The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Stacie? Really though?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

StacieAlltheWay 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 02:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail StacieAlltheWay Click to send private message to StacieAlltheWay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Stacie? Really though?"
Let me tell you a story, actually a small scene, that illustrates life and the reality of "racism".

Based on real life!

FADE IN:

EXT: OUTSIDE - Playground - morning

In the eyes of of a black child, the world is beautiful. Though, only with the passing of time, does he or she find out how vile and despicable life can be. But for now, to an innocent eleven year old, happiness couldn't be anymore abundant.

FOR NOW!

Students poor out of their classroom onto the playground. MICHAEL, the only black male in a predominately white school, walks alone across the playground.

He walks pass a GROUP of white girls. The LEADER of the group notices MICHAEL.

LEADER
(says deviously to Micheal)
What did you say?

MICHAEL
(knowing he hasn't said a word)
Say what?

LEADER
You called me a B**CH!

MICHAEL
(bewildered)
No I didn't! What are you talking
about?

The girls flag over the the playground assistant, who we will call BETH.

LEADER
(to Beth)
He called me a b**ch
right to my face!

GROUP
Yeah, we all heard it!

MICHAEL stands there while these group of devils spew out their lies.

BETH
(to Micheal)
So these are serious allegations!
What do you have to say about it?

MICHAEL
I didn't say anything to her!

BETH
So they all are lying?

MICHAEL
Yes!

BETH
Sure they are. Come with me to the
principal's office.

The girls smile as they see MICHEAL being led to the office where he is punished for something he didn't do. In the very end, MICHAEL is not guilty. Though, he is also not innoncent anymore.

FADE OUT.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Stacie? Really though? Bucky Katt 09-24-04 1
 RE: Stacie? Really though? subman 09-24-04 2
 RE: Racism? PyroStock 09-24-04 3
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 09-24-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-24-04, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Stacie? Really though?"
Nice story. It may even be relevant in this case if Stacie hadn't actually freaked out in Episode 1. So what the other candidates said was true. Did they exaggerate a bit? Perhaps some did. But Stacie gave them a reason to get rid of her and they took advantage of it. This may be hard to believe but not everything is about race.

"I have just discovered that this object I found is capable of scratching my back...I call it BACK SCRATCHER!"

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-04, 02:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Stacie? Really though?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 02:27 AM (EST)

And the freakin moral of the story is that you should try to post your comments to another active thread if the topics are similar. In this case, there's already half a dozen threads going on about Stacie J. Also, I disagree with you that racism was behind the decision Trump made tonight. The women did gang up on Stacie J. and grossly over exaggerated the seriousness of her little episode. However, this is a competition and if the opportunity to take out a weak player presents itself, the team should be able to make that decision inorder to make itself more competitive.

PyroStock 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-24-04, 05:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PyroStock Click to send private message to PyroStock Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Racism?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 05:06 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 05:05 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 05:03 AM (EST)

I've seen groups (kids and adults) be mean to people simply because they were not part of the group. But if the victim is a white kid/person, the perpetrators are only bullies... regardless of the races of the bullies. If it's a black kid/person who is the victim then suddenly it's racism.

The NAACP and other civil rights groups demanded mayor Riordan step down after he joked to a girl that her name Isis "means stupid, dirty girl". Assemblyman Mervyn Dymally asked if Riordan would "have done that to a white girl?"

>>>>>"The NAACP and other civil rights groups had planned to
>>>>>attend a Capitol news conference Thursday called by
>>>>>Assemblyman Mervyn Dymally, D-Compton, who was demanding
>>>>>that Riordan step down."

What Dymally didn't know was that the girl was white. So change the race of the girl and *suddenly* Riordan's motives based on skin color change. Funny how that works.

>>>>>"Dymally's office abruptly canceled the event, however,
>>>>>after learning that the girl is white."
http://www.sacbee.com/content/politics/story/9933357p-10855351c.html

It's amazing how many people can read the minds of others to *know* their motives. As I mentioned elsewhere, these unfounded racism claims only undermine when true cries against racism occur.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Locking - duplicate"
There are already multiple threads started to discuss Stacie's firing - I encourage you to join in the existing discussions.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •