The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Keith's 30lb weight loss..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tamia2001 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

02-21-01, 06:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamia2001 Click to send private message to Tamia2001 Click to check IP address of the poster
"Keith's 30lb weight loss..."
It has been reported repeatedly on Misheeeegan websites.(Due to OSU football and Woody Hayes,I can never correctly pronounce or spell the name of the state north of us...)
But it seems that keith really did lose weight.
For all it's worth.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Weight loss Siebured 02-22-01 1
   RE: Weight loss Minstrel 02-22-01 2
       RE: Weight loss jtmorgan61 02-22-01 4
 Wayne Woodrow Hayes AyatollahKhomeini 02-22-01 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-01, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Weight loss"
A bunch of folks don't buy the weight loss stuff, but in case you're one of the ones who do, (I'm one), here's the booted contestants estimate of their own weight loss:

Kel - 6-8 lbs/6 days
Maralyn - 10 lbs/9 days
Mitch - 12 lbs/12 days

Keep in mind they're all from Ogakor.

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-22-01, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Weight loss"
That's like a pound a day. So, does anyone lose 40 pounds? If so, they are our winner!

1. Weight loss rates are individualistic as is weight gain.
2. Survivors need to stay out of the US for the duration of the show. So I take no creedence in what people in the US saw of one of these survivors when they returned.
3. There's time to "beef back up" for the early bootees. So when did the weight loss reports measure this? Is this directly from each survivor's mouth? (In some cases it is I know).
4. Did anyone notice how the Jury of Seven looked while the last seven episodes of S1 aired?

All I am saying is don't take weight loss hook line and sinker. Be careful!

jtmorgan61 91 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-22-01, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtmorgan61 Click to send private message to jtmorgan61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Weight loss"
LAST EDITED ON 02-22-01 AT 01:54 PM (EST)

Well, Maralyn for one said that she lost 10 lbs while on the show itself, then another 10 after returning to the ranch and during her approximate 1 month tour of the continent. So I think that's accurate.
I think that not losing weight could mean just about anything. However, I think that losing weight IS helpful to some extent. 30 lbs is a large amount to lose if you lost 15 in the outback and then 15 with lots of food available... so you can't say Keith goes really far, but the loss should be considered as a factor for the next few shows anyway. If we can establish he actually lost weight.

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-22-01, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Wayne Woodrow Hayes"
Boy, haven't thought about him for awhile. Compared to John Cooper, though, he was a saint. But I thought he said it "MEESH-ee-gun"?

When I moved to Detroit (shortly before Woody got fired), they played an anti-OSU fight song on the radio right before the big game:
Liquidate Ohio State
And turn the Buckeyes blue
They grow a lot of cattle in Columbus
It smells just like a zoo (rah-rah-rah)
Send them back to their i-vo-ry towers
Send them screaming into the showers
Down with Ohio State
It's a know-nothing party school!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •