The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Glossary Theory"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

cowboyroo 590 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-21-01, 02:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
"Glossary Theory"
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-01 AT 02:53 AM (EST)

This is out there, but here goes.

On the CBS website, in the glossary for the definitions of Kucha and Ogakor the tribe members are listed in the following order:

Kucha: Elisabeth, Michael, Alicia, Kimmi, Rodger, Jeff, Debb, Nick

Ogakor: Jerri, Colby, Tina, Amber, Keith, Maralyn, Mitchell, Kel

Survivor 1 had a pattern in the order that the
Survivors were voted off the island. I looked for this pattern to start forming but doesn't look like its going to, but then I had an idea; maybe they're listed by the number of votes they get, so we'd have:

Kucha: We'd only know that Debb had 7, and no other options yet, other than Nick would get more, which might make him a common target by an alliance that takes several episodes to boot.

Ogakor:

Jerri has one vote against her
Colby, Tina, Amber- none
Keith has 5 (3 the first round, Ep 4, 2 second round)
Maralyn had 5
Mitchell had 6 (one ep 3, 3 the first round ep 4, and 2 second round)
Kel had 7

This works perfectly for Maralyn, Mitchell, Kel:

What this would mean: Keith gets no further votes so he makes it to Final 2 (if this pattern works, a tie for number of votes would put the Survivor booted first further down the list).

This would leave Amber to probably be getting 4 votes, or five and makes it to final 2 with Keith. Tina, either 4 and stays in longer than Amber or 3, etc.

So what if this theory is true:

Nick has no shot of going in Ep 5
Jeff has very little shot of going in Ep 5 unless every other member votes for him, which seems unlikely with the disaray going on.
Keith has no shot of going until Final 2 (only way he doesn't receive another vote)
Jerri would need 3 votes to be voted off most likely, so doubtful it would be her.

I know this is an out there theory, but has potential

Current votes against:

Jerri (1), Colby (0), Tina (0), Amber (0), Keith (5), Maralyn (5), Mitchell (6), and Kel (7)

and all Kucha with (0) except Debb with 7 and listed second to last.

Now, take that theory and create one for opening credits:

The order they appearis

Ogakor: Colby, Maralyn, Keith, Mitchell, Jerri, Kel, Amber, Tina
Kucha: Michael, Alicia, Rodger, Elisabeth, Kimmi, Nick, Debb, Jeff

If you line them up aligning Kel and Debb, 1st and 2nd booted, that aligns Rodger up with Maralyn, and Kimmi up with Mitchell.

Colby-Alicia
Maralyn-Rodger
Keith-Elisabeth
Mitchell-Kimmi
Jerri-Nick
Kel-Debb
Amber-Jeff
Tina-Michael

Thus, I can very likely see Rodger getting 5 votes and being the 2nd Kucha member booted, and Kimmi would be a likely choice for the next Kucha member to go, my guess first after merger, with 5 votes as well.

In the alignment, notice that Keith and Elisabeth line up as well. Keith would have to make Final 2 if this is right and Elisabeth would have the least votes from Kucha, which could mean she flies under the radar and goes far.

Another question: Nick and Amber have gotten by far the least screen time. Maybe this means they are the two ambassadors for the merged tribe giving us a good chance to see them then?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Glossary Theory cowboyroo 02-24-01 1
   RE: Glossary Theory Kokoro 02-24-01 2
       RE: Glossary Theory cowboyroo 02-24-01 3
           RE: Glossary Theory lambity 02-24-01 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

02-24-01, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cowboyroo Click to send private message to cowboyroo Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Glossary Theory"
I guess since I got zero posts no one likes this theory. I am even more now.

Here's what we have now:

In the order names appear in Glossary on CBS site:

Votes against person in parentheses:

Kucha: Elisabeth (0), Michael (0), Alicia (0), Kimmi (6)
Rodger (0), Jeff (2), Debb (7), Nick (0)

Ogakor: Jerri (2), Colby (0), Tina (0), Amber (0), Keith (5)
Maralyn (5), Mitchell (6), Kel (7)

Episode 6: Michael does get hurt causing the bandaged hands. Maybe he falls into the fire, and he is gone through injury. No immunity challenge. Michael Gone with zero votes. This would mean Elisabeth would have to get zero votes, thus verifying the news report that she makes final 4. So now we would have Keith and Elisabeth in Final 4 for sure.

This would bring 5 and 5 to the merger, or there is still an immunity challenge and Ogakor loses (this would still verify the fact that one tribe has more and more men than women pass merger, leaving only Amber and Tina as the possible bootees. Colby is getting close to Keith (backgammon) so Jerri knows she would be the target, but maybe she can convince Colby to go against Tina since we don't see that bond, and she only has one shot. Tina is gone with 4 votes. Keith goes with the crowd for self preservation.

Episode 6, Nick joins the Ogakor alliance, making an alliance of 5. We have already seen Kucha planning to boot their own after merge, so Kucha sticks together to oust Nick. Nick joins Ogakor and goes for either Jeff or Alicia in Ep. 7 or 8, giving each of them 5 more votes.

Then votewise, we have:

Astericks by bootees names at this point in time:

Elisabeth (0), Michael (0)*, Alicia (5)*, Kimmi (6)*,
Rodger (0), Jeff (7)*, Debb (7)*, Nick (8?..guessing)

Jerri (2), Colby (0), Tina (4)*, Amber (0),
Keith (5), Maralyn (5)*, Mitchell (6)*, and Kel (7)*

**The reason I say Tina might go is that I read a post a while ago about 3 survivors in the final episode. For that to happen, two would have to go in One Episode.

Tina may stay. Theory works either way, but impossible to work if Michael isn't the hurt one and get booted with zero votes.

I'd say Elisabeth makes it to Final 4 by winning immunity and goes with Jerri, Amber and Keith...Rodger has to get 7 votes somehow, and Nick who would have the most votes of all would most likely be gone along the way.

My guess is Final 5 is the four above and Colby and Colby gets axe being most likely to win.

Thoughts?

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-24-01, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Glossary Theory"
<<**The reason I say Tina might go is that I read a post a while ago about 3 survivors in the final episode. For that to happen, two would have to go in One Episode.>>

There's only three in the final 'cause there's 14 episodes this time around. ^-^

And people probably haven't been jumping on this because it's very well thought out but kinda..erm..confusing.

02-24-01, 04:09 PM (EST)
3. "RE: Glossary Theory"
i know...very confusing, but they had a pattern as to order of booties in glossary last season, so I figured there had to be something, and order of elimination was surely not working, so then I noticed the number of votes and it all fit together.

Didn't realize there were 14 episodes. In that case, Tina sticks around.

lambity 50 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-24-01, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lambity Click to send private message to lambity Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Glossary Theory"
Hi cowboyroo,

I didn't realise there were 14 episodes till now. No wonder there are 42 days in the game this time around, and the castaways have to survive with less resources and in more harsh surroundings and weather, it seems.

I hope the final 3 don't have to place their hands on an immunity idol again. That's really a mind challenge and the meanest castaway of the remaining 3 will assure himself/herself in the final 2 without having to put in any effort into the challenge.

>Didn't realize there were 14 episodes.
>In that case, Tina sticks
>around.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •