The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

leianawd 471 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-10-05, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
First of all, I thought it was a bad move on Howie's part to put James and Sarah up, but the stupidest move yet would have to be that of the "Friendship" alliance. Right now they have the numbers and they have managed to work with the "enemies" to keep one of their own off the line and they screw it up by doubting one of their people (Ivette). Personally, I could care less if Ivette goes she is no favorite of mine but I just didn't get the logic of Maggie, Jen and April all in all this leaves the Soverign 6 in a good spot they can probably sit back and relax while the idiots vote each other off.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... nailbone 08-10-05 1
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... Rasta 08-10-05 6
       RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... nailbone 08-10-05 9
 RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... Iam_Xtreme 08-10-05 2
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... leianawd 08-10-05 3
 RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... bbblackattack 08-10-05 4
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... Snidget 08-10-05 5
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... Lasann 08-10-05 7
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... nailbone 08-10-05 10
 RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... Lasann 08-10-05 8
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... nailbone 08-10-05 11
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... leianawd 08-11-05 13
 RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... TheShanShan 08-10-05 12
   RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... FishWoman 08-11-05 14
 RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing t... alex77 08-11-05 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-05, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
I don't think they're gonna vote off Ivette. I think Mags will talk them into sticking together and Sarah will be gone.

And I think that the "Sovereign Six" is no more. It's now H/R/J, Kaysar if he comes back, and James/Sarah on their own. James might be lured back with them, but he can't (and shouldn't) be trusted to stick with them very long.

o-

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-10-05, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
I don't like Maggie, but she is the best player still in the house. In fact, the only strong players in the game (IMO) are Maggie, James and Kaysar. Kaysar was already sent packing, and James has been isolated against the entire house. All because of Maggie's gameplay.

The other "friendship" members are basically driftwood. The only exception might be Jenn, who has recently started showing a real shady side. She's staying under the radar, but keeps stirring the pot in a very subtle way.

H/R/J are all likeable players, but really blew it this week. Especially Howie. Rachel and Janelle have to share the blame though. They never should have allowed Howie to blow everything within the first couple hours of his HOH.

James still has a chance in this game, but it relies on either (1) winning HOH, or (2) Kaysar returning and fixing Howie's blunder (assuming Kaysar even wants to).

Either way, Maggie has James boxed in with no real allies. She has been the only player to sway the opposition. She promised H/R safety if they went against J/S, then threatened them with nominations when they tried to backtrack.

Meanwhile, H/R/J are so frightened of payback that they basically threw away the HOH.

08-10-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
Rachel and Janelle have to share the blame though. They never should have allowed Howie to blow everything within the first couple hours of his HOH.

I think all they did was go to the bathroom, and by the time they got back, Howie'd done all the damage.

o-

Iam_Xtreme 158 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Iam_Xtreme Click to send private message to Iam_Xtreme Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
Last nights veto competition was a complete joke! Loved the idea but was extremely disappointed in the fact that the four participants (excluding Ivette - now that is a scary thought) that could have secured James going home apparently could not think past their noses.

For people who so desperately wanted James out of the house they did not use their heads when they placed the candy! I have to just sit and laugh at these people.

Was James right or wrong? Well, that answer will differ from person to person. I did not like the fact that he swore on the Bible and then told the group that he reads it for strength. I realize that this is a game but to me there are lines that people simply should not cross.

Who will be going home? Probably Sarah, which truly poses no threat at this point, she is not a strong player so eliminating her makes no sense to me.

Maggie and her entire Eric fan club do nothing but play both sides against the middle. I knew it was only a matter of time before they started turning on each other. They knew that Howie would nominate someone from their side, so they looked for any excuse that they could find to get him to pick someone who may have actually thought for herself (for once)! She is no longer allowing them to lead her around by the nose. It makes sense to trash her to the others because she is not viewed as one of their yes people any more - LOL.

PLEASE bring Kaysar back as he has a brain and makes this show interesting! Janelle lost points with me last night as all she can think about is making out with Michael and not the game itself. What is she thinking???

Shaking my head at Howie! He should have attempted to break up the Eric fan club and nominated two of their people. James could have been dealt with at a later date - LOL.

PLEASE make it a requirement that all participants next season must have an IQ of above 10!

08-10-05, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leianawd Click to send private message to leianawd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
LOL! Yes, it seems that certain people have fallen apart since Kaysar has been evicted. I too hope that Kaysar comes back and have been voting for him constantly! I loved what James said at the veto ceremony that nothing was strategic or thought out and that was why he had gotten the power to take himself off. Personally, Howie should have kept him and Sarah and gotten rid of that "Friendship" alliance, not just for themselves but for the viewers(as they are so sickening)if I was Rachel I would have slapped him for making that decision and by the looks of it she wanted to. Maybe Sarah will get voted out but if she does Ivette will find out that certain people that are supposed to have her back campaigned against her and she will team up with James and of course Beau will follow, which will leave everyone in groups of three until America's Choice walks in.

bbblackattack 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bbblackattack Click to send private message to bbblackattack Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
I agree wholeheartedly. What the "Friendship" should have done was nominated one of their own (Sarah), and one of the other people (Ivette or somebody). Then if the veto was won by James, he'd use it on Sarah. If anyone else won it they'd use it on their person..then Howie could have put James on the block. Kind of like a backdoor thing. Then they could have gotten rid of him and sealed a whole house agreement. I don't see Crappy coming back, so they wouldn't have to worry about that.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-05, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
Welcome to the board.

Um...isn't the "Friendship" Maggie, Ivette, Beau, Jen and April?

Although Howie did act more like he was one of the fiendship this week.

A Syren Creation

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-05, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
In your senario, if James won the veto and took Sarah off the block he is immune to nomination so Howie couldn't replace Sarah with James.

08-10-05, 04:15 PM (EST)
10. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
should have done was nominated one of their own (Sarah), and one of the other people (Ivette or somebody). Then if the veto was won by James, he'd use it on Sarah. If anyone else won it they'd use it on their person..then Howie could have put James on the block.

That was the original plan, but Maggie convinced Howie to put up James and Sarah together.

o-

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-10-05, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
I have to agree with the poster who said that Maggie is the best player in the game. I hesitate to say this (after the Eric people getting blasted for their opinion) but I like Maggie. How many people could put up with Ivette's constant whining and complaining about April, then the next minute put up with April's yapping and complaining about Ivette. I would go postal after one day, yet Maggie just listens and tries to difuse the situation and rallies her troops. I find her diplomatic, even when talking to H/R/J side. I was thinking that her and Kaysar would make an ideal pair and would love to see them somehow ditch their current alliances and pair up.

And for her not being attractive, Maggie's not bad looking. That she is not a beauty and as thin as a saltine, is why I like her. If the house was full of Janelle's flipping their hair and talking about how hot they were I wouldn't watch. Maggie has the IQ and looks quite fine to me.

Be easy on me, I do love Kaysar!

08-10-05, 04:16 PM (EST)
11. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
Even though I'm a Kaysar fan, I too think Maggie is a pretty good player. And if Eric DOES come back, Hoo boy!! Watch out!

o-

08-11-05, 09:39 AM (EST)
13. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
Here's the thing I don't really care for Maggie but I don't hate her either,so my opinion on her game play does not reflect on my lack of favoritism for her. When it comes to being compared to some individuals in the house she is the better game player but to label her as one of the best I wouldn't. Everyone knew that Kaysar was a smart man and player so her getting him out wasn't exactly hard. And gathering an alliance well that really wasn't all her doing, she was basically left with the freaky cappy fan club and just chose to stick in it since they will protect her for awhile out of respect for their "god" Eric. But on the otherhand Kaysar,Howie, Rachel, Janelle, James and Sarah they deserve way more props for gathering together since they did it strategically and not because they were on a worshiping spree. So, all in all I would consider her an average player when it comes down to it if she is left playing with James or Kaysar if he comes back good luck to her don't think her intelligence in playing this game compares to theirs. But that's just my opinion and hey maybe she will surprise some of us and go from average player to really smart player or will she look dumb after not being side by side with the idiots of the house.

TheShanShan 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-10-05, 07:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TheShanShan Click to send private message to TheShanShan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
If they REALLY wanted to get James out why didn't they pull a Nakomis? And we all know what happens to pawns. See ya Ivette.

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

08-11-05, 10:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
They can't be sure that pulling a "Nakomis" will work, because BB told them specifically that there will be some weeks where there will be no POV. And I would bet that if TPTB get wind of them trying to backdoor someone, that will totally be the week where no one wins POV.

alex77 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-05, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alex77 Click to send private message to alex77 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: "Friendship" Alliance killing themselves"
hehe it's funny that they think they have a "frienship" lol Maggie it's just a control freak and they are doing whatever she wants them to do , that CRAPPY legacy it's ridiculous, i never seen such a bad caracter in reality tv, Ivette cries for him - please - can you be more fake than that?..... so ok - will you stab your friend in the back? i would say no- right!? - but if they get rid off of the other half (players) then they will have to start killing themselves - stupid!
Beau , April, Jennifer, Ivette- whats your game? just stay in the house to keep eating PB&J sandwiches, lol -

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •