The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

01-29-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-07 AT 04:24 PM (EST)

I happened to catch this tv special and got quite alot of info from it! Yul Kwan hosted, and did an outstanding job! This special included Jiffy's pregame take on each of the Daw's which were as follows:
1. Sylvia: Architect, Older, leader type, could be viewed as annoying, long shot
2. Gary: Friendly bus driver, Been here just a short time and most of the other daws were most intrigued by him. 2 nicknames pregame were Papa Smirf and Santa Claus. He feels that most of the kids on the show are the same ages as his own kids so he knows he'll be able to relate to them and win them over. Has a tatoo on his arm that represents his various kids..
3. Boo: Jiffy definately liked him as a gentle man from the bayou area in Louisiana, but is it just a guise that he uses? He describes himself as a "Huck Finn" type. Jiffy says that he could definately win it.
4. Stacy: Talked about the "masks" that she will wear. Jiffy worried that he could not get a "read" on her, and if he couldn't he didn't think that anyone could, and if you can not get a read on her, you won't be able to trust her. He says that she can not win.
5. Mookie: "Huge sense of humor", if he can make it to the individual game he could be a threat.
6. Erica: A displaced Katrina victim, track athlete in HS, "she will be lucky to make the jury", has no killer instinct.
7. Jessica: "nice person", not much there
8. Anthony: describes himself as the "ultimate gamer", Jiffy says, "he won't win this game".
9. Yau-man: Grew up in Borneo and is quite comfortable with the terrain, food supply, etc. Should be an asset and be useful. Jiffy says he could be "dismissed". Jiffy calls him "colorful" and a longshot to win
10. Alex: "He wants it bad!" Good socially, he's a definite threat, has mental and physical strength and WILL POWER. Jiffy thinks he could win.
11. Liliana: Jiffy thinks that they will keep her around.
12. Cassandra: 42, thinks she's out there for a "nice visit", Jiffy thinks that she will be voted out early and be a "non-jury" boot.
13.Edgardo: Jiffy told the story that he's devious and that he is amoral, proved to his best friend that his girl friend was unworthy of him by sleeping with her. He could win.
14. Michelle: Originally applied for Amazing Race with her sister and the producers saw her and called and asked her to be on Survivor. She'll be perceived as a giggly, school girl that's naiive
15. Dre: homeless for 10 months in his youth, learned to entertain drug dealers and the public for money by doing gymnastics and tumbling. Jiffy says that he could end up on the "outside".
16. Lisi: musician and customer service rep for psychics...Loud and entertaining
17. Earl: Contacted late to play the game, says that he will seize opportunities that arise, and retreat when it's time to. Good prospects
18. James: Describes himself as a "Man's man", combination Boston Rob/Shane, could get his dander up
19. Rita: Sister of another reality star, full of herself and how good she looks for 38, single mother, no way she will win, early loser.

*As speculated by all the great spoilers on the boards it will be a division of the "Haves and Have-nots"

*Tribal Council is way up against a mountain and kind of a tree house look. Decorated with 15 real skeletons, going with the cannibal theme. There are at least 200 steps up to the site that the daws must climb so the first order of business at every TC will be to catch their breath. Lots of torches all around, and the voting area is close to the daws seated, can see them in the background. The snuffer is a skull...related to cannibalism again

Tribal Council:

*One of the delicacies that is eaten often in Fiji are pigs snouts, so there will be a gross food challenge this go round!

*Showed the first challenge in its entirity, a "dog sled race" with 2 daws on the sled, and the others will be the "dogs". Race to retrieve bags of puzzle pieces and then eventually race back to complete the puzzle, chop the rope, first flag to lower, wins the challenge.

*I will post vidcaps from it as they appear...

*For transcripts of the show go here to Survivor Fever.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji knuckles487 01-29-07 1
   RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji PepeLePew13 01-29-07 2
 RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji AZ_Leo 01-29-07 3
   RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji Scarlett O Hara 01-29-07 4
 RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji michel 01-29-07 5
 RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji emydi 01-30-07 6
 RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji AshLanie 02-03-07 7
 RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji Karchita 02-05-07 8
 RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji Sunny_Bunny 02-05-07 9
   RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji Brownroach 02-05-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

01-29-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"

16. Lisi: musician and customer service rep for psychics...Loud and entertaining

Are you kidding me? There's a big call for that?

Hello, customer service? I can't seem to get my crystal ball to work............

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
"Hello, Customer Serv..."

"Stop. I knew you were going to call. Your crystal ball is broken."

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

01-29-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
Decorated with 15 real skeletons

They didn't happen to mention whose skeletons? Anyone from last season's production staff unaccounted for? And hopefully they did a little ritual exorcism or something because I'm guessing the former owners' spirits might be a little annoyed at this use of their bones.

A tribephyl original

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

01-29-07, 01:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
LAST EDITED ON 01-29-07 AT 01:47 PM (EST)

Decorated with 15 real skeletons ...

...What really happens when you donate your body to science!!

Pay attention, all of you Survivor cast wannabes!!

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

01-29-07, 02:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
Thanks FP: Except for Boo and Anthony, JP seems to confirm the impressions the video gave of these players. (#10 should read Alex, I think)

Could Edgardo be more of a sleazeball?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

01-30-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
Well I watched this yesterday and the best thing about it is Jiffy's comments. He was right about Yul and Ozzy.

And do I live in a cave..who is Henson?

Doesn't Gary remind you of our friend OKJohn...where the heck has he been?

AshLanie 895 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

02-03-07, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AshLanie Click to send private message to AshLanie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
I saw this special also.

Was interesting to find out that the night before taping began a female dropped out.

Leaving the production team to have to rethink.....it was originally set up for there to be four tribes as last year but with her dropping out well...........

Heheheheh I am looking foward to seeing the expressions on the contestants after they all had to help build a shelter only to find out only half will be enjoying it.

Chuckling, like your term for the first contest over what I came up with....I was telling people it was like a gladiator type contest (horse being the contestants and the two inside the cart being the gladiators) but your term dog sled I like better..

The walk across the bridge (bridge beeing 200 feet) to council, think he aaid it was the longest one to date? The council area itself is gorgeous, imho.

I enjoyed (I agree with someone on the team that they need to have a special on just this portion) the backround info.....how they started from scratch.....the mini town with as much luxuries as possible for the workers, etc etc etc.

Looking forward to this season more so after waching the special.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

02-05-07, 03:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
LAST EDITED ON 02-05-07 AT 03:32 AM (EST)

a "dog sled race" with two daws on the sled

Wouldn't that be a daw sled race?

ETF siggie

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 01:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
Survivor Canniballism! Yipee!

I'd watch out for Yau-Man. Ra and I no longer trust a person with this sort of name. We all remember Cao-Boi the booby molester, right?

As for the Agardo person -- gee, a guy who sleeps with anyone to get ahead, like we have never seen this guy before? Lets just call him Agardumb and call it a day.

Boo from the Bayou? I somehow remember a guy named BooBoo from the Simple life, could it be the same guy? LOL

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

02-05-07, 03:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: TV Guide Chanel, Survivor: Fiji"
That was a Roy Orbison song. "Boo Bayou."

Also massacred sung by Linda Ronstadt.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •