The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode #7: The Insider"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-30-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode #7: The Insider"
Rocky gets KO'd at Tribal council. This is what his tribemates had to say while casting their ballot:

Rocky (Votes Lisi): Sorry to send you home babe, but we have no choice. Bye honey.

Alex (Rocky): Sorry buddy. I'm just thinking about long term: What's going to happen after these next few challenges. Nothing personal. Best of luck.

Mookie (Lisi): You're the reason we lost today.

Lisi (Rocky): 'Cause That's the way it's got to go.

Edgardo (Rocky): Sorry man, but this is my alliance.

Dre (Rocky): I wanted her to go. Not you.*

*I've listened to Dre 10 times and "her to go" is the best I could make of it. I know he starts with "I want" and ends with "NOT YOU" but if anyone hears it differently, I'll edit.

The rest of the clips should be posted later.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode #7: The Insider frisky 03-30-07 1
 RE: Episode #7: The Insider michel 04-02-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frisky 11695 desperate attention whore postings

03-30-07, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode #7: The Insider"
I have nothing spoilish to add, but Michel, as a dial-upper I'd like to thank you for posting these. I read them every week.

These guys don't waste much breath, do they? Certainly no Yul's this season.

Rolly made this.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-07, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode #7: The Insider"
Here are the rest of the Insider clips. Thanks to dpena at Sucks for these transcripts. (Note: They also have Dre saying: "I wanted her to go, Not you")

Rocky's Final Words

Rocky: You know um, I just got voted off. To be honest with you, I smelt (?) it a little today, but I'm just pretty much in shock right now. Obviously didn't see it coming too much. Wish everybody the best of luck. Wish you get a little farther. You know you guys got me. I'm proud of ya. Good luck man, you did a great job. I still can't believe it. But you know. Do your thing, win the money. I'll be at the jury waiting for ya. So see ya soon, boys and girls, huh.

Uh, I don't really think they're idiots, but they probably smelt maybe the merge was coming, maybe it was individual things I don't really know. I'm out of the game right now but they made their decisions for the reasons why they made them and now they gotta live with 'em, just like me.

I think it came down to a numbers thing. I think Mookie stuck by me and he knew. He just decided he wasn't going to put my name down but I don't know. They're going for the numbers thing right now. They probably figured the old Moto tribe numbers were probably more solid than one of my numbers, so I was the one to go.

I'm extremely pissed off, I'm angry. But you know what, sportsmanship on their part. They got me good man, they got me really good. I didn't see anything coming until I was up at tribal council tonight. They just kind of swide-swiped me. And I smelt it a little bit, just the way you know tribal council was going a little too quick, didn't really feel the rhythm tonight, and then all of a sudden, BOOM. Ya get smacked in the mouth with a cinderblock.

Doesn't feel too good. Nothing I can do it about it right now. So I'm gonna drink a beer. Maybe track down some of those brownies. I'm gonna go sleep. On a bed. Like that huh, on a BED!

Now I get to be on the jury, and hopefully none of those cats get the million bucks thanks to me.... Maybe Mookie, he's got a good heart. Maybe not though.

Lisi's Return: Lisi returns from Exile Island, talks about her tribe and what not.

Lisi: I do like being at Ravu a lot because I don't feel comfortable. I don't feel like its a plush life. I really feel like I'm in the game now. It's not as rough as maybe some people think it is and it has a lot to do with the company. I love the guys. Being with them, being around that kind of male energy to me makes me very happy. It's very protective for me. I like the boys, I like the way they cut up. Just boy lingo to me, I adore.

I really feel like I'm in it. I feel like I'm into it. And I wasn't feeling like that before. Okay we were going to all these challenges and we were winning and it was like Fantasy Land. We would win effortlessly. Everything was beautiful. Things were handed to us. Our rice was cooked with Cajun spices. I mean it was like there was this veil over everything and I really couldn't penetrate. And once that veil was lifted I really feel like this is Survivor. I feel better here than I did at Moto, ironically enough.

All the rewards that I got a Moto... I really haven't felt like I've been playing the game. Having stuff like a couch, a bed, toothpaste, toothbrush, soap. I didn't feel like I was on Survivor. It wasn't until I felt the pain of going to Exile Island, of stripping myself of my riches, did I really feel like this is the game.

What is going on. Before, I felt like I was having some kind of cmaping vacation. All I was missing at Moto were walls, and it was home. We had a latrine with a toilet seat for God's sakes. That's not Survivor. I really didn't feel like I was playing the game until I found myself sleeping on the floor, huddling next to a very small campfire, really stripping it down. All of a sudden it hit me like, this is the game.

After being two days and two nights at EI, you kind of feel like you can do it. To be by yourself and get deep into who you are and the core of yourself, you just kind of feel like you can do anything. So when we got to Ravu, I knew that Alex and Edgardo were here, two guys that I dig. Once I got here, it just like I can do this. Especially after going to Exile Island, I knew I could do this. I didn't have a moment of trepidation like, "Oh geez. Where's the bed? Where's the couch? Where am I going to sleep?" The first thing Edgardo said was, "Hey it's not so bad sleeping on the floor. It's a lot more comfortable than it looks." That... little words like that, go a long way.

So it was exciting. I felt like I had reached yet another level.
Exile Island was a certain plain I had reached and when I got here I felt like I had reached another level. From the beginning this game has felt for me like a very strong hallucinogen. You get into this trip and it doesn't let it go unless the effects are over. So you go through these different phases of "Oh wow, I'm going through this now" and then another level of "Oh, this is happening," and you roll with the punches. And that's exactly how I felt when I got to Ravu, I was like "Okay, we're going to do this now."

I'm cool with all the guys here. I'm more cool with the people here then I was at Moto. And I'm more cool with the people here now then the people now at Moto. If I was at Moto, I would just be like, swimming, walking away. Moto right now to me would be the situation that I dread the most about Survivor. And that would be surrounded by a bunch of people that I didn't like and would just irritate me.

Michelle is enough to drive me nuts. And I could just see myself getting completely irritated by her constantly. Earl is another one that I just wanna be like "Dude, take this coconut and like hit yourself with it a couple of times and just shut up." He's just annoying to me. And I don't feel that kind of annoyance here. I'd rather be here than anywhere.

It's because of the man power. There's no question about that. Look what's going on at Moto. You've got Cassandra, Stacy, Michelle. Yau-Man, he's practically a chick. So you have Earl and Boo. Those are two guys. We have Dreamz. We have Rocky. We have Alex, we have Edgardo, we have Mookie. FIVE GUYS. (holds palm up, illustrating five with her fingers)

I mean, if I can keep their spirits up, keep them happy, keep them well-fed, it's like what they said to me last night, "We can carry you over to the next level." And that's true. Just the man power alone can get Ravu on a winning streak.

So let's see what happens.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •