The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Starting Over General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

kelleymac1 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-08-05, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelleymac1 Click to send private message to kelleymac1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I think some of the assignments are really good. Especially the ones they are giving Jill. They really make you think. I started today actually writing things down and doing the work, instead of just thinking about it and then moving on. I would be interested to know what you are doing.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Are any of you doing the assign... cindy12 12-12-05 1
   RE: Are any of you doing the assign... mhb0125 12-12-05 2
       RE: Are any of you doing the assign... andreajesus10 12-12-05 3
 RE: Are any of you doing the assign... Seethelight 01-04-06 4
   Then Cygnus X1 01-04-06 5
   WARNING - Seethelight Bebo 01-04-06 6
 RE: Are any of you doing the assign... HOBODOC 01-05-06 7
   RE: Are any of you doing the assign... OklaBlue 01-05-06 8
   RE: Are any of you doing the assign... SOinEden 01-05-06 9
   RE: Are any of you doing the assign... SOAddikt 01-10-06 13
 RE: Are any of you doing the assign... lovemydogdude 01-06-06 10
 RE: Are any of you doing the assign... Santaklaws 01-07-06 11
   RE: Are any of you doing the assign... lovelucila 01-10-06 12
       RE: Are any of you doing the assign... teacherst 01-19-06 14
       RE: Are any of you doing the assign... GoodnightLittleBear 01-19-06 15
           RE: Are any of you doing the assign... Ijustsharted 01-19-06 16
               RE: Are any of you doing the assign... Baxtera 01-19-06 17
                   RE: Are any of you doing the assign... teacherst 01-19-06 18
                       RE: Are any of you doing the assign... teacherst 01-23-06 19
 RE: Are any of you doing the assign... Cygnus X1 02-20-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

cindy12 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-12-05, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cindy12 Click to send private message to cindy12 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I think about them and apply the ones I can to myself, and try and learn and do better by them, some are a bit involved, I don't use all the props, but just the ideas are sometimes good. Yes I agree, I think Jill is the best as far as working on the projects and making progress. She seems real and like she is trying to do better.
The other women seem to be stuck. Allison has gotten too comfortable in her skin and her life and is not moving forward.
Jessica, seems to be good, I don't even know why she is still around.
TJ, is working, but she is still having problems practicing what she needs to.
Lisa keeps slipping back to her old childish habits.
Christina, is a lost cause, I don't think she has much to offer, or do her assignments.

mhb0125 485 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-12-05, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mhb0125 Click to send private message to mhb0125 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I don't do the assignments but I have started journaling like they do. Some of the things Rhonda, Iyanla, and Dr. Stan say make you think. They are inspirational.

andreajesus10 16 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-05, 08:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail andreajesus10 Click to send private message to andreajesus10 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
Me too; I've been journaling a lot--that part is GREAT!!

Seethelight 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

01-04-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Seethelight Click to send private message to Seethelight Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
Yes,I regularly join in on the exercises, I feel relate to the issues in my own life. Have you read some of comments on this message board. I can't believe so many people being this meany and "Catty". If there are just looking at the show as some sort of Jerry Springer or Maurie Povich kind of entertainment. I think they are missing the point.

I have found the show to be very emotionally, mentally and spiritually beneficial. All these comments proves to me just how unenlighted, unaware, uncompassionate, judgemental and hateful people can be. Can these people not see by their comments that they are really talking about themselves. Unbelievable.

Hope you continue to see the value in what's being offered and rise about the "drama".

Peace & Blessings

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-04-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Then"
You may wish to find another board, Seethelight, because you're not going to be happy here, unless you accept that on these boards, reality show stars can and will be bashed. And per the guidelines, you cannot bash other posters here who are content to bash the HGs.

These boards exist to make fun of/rag on/berate reality show stars. And that's who the HGs are; they CHOSE to sort out their lives on nationally syndicated TV for all of us to see.

The bottom line? I'm not saying you're not welcome here. But if you're going to join us, you have to accept that bashing the HGs is the norm, not the exception.

More explained here.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

01-04-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "WARNING - Seethelight"
As a moderator on these forums, I'd like to suggest that you rise above being offended by what you read and take a moment to familiarize yourself with our guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page. While we allow posters to comment positively and negatively on the show and its participants, criticizing other posters for doing so if strictly off-limits.

HOBODOC 16 desperate attention whore postings

01-05-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HOBODOC Click to send private message to HOBODOC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I have also been practicing the assignments. Just last week, I washed 10 cars in a giant baby bonnet and bib, and cleaned out all my neighbors' refrigerators. As a result, I have gained enough self confidence to quit my job and to make my own jewelry and sell them at Nathans. Now give me my graduation statue!

OklaBlue 1244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

01-05-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail OklaBlue Click to send private message to OklaBlue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
HOBODOC That was funny!!! You sound like "Earl"! Karma

SOinEden 157 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-05-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOinEden Click to send private message to SOinEden Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
Me too, I was talking to the universe, in the park near the lake and I saw this little boat and saw a couple about to get in, so I just took off and jumped in and screamed, "I wanna Live"

SOAddikt 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

01-10-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SOAddikt Click to send private message to SOAddikt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
HOBODOC, that's brilliant, I'll be sure to buy one of your creations next time I have a hankerin' for a chilidog, just as soon as I get outta of this liferaft.

lovemydogdude 1253 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

01-06-06, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lovemydogdude Click to send private message to lovemydogdude Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I don't actually practice the exercises but i do try to GET the jist of them..apply them to the HG's life/situation...as well as my own!

Santaklaws 59 desperate attention whore postings

01-07-06, 07:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Santaklaws Click to send private message to Santaklaws Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I'm not doing any of the assignments at the moment. I would say for the most part I like Iyaylna (sp) assignments better. I don't see her sending the HGs out in ridiculous outfits to get a point.

lovelucila 55 desperate attention whore postings

01-10-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lovelucila Click to send private message to lovelucila Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I did the assignment of taking all the lables I have given myself over the years & putting them on flowers. Then I drove to the ocean and left them there.

teacherst 54 desperate attention whore postings

01-19-06, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
I really liked the battle field excersise. What did you guys think of it? Do you agree we set up our own battle fields?

GoodnightLittleBear 461 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

01-19-06, 01:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GoodnightLittleBear Click to send private message to GoodnightLittleBear Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
Today I drove to the nearest swamp and jumped in WITHOUT A TOWEL! That left me feeling really enlightened so I decided to drive back home with earplugs in and blinders on. People must have seen me and were proud of my progress because they were just honking away!

Tomorrow I plan on going to a swap meet and try to sell paint by numbers velvet paintings of Elvis that I did all by myself!

Thanks SO, my life has never been this unreal!

Ijustsharted 518 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

01-19-06, 01:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ijustsharted Click to send private message to Ijustsharted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
Well just this morning I shoveled sh!t while flirting with my 57 year old neighbor....
Then I came into the house and made a wind chime out of gummy worms....

Baxtera 923 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

01-19-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Baxtera Click to send private message to Baxtera Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
Hey who needs to work for a living if I can sell my neices kindergarten projects for a living. I've found my new career. If I split the profits with her she can go to college and I should be able to cover my living expenses.

It's a bit cold here to visit the local swamps but I'll be sure to jump in as soon as it thaws to help me give up my victim status. Then again if I give up working and lose my insurance what will I do to cover the medical related expenses from the swamp diseases. Oh that's right if I cry to the universe the hospital will be so glad to see me go they'll never ask for their money again.

01-19-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherst Click to send private message to teacherst Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
What did you guys think of the the jail excercise today? I'm glad they put Lisa in jail

01-23-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
My favorite excercises 1.) the water bucket excercise with Allison
2.) when jessica broke all the bricks 3.) Lisa getting put into Jail. 4.) when TJ had to wait to be able to speaK. 5.) When alison had to throw the lables in the ocean.

Cygnus X1 7505 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-06, 07:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Cygnus%20X1 Click to send private message to Cygnus%20X1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Are any of you doing the assignments given to the guests?"
bump

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •