The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It's a Thrival.”: CBS Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-16-07, 06:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It's a Thrival.”: CBS Misdirection"
The clues can be found on the CBS Survivor Website. On the main page, go to the “Show” menu, then pick “Next Episode”.

After a fall during the Reward Challenge, one Survivor struggles to catch their breath, causing an emergency visit from the medical team. Can they overcome this unfortunate situation or will they be forced to leave the game?

Will this be Gary, who we’ve been told will drop out of the game in between Tribal Council 3 and 4?

On Exile Island, one Survivor realizes the importance of finding the hidden Immunity Idol if they want to stay in the game. Will they be able to dig up the idol without their other tribemates finding out?

I am taking a guess that Sylvia is sent back to Exile once more. She knows her head is on the chopping block if she does not find the hidden II. But she won’t find it and she will be history.

In the Immunity Challenge, the Survivors are forced to eat foods off the Fijian menu, including fish eyes and pig snouts with hair still on them.

Uggh. A new Fear Factor moment.

One extremely dehydrated Survivor makes a desperate attempt to start fire with their eyeglasses. Will they get a flame or just burn out tired and frustrated?

Is this Yau-man who is unsuccessful using his glasses to start fire, but then Michelle is able to accomplish the task, as the spoilers suggest?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It'... KObrien_fan 02-16-07 1
 RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It'... Flowerpower 02-16-07 2
   RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It'... emydi 02-16-07 3
       RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It'... Brownroach 02-16-07 4
           Responding to myself Brownroach 02-16-07 5
               RE: Responding to myself Fire Fly 02-17-07 6
                   RE: Responding to myself coolbluepig 02-18-07 7
 Press Release... Flowerpower 02-18-07 8
 RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It'... Bravehart 02-20-07 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-16-07, 07:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It's a Thrival.”: CBS Misdirection"
After a fall during the Reward Challenge, one Survivor struggles to catch their breath, causing an emergency visit from the medical team. Can they overcome this unfortunate situation or will they be forced to leave the game?

This is Gary. My guess is he needs medical attention this episode but tries like hell to brave it out since he is a survivor fan and he knows what disdain survivor fans have for quitters. This is why next episode when he finally does quit we will have sympathy for him because he couldn't handle the elements.

On Exile Island, one Survivor realizes the importance of finding the hidden Immunity Idol if they want to stay in the game. Will they be able to dig up the idol without their other tribemates finding out?

I think this also is Sylvia, and what a perfect strategy if this time the RC losers have to send one of their own to EI. Earl could make the case to send Sylvia because the tribe gets along better without her, but he also knows if she is the boot this will give her less time to look for and find the idol, but it will give him time to look for the idol himself.

In the Immunity Challenge, the Survivors are forced to eat foods off the Fijian menu, including fish eyes and pig snouts with hair still on them.

Jiffy spoiled this challenge pre-season. At least Ravu will get some much needed food! (can't believe they lose this one too, maybe their stomachs have gotten too small to handle much of anything.)

One extremely dehydrated Survivor makes a desperate attempt to start fire with their eyeglasses. Will they get a flame or just burn out tired and frustrated?

This is the episode that Michelle makes fire. Everyone is extremely dehydrated so this could be referring to any Ravu.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It's a Thrival.”: CBS Misdirection"

Well, I think this week we do have a mystery to solve and that is who goes to exile. With a standard RC and an IC it is highly probable that the winning tribe at the RC will get to choose one of the losing tribe to go to exile. We know that most likely Gary falls down in the RC and requires medical attention, I do want to entertain the idea that Moto could perhaps lose the RC. It's possible that Dreamz may realize the importance of finding the hidden II. In the vidcaps we see a concerned Cassandra, Liliana, Lisi, Alex, Edgardo, and Stacy. No sign of Boo or Dreamz. I definately do not think it would be Sylvia. I agree with BR in that the Moto's do not realize how terrible it is at Moto, in fact, the exilee has it better than the standard Ravu tribemates....at least until they get fire. Who knows when they get fire. If they are depending on starting it with eyeglasses I would say the first really sunny day would be required, and that could be the morning after TC.

If Ravu loses again I do think that one of the stronger guys would go to EI, perhaps one of Earl, Mookie or even Rocky

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It's a Thrival.”: CBS Misdirection"
I don't know..who else is in trouble but Sylvia, FP? And in the promos Slyvia says "I'm pretty sure I know where the idol is" How could she have any idea if she didn't get 3 clues. The first clue was really worthless. Unless, Sylvia is just saying that bc she is the type of person who would think she knew it all anyway...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It's a Thrival.”: CBS Misdirection"
The wording of the clue is weird:

On Exile Island, one Survivor realizes the importance of finding the hidden Immunity Idol if they want to stay in the game.

I don't know if this about the particular survivor. This suggests the survivor is on EI and suddenly realizes they need the idol. But Sylvia already feels apart from the tribe, and she got votes at TC, so she must already realize she has to find the idol. She doesn't need to be on EI again to figure it out.

That would be true of anyone else, for that matter -- they wouldn't suddenly realize they are in trouble when they were on EI.

Maybe the blurb is referring to something about the clue itself that makes the exilee sit up and take notice.

Or it could just be bad writing on the part of CBS as usual.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-16-07, 04:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Responding to myself"
Although...I can think of a reason that Moto might send Sylvia back to Exile Island. While they might want to weaken Earl, they might not want him to get too many clues to the HII. But they may prefer to send someone who's been there already, so that a minimum of people on Ravu get access to the clues. Maybe.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Fire Fly 72 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-17-07, 09:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fire%20Fly Click to send private message to Fire%20Fly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Responding to myself"

FP......I also entertain the idea that Ravu may WIN the RC and in doing so, along with the regular reward, they are given flint...hence fire.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-18-07, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Responding to myself"
i doubt, misdirections said there will be a use of eyeglasses in fire making... vidcaps show ravu having fire! why would cbs say there was a use of eyeglasses if the glasses was not important...

i believe michelle uses her glasses and will get fire!

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

02-18-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Press Release..."
From Anywho at SurvivorSucks:

press release:

THE RAVU TRIBE ATTEMPTS TO MAKE FIRE WITH A PAIR OF EYEGLASSES ON "SURVIVOR: FIJI," THURSDAY, FEB. 22
"This Isn't Survival...It's Thrival" - Although the Moto Tribe is thriving at their camp, one member begins to experience serious health problems. The Ravu Tribe attempts to make fire with a pair of eyeglasses. The third person is voted off the island, on SURVIVOR: FIJI, Thursday, Feb. 22 (8:00-9:00 PM ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.

one nation, under Romber...

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

02-20-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 3: "This Isn't Survival, It's a Thrival.”: CBS Misdirection"
Thanks Survivor Phoenix.

I noticed this on my local CBS site. I don't think this has been posted here. Also in the video it seemed a tribe was jumping up and down in victory (fuzzy video). There was a girl with a white tank top and a guy with a white hat. Sorry, I don't know how to bring video over or convert video to vid caps.

Here is the rest of the promo text:

VO: Can the losing tribe finally win one?

Lisi: They just don't seem to be catching a break.

VO: And a medical emergency could shift the balance of power.

Gary: I can't breath!

VO: New Survivor this Thursday.

Here is the link to the video:

http://www.canada.com/globaltv/manitoba.html

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •