The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 10, Viccaps..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-13-07, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 10, Viccaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 10, Viccaps... emydi 04-13-07 1
   RE: Ep 10, Viccaps... Flowerpower 04-14-07 2
 Press release and web promo vidcaps... Flowerpower 04-14-07 3
   RE: Press release and web promo vid... emydi 04-16-07 8
       RE: Press release and web promo vid... Wallflower66 04-17-07 9
           RE: Press release and web promo vid... emydi 04-17-07 10
               RE: Press release and web promo vid... Wallflower66 04-17-07 15
       RE: Press release and web promo vid... Bebo 04-17-07 11
           RE: Press release and web promo vid... emydi 04-17-07 13
               RE: Press release and web promo vid... michel 04-18-07 17
   RE: Press release and web promo vid... VolcanicGlass 04-18-07 16
       RE: Press release and web promo vid... Brownroach 04-18-07 18
 Pip promo Flowerpower 04-15-07 4
   RE: Pip promo Brownroach 04-16-07 5
       RE: Pip promo emydi 04-16-07 6
           RE: Pip promo Brownroach 04-16-07 7
       RE: Pip promo Bebo 04-17-07 12
           RE: Pip promo emydi 04-17-07 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-13-07, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 10, Viccaps..."
Does Mookie ask Cass to commit to F3 pact with him and Dre to counteract ALex F3 "pact" with Edgardo and Stacy?

She hems and haws....she is so tentative in everything I could see her doing that and Mookie is such a hothead he gets mad and starts trash talking her. Could that be final straw for Dre, him dissing Cass, that pushes Dre into Earl's waiting arms? Or did he calculate this and vote Michelle out to replace her as Earl's "spy"?

Does Mookie try to convince Boo after Cass politely declines? I'm still wondering who the 5th vote for Edgardo is with Earl's group...Mookie or Boo?

04-14-07, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 10, Viccaps..."
Emy you are giving Dreamz FAR too much credit...did he vote for "Mechelle" to replace her as his spy??? NOTTTTTT! IMO, he simply voted her out, because Jeff asked her at TC if there was any reason that she would vote Dreamz out, and she replied. I think Dreamz was solid with Cassandra for a long time and he's voiced it. They were planning on jumping to Earl's side when they could. Cass voiced it many times as well. Dreamz is with Earl and Company already.

I do think that Mookie will try to woo Cassandra over, to no avail, and thus he disses her. He's feeling backed into a corner.

I'm still wondering who the 5th vote for Edgardo is with Earl's group...Mookie or Boo?

Who are you assuming that Alex's group will vote for? Earl? I don't think that Dreamz will vote for Earl...Dreamz will vote with Earl's group however.

Alex, Mookie, Stacy, Edgardo vote Earl, Dreamz, Boo, Earl, Yao-man, Cassandra will all vote for Edgardo??? Or something like this...

one nation, under Romber...

04-14-07, 11:38 AM (EST)
3. "Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-07 AT 10:29 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Fever:

Press Release:

Web Promo:

So, alot is revealed via the vidcaps this week! Thanks EPMB! RC is the ole coconut chop challenge. Answer questions about each other, the one that receives the majority votes is the winner, if you win the question, you get a chop...we see Boo chopping yellow. If you look closely you can see the daws name written on the front of the colored structures. I think the brown may be Edgardo...? Could Boo or Cassandra win this challenge?

Then the traditional merge IC is the endurance challenge....can you believe, as TDT notes that someone from Mess Hall was the first to note, that Yau-man wins the challenge...here he is with the IN!

***ETA: Also wanted to note that in the voiceover we hear Edgardo, off camera, say to Mookie, You could give Alex the Idol. Looks as though this could very well play out then. Mookie gives Alex the idol when they hear that he will be the target, then Edgardo will be the actual victim...

04-16-07, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-07 AT 10:06 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-16-07 AT 05:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-16-07 AT 05:32 PM (EST)

OK HERE'S A CRAZY THOUGHT....

These are F3 DRE, 4 YM and 5 BOO...could this viccap be from a future episode? We know from VG that YM goes on a challenge run...heck he's already started...he'll have the necklace again... And what the heck is written on Boo's hat...FLOZ...not seen that before...although it is there when he's doing the IC and when he's sitting next to the tree..with Dre and Alex.
But the word is not on the hat here:

Here is FLOZ on Boo's cap in the IC

Wth does FLOZ mean...he puts it on his hat between RC and IC..is he on reward with Cass? of could Boo win it?

We know that the editors have played with the buffomatic color by making Michelle's buff purple when it was still green in her "we're going to die" confessional from last week (see Michel and VS discussion in editing thread)

The reason I ask is that VG also has said under Stacy's name in her cast page that one woman wins immunity, the other reward...

So could Cassandra win reward and Stacy win IC--BOTH IN THIS EPisode.

The photo of Stacy struggling could be her at bottom struggling to climb up to starting position (no ladder)

We know from Full of Portent clue that Stacy and YM battle again (Thanks KT). We know YM's Idol has impact and if Dre sticks with Earl's group then they will need the HI at F8 not later bc they will have the numbers (4) at F7.

Also Sfever tip that Stacy last until at least TC11 (F8) why pick that no. if she doesn't go at that one?

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-17-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
I read over at Sucks that Floz on the Bayou is the name of Boo's restaurant that he owns. So he is just getting in some free advertising.

04-17-07, 01:03 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
Thanks, Babs, I wonder when he puts it on there...it's not there at RC but is there IC...It seems that it's something that might be done when you're happy...ie on reward... I wonder how many people Cass can take...if it's 3 it will likely be Earl YM and Boo...or Dre

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-17-07, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
That's what I was thinking, too. I think Boo wins reward. Getting ready to post my SOTS...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
Also Sfever tip that Stacy last until at least TC11 (F8) why pick that no. if she doesn't go at that one?

Maybe Sfever had a tip that she had the immunity necklace at TC10? That would prove that she's still around until then, but no guarantees how long she sticks around after.

04-17-07, 01:14 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-17-07 AT 01:19 PM (EST)

This ep contains TC 10. I never thought of it that way Bebo, but that is what I am proposing--Stacy and not YM wins IC this week...based on VG adding to the Cast page under Stacy name that one woman wins immunity and the other a reward... with immunity linked under Stacy and reward linked under Cass.

But I think that is Stacy wins IC this week, she is gone next week. I don't think she makes it to F6 based on her editing...Alex is more likely....and if she doesn't go at F8, she stays until F6 bc Mookie goes before car challenge at F6. Although I guess Mookie could go at F8 instead, but I think next week it's either Stacy or Alex.

Could the pictures of Stacy that seem to be falling off her coming down after she won?

Does anyone recall how often we have seen the II necklace on someone spoiled in viccaps as blatantly as here?

Wasn't there just one in either Cook Islands or S12 where we saw TC?

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
"Does anyone recall how often we have seen the II necklace on someone spoiled in viccaps as blatantly as here?

Hi Emy, we saw Rafe with II at F4 in Guatemala.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

04-18-07, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
>Also wanted to note that
>in the voiceover we hear
>Edgardo, off camera, say to
>Mookie, You could give Alex
>the Idol

Just wanted to clarify that it is actually Dre speaking and he says "Mookie gave Alex the Idol."

Also, I just read the great SOTS from Wallflower, and I noted that there is still some questions about the RC/Exile situation. I posted this picture of Mookie with a bandaged finger in MeSS a few days ago with the heading "Do sea snakes smell blood?"

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-18-07, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Press release and web promo vidcaps:"
LAST EDITED ON 04-18-07 AT 03:54 PM (EST)

Thanks VG

"Mookie gave Alex the idol. You don't believe me? I saw it! It's a turtle!"

So Yau has immunity *this* week. Stacy does not.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

04-15-07, 10:16 AM (EST)
4. "Pip promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-07 AT 10:21 AM (EST)

Most of the pip promo shots are redundant, but here are several new ones...thanks, Survivor Phoenix:

This is Cassandra smashing one of the yellow sets of shelves at the RC. Note that there are three sets of shelves for each DAW, and that the name of the DAW is written on the front.

TDT has noted that the Stacy is on the front of the yellow ones, so we know that at least two of her shelves are now broken...chances are she'll be out. TDT also notes that next to Stacy's yellow shelves are Dre's green shelves and Edgardo's purple shelves.

He also notes that Cassandra, as an under the radar player is a good choice to win this reward challenge. We all know that the under the radar players "usually" win these types of challenges. I think this could be right, as we hear Mookie saying in the voiceover from the preview, "I am irritated with Cassandra, she just made the worst mistake of her life". I am thinking that the RC winner will get to choose the exilee, and I think Cassandra could be the winner and indeed could choose Mookie as the exilee.

Now, if Cassandra wins this challenge, who will she choose to accompany her on the yacht? Earl? Dreamz? Yau?

ETA: Also note how the daws are lined up...Stacy is indeed right smack between Dre and Edgardo.

04-16-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pip promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-07 AT 03:43 PM (EST)

Mookie might get irritated at Cassandra simply because/if she doesn't choose him to go on the reward, since he never got any of the bounty at Moto. Although logically he or Alex should be Cassandra's choice to exile as well.

If she wins the RC, that is.

I think here the DAWS are answering the question Jeff poses in the promo - "Who believes they are in control of this game?" Boo, Cassandra, and Yau-Man all answered with Earl. Mookie and Edgardo said Alex. Alex said Dre. It looks like Stacy said Edgardo and Dre said Cassandra (smart). Can't see who Earl put.

ETA: So I wonder if this is what sets up the showdown at TC? Earl and Alex get the most votes on this question, so they end up as the targets at TC? Alex and company would be taking a big chance on voting for Earl, so maybe that is why they decide to play their HII.

04-16-07, 04:15 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Pip promo"
but if they use CB's plan voodoo...they have to vote for Earl and Cass as the only 2 available.

and I agree, it could be as easy as Cassandra not choosing him for reward...he seems very mad when he says it...like it just happened...not a day later after the IC when he would return from EI if he were chosen... I think then it would be Alex as Exilee as strongest. There won't be any new clues yet bc a HI has not yet been played...so the only strategy is make the strong weak...Alex is def. seen as strongest...

04-16-07, 04:36 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Pip promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-07 AT 04:37 PM (EST)

I think they'd be more inclined to do a Plan Voodoo if both Yau-Man and Earl were available to get votes. But maybe they would anyway, using Cassandra or Boo as the alternate. They really should, if they are going to play their HII.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-17-07, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Pip promo"
Mookie might get irritated at Cassandra simply because/if she doesn't choose him to go on the reward

Or he could be irritated that she's not coming back with Dre to their tribe and thus setting herself up as a target instead of joining them.

04-17-07, 01:19 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Pip promo"
or she was the one that knocked him out in the coconut chop...

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •