The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-09-06, 02:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
Thanks to terrywins at Sucks:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessage?topicID=19307.topic

The finalists are questioned by the jury members, who then vote for the winner. Jeff Probst is the host.

Source: TV-Guide

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe W... Flowerpower 12-09-06 1
 RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe W... Estee 12-09-06 2
 Sounds familiar tribephyl 12-09-06 3
 RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe W... KObrien_fan 12-09-06 4
   RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe W... michel 12-09-06 5
       RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe W... xwraith27 12-09-06 6
 RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe W... ohmyheck 12-10-06 7
 RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe W... FSUGUY 12-13-06 8
   I guess Adum is toast this week... emydi 12-13-06 9
       RE: I guess Adum is toast this week... tribephyl 12-13-06 12
   The F4 challenge.. Chez 12-13-06 10
       RE: The F4 challenge.. emydi 12-13-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-09-06, 03:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
Thanks for bringing this over, forehead! Wow! Sounds like this episode is going to get really ugly! I like it!

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
Great. Now I need a new Episode #12 title.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 05:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Sounds familiar"
"This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3.."
I say that same exact thing... quite frequently.

Specially 'round this time of year.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 05:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
What it means is verification that Aitu 4 is the final 4. They now have to pick each other off AKA: self destruct.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

12-09-06, 06:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
The final episode starts with 5 players so maybe the destruction happens before only the 4 Aitus remain.

Funny one Tribe. I was wondering what was the meaning of your post before I saw who had posted!

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-09-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
Well, the 5th place player can also say this quote, if he/she were being considered to be a swing vote.

The first thing I actually thought reading the thread title was, "Why is tribephyl self-destructing? And why is this post in spoilers?"

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-10-06, 01:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
This could just be saying that the episode will begin with five players and end with a final three.

FSUGUY 447 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-13-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FSUGUY Click to send private message to FSUGUY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Episode 14 title: "This Tribe Will Self-Destruct in 5, 4, 3..""
found this here... has some interesting info....Discuss:

'Survivor: Cook Islands' finale to feature Final 3, nine person jury

By Steve Rogers, 12/12/2006

CBS has revealed that Survivor: Cook Islands will end with a nine person jury voting to award the show's $1,000,000 grand prize to one of the competition's Final 3 castaways, a configuration that will mark the first time that a Survivor finale won't feature a jury of seven deciding which Final 2 castaway will win the competition.

According to Survivor host Jeff Probst, not all of the show's Final 4 castaways were thrilled to discover that not only wouldn't there be a Final 2, but that a three-way final jury vote tie was suddenly possible. "The reaction is mixed," Probst told TVGuide.com. "A couple are excited because it gives them an extra shot at the million. But for the other two, there is a sense of dread -- they realize the strategy they had been planning won't work. From an audience point of view, the best news is that you have at least two people who are likable and very deserving of winning, and for me, that is a home run. I'll be very satisfied that whoever wins is a good winner."

Probst and Survivor producer Mark Burnett also revealed some details about Survivor: Cook Islands' finale challenges in the interview. " is the hardest puzzle we've ever done, called Compass Rose," Burnett explained. According to Probst, he personally gave up on the puzzle after 30 minutes -- only to later watch as the winning castaway solved it in 25 minutes. "This final five had the highest IQs of any Final 5," Probst gushed.

The Final 4 Immunity Challenge (which in this case will take the place of the Final 3 endurance challenge that would normally determine which Final 3 castaway would get to decide who accompanies them to the Final 2 judging) will involve balancing a small post that keeps getting smaller and smaller. "It required balance but also intense concentration and pain tolerance, because it was made of steel and was not comfortable," Probst explained.

Burnett also offered some teasers about Survivor: Fiji, the just-filmed fourteenth Survivor edition that will premiere early next year. "It has an extremely unique opening episode," said Burnett. "There will be an Exile Island, but it's quite different, and the hidden immunity portion of the game has an interesting twist."

Six castaways remain in the running to be crowned Survivor: Cook Islands' "Ultimate Survivor" -- Adam Gentry, Becky Lee, Oscar "Ozzy" Lusth, Parvati Shallow, Sundra Oakley, and Yul Kwon. One will be eliminated in this Thursday's broadcast of Survivor: Cook Islands' penultimate episode.

Survivor: Cook Islands' two-hour finale will air Sunday, December 17 at 8PM ET/PT and be followed by the program's traditional hour-long live reunion special. As he has for the last several years, Probst will host the reunion show, which will take place at the network's CBS Television City studios in Los Angeles. According to Probst, the studio set will recreate the show's Tribal Council shipwreck.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "I guess Adum is toast this week..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-06 AT 04:16 PM (EST)

"This final five had the highest IQs of any Final 5," Probst gushed.

or Yul's IQ is 250 and ruins the curve

My money is on Yul or Becky...wonder what it could be and I wonder if it's possible to try to solve it ourselves...

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: I guess Adum is toast this week..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-13-06 AT 06:35 PM (EST)

"This final five had the highest IQs of any Final 5," Probst gushed.

Yup, you can safely say that means Adam is not in the Final5?

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-13-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "The F4 challenge.."
....will involve balancing a small post that keeps getting smaller and smaller. "It required balance but also intense concentration and pain tolerance, because it was made of steel and was not comfortable," Probst explained.

My bet is on Ozzy to win this one.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-13-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The F4 challenge.."
yep how else would Y/B let him get to F3?

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •