandra): "If you take into consideration, the people who haven't eaten, myself and Dreamz haven't eaten for the longest period of time. I didn't eat last night, I didn't get that last reward, and I've been on Ravu since that last reward, so I'm literally starving. So if you are taking that into consideration, that's one. Secondly, and I think to be very honest with you, I think today I realized that maybe I'm a little more alienated from the rest of the group, and I think there was a time when you felt like I do, and I reached out, and I would appreciate that kind of reciprocity if nothing else, just so we could get reacquainted.
Cassandra nodding: "Alright."
Alex: "...and I'm a hell of a lot of fun when I'm drunk!"
Cassandra laughs, "Okay."

Cassandra (confessional): "I need to form some strong alliances and I shouldn't be weakened from, you know, appeals."

Earl runs up to Cassandra, hands her a leafy twig and does the Fiji dance as everyone laughs in the distance.
Earl (to Cassandra): "Boo is the swing vote, we might need to take him. Take Boo and Dreamz and me."

Boo hugs Cassandra.
Boo (to Cassandra): "Hey baby. First and foremost, I wanna go! Second, if you don't pick me I understand. You have your reasons, and I will not be mad at you. The only thing I can say in my defense is, I've been trying to take care of you from the beginning, and, but if you really feel somebody needs it more, I'm gonna be fine. But I'm not gonna try to sway your vote."

Cassandra (confessional): "I mean they were a lot more sincere than I anticipated. I thought they were going to come down, tell a lot of jokes, you know, I really see how serious my decision is gonna be tonight."

EDGARDO'S FINAL WORDS Transcribed by James Barber at Sucks. Thanks again.

After being blindsided at Tribal Council, Edgardo gives his final words.

"I'm a little disappointed that Dreamz messed me up in that vote and messed up my plan to get Cassandra out. Other than that, I enjoyed the experience. I'm a little bit sorry for the people that are watching the show back home are my friends. Sorry to disappoint, I tried my best, and I'll see you soon."

(cut)

"To the guys that voted me off, best of luck, there's a couple of people that don't deserve the million dollars, but there's a couple that do. Earl, man, I wish you the best of luck, Boo also. Yau-Man and Cassandra, you should hopefully get voted off next, because I don't like you very much."

(cut)

"I think what I learned most about the game is patience; I wasn't a person with a lot of patience. Also, treat others with respect. We're in extreme situations and extreme atmospheres so basically just being patient with people and being able to cope with their moods and stuff have helped me out with being better in this world."

(cut)

"From the beginning of the day, I mean from the beginning, I tried to play the Idol the right way. My plan was an all-or-nothing, we had a 50-50 chance, and it didn't work out. Hopefully things will work out for me in the future, in real life, and I look forward to going back home."

EDGARDO, THE DAY AFTER

After the trauma has worn off from the surprise vote, Edgardo puts the game into perspective as he looks back on his Survivor experience.

"There's a lot of similarities between being in the game and outside life. I think being in Survivor is basically having a lifetime compacted in however long you're in the game. Basically you have a high and low. In real life it might take years to reach that high or reach that low, but in Survivor it's this quick. (snaps his fingers) One hour you can be feeling great, the other hour you might be feeling like crap."

(cut)

"I could have talked to a few people and told them to be a little bit more patient. People got desperate at the end and that made me desperate too. The reason I got voted out, it was a 50-50 chance, and it didn't work. I was going for the Hail Mary, and the Hail Mary only works one out of a hundred times. I wasn't lucky enough."

(cut)

"I have to say the hardest thing for me probably was biting my tongue a lot of times. There was a lot of people I thought were really dumb playing the game. I'm not saying they're dumb in life, I'm saying they didn't know how to play the game."

(cut)

"Are you kidding me? What are you doing here? Go home and watch TV, cause you're not here to win. But I couldn't say that because I wanted them to be my friends in the game."

(cut)

"Let's put it this way. If I had voiced my opinion a little more, and I would have been a little bit more loud, I would have been voted out like Rocky did. That's the reason he got voted off. That's a prime example of what not to do. When you start yelling at people, when you start voicing your opinion, when you start being too sincere, and when you start being brutally honest, people are gonna get pissed. You're in an extreme environment, extreme situation, no food, starving. People are gonna get pissed off if you start yelling at them. I don't think voicing your opinion too much in the game will help anybody."

(cut)

"I found myself getting paranoid around camp, but I tried not to think about it. Every time I started to think about it, getting stressed out or paranoid, I tried to think about my family back home, my friends, what they're doing back home. When you start to let this game get into your mind, it'll mess your head up. After I got voted out, there were a couple of hours where all I could think about was, 'What could I have done differently to stay in the game?' It eats your mind. Paranoia is a big part of the game and if you don't feel paranoid playing Survivor, you're not sane."

(cut)

"You're dropped on an island with 18 people you don't know, everybody's out to get the money, some people have their strategies, some are working on them. For you to be able to get far in this game, you need some people to help you out. Those people are going to backstab you, and when you know people are going to backstab you, sooner or later paranoia sets in. That's like in real life, that's a game. Basically, you are going to have people who are going to try to backstab you in real life, but they might take a year for them to do it. In Survivor it takes 5 minutes."

(cut)

"I think people saw the game of Survivor in 2 stages. Pre-merger and post-merger. When people got to the merger they looked at each other and were like, 'Damn, 1 in 10 chance to win a million bucks, this is the best odds I'm ever gonna get in my life...People just looked at each other and started, 'I don't care about you. As long as somebody I hate can get me through another Tribal Council, I'll be aligned with them.'"

(cut)

"The take I had on the game was physically, I'm gonna be able to deal with the game. Mentally, that's where I'm going to have a problem, getting to know people socially. Once I got to the island, everything was backwards. I could get along with people well but physically my body couldn't take it. I lost 23 pounds in 27 days. It's really hard out there when you have no food when you can't fish because you have no energy to fish, it takes a toll on you."

(cut)

"For the people out there that watch Survivor, I would say watch the show, multiply 1,000 times, and that won't come close to how hard it's been. For real, man. I probably would do it again, because playing the challenges and getting to know different kinds of personalities, and good people, there are good people in the game. It's worth it, but at the same time, I would give it a lot of thought. It isn't 100% I'd do it. It's too hard."

(cut)

"I'm actually looking forward to sitting in the jury and looking at other people from a different perspective. When they see me and I look into their eyes I'm probably going to see their true selves because they don't have nothing to hide from me anymore. I'm really looking forward to my jury duty and I'm hopeful that some people I like will make it. There's some people I don't think deserve the money, and hopefully those people won't get to the last 2 because then it will make my decision difficult."

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •