The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-08-06, 01:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
Two outsiders vow to fight to stay alive, knowing they will have to win challenges and manipulate players to stay in the game. Will they be successful in turning the tides?

No doubt about this one – Parvati and Adam, last of the Raro

The Reward Challenge forces Survivors to get dirty in exchange for a little pampering.

Sounds like the spa reward, typically a 3-person event. Adam or Parvati wins, takes each other and also one of the Aitu 4, maybe Ozzy?

Relaxing time at the Reward allows one Survivor to talk strategy with an enemy. Can this outsider plant a seed that could turn the game around?

Follow-up on the above. Interesting it says “one Survivor” talks strategy, not two. Has Adumb gone to sleep on the massage table, while Parvati talks strategy with Ozzy?

Concerned about their ally’s strength, two tribemates talk about breaking up their alliance sooner than discussed.

Yul and Becky talking about Ozzy, as seen in the preview.

One Survivor is caught trying to manipulate a member of the opposing alliance before Tribal Council. Could this be the end for the shrewd Survivor?

Hmmm. Parvati’s scheme is found out? Maybe this is her episode to be sent home.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... Outfrontgirl 12-08-06 1
 RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... Brownroach 12-08-06 2
   RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... emydi 12-08-06 3
 RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... xwraith27 12-11-06 4
   RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... Outfrontgirl 12-11-06 5
       RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... Georgianna 12-11-06 6
       RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... emydi 12-11-06 7
           RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... Flowerpower 12-11-06 8
           RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... RudyRules 12-11-06 9
           RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... xwraith27 12-14-06 11
       RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…Fo... Brownroach 12-12-06 10
 Ozzy has to win ktchong 12-14-06 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-08-06, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
manipulate = Parvati, I would say. Shrewd, not so much, but maybe it's boot ep complimentary hype.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
Relaxing time at the Reward allows one Survivor to talk strategy with an enemy. Can this outsider plant a seed that could turn the game around?

One Survivor is caught trying to manipulate a member of the opposing alliance before Tribal Council.

If both of these refer to Parvati, the person she is trying to get to might be Sundra. They already spent the last reward together. Somehow Jonathan became a pariah while that was happening. Candice had been trying to work Sundra too.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-08-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
but Sundra is the Aitu$ cheerleader...she may stand firm in keeping with Aitu4 as F4 and thus they revert back to original plan...if Adum wins immunity...Parv is gone; otherwise Adum is gone...

Good thing Sundra isn't playing with Rob C, he'd orchestrate her boot for not doing what he wanted!
Ozzy and Becky won't let that happen to Sundra

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-11-06, 01:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"

The choice of words for this misdirection leads me to think that the reward is for two people only. I'm leaning towards a Parvati win, taking Sundra with her. Sundra may be the "cheerleader" of Aitu, but she's also the only Aitu we've seen who has spent a substantial amount of time with both remaining Raros. I don't think an Aitu wins this: he/she will definitely take another Aitu member, not an "enemy". If Adam wins, however, I'm expecting him to take Ozzy with him and not Sundra. Yul and Becky are just too tight; the Raros will not be able to do anything to break their bond.

One Survivor is caught trying to manipulate a member of the opposing alliance before Tribal Council. Could this be the end for the shrewd Survivor?

Who catches who? I'm leaning towards Becky catching Parvati trying to manipulate Sundra. The incident itself shouldn't be an issue for Yul -- he's calmly explained to Jonathan what was happening when C/A/P were trying to swing the vote against Jonathan, calling it "obviously doing what they need to do." Ozzy has to have been approached by A/P by this time, and it's just Sundra whom they need to convince.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
it does sound like two people. This might be the last reward of this season, equivalent to Aras & Cirie seeing the Panama canal. TDT thinks Ozzy should win, but how could Ozzy get away with taking Parv or Adumb instead of his friend Sundra? That would be stupid.

Parv seems like she'd do well in slime, kind of in her element. Leaving Adumb behind would be an interesting move.

She might be hitting on Ozzy now. I remember reading some rumor that she and Ozzy hooked up (how seriously I don't know) after the game, but can't recall where I read it, probably at Sucks.

One argument for her taking Ozzy is that if she wins he's probably a close second, and taking the person who almost won is a tried and true strategy to avoid seeming political.

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-11-06, 06:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
LAST EDITED ON 12-11-06 AT 06:23 AM (EST)

"I remember reading some rumor that she and Ozzy hooked up (how seriously I don't know) after the game ..."

Well, there you have it! Can the scurrying pitter-patters of sweet Parvati's double-timin' heart and fast-shufflin' footsies leave the slightest doubt that little ol' Oscar did, indeed, win the million?

Might as well settle up all bets and close up the shop. This game is over!

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
I think they are teams...and no choice who you go with...they like to do this at this point

Parv and Ozzy vs. Adum and Becky vs. Yul and Sundra???

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 12:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
Agreed Emy, they will do this one in pre-determined teams of two...

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-11-06, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
Me thinks that Em has it nailed, but are the teams as you speculate????

"Them people had to be pretty dumb to make their camp in a riverbed." - Rudy BoeschRudy's Place

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-14-06, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
Fever has posted a link explaining how the challenge goes. I'll try to add the link later -- I'm at work and using a proxy site.

Anyway, it's not going to be three teams of two: it's individual. The winner of the RC will send someone to exile, and will win a spa reward + food. The winner will be joined by two people: the second- and third-place finishers. The challenge is to get as much mud into their buckets as possible within a 10-minute time frame. They cannot use their hands and arms, just their bodies and heads. Ozzy, Yul, and Adam seem to be leading based on Probst's commentary, but we can't discount the ladies with long hair.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

12-12-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 13: "I Have the Advantage…For Once”: CBS Misdirection"
One argument for her taking Ozzy is that if she wins he's probably a close second, and taking the person who almost won is a tried and true strategy to avoid seeming political.

Ozzy might take Parvati for the same reason if he wins and she finishes second.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-14-06, 06:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Ozzy has to win"
Ozzy really does have to win every remaining immunity to be able to impress the jury and stand a chance to beat Yul in the F3. If Ozzy loses even one immunity, his chance of beating Yul will significantly diminish.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •