The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Insider Episode 13"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-15-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Insider Episode 13"
Thanks to dpena for the votes, and to James Barber for the Sundra interview (post RC, pre IC):
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19323.topic

Tribal Council

Ozzy (Parvati): Sorry Parvati. I really like you, its just, you gotta go with the majority. Sorry.

Sundra (Parvati): It's getting too dangerous to keep you around and its very easy to come to tribal council and talk about what you think our strategy is when you're on the outside and you have no idea. Sorry.

Parvati (S"on"dra): Eenie meanie miney... Sundra! No other reason but you probably led the charge to get ME voted out of here tonight. Um... love you, best of luck. Enjoy.

Adam (Sundra): This vote is between Parvati and I, so this is more of a throw in vote. I don't want to vote against Parvati. We've been through a lot together since the beginning, so, uh, I just picked Sundra to vote for.

Becky (Parvati): I think it comes down to one factor: between you and Adam, you're the bigger threat.

Yul (Parvati): Parvati, you're a strong competitor, I definitely underestimated you. I really enjoyed getting to know you and I'm sorry I have to vote you out, but at this point I think you're stronger threat than Adam is. I wish you the very best and hope we can be friends.

SUNDRA INTERVIEW

Upon the tribemates' return form the luxury spa reward, Parvati voices her true feeling about Parvati and her lazy attitude.

"I was annoyed with Parvati, because when they came back from their night out, because for one she was feigning this thing where she was so sympathetic to me and Becky, and I'm the type of person that's like, don't pretend. You're not - you don't feel bad (laughs), so don't. Then Ozzy and Yul were making overtures like, 'OK guys, we'll get water, we'll get wood, we'll do this' and I think she made like a halfhearted attempt to get a couple of sticks, and then she slept. I was like, are you for real? When we had the fish incident, we were told we were arrogant, and that seemed very arrogant to me. 'Oh, I don't want to get dirty, cause my clothes were washed, so I'm gonna go lay down.' Everybody else, the two guys were helping, it's just like - why can't you?"

(cut)

"I just don't like whenever you had a good time, you had a good time, and you're like (uses condescending Parvati voice), 'Oh, are you OK?' That's really annoying. You don't honestly feel that way."

(cut)

"You know what? Don't patronize me. And as Becky and I said, it should have been one of us. Those were our guys and...but whatever. That's the way it goes. She had more mud in her bucket. Even when we had parents here, that didn't mean those of us who had parents stopped working. That almost made you want to do more for the people that didn't have loved ones here. The way she was walking it was like she was afraid of getting herself dirty. I felt that was very funny. It's funny. Like, she's honestly doing this."

(cut)

"Yul came up to me and we started talking down the road, final 4. We're a little worried about Ozzy. As much as we love the beautiful story of the Aitu final 4, we realize that beating Ozzy would probably be tough. We're thinking that the people on the jury, who are mostly Raro members, will probably vote for Ozzy. They think he's been playing this loner game, and he's been winning the challenges, and that we are basically in this alliance that has screwed over people. He basically broke it down where he thought maybe he'd have a better chance against me in the final 2, for the fact that somebody might say - well, to be fair with him, if I'm saying this correctly, he feels like he would have a better chance with me. He said a tossup, he would probably have the advantage because he would be able to say he orchestrated this thing with the hidden immunity idol, he was able to flip over, so that he played the game harder . But he manipulated people. I would be able to say I didn't manipulate people, I played the game. It's just a matter of what people are going to like. What's going to be their preference? Are they still going to have hard feelings?"

(cut)

"I think maybe the smartest person for me to go up against would be Becky, because people see us very similarly. According to the argument that Jeff brought up in Tribal, that we're quiet. It'd be easy for people to say, 'Oh, you just followed Yul's lead,' which is not following his lead, I think it's just playing smart. So I think going against Becky would be the smartest thing for me to do."

(cut)

"Going against Yul it could very well be a tossup, for the fact that people might respect how he played with the idol. People can be mad all you want, but I think it was a brilliant move, what he did, to get Jonathan. People would be able to do that. If they want to go for who they like and who didn't screw anybody over, and that didn't screw anybody over, they would probably go for me if I was up against him. But who would be my safest bet, probably Becky, because we're so similar. It would either be a thing of how we could defend our arguments. She's a lawyer, so I'd have to be practicing my defense argument now. (smiles)"

(cut)

"I have to think about it. I think Yul was being honest, which I respect. I didn't think he was trying to come with me some sort of story. He said I'd like to go up against you because I think I could win. You've got to respect somebody who's that blatantly honest. But now it's getting to the point, and especially, I think I'll feel safer to think about these things after tomorrow's immunity challenge, and the vote, and Tribal, because right now I'm just resting uneasy with there still being 6 people. I just want to see somebody go, then I can feel the energy start to go one way or another. After the challenge we can decide do we want to keep Ozzy or do we want to keep a Raro member we can beat."

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 More from James Barber forehead 12-15-06 1
   RE: More from James Barber michel 12-16-06 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-15-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "More from James Barber"
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19323.topic

BECKY & SUNDRA STRATEGIZE

Back at camp, the mud-covered duo start a fire, wash up and discuss who they will vote out next.

(Sundra throws some kindling in the fire pit)

BECKY: Oh, beautiful sticks. (starts the fire) Our first fire!

SUNDRA (sticks her palm out) Gimme five. Hey, don't leave me hanging here. (they high five and cheer) We can do this. We don't need a boy.

BECKY: We don't need the stupid boys!

(Becky and Sundra wash off)

BECKY (solo): The reason why we weren't voting Ozzy out from the Aitu 4 was because we needed him. Now that this game is an individual game, it's sort of annoying that we're keeping him around. Ozzy's a competitive threat. I would like to get him out sooner rather than later.

(Becky and Sundra sit by the fire as they leave their reward challenge clothes out to dry)

SUNDRA: Want some coconut? (laughs)

BECKY: Oh, man. Who do you see as more of a threat, Adam or Parvati?

SUNDRA: I was wondering that. I was actually wondering that.

BECKY: Cause, in a sense, if Yul feels so bad about us voting against Ozzy, then we could get one of those two. Obviously those two feel like they're on the outs, they'd get one more chance to stay in the game. We could approach one of those and then get three votes against Ozzy. Ozzy says Adam. Yul does Adam.

SUNDRA (solo): Maybe there needs to be a shakeup. Ozzy is a very strong competitor; he won't just glide through a challenge. (Becky and Sundra gather and cook food) Maybe it will pay to have someone who isn't as competitive. Yes, we have the Aitu 4, and yes we're tight, but it's coming down to the wire now and unfortunately we're going to have to start thinking separately.

PARVATI AND ADAM STRATEGIZE

As the underdogs and the next likely targets, Adam and Parvati strategize on how they can extend their stay.

(day 34; Sundra and Yul get bananas as Ozzy and Becky sit by the fire)

BECKY (eats banana): It's soft.

(Adam and Parvati are inside the shelter)

ADAM: We're going to need to try something.

PARVATI: And especially listening to them last night at Tribal. "You can win this game by having stabbed a friend in the back."

ADAM: Yeah. We need to build up how good Ozzy is...at the challenges. And then if he loses...maybe they'll get rid of him.

PARVATI: People are going to have to start turning on each other.

ADAM: Exactly.

PARVATI: Just the way it goes. But they think they can do it after they get rid of us.

ADAM: Yeah I know, but we gotta try.

ADAM (solo): Right now, I want Ozzy off, for obvious reasons. I'd love to win the next challenge. The best way for that to happen is for Ozzy to be out. He's such a strong competitor, he dominates. Right now he's a beast. I don't know what that boy's got in his blood. He's dominating the competition.

ADAM: So, we can just be like, "Don't you guys want an even playing field?"

PARVATI: That sucks, we have like 4 against 2. (Parvati leaves the shelter) Ready to rumble.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-16-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: More from James Barber"
LAST EDITED ON 12-16-06 AT 02:39 PM (EST)

Thanks for bringing this Forehead. It answers a teaser from Jeff: When They are told of a Final 3, 2 players are happy while two are angry that their strategy won't work: It seems that Becky and Sundra are the disappointed pair since they will have to face at least 1 of the "stupid boys" instead of each other.

Can I say how stupid Sundra is to agree with using a Raro to boot Ozzy rather than thinking of getting rid of the idol? For Becky, it is good but Sundra? There is still a chance to get rid of the HII at F5. If Ozzy has immunity and Yul and Becky tell them they are voting Adam out, Sundra should go with Ozzy to vote Yul together. Adam and the idol both go home and maybe she gets a promise from Ozzy to take her to what they still think is F2. It wouldn't be bad for someone who hasn't done a thing yet but I guess she sticks with Becky. How good would that Final 2 have been seen?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •