The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-18-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
This season, Sucks re-introduced a game called "Fantasy Outback" (or FOB):
http://www.survivorsucks.org/fantasy/indexx.asp

In addition to an individual competition, there was also a team competition. Several message boards entered a team - and the winner of the team competition was.... ASSkickers consisting of the following Blows peeps: KObrien_fan, FlowerPower, RudyRules, emydi, Scarlett O Hara, Outfrontgirl, and forehead.

Congratulations team-mates!

Final league standings:
http://www.survivorsucks.org/fantasy/leaders_leagues.asp

Oh, look at some of these pretty creations by KO...

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB L... seahorse 12-18-06 1
 RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB L... Flowerpower 12-18-06 2
 RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB L... Scarlett O Hara 12-20-06 3
   RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB L... Flowerpower 12-21-06 5
 RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB L... michel 12-20-06 4
 RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB L... Outfrontgirl 12-22-06 6
 RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB L... RudyRules 01-22-07 7
 BTW... RudyRules 01-22-07 8
   RE: BTW... Flowerpower 01-23-07 9
       RE: BTW... PepeLePew13 01-24-07 10
           RE: BTW... Flowerpower 01-24-07 11
               RE: BTW... PepeLePew13 01-24-07 12
                   RE: BTW... Outfrontgirl 02-04-07 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-18-06, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
Congrats to all. Great job.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-18-06, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
WOOOOOHOOOOOOO!!!! Way to GO, ASSKICKERS!!!

I hate to toot our own horn, but thanks to the great spoiler peeps at Blows, we always seem to land on top in all of these games! So thanks so much! And OUR very own forehead landed in the top 10 in the #8 spot in the entire game! He is the master! Thanks for a wonderful season, and my doesn't it feel GOOD to beat all of our friends at SUCKS...especially at their own game! WAY TO GO, and I promise next season I will make a post for every week!

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-20-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
Congratulations KObrien_fan, FlowerPower, RudyRules, emydi, Outfrontgirl, and forehead! You guys were awesome teammates and I enjoyed it tremendously! It IS fun to beat the other Boards peeps at their own game! Let's do it again next year!! The only one we missed this year was Krautboy. He has been MIA all year -- he missed a great season. I hope he comes back next year!

Thanks for posting this Forehead!!

12-21-06, 08:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
The only one we missed this year was Krautboy. He has been MIA all year -- he missed a great season. I hope he comes back next year!

Hear, hear! We know that you are out there, KB! Come on back and give us your take on the season...we can always learn alot from your perspective...it's one of a kind! Come back soon! We miss and need you!

Fp

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-20-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
Congratulations to all of you. That is an All-Star line-up. Great to hear you beat SUCKS!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-22-06, 03:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
What a pleasure for me to play the game with these guys!
You are awesome strategists.
A special shoutout to FlowerPower for putting the team together in the first place.
Blows was #1. Sweet.

Of course I miss my old friend Krautboy ... he is not forgotten!

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SB team "ASSkickers" wins FOB League Play..."
OOOPs,
I missed this thread!
I second what everyone else said... GREAT job teammates! You all KICK #####!

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy BoeschRudy's Place

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

01-22-07, 07:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "BTW..."
Since my bouncies don't bounce... is the first siggie shown the same one we had a couple of years ago??

In other words... this one:

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy BoeschRudy's Place

01-23-07, 06:42 AM (EST)
9. "RE: BTW..."
It sure is, Rudy...our first siggie after our win in the CBS Fantasy game. ASSkickers, World Champion, Rudy Rules, CBS.com, Fantasy league all take turns flashing on the screen, and then the car drives from right to left over the siggie...the one forehead ALMOST won! Speaking of forehead...I finally made it over to the FOB thread at SUCKS and was thrilled to see his 8th place finish! WAY TO GO, FOREHEAD, in the top ten, right where he belongs!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-07, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BTW..."
I'm not sure what happened, but I don't see my name on the list? I joined the Asskickers team...

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

01-24-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
11. "RE: BTW..."
LAST EDITED ON 01-24-07 AT 11:32 AM (EST)

Hiya Pepe, and YES, you most certainly were and will ALWAYS be an ASSKICKER. We pm'd you (or was it by email???) at the beginning of our season last September to join us in the FOB game at Sucks, but I don't think that you replied...must have missed it! You are always welcome to join up with your Asskicker comrades in another go round at the FOB for this coming season, please, please, please! Check your pm's soon for the info for joining!

PS. Once an ASSkicker, always an ASSkicker!

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

01-24-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: BTW..."
Actually I did join and I accumulated points for the team -- or so said the site I went onto. I had a section on my page where it showed individual points and team points, so I'm not sure what happened there.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

02-04-07, 06:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: BTW..."
Wow Pepe, that's like an alternate universe anomaly or something ...
In the FOB forum at SUCKS they listed the final placements and in the ASSkicker congrats the Sucks' "Admin Idoits" listed the personnel, no Pepe. I assume as they're running the game they have thorough access to the memberships ... how weird that you played and showed up (from your viewpoint) but didn't blip the offical radar!

Here's the thread:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm63.showMessage?topicID=75.topic
I'm very curious what happened.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •