The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Tori 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-10-05, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tori Click to send private message to Tori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"

LOL...I feel great knowing for every vote I gave Eric, it canceled out one for Kaysar’s
Plus for the last hour of voting I had 10 co workers voting for Eric and they even had their friends voting for Eric.

Cant wait until tomorrow to see Eric walking through the house doors.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Er... Lasann 08-10-05 1
   RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Er... Tori 08-10-05 2
   RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Er... alex77 08-11-05 20
 RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... nailbone 08-10-05 3
 RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... riverrocker 08-10-05 4
   RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... Snidget 08-10-05 6
   RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... Suzyqe 08-10-05 8
       automatic voting Tori 08-10-05 9
           RE: automatic voting Snidget 08-10-05 10
           RE: automatic voting Suzyqe 08-10-05 11
               RE: automatic voting Tori 08-10-05 12
                   RE: automatic voting Snidget 08-11-05 13
 RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... seahorse 08-10-05 5
   RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... AspenGrove 08-10-05 7
 RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... AugustGirl 08-11-05 14
   RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... universityofkentuckyrocks 08-11-05 17
       RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... bystander 08-11-05 18
 RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... CUTIE1 08-11-05 15
   RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... Mystical Star 08-11-05 16
       RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... captain pikachu 08-11-05 19
 What Pleasure indeed! nailbone 08-12-05 21
   RE: What Pleasure indeed! ARnutz 08-12-05 22
       RE: What Pleasure indeed! AugustGirl 08-12-05 23
           RE: What Pleasure indeed! ARnutz 08-12-05 24
 RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Ka... goldie1000 08-13-05 25

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-05, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Eric!"
LOL...I feel great knowing for every vote I gave Kaysar, it canceled out one for Eric.
Plus for the last hour of voting I had 25 co workers voting for Kaysar and they even had their friends voting for Kaysar.

Cant wait until tomorrow to see Kaysar walking through the house doors.

08-10-05, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tori Click to send private message to Tori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Eric!"
LOL

alex77 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 05:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alex77 Click to send private message to alex77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Eric!"
u wish!
CRAPPY won;t be back!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-05, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
Well, I was actually voting FOR Kaysar rather than AGAINST Eric.

But add me to the "cancelling out Eric votes" category. And if the other boards/recaps/polls/etc. that I've read are any indication, all of Eric's votes have been cancelled out.

o-

riverrocker 298 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-05, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail riverrocker Click to send private message to riverrocker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
Glad you and co-workers have that kind of spare time at work. For me, being retired, I spent the day voting for Kaysar.

It is certainly going to be interesting to see who is selected. And if it is Eric, will he honor the commitments Maggie made to Howie and Rachel?

When will they all figure out that the real person who needs to go immediately is James??

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
I think they know they need to get rid of James, they just can't figure out that given how strong he is in the POV they need to nominate two people who will not select him as their partner (he isn't playing in that competition at all) and then get one person off the block and nominate him.

Every week they give him an oppotunity to save himself. Every week, he saves himself.

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results.

A Syren Creation

Suzyqe 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suzyqe Click to send private message to Suzyqe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
I used the automatic voting for Kaysar a lot plus did a lot manually also. Did anybody else do the automatic voting?

08-10-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
9. "automatic voting"
'Did anybody else do the automatic voting? "

Maybe, what was the automatic voting?

08-10-05, 08:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: automatic voting"
Used a computer program to submit the votes, rather than you sitting there 24/7 and submitting votes over and over.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

Suzyqe 17 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suzyqe Click to send private message to Suzyqe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: automatic voting"
I found it on a website that automatically voted for Kaysar on the CBS website. I didn't find one for Eric or Micheal though.

I know some people in the chat room on CBS BB6 site used it quite a bit.

08-10-05, 10:21 PM (EST)
12. "RE: automatic voting"
Right.....what ever!

08-11-05, 05:53 AM (EST)
13. "RE: automatic voting"
Long standing reality TV voting tradition, really.

Anytime there is unlimited voting people will use technology to help them stuff the ballot box.

A Syren Creation

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
"Cant wait until tomorrow to see Eric walking through the house doors."

Fat chance.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

AspenGrove 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 06:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AspenGrove Click to send private message to AspenGrove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
I am pretty sure it will be Kayser. If it is Eric-I don't think I will watch anymore!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
There can be no way Eric wins. No way. Well, unless CBS fixed the vote, but I doubt that is going to happen.

Kaysar is coming back!

Yay!

universityofkentuckyrocks 2575 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
*nods head in agreement with augie*

UL will always suck in my book!

bystander 4968 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-11-05, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bystander Click to send private message to bystander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
Double nods to UK and Augie.

Blows nose in picture of Eric and tosses in trash can.

CUTIE1 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CUTIE1 Click to send private message to CUTIE1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
Tori
I wouldnt get my hopes up if I were you.

Mystical Star 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mystical%20Star Click to send private message to Mystical%20Star Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
By looking at the popularity votes, Kaysar will cream Eric. I hope they announce the percentage of their votes. Kaysar 80% That would be a trip!!

captain pikachu 3 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-05, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail captain%20pikachu Click to send private message to captain%20pikachu Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
my boyfriend made a computer program that would automatically vote for kaysar. it does one vote about every 10 seconds and was running from the day after they announced the 'america's choice' until the voting was over. hopefully all the votes counted. i guess we'll find out tonight!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "What Pleasure indeed!"
Hearing that Kaysar was coming back in with 82% of the vote!! Can you say "overwhelming"? I though you could.

o-

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 12:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: What Pleasure indeed!"
Quite a landslide!!!

It would have taken a lot more than 10 people to cancel out that vote!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: What Pleasure indeed!"
I just wish Julie had told the hamsters the percentage. I would have loved to have seen the Maggots faces when she said 82% of 5 million votes. Wheeeeeee!

Oh happy day!

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-05, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What Pleasure indeed!"
I would have loved to see that too, but you know what? we get to at least have the satisfaction of knowing that Crappy knows!!!

goldie1000 1087 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-13-05, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail goldie1000 Click to send private message to goldie1000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What Pleasure! Canceling out Kaysar!"
Dream on Tori, Dream on...
You wasted your co-workers time, they probably all went home and voted for Kaysar anyhow.
Majority Rules
Kaysar is IN
and Eric is out for good, Thank God

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •