The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-27-07, 05:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 12:31 PM (EST)

Rockhead.

Rock on!

Survivor 14, Episode 7; " An Evil Thought" Title per the Roach (Brown, that is)

An Evil Thought? Yauman seems to be devilishly pensive here.

Welcome - (Psst - if you just want the answers, skip the gab and go to the end)
To Survivor 14, the State of the Spoiling (SOTS) for Episode 7 at RTVW (the only place outside Nevada and Tijuana where to be called a whore is really quite cool).

With SOTS we try and figure out who will be kicked off, who will win the immunity challenge, and who will win the reward challenge. We also try our hand at guessing who will be sent to exile island, if the hidden immunity idol will be found, and if so by whom. Might even take a stab at what kind of challenges the EPMB and his junior P in training, JP, devise for the surviving survivors on Survivor.

We use the information freely available and anything we can steal. Including Viccaps(formerly VidCaps) provided from Survivor Fever by the dependable and insightful FlowerPower (FloPo), the survivor quotes and clues from CBS and brought over by smokedog, (who, BTW is looked upon with great suspicion by Kircon, the owner of an as yet un-smoked puppy, Bruno), the Insider Quotes brought to us this week by michel, and just about anything else we can lay our hands, fins, claws and tentacles on.

We also blab on and on and on and on about nothing in particular...........Blah blah blah blah blah blah.

We use the editing clues from Veruca Salt's (VS) thread. She scrutinizes EPMB's Survivor editing. She won't be reading this SOTS because she insulates herself from the opinions and spoilerings of others so that her conclusions are pure and uninfluenced. Yet somehow she and her helpers manage to nail the long term trends each Survivor season. Frequent contributors include michel, emydi (Emsie, Mistress Emydom), FloPo, OutFrontGirl (OFG). Really, too many to list. VS communicates to those outside her thread thru Emydi.

The collective intelligence in this Spoilers Forum sifts and sorts this data and comes up with opinions as to who's gonna do whut to who, and why, and how. These detectives include so many, but BrownRoach (BR), Snidget, and KOBrien Fan (KO) and well as the previously mentioned peeples all work hard, and selflessly share their opinions. Estee maintains discipline, Scarlet O Hara provides links to the other Survivor boards. These results are definitely a community product. Lurkers contribute by just being there.

To ketchup on last week's events, you should check out the summary of last week's episode by Kircon, "Official RTVW Survivor Fiji Summary, Episode 6: I'll Train My Puppy If You Train Rocky".

Last week's SOTS, was prepared by WallFlower (Babs, Babuska), and the previous week's SOTS was prepared by Emsie. Advice to future SOTS writers, those are great SOTS models to follow.

OK folks, the State of the Spoiling in this week 7 of Survivor Fiji is, well Spoiled. Spoiled like leftover scrod. Like that thing that fell behind the refrigerator and you found it only when the smell became too bad to ignore? That's how spoiled this episode is. RTVW Spoilers is one place where people go who like spoiled scrod, so here we go....

Clues
VolcanicGlass (VG) at Survivor Pheonix seems to have access to the best and most dependable inside spoiler information this year, and they gave us a clue as to the identity of the dead weight this week. And the fact that this week's bootee will be the first jury member.

In the Insider Quotes provided by michel, one can easily see that that Rocky isn't quite on the same page as his NuRavu teammates, and this is never good. You will learn that Anthony was booted last week because he was a girly man according to the cerebral Rocky. (Don't ask him to define that, he is big word challenged).

The CBS Web Site Insider Clues brought over by smokedog are;

One Survivor walks on dangerous ground, taunting nauseous tribemates who overindulged at the Reward.

If the taunter is really walking dangerous ground, it's probably Rocky. He is not held in high esteem by his tribemates (see insider comments above), and this could be another nail in his torch snuffer. A good argument can be made for this being Boo too, he had a comment last week that fits here.

One Survivor has an evil thought and hatches a plan to gain an advantage on the other tribemates.

This maybe where the title comes from. 'Evil Thoughts', Another title quote by Yauman? Do the evil thoughts concern his promise with Earl? Or could they be about setting up someone on NuMoto for a surprise fall? (I like old Yauman! Whatta guy!)

After a meltdown and a night at Exile Island, one Survivor must prove to their tribe that they're ready to play the game. Can this Survivor turn the tables and win over their tribemates or will this be the end of their time in Fiji?

This is obviously a reference to Lisi, and a little misdirection by the EPMB. And some doubtful pronoun usage I believe.

Viccaps were invented then brought over by the Princess of the clips, FloPO
from Survivor Fever, who only THOUGHT they were Vidcaps: We prefer Ms Flowers' terminology. Because we prefer Ms Flower.

Who is booted?

According to Volcanic Glass at Survivor Phoenix, James is the first Juror, and since the deportee this week is supposed to be the first Juror, James goes this week.

His departure is also a very logical assumption apart from the spoiler, considering his outburst last week and his general demeanor around camp. The Insider Comments indicate that Rocky isn't on the same page with his tribe mate, and that usually proves fatal.

Good riddance to arrogant rubbish. But, as aggravating as he is, he will be missed because he does make the show interesting.

Who wins Immunity

These clips show that one of the challenges is the old blindfolded stumble, presumably where one survivor is guided by his teammates to a goal. Then he gets to swing (still blindfolded) at human skull piñatas (this is not for children, folks). The successful piñata head hitter causes a teammate to fall off of or thru a platform.

At least that's how I see it. Regardless of the details, it seems that Michelle falls first, so presumably they are happy and they win. This would be a NuMoto win, so it would be for Immunity.

Who is Exiled?

As pointed out by emydi, This certainly looks like Yauman is being welcomed back after exile. There is a chance that it could be his returning to the mat after winning a challenge, but the concensus is that it is after his exile.

So.........

Who wins the Reward Challenge?

If Yauman is exiled, this would lead to the inescapable, astounding, and mind warping conclusion that NuRavu finally wins something. They win reward and exile Yauman.

From the Viccaps, it seems to involve a race.

Just for the record, TrueDorkTimes thinks that the reward challenge consists some sort of of flaming ball throwing. OK. The important thing is that NuRavu wins, the spoiler world faints, and Yauman is picked for exile.

Does Someone find the Hidden Imunity Idol? And just who would that be?

Yauman has the digging tools now, he has all the clues, and he seems pretty sly. So it is very reasonable to assume that he finds one of the hidden immunity idols.
So, with the title of this episode 'An Evil Thought' in mind, did he then begin harboring thought of dirty deeds, done dirt cheap?

Oh yeah, there is also a Viccap of him wearing something, presumably the HI.

I guess my question here would be why would he be wearing it if he wants to keep having it a secret?

But I always have questions. Sigh.

Next question: Does anyone else find a HI? No clues here, but apparently not.

In summary, and at long last:
Reward Challenge - NuRavu
Immunity Challenge - Nu Moto
Exiled - Yauman
Hidden idol - found by Yauman

Walking that ole country road outta there - Rockhead. Rock on!!

There are lots of games to play, go play them. Complain away in Bashers, and gush away in Fanatics. Lurkers are encourage to enter the fray, but if you just want to lurk, that's fine too.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... whoami 03-27-07 1
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... MJewel 03-27-07 2
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Wallflower66 03-27-07 3
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Round Robin 03-28-07 4
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... CTgirl 03-28-07 5
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Flowerpower 03-28-07 6
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... emydi 03-28-07 7
   RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... kingfish 03-29-07 29
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... RudyRules 03-28-07 8
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... KObrien_fan 03-28-07 9
   RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... kingfish 03-28-07 10
   RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... kingfish 03-28-07 11
       RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... PhillyBrat 03-28-07 18
   RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... emydi 03-28-07 13
       RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Brownroach 03-28-07 14
       RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... KObrien_fan 03-28-07 16
           RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... PhillyBrat 03-28-07 19
           RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Brownroach 03-28-07 20
               RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... kingfish 03-28-07 21
                   RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Brownroach 03-28-07 22
                       RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... emydi 03-28-07 23
                       RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... KObrien_fan 03-28-07 24
                           RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Brownroach 03-28-07 25
                               RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... KObrien_fan 03-28-07 27
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Brownroach 03-28-07 12
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... strid333 03-28-07 15
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... michel 03-28-07 17
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Scarlett O Hara 03-28-07 26
 RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - Sta... Magic Fingers 03-28-07 28

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-27-07, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Nice SOTS there Kingfish. I think the pic of the race goes with the skull bashing because of the rails and the blind folds to solve a puzzle of some kind after the skull is bashed, but that is just me.
and

MJewel 1951 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

03-27-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MJewel Click to send private message to MJewel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Great SOTS Kingfish!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-27-07, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
That was a well-done and hilarious summary! Way to go Gupster!

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 02:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Damn good SOTS! Excellent writing.

CTgirl 8013 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Good job Kingfish! I'm not convinced Yauman is the exile, but even though it's contrary to the whole reason for SOTS, I like a few mysteries when I watch the show!

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 07:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 07:48 AM (EST)

Always, always, always a very delightful read, Kingfish! Just puts a smile on all of our collective faces...Thankfully I am not the only one that suffers from the ever-persistant ailment of "missed-key" syndrome...but alas I am suddenly liking the way, viccups is sounding!
Our collective RTVW community at Blows is clearly on the right track if we can attract folks like you, King! Sure hope you continue to play!

Great SOTS, BTW!

FloPo aka viccups godesssss

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Great SOTS gup

Emsie, is that like Mumsie? Am i the queen Mum or sumpin? Maybe an evil queen...

03-29-07, 07:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-07 AT 07:23 AM (EST)

That's your cuddle name. For your B personality. Don't tell DH or DBF though.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
WOW,
Yet another stellar SOTS!
What a great crew we have doing this for us!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy BoeschRudy's Place

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 09:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Very nice job Kingfish!

As pointed out by emydi, This certainly looks like Yauman is being welcomed back after exile. There is a chance that it could be his returning to the mat after winning a challenge, but the concensus is that it is after his exile.

Actually it was PhillyBrat who first pointed this out and had some excellent vidcap (or is that viccap?) analysis to go along with it. I posted the picture again further down the thread in order to highlight the idea again because I think it is a valid one. Emydi I think was one of the non-believers

Survivor ASS trivia champion, Survivor 1-13 trivia champion

03-28-07, 10:17 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

Nevermind, just an OBE!

03-28-07, 10:21 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

Oops!

Sorry for the missed shoutouts, PhillyBrat, KatyObrienFan

Here are make up shoutouts....

"PhillyBrat" and "KatyObrienFan"

And thanks for the heads-up, KO.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-07, 01:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
>LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07
>AT 11:45 AM (EST)

>
>Oops!
>
>Sorry for the missed shoutouts, PhillyBrat,
>KatyObrienFan
>
>Here are make up shoutouts....
>
>"PhillyBrat" and "KatyObrienFan"
>
>
>And thanks for the heads-up, KO.
>

LOL ty Kingfish!! I jsut called as I saw it..

Great SOTS BTW

03-28-07, 11:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 11:44 AM (EST)

I'm a flip flopper...and wait BR I thought you think it's Boo...

The thing around neck is his buff not bag...and if this is him coming from EI where is his bag...

I thought it was YM now I think it's Earl or Boo...

See TDT info on Exile

This pic looks like the gals are leaving on a trek and YM stays to "tend the fire and water"

As vince3 and I have discussed this week...when does YM have time to dig if he's off on EI half the show..if Ravu loses the IC the majority of tte time after IC will be there...although they would of course show YM finding the HI no matter when he found it...I just now think it's more of a chance that YM is digging btw challenges with one less guy around...I think it's Earl on EI bc he'd likely be with YM if he were there...Boo is off sleeping or hurting himself

ETA:

Here's what MESS is talking about

There's pictures of them at the flame throwing challenge and the Press release says its the IC but they have the people on the wrong tribes...fwiw

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
So, in what Trixiego calls the "yay" picture, Moto looks pretty uniformly lined up the same way as in the Yau-Man cap. The "yay" picture looks to be during the challenge. So maybe they are just cheering Yau-Man after he took his turn.

I don't know. I think it's possible that Yau-Man would find the idol at the beginning of the Ep, before RC, so he *could* go to EI. But if it's not Yau, I'm not sure they would send Boo, I just think it would be smart.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

03-28-07, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
The thing around neck is his buff not bag...and if this is him coming from EI where is his bag...

The bag he wears has a small strap, so it could be under his buff or blending in with his buff. Yau typically drapes the bag down his front and to me it looks like a part of it is sticking out on his left side, but the color of the bag, the shirt and the background all sort of blend in together.

If he is coming back from his turn at any part of any challenge, why the heck would he have his hat on?

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-28-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 01:38 PM (EST)

>If he is coming back from
>his turn at any part
>of any challenge, why the
>heck would he have his
>hat on?
>

The only thing I could think of is that it could be raining..

03-28-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 01:40 PM (EST)

There's nothing visible on Yau-Man's left side that could be a bag; the green part all belongs to his t-shirt, and the gray under his left sleeve belongs to Cassandra's shorts.

Not to say it isn't there, but it's not visible if it is there.

03-28-07, 02:36 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
I've been reading these posts, and re-reading posts in the other threads, and doing a bit of flip flopping too.

And the picture of YM returning to the mat could be either YM doing his 'I'm back from EI' arms extended glide, or returning from doing well in his leg of a challenge, winning his heat, maybe. Tough call, really.

But this picture

But doesn't that string and fuzzed out medallion looking splotch just about have to be the HI?

So the only real question is whether or not he was sent to EI, not whether or not he found the HI, right? I think there is at least a partial day at camp between TC and RC for him to search if he were to be fortunate enough to have the camp to himself for a little while.

03-28-07, 02:50 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Yes, I think we all agree that he finds the HII this week, it's just a question of when. He could conceivably find it before the RC, as you say, and then be sent back to EI.

But I'm leaning back toward Boo being the exile, because of the uncharacteristically overconfident confessional from Earl last week, which included this remark (transcript thanks to VS's editing thread):

Earl: Yao and I have an upper hand (Yao shown) because we’re the only ones who know about EI and the clues… so (this part seemed to have been dubbed in, the tone of his voice sounded off) I am not worried, not at all of someone else (now shown in different setting) finding the idol cause they have no idea it is even on this island”

I'm suspicious why they would show that whole confessional if it were going to be smooth sailing for Earl and Yau-Man until the merge.

03-28-07, 02:54 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Good pt BR EPMB loves irony and Earl's hubris level was quite high in Ep 6...

03-28-07, 03:39 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Except that we know that Yau does find the idol this episode, so what does it matter Earl's quote, it won't be ironic if Boo gets sent to EI and knows the idol is at camp because it won't foil Earl's plan, so his hubris is justified. Brian's hubris was justified and Brian was the winner. I think this statement just solidifies Earl as our eventual winner. Because the idol will be played at a later point and it saves Yau Man and by virtue of that it also saves Earl's alliance buddy, this quote is being shown to keep it in our heads the bond that Earl and Yau have.

That picture of Yau going to the open arms of NuMoto is not a retread, so unless it is a future clip shown here just to throw us off, I have no reason to believe that anybody but Yau Man is exiled this week. He does not wear his hat for challenges, he wears his hat to challenges. If he were just finishing a round of a challenge, then why is everyone all lined up, and why is he wearing his frigging hat?

I'm calling a spade a spade from visual evidence as opposed to speculation.

03-28-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
25. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-28-07 AT 05:01 PM (EST)

TDT thinks that cap goes with the RC. Maybe he doesn't usually wear his hat for challenges, but we don't have any other caps of Yau-Man performing in the RC, so we don't know for sure that he doesn't wear it this time.

But anyway, just for the sake of argument, if it *is* before the IC, maybe Yau-Man just gave the II back to Jeff and made a joke and that is why his tribemates are laughing. No one is holding the II in that cap, and if Yau-Man were just returning from EI someone in the tribe would still have it.

03-28-07, 09:06 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
OK, so if that cap is the RC, then the RC is the fire ball challenge. With all of the big strong guys on NuRavu, there is a good possibility that when Yau Man takes his turn (in his hat which makes no sense to me, but I will concede that this is the RC) then quite possibly the NuMoto are cheering him because they are so far behind and Yau just scored their first point. This could be why Boo has a slight look of disgust on his face, Yau's arms are open almost theatrically, and the others are cheering because so far the tribes performance has been laughable.

He who laughs last laughs loudest and NuMoto win the Pinata/Puzzle challenge for IC which is more geared toward their tribe strengths.

03-28-07, 10:54 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
LAST EDITED ON 03-29-07 AT 09:45 AM (EST)

Very funny SOTS, Kingfish. Excellent job!

(Edited to change opinion): the Yau-man returning to Moto cap can't be him rejoining the tribe from EI because the tribe doesn't have the II and Jeff never collects it until everyone is present and he is about to explain the challenge. The cap is most likely from the RC.

That doesn't prove Yau-Man isn't the exile anyway, but Ravu would be smarter to send Boo, imo, to give him a heads-up about the HII. (Unless they don't figure out there is another idol at Moto before the RC.)

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Excellent SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-28-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Excellent SOTS, you are the King!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-28-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Woot! Woot!

Great job, Sugar! An excellent read, indeed!

And I just love the new sigpic! Smashing, Baby!

I am in the camp that Earl goes to ExI while Yau man stays behind to dig!

Thanks again for the great SOTS!

Magic Fingers 377 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-28-07, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Magic%20Fingers Click to send private message to Magic%20Fingers Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Survivor Fiji - Episode 7 - State of the Spoiling, "Dead like Fred, is…..""
Great SOTS kingfish

Maybe Yau-Man comes back from EI wearing his "fake" HII to throw everyone off and that gives him the time to dig for it when he returns. I have been gone for 2 weeks so have some catch up reading to do.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •