The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3"

My Ship has Come In!!!

... and it is BIG!!!

In episode 3:

Mosaic hires circus performers to promote Crest's new toothpaste, find they can't give away $1,000,000,000 but wins the task anyway. The prize? Their ship has come in, and it is BIG!
Apex gets Mike Pi-ah-ah-zza to help out. (He costs a LOT of money!) This is not what puts them over budget... nooooo... it is the cost of the flyers! Also, the cannon is fired, because it was loose!

Has anybody made you love them? Has anybody made you hate them? Show the candidates some love!!

MY LIST THIS WEEK:

Rank. Name: (last week's rank)

The head of the class:

1. Kelly: (1) Sargeant Kelly, the 2nd PM of Mosaic. Was my #1 last week, why not?

2. Kevin: (2) PM of the Crest campaign, I have liked him form the start. He did a good job as PM.

3. Jennifer C.: (3) I know, I know... I like her, she's funny and compared to some of the other women? Geesh!

4. Jennifer M.: (6) Shes' the smartest one on Apex. She hasn't ruffled anyone's feathers either.

5. Raj: (12) I admit, I judged this book by it's cover. He's pretty smart and a good team player, he has changed my mind.

Indifferent at this point:

6. Stacy R.: (4) She's cute.

7. Sandy: (7) The bridal store owner, would not have Stacie J. work for her.

8. Chris: (8) Haven't seen too much from him.

9. Elizabeth: (9) She's only in this spot because the others are worse. She can not lead a team, although she was better than Ivana.

10. Wes: (11) Was he any help at all for three weeks?

They are America's brightest???

11. Pamela: (14) I hate the way she rolls her eyes at all of her teams ideas... how rude!!

12. Andy: (5) He's too young & cocky! I don't like him. Master debater? hmmmm...

13. John: (11) "Let's throw suds in the river that look like toothpaste". Oh and Raj, there'll be no eating!

14. Maria: (13) She was the real mistake maker this week, I can't stand her!!! Gee... if I could just get my hands around her throat!!

15. Ivana: (16) She will not last!! She made more mistakes than I've ever seen on this show! Total incompetant!!!

Fired: Stacie J. Those women ARE mean!!! She's better off.

Now it's your turn! Show the candidates some love!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3 xserver 09-24-04 1
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3 djandy 09-24-04 2
 *bumping ARnutz 09-25-04 3
 Oh My!! ARnutz 09-27-04 4
 RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3 VA Slim 09-28-04 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

xserver 115 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xserver Click to send private message to xserver Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3"
1. Kevin(4) - I thought the men's campaign was the best, they created quite a spectacle.
2. Andy(2) - Took a big risk but didn't pay off. Once again the team used his idea.
3. Kelly(1) - Didn't see him much this week.
4. Raj(3) - Looked like he was doing some carnival calling, and doing quite well.
5. Jennifer M.(5) - Still the best of the women, but that accomplishment is wearing thin.
6. Chris(9) - Didn't see him this week, raising rank due to men's performance.
7. John(10) - Ditto.
8. Sandy(6) - Still don't know her, but not as bad as the others.
9. Wes(14) - Nothing bad this week, but nothing to impress either.
10. Pamela(13) - Ditto.
11. Stacy(12) - Now she not only looks like she's in junior high, but acts like it.
12. Jennifer C.(7) - Pretty woman showing a real ugly side.
13. Ivana(16) - Shares responsibility in budget screw-up.
14. Elizabeth(11) - Bad PM, ringleader in persecuting Stacie.
15. Maria(8) - Didn't take responsibility for budget screw-up.

Fired: Stacie. Yes, the others ganged up on her. Yes, she wasn't directly responsible for the team's losses. But anyone who inspires this kind of hatred and attacks can't be The Apprentice.

djandy 1711 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-04, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail djandy Click to send private message to djandy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3"
1.) Kevin (2) - Kevin did a great job as PM, and came up with a great back-up plan when their original idea got nixed.
2.) Kelly (1) - Hold over from last week's great PM effort. (And there's something to say about being a good follower when it's not your turn to be PM, something Bradford could have learned better).
3.) Jennifer M. (5) - I predict Jen M. will be the winner. She is the only one on the women's team that gives clear, concise, non-waffling answers to Trump's Boardroom questions. It seems that Trump turned to Jen M. to get the real scoop when all the other women were over-exaggerating.
4.) Andy (6) - Once again his team uses Andy's idea (or at least tried to). If everyone else looks down on Andy due to his lack of experience, then why can't anyone else use their experience to come up with any better ideas?
5.) Raj (4) - Still growing on me.
6.) Sandy (9) - Even though she has less education and prestige than the other women, she seems to have good common sense.
7.) Stacy R. (8) - Bleh. Seems to be quite argumentative in the Boardroom when she doesn't need to be.
8.) Elizabeth (3) - Takes a big drop due to her poor leadership (too much delegation a la Kwame). Her team didn't even inform her of the over budget situation until walking into the final meeting.
9.) John (10) - Bubbles in the river? Not unless you want environmentalists after you. John at 24 acts more immature than Andy.
10.) Jennifer C. (7) - Too much whining and complaining.
11.) Chris (11) - Too much whining and complaining.
12.) Pamela (14) - Ranked low for picking on the kids, and her dog poop ice cream comments.
13.) Ivana (13) - Ranked low due to last week's poor PM leadership.
14.) Wes (16) - Dead weight. When I was in MBA school, he's the type of braggart and egotist that I loved to beat out on tests.
15.) Maria (12) - Screwed up with the printing budget, then blamed everyone else but herself.

djandy
S8 ABC Red Ink Champ, S7 ABPABC Red Ink Champ, CMY FOMO Red Ink Champ

09-25-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "*bumping"
... back to page 1 and past all those locked threads.

09-27-04, 09:11 PM (EST)
4. "Oh My!!"
I was hoping for more. Rather than do an average ranking, (since there were only 3 of us and we have somewhat similar lists) I will just make a few comments:

We all pretty much like Kevin, Kelly, Raj & Jennifer M. These 4 appeared in all of our top 5's! (Perhaps one of them are our future apprentice?)

We all hate (just so passionately!) Pamela, Ivana & Maria! I'm going to go out on a limb here and guess all 3 of us hope to see these (and a few others) fired soon!

HOPING more people will take part in this list as the weeks go on, as there are less candidates, we will hopefully have some debates & disagreements over the "business" DAW's and have a much more interesting average to figure out!

VA Slim 450 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-28-04, 07:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VA%20Slim Click to send private message to VA%20Slim Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Fanatics Love List Volume 2.3"
1. Tie: Kevin & Kelly - Both were great as PM and as has been pointed out, Kelly did a terrific job as a "follower" after his leadership position. Kevin was great with being nimble in adjusting to the vetoing of the original plan.

3. Andy - The idea was right - the odds were wrong. Andy kept talking about a 1 in 200 chance of winning the million. No backer is going to take those short odds. I've been involved with charity golf tourneys where you buy insurance to give away a car on a hole-in-one. Much lower value and much longer odds (cost of that insurance is about $600). Andy will probably not be the winner in this show, but he could turn out to be the biggest winner of the whole group. He has not been shy, his ideas are aggressive and have been accepted by more "senior" and "experienced" people. All good traits for an up and comer in the business world.

4. Raj - Have to say that I thought he was a pretentious twit when he was first introduced but has shown himself to be smart, a good promoter on the street and upbeat about whatever he is assigned. You can be flamboyant if you can back it up with hard work and teamplay. Will have to tone down the flair to be seriously considered as the Apprentice.

5. Jennifer M. - Top of the heap for the women - and its definately a heap below her. No wonder the guys are occupying the top of the list for me. Best of the women in the Boardroom and will get more practice in that area until the Donald shuffles the teams down the road. Seems to be staying clear of the catfights. Good!

All of the rest:

Tie for last. Awful! None will get serious consideration for the job. In fact, the final 3 will be Kevin, Kelly and Jennifer M. and any of them can win.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •