The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
""Be the Apprentice" Ep.3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-23-04, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
""Be the Apprentice" Ep.3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

Bashing dialogue game. Only players may speak for a contestant, but anyone may add their comments or ask questions of the contestants. (I still need 3 players - see the original post to sign up).

Ok Teams,
Mosaic - you had a good leader this week, and did good on your sales project. You get to take a dinner trip on the large, luxurious and over-pompous cruise ship, the Queen Mary II. Make sure you give some attention to the NY landmarks, cause I have a deal with the NY dept. of tourism.

Apex - what a mess. Burnett- can't we change the rules so I can fire 4 at once? No? Oh well. Don't matter to me who goes first. Who to choose, who to choose? There's a crazy person here? Is Sam back? Security!! No? oh, ok. Oh, one of the girls has been ranting and raving - I was wondering why the others didn't like her. I mean, ya get a bunch of women together and you expect the cattiness, but when 2 of them go at each other, and then dislike the 3rd (who didn't even explain her little tantrum and defend herself)... then you know something's fishy. There isn't much to make those women stick together and agree on an issue - and there is no sale at Nordstrom's, so this Must be a big deal. If she isn't trusted by her own team... its what we call a "red flag". Ya gotta learn how to deal with women in the workplace, I warned her last week. Stacie - You're FIRED!!!!

What Carolyn? Oh, yes, I forgot to clear it with you first, sorry, maybe next time. Oh well. There now, the men with the white coats will be along any minute now. Next?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Reveille!!! subman 09-24-04 1
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3 Pepito 09-24-04 2
 Lesson #1 Estee 09-24-04 3
   RE: Lesson #1 subman 09-24-04 4
       RE: Lesson #1 Estee 09-24-04 5
           RE: Lesson #1 subman 09-24-04 6
               Boardroom telepathy. Estee 09-24-04 8
                   RE: Boardroom telepathy. subman 09-24-04 12
       Ummm, Kelly... ARnutz 09-24-04 16
           RE: Ummm, Kelly... subman 09-24-04 21
               RE: Ummm, Kelly... Estee 09-27-04 33
                   RE: Ummm, Kelly... subman 09-27-04 34
                       Not unless Estee 09-27-04 35
                           RE: Not unless subman 09-27-04 36
                               RE: Not unless Estee 09-27-04 37
 Lets Sing! tig_ger 09-24-04 7
   Who's Johnny? Estee 09-24-04 9
       (*blushes*) tig_ger 09-24-04 11
   My turn Angelfood 09-24-04 10
       Aside whisper to the Donald tig_ger 09-24-04 13
       RE: My turn ARnutz 09-24-04 15
       RE: My turn CantStandToLook 09-24-04 17
           Sorry George... ARnutz 09-24-04 18
               RE: Sorry George... CantStandToLook 09-24-04 19
                   RE: Sorry George... Estee 09-24-04 20
 Excuse me! ARnutz 09-24-04 14
   RE: Excuse me! subman 09-24-04 22
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3 Pepito 09-24-04 23
   I"M NOT CRAZY! Just ask the IRS. LBIslander 09-24-04 24
       RE: I"M NOT CRAZY! Just ask the IRS... ARnutz 09-25-04 25
           Ivana comes out of hiding sisterwoman 09-26-04 26
               RE: Ivana comes out of hiding ARnutz 09-26-04 27
                   RE: Ivana comes out of hiding sisterwoman 09-26-04 30
 RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3 Joools 09-26-04 28
   RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3 Joools 09-26-04 29
       IF Anyone needs a siggie... Angelfood 09-29-04 44
 Yaaaawn... sablebunny 09-27-04 31
   RE: Yaaaawn... Estee 09-27-04 32
   RE: Yaaaawn... tig_ger 09-28-04 38
 Im on a team Oscirus 09-28-04 39
   RE: Im on a team subman 09-28-04 40
       RE: Im on a team Oscirus 09-28-04 41
           RE: Im on a team subman 09-28-04 42
   vanilla smell Angelfood 09-29-04 43

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

subman 1546 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-24-04, 02:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Reveille!!!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 02:06 AM (EST)

Time 0530 hours: (Kelly is busy polishing his shoes) "Buff..buff..buffity..buff". (Nervous...Kelly wonders whether he should roust his team from its sound sleep since no normal person sleeps in this late when there's a job to be done). "Let's see (Kelly mutters to himself), bed made..check...shoes shined..check...shirt presed...check..think I'll go with that casual GQ kinda open collar look today". "Those girls aren't gonna know what hit em" (Kelly smirks). "Why not just start out with 16 MEN and may the best MAN win?" Kelly thinks to himself. "Heck, a guy is gonna win this job anyway....why not just cut through all of the crap....and give ME the job?". "I'm head and shoulders above all of these people" he mutters to no one in particular. "Hell, I'm a West Point man...AND a Republican..who could ask for a better leader?" he says to the mirror as he shaves for a second time...."We'll just see who leaves this field with the victory" Kelly barks to his poster of Patton. "We'll just see!!".

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-24-04, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3"
Ugh!! these women just REFUSED to organize themselves, they all talk but don't listen, didn't want to plan or think about anything but themsleves...

Stacie J. is just not demure enough for me, OK? She isn't anything like me, she doesn't wear pastel pants suits and her hair is not straight or anything. Let's face it, she's just not one of the girls and needs to go -- Yiiiigh!!

Maria didn't have time to fully discuss the printing job as she was late for a haircut appointment, which resulted in the budget going WAY over the approved amount. I was in the shower all morning, deep conditioning my hair, and I didn't even find out about it until right before our meeting with P&G.

Besides, Maria is just not very pretty at all, she's holding the team back, she needs to go.

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-24-04, 08:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Lesson #1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 10:55 AM (EST)

It's easy to fly under the radar when you're short. No one's looking that low. No one's even remotely considering that I could be organizing any moves against the other players. And of course I'm not. Really. No matter what it might look like to the intelligent observer, although that's not exactly a worry in this group.

Sure, I organized the little Apex get-together and did some moderating while we all talked about J's problems, but that was just something anyone could have done. (Well, anyone except Maria. Listening to other people isn't really her department. And when I look at it that way... let's just move on.) And maybe I put a final nail into J's coffin by expressing sympathy for her and saying how sad I was about her problems, which made me look really good at the same time it made her look really bad, but there'd been enough outright attacks already and I did feel bad for her. It's horrible, going through life spelled the wrong way. But I'm not masterminding a thing. That's just not me, now is it? It's certainly not the way I've been edited so far, and are you going to argue with the editing?

Still, I did manage to get a little more camera time this week: you could see me in the middle of the task, I got to meet Mike Piazza (sigh... for half an hour. Time constraints stink), and -- first into the Boardroom. Why? Because I had no fear. I did my job, I did it well, and I knew I wasn't going to be fired this week. I think that if you walk in there first, it shows Mr. Trump a little courage, and it'll help him remember my good times if I ever am in trouble. And all of us are going to be in trouble eventually.

But overall, I'd have to say I'm feeling -- well, not secure, but at least temporarily stable right now. (Position, not mental. Let's not go into that again, okay?) I know that can change in an instant, but every task I get through is one more week of screen time, and I think I've survived long enough to think about getting a story arc started. Again: no level of security is ever long-term around here, and I could be gone next week -- but at least the camera finally found me.

Maybe I should be worried about that.

(And that ends a streak of over 2800 posts without a sigpic. Ow.)

09-24-04, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail subman Click to send private message to subman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Lesson #1"
Somehow, life was better around here when nobody knew your name? I suppose now that you managed to knife someone in the back that this is gonna make you a player in this game? Lady...you got another thing coming. I'm West Point material....a CIA operative..why, I had my first kill when you were still going to proms.

09-24-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Lesson #1"
Do you have to be so hostile? And all this talk about killing -- it's like you're crazy or something! That's really not a good strategy to be playing, now is it? We all saw what happened to the last person Mr. Trump thought was crazy.

09-24-04, 12:46 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Lesson #1"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 12:57 PM (EST)

Fvck! That bivch can read minds!! When I have something to say....and trust me....I will eventually have something to say...I will open my mouth and words will come out. "Hi Stacy"..."Good job there in the boardroom". "You Know". "You remind me of my little baby sister." Yeah, she got knocked up when she was sixteen. "Ya'll have a nice day". Freak.

09-24-04, 01:14 PM (EST)
8. "Boardroom telepathy."
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

You know, about two hours before she left, J said she'd used the 8-ball as a gateway and read your mind. She told us it read 'Vacancy. This Space For Rent.'

We were really getting worried about J.

09-24-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Boardroom telepathy."
Kelly polishes the large calibre bullet he has strung on his keychain and thinks sinister thoughts.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Ummm, Kelly..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-26-04 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

You're picking on the wrong Stacy! This is Stacy with a Y! Not Stacie with an I-E... the crazy, schizophrenic, ethnic-looking one. (I don't want to say the B-word here, we know what happened on Apprentice 1 with that one!!!)

09-24-04, 04:15 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Ummm, Kelly..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 04:27 PM (EST)

Jennifer, when I want your opinion....I'll give it to you!! Some people never know when to shutup? Until then, in the presence of an officer, you'll speak only when you're addressed...is that clear? Apparently, you've all been lulled to sleep by Stacy's "lost little girl routine". We'll, I'm on to her and the games she's been playing. I've read her dossier and I know what a lot of you don't? This is no sweet little sister we have here. No, sir. She's cold, calculating and will strike when least expected. The Ojays said it best when they sang:

(What they do!)
(They smile in your face)
All the time they want to take your place
The back stabbers (back stabbers)
They smile in your face)
What can I do to get on the right track
I wish they'd take some of these knives off my back
(They smile in your face)
Low down... dirty...(What they do!)
They smile in your face)
Smiling faces... smiling faces sometimes tell lies
Back stabbers)(They smile in your face)

Kelly does his best Temptations bit....."baaahhhckstaaahhbers".

09-27-04, 08:07 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Ummm, Kelly..."
So does this mean you don't want to start going out after the show wraps up?

(Just striking where least expected.)

09-27-04, 01:35 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Ummm, Kelly..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-04 AT 01:37 PM (EST)

If I want a cute friend with a cold little pug nose, I'll
get a dog. Hey, do I get a prize for a sequential post number?

09-27-04, 01:44 PM (EST)
35. "Not unless"
...they hand them out for putting one foot in front of the other first. And we all thought you would have learned that one by now. But don't worry: you'll pick it up during your next Boardroom Death March -- say, Thursday?

(No fear of the tasks or the other contestants, but Mr. Trump's Lesson Of The Week -- brrrr...)

09-27-04, 07:52 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Not unless"
LAST EDITED ON 09-27-04 AT 07:53 PM (EST)

Me? Going to the boardroom? No, I don't think so? In fact, the last time I was in the boardroom it was as the leader of the victorious men's team. I made a lasting impression on Trump as a winner and have just about got this job thing locked up. No, I think that YOU will be dragged in to the boardroom...again..as part of the loser's team..er..women's team...again. However, this time you won't have a scapegoat to save yer bacon little girl. By the way, when are you going to step up and be a leader for your team? We're waaaaaaaaaaitinnnng? Haw..haw.

09-27-04, 09:09 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Not unless"
We're still waiting for Kevin to sort out the details on our random draw. He was the expert, so we brought him as a consultant -- but he keeps insisting we should pick our undergarments out of his pants. And while it'll make great TV, Maria's keep burning through the fabric.

tig_ger 2098 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Lets Sing!"
Hey everybody! Nothing picks up our mood like a little happy song from my favorite movie, "Grease!" C'mon, let's sing! We can all get along now that Stacie is gone.

Look at me, I'm Sand-dee, lousy with society
Won't go to board cuz I’m ignored, I can't, I'm Sand-dee

Watch it, hey, Stacie’s away, she will not follow what we say
Lets get across that she's why we lost, oh, no, she can’t play

I might drink and swear, but won't cut my hair, I get ill from our losses
Keep your filthy paws off my bridal dresses
Would you pull that crap with the Donald?

As for you, Ms. Ivana, your business practices are used in Ghana
You can’t be trusted, I'm just disgusted, I'm just plain Sand-dee

Oh Carol-lyn, let me be, keep that eye roll far from me
I keep my cool, even though I failed out of school

Hey, fungu, I'm Sand-dee

Or we can sing Ding, Dong the Witch is Gone. Whichever.

Hearts and Flowers,

Sand-dee

09-24-04, 01:17 PM (EST)
9. "Who's Johnny?"
Please don't tell me you're crushing on Andy as your Travolta. I know he's got this sweet little boy soprano, but once his voice changes...

All I want to hear from Mr. Trump is 'You're the one that I want!'

09-24-04, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tig_ger Click to send private message to tig_ger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "(*blushes*)"
Johnny? Wasn't Travolta Danny? Well, I guess it doesn't matter. I really can't say who the leading man will be at this time. It all depends on how things go, y'knowwhatimean.

But, I don't understand why you all think Andy is too young to run a company. I mean, I was younger than he is when I built my white satin empire.

I definitely want to hear Trump say "You're the one that I want" too, but I think he might say it to me. He has a thing for "Beauty School Dropouts."

09-24-04, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "My turn"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 01:33 PM (EST)

MOhhhhhh-ney, is a many splendored thing.

Ooooh, ooh, ahh. la dee da dee dum.

c'mon everyone - 1 song per person!http://www.top50lyrics.com/g/grease-lyrics-8951.html

09-24-04, 02:10 PM (EST)
13. "Aside whisper to the Donald"
(*hums the wedding march*)

Mr. Trump,

I understand that you are engaged to be married. You are a man of good business sense. Just keep in mind that I am a wedding planner, and if I were on your payroll, I would be happy to help you with your event, for a very reduced cost. Just keep that in mind, 'K?

09-24-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: My turn"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 03:23 PM (EST)

Oh Mr. Trump, I didn't know I was cast for the Apprentice: the Musical!! Good thing I'm from NY and have seen my share of Broadway shows.

OK, let's see: This will be the team Apex song, because we all get along so well!

We go together like
Ra-ma la-ma la-ma ka ding-a da
ding-de dong
Remembered forever as
Shoo-bop sha wad-da wad-da
yip-pi-ty boom de boom

Chang chang chang-it-ty chang
shoo-bop
That's the way it should be
Wha oooh yeah!

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: My turn"
Hey I'm the George and I dont sing.

Respect yer elders you young whippersnappers!!!

Dam kids ..woke me from my nap

09-24-04, 03:32 PM (EST)
18. "Sorry George..."
Hey, you know what? I sit at your end of the boardroom because quite frankly Carolyn scares me!!

What if we were to listen to some Colonial American Marching Songs... would that be more to your liking? It would remind you of the days of your youth.

CantStandToLook 6254 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CantStandToLook Click to send private message to CantStandToLook Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Sorry George..."
Are you calling me old?? You know I can't run as fast as I used to...ah hell who am I kidding, I've never run. I never had to..Kelly's my boy..strong , authoritative. I tell other people what to do, not the other way round.

You got that!!!

Now where did yall hide my pacemaker

09-24-04, 03:49 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Sorry George..."
Now where did yall hide my pacemaker

That was a pacemaker? J swore it was a Ouija board reader!

Maybe if we get the express elevator, we can still catch her taxi...

09-24-04, 03:14 PM (EST)
14. "Excuse me! "
Can I say something here?

Wait, just let me finish!

Excuse me!!

Thinks to herself: (Darn these people! Nobody will let me finish making my point! Not even Donald. At least Stacie J. knew when to keep her mouth shut... geesh... but, truly she scared me even more when she did that. She is just dead weight, after all.)

OK, I just want to ask, who else here thinks that Mike Pi-ah-ah-zza is flawless? Huh? Am I wrong?

09-24-04, 04:31 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Excuse me! "
Do have any idea how much explosives I could get for $20,000?

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-24-04, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3"
Um, it seems that there is just SO much discussion on these boards regarding Stacie J.'s dismissal, and about Ivana not being in the boardroom, that I thought that I would, like, repost and clarify my decisions:

Stacie J. is not, and was never, a friend of mine. We just didn't hit it off. The only color issue here is that her choice of cosmetics is like, two years old already. Her hair is out of date, too. And none of the other girls like her either. We've had meetings to discuss how much we don't like her over wine and cheese. It was a really good way for the rest of us to get to know each other...

As soon as my team lost, I knew that Stacie J. was going in with me, because, as I said, I just don't like her, and then Stacy the Small told me that I should bring in someone else, too, someone who actually contributed to the team's loss. So I chose Maria, as I do have a few personal issues with her, too.

Jen C. insisted that we double the amount allocated for the celebrity appearance, from $10K to $20K. What could I do, it was an executive decision, it's what she told me to do, so I said OK.

Ivana's job was to write down the costs of each item. She had totalled it wrong several times and finally got it straightened at the last minute, while I was deep conditioning my hair, as I mentioned, so I didn't really know about it.

Now Ivana could GIVE lessons on how to do makeup. Everything on her face is the newest and freshest colors of the season. And the way she parlayed herself out of the hole she dug last week -- Whew!! She's fabulous, and not to mention that her eyeglasses are just SMOKIN'. There's no way I was going to bring her in. She's my friend!

As far as the other girls go, I'm not really sure of each one's name yet, or what assignments they did, I could get confused and pull the wrong one in or something, start talking about an assignment that they didn't even do. Uh!! How embarassing!!

I'm quite sure of who Maria is, though. The $5K budget overrun could happen to anybody -- it happened to me on my credit card just buying shoes to bring to NYC for this show, but her haircut? Uggh!! Inexcusable. I'm not that close to her, I wouldn't have minded seeing her go.

So you could see that my decisions were CLEARLY justified.

LBIslander 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-24-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LBIslander Click to send private message to LBIslander Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "I"M NOT CRAZY! Just ask the IRS."

Well..thanks alot you guys. And little did I know that the cab driver was ordered to take me over to Bellvue General, and here I sit in the psych ward. But like I said in my closing arguement to the cab driver, crazy people kill people (hello Kelly? and uh..Carolyn..got anything you'd like to tell us hon?) crazy people blow up buildings (Hello Mr. Trump?) and crazy people don't pay their taxes! (i see you all squirming now!) These are the three clinical
criteria for being crazy. and, frankly, I'll throw in another. CRUSTATION NATION??? (Help me rhonda.)

As soon as the IRS faxes over my tax returns I will be released, If ANYONE is rational and fair, and a good judge of a sound mind, it's the good ol' IRS.

I WAS the strongest member on that team. I checked EVERY box of Crest to make sure Crest was spelled the same on each box, just like I was assigned. It took me forever but I did it. I sat for hours making sure that all the "yellow cabs' were yellow, Just like Elizabeth
told me to do. I did MY job! Oops gotta go..time for Meds!

09-25-04, 11:05 AM (EST)
25. "RE: I"M NOT CRAZY! Just ask the IRS."
Oh Stacie, come on! Can I just say something here? You're paranoid!!! You were fired because you were dead weight! Go back to Harlem and run your Subway! Maybe you'll get lucky and meet Jarrod the Subway guy one day!

Just wait until America sees the extended boardroom scenes! Then they'll know why I was really in fear of my life! Don't forget, I was the one who came with you to try and help get all of those boxes of toothpaste when the warehouse was closing in THREE minutes! THREE minutes! You sat around all day and waited until the last minute to get them! As Mr. Trump said, you are a loose cannon! We must FIRE THE CANNONS! (Maybe Kelly can help me here, I think he knows about cannons.)

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-26-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Ivana comes out of hiding"
Is she gone? Are you sure? OMG! OMG! OMG! Guys, let me tell you- I have been so scared of J. SHE is the reason I couldn't concentrate on ANYTHING! I was in such fear for my life. All I could do was hide in the corner and pray she would not attack me with her grossly long pointer finger AGAIN! I think I have PTSD now. So, if I do anything wrong, that is the reason. I have it documented.

WHat was that noise???? OMG! I am such a wreck. Elisabeth, how does my lipstick look? Did I smear it? Whew. Okay. Oh, and BTW, E, I simply adore you also. I would KILL for your blonde hair. That would have made me so popular back in Arkansas. Your super-duper conditioning habits are such an inspiration to me. Its like a metaphor for success. I'll let you borrow my glasses if you let me borrow a dab of that conditioner. TeeHee! We are just like sisters!

Now, back to business.

I knew I wasn't going to the boardroom this week. Not just because my BFF, E, was the PM. I knew I was safe because I made myself very scarce. Remember, I have PTSD now. Ugg, stick with me. I was in charge of the money. It is what I do. It is who I am. These are my people. How could I possibly screw that up? This was obviously not my fault. Maria is such a ditz. SHe is so irresponsible. And that hair. EEEWWWW.

I am so happy that J is gone. Maybe I can finally get some sleep tonight. I'll be in perfect shape to kick some butt next week. And wait till you see what I wear!

09-26-04, 01:42 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Ivana comes out of hiding"
Hey Ivana! Go back to your corner and hide! You want to see someone who's "borderline schizophrenic"? I mean I was afraid of Stacie J. too but come on! I'm from New York, I see a lot of strange things, believe me. You only said those things to save your own a$$! You haven't even seen my bad side yet! When you were the PM, you messed up big time! You were the one who started the campaign against Stacie J., you had us all meet and agree to blame her for everything! Then you had the NERVE to bring me in the boardroom when I did nothing wrong on that ice cream task!! Just wait until next week! If I'm the PM, I'm going to drag your butt into the boardroom. Mr. Trump KNOWS he wants to fire you, that's why he asked Elizabeth why she didn't bring you in!

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings

09-26-04, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Ivana comes out of hiding"
Oh, shut up already Jen. You have been told this how many times by Mr. Trump? He hates you. He told me so. Don't mess with me, you JLO wannabe. I will crush you with my Chinese Arkansasian street smarts.

Elizabeth!!!! WAAAAAAAAA! JLo is picking on me!

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-04, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3"
Oh wow! Sorry I'm so late, everybody. Well, I guess you all know now that I'm REALLY not good with numbers whether they're dollars or days. It's not my fault, though. I called up Kinko's at 2:00 a.m. and they told me what day it was so obviously they're to blame for my tardiness. What was I supposed to do? Look at a calendar myself? I couldn't do that, I was too busy taking my junior college classes in evaluating mental conditions. How else could I know that Stacie J. had a split personality after knowing her for only a matter of days?

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-26-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: "Be the Apprentice" Ep.3"
Oops, sorry again. That was me, Maria, up there. Am I really expected to sign my name to all these things when I have much better things to worry about like balancing my checkbook?

Maria "It's called a pixie cut"

09-29-04, 08:52 AM (EST)
44. "IF Anyone needs a siggie..."
follow this link (it also has simple instructions for how to apply it to all of your posts):
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=605&forum=DCForumID62&omm=23

For any new players, I will make one as you choose a player.
4 guys left!

sablebunny 156 desperate attention whore postings

09-27-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sablebunny Click to send private message to sablebunny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Yaaaawn..."
Just got back from my spa vacation aboard the luxury liner...
Got the talons buffed and polished...
Watched some ships sail into port. Looked out at Lady Liberty and wondered if there might be a way to exploit her likeness in an ad campaign for feminine hygeine products or dandruff shampoo or something...
Stretch...Yaaaawn some more... Anything happen while I was gone?

Stacie? Stacie who?

I think it's time for a song. This one goes out to all the ladies of Appex... Appex on both your houses... never mind:

There are worse things I could do,
Than work with a boy or two.
Even though you all think I'm evil,
And no good,
I suppose it could be true,
But there are worse things I could do.

I could team up with all the guys,
Smile at them as I gouge their eyes.
Press against them while we plan,
Make them think that I'm a man,
Then blame and betray them too.
That's a thing I'm sure to do.

You sit in the boardroom on your rump,
Wait around for Mr. Trump.
Take cold showers every day,
And throw your lives away,
On a dream that won't come true.

You must hate someone like me,
Out of spite and jealousy.
I might steal and I will lie,
And I can't feel and I don't cry.
A fact I'll bet you prob'ly knew.
Being on a team with all of you,
That's the worst thing I could do.

09-27-04, 08:01 AM (EST)
32. "RE: Yaaaawn..."
Could we get someone from tower maintenence up to the suite for a quick lighting adjustment? Pamela's skin is starting to look a little green.

09-28-04, 02:24 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Yaaaawn..."
Hey Pam,

I was thinking you were pretty stupid to be the first leader...and then I felt bad when you got saddled with the boys team. Now, I think you were the smart one. We can't seem to get it together over here and we're starting to implode upon each other. Can't someone get me outta here?!?

Anything happening with you on the guys team, sweetie? I can plan the most romantic television proposal ever if you can hook up with someone. Unless you are playing for the wrong team right now, ifyaknowwhatimean. Think about it, 'K?

Hearts and Flowers,

Sandy

PS You had to have noticed Stacie. She was the one with the bad haircut. No, not Donald, and not Raj either. The girl with the bad haircut.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "Im on a team"
full of idiots sheesh. Putting tootohpaste n the river invading the subways with vanilla smell what the hell are these people thinkin about. If this time would listen to me we would never lose .

I mean Im the smartest best looking most well dressed player eva and I shall rule the world screw trump
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

09-28-04, 03:59 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Im on a team"
LAST EDITED ON 09-28-04 AT 04:01 PM (EST)

Listen mister, I want to know why you rolled your eyes when I suggested that we all dress up like teeth? I've got three words for you...Fruit of the Loom....ever see those guys...this idea had potential and you backstabbed me you little pencil neck geek. I was looking forward to being Mr. Bicuspid..or Mr. Molar.
I oughta take that cane and.....well I just oughta is all.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings

09-28-04, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Im on a team"
Do not make me destroy you by pushing the button on this cane and firing my laser. If you are good enough I'll let you be my henchman. Hahahahahahah

WHAT THE? Doggonit this is the wrong cane. what did I do with that other cane. hmmmmm you are lucky this time but next time I shall destroy you.

09-28-04, 07:50 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Im on a team"
Uuuhh...you have a weapon....Raj...er..I may have understimated you son....mmmay I stroke its llonnnnng hard ssshhhaft? I love long slender objects that shoot something.....anything. A man and his firearm are a beautiful thing.

09-29-04, 08:49 AM (EST)
43. "vanilla smell"
if you invaded me with the smell of vanilla or vanilla-mint, I would be your love-slave, Raj.

just sayin'.

Angelfood

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •