The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"**** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? ***** IS THIS THE ORDER OF THE BOOTED SURVIVORS???? ****"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

fba90392 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-01, 09:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fba90392 Click to send private message to fba90392 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"**** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? ***** IS THIS THE ORDER OF THE BOOTED SURVIVORS???? ****"
I really don't know whether is this true or not, I actually saw it in 2 message boards. But to prove my loyalty to SB Spoilers, I shall now list this "rumoured" boots according to the 2 other message boards. Warning: THIS COULD BE A SPOILER.

Week 5- Tie votes 2-2-2 between Alicia, Kimmi and Rodger, I dunno about the remaining 1 vote. As long as Alicia gets voted off in a shocker.
Week 6- Ogakor loses immunity. Keith, Jerri and Amber voted for Colby, while Colby and Tina voted for Jerri.
Week 7- Jeff joined the ogakor 4 alliance and Michael is out.
Week 8- The remaining Kuchans decided to band together but Nick still gets voted off.
Week 9- Tina leaves the Ogakor 4 and joined the Kuchans. Keith left because of the tie-breaker rule.
Week 10- Jeff is voted off by the Kuchans. Jerri won immunity, probably a challange involving who is much more evil.
Week 11- Tina thinks that Rodger is a threat to the million dollars, but the others managed to get rid of her instead.
Week 12- Everyone disposes the annoying Kimmi.
Week 13- Poor Rodger was being cutthroat by the 3 females, reason being too likeable.
Week 14- Elisabeth gets 3rd and that leaves both AMber and Jerri in the final 2.

The above is NOT based on me. It is from another message board.
So, please, if anyone could verify and prove this wrong to me?????

Thank You.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? **... Elwood 02-20-01 1
 RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? **... colbysincharge 02-20-01 2
   RE: One from 3bigshows.com also lis... fba90392 02-20-01 3
 RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? **... DivaByTheSea 02-20-01 4
 Attack of the Trolls AyatollahKhomeini 02-20-01 5
   RE: Attack of the Trolls vviCKed 02-20-01 6
       West Coast feeds AyatollahKhomeini 02-20-01 7
 RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? **... Minstrel 02-20-01 8
   RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? **... shakes the clown 02-20-01 9
       Education AyatollahKhomeini 02-20-01 10
           RE: Well, fba90392 02-20-01 11
 Like I've been saying all along... GuitarMan 02-21-01 12

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Elwood 93 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-01, 09:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elwood Click to send private message to Elwood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? ***** IS THIS THE ORDER OF THE BOOTED SURVIVORS???? ****"
I think that originally showed up on the SurvivorSucks EZBoard (the back-up one). Someone mentioned that the same guy who posted that (originally) also posted that he had inside info that Colby was Final 2, so who the hell knows.

Alicia wouldn't be a surprise this week (to me at least) but if it's a 2-2-2-1 first vote tie, then I'll sit up and take notice, otherwise I'd not really pay much attention to it unless the 5th sign of the Apocolypse (Keith joining Jerri) comes to pass.

colbysincharge 71 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-01, 09:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail colbysincharge Click to send private message to colbysincharge Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? ***** IS THIS THE ORDER OF THE BOOTED SURVIVORS???? ****"
you will continue to see these because they are from an uncle of a friend who decided to risk his comfortable position with burnett productions so that we would know the answers and wouldnt have to watch the show anymore. and even if the first one is right, which many are now heading to, it still means nothing to me.

02-20-01, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fba90392 Click to send private message to fba90392 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: One from 3bigshows.com also listed them all"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-01 AT 09:48 AM (EST)

it was way before the people over at survivorsucks posted it. But I think by Thursday, we shall all know whether is it fake or not.

DivaByTheSea 175 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-20-01, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DivaByTheSea Click to send private message to DivaByTheSea Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? ***** IS THIS THE ORDER OF THE BOOTED SURVIVORS???? ****"
>Week 5- Tie votes 2-2-2 between
>Alicia, Kimmi and Rodger, I
>dunno about the remaining 1
>vote. As long as Alicia
>gets voted off in a
>shocker.

I could see this, maybe. This is pretty specific, so I'll have to believe it when I see it. I just think that Alicia is in the game for a while longer.

>Week 6- Ogakor loses immunity. Keith,
>Jerri and Amber voted for
>Colby, while Colby and Tina
>voted for Jerri.

This is the major hole that I see in this.....Keith votes WITH Jerri to vote off Colby????? Colby saved Keith's ass last week. I think that Colby and Keith have more of a 'bond' now that Colby and Jerri. The two men could easily band together to keep them both in for the long haul. This one is a stretch for me to believe.

>Week 7- Jeff joined the ogakor
>4 alliance and Michael is
>out.

Now I can see that. Jeff is swarmy enough to band with Jerri. Although, I kinda like Jeff.

>Week 10- Jeff is voted off
>by the Kuchans. Jerri won
>immunity, probably a challange involving
>who is much more evil.

yes, she would win that

>Week 11- Tina thinks that Rodger
>is a threat to the
>million dollars, but the others
>managed to get rid of
>her instead.

She'll go way before this

>Week 12- Everyone disposes the annoying
>Kimmi.

She's gone way earlier too

I have a really hard time believing that the final two could be Amber and Jerri. That's just disgusting.

**** Remember, the mighty oak was once just a crazy little nut that held its ground. ****

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-20-01, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Attack of the Trolls"
Now that it's become obvious that those of us watching the show are uncertain about its conclusion, we are witnessing a rebirth of a phenomenon that we had to contend with at the end of S1: people who make up elaborate stories about what's going to happen from some perverted desire to see how many of us they can fool. I think these are the same people who write computer viruses the rest of the time. That's why we placed so much emphasis on early "leaks": they predate the trolls.

For those of you who weren't on these boards for S1, we had a poser claiming to be Sean Kenniff, a person posting fake satellite feeds, a person claiming that CBS impounded his computer because he knew too much, etc. Let's hope that we can keep these trolls away from SB.com this time!

vviCKed 56 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-01, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vviCKed Click to send private message to vviCKed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Attack of the Trolls"
LOL - What were the satellite feeds of, his backyard?

02-20-01, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "West Coast feeds"
When Survivor first started last year, two people picked up the feed that was sent by CBS to the West Coast for rebroadcast later. They then posted the key points of the episode on an ss.com thread. So, as of early afternoon, everyone knew the outcome if they wanted to know. However, starting around E6, CBS changed the feed, and it couldn't be received any longer by the satellite dishes. A week went by with no early feed ... and then for a few weeks, different individuals posted that they had seen the early feed and described it! All bogus, but for a few hours, these trolls received a lot of positive reinforcement (until their descriptions failed to match the episode).

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-01, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? ***** IS THIS THE ORDER OF THE BOOTED SURVIVORS???? ****"
After reading all these posts and knowing I've seen other boards, I have to agree on it's origin and to the sentiments surrounding it and other "stolen" feeds. Much of this "spoiler" is soundly laid out, but even if Kucha were to lose I5, the three tied are the most obvious. We have been misled before.

Further, it is hard to imagine that the seventh vote doesn't break the tie. With all the detail to further episodes about who switches, etc., I would think this spoiler would give more insight to the voting on E5, including the seventh voter. For that reason, I think this is as false as a three dollar bill. Moreover, someone's theory on what will happen without inside information.

Kucha is still much of a mystery and with as many members as seven, the possibilities for outcomes are huge. Just as speculation, given the Alicia/Kimmi preview, one would think it might be more of a factor raising either more of a lopsided vote one way or another, or someone getting at least three votes. I could write a scenario where Kucha goes to TC and there's a seven way tie!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-01, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: **** MASSIVE SPOILERS??????? ***** IS THIS THE ORDER OF THE BOOTED SURVIVORS???? ****"
This is the dumbest post I've ever read...why would anyone even bother reporting this load of crap???? fba, maybe you should stick to your "is anyone supporting Rodger" posts from the "heart" board...btw, that's pretty stupid too, what is he, running for office????

02-20-01, 07:46 PM (EST)
10. "Education"
shakes, I saw the bozos over at "Survivor Fever" pick this up too, so I don't blame fba for posting it. We need is as many eyes and ears as possible, because we have so little to go on -- but many of the people joining us now haven't seen how much phony stuff and how many phony people are going to come out in the next few weeks.

Heck, I almost posted the "story" about the sex of the final survivor from the "Brisbane Daily Press" here yesterday, until I did some investigation and realized it was a well-executed hoax.

02-20-01, 09:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Well, "
LAST EDITED ON 02-21-01 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

I just want to know what you guys think about this rumour. First of all I do not believe that the post was definetly right, instead I hope to prove that this is a hoax. Therefore, I just post it here to share with you guys over here what you guys think about the post that's all. Certainly, I do not wish to see Amber and Jerri in the final two, and I hope to prove it wrong.

Sorry!!!!!!!!!!! If my post offends any of you! Rodger just reminds me of my recently deceased father. I miss him very much!!!!!!!!!

GuitarMan 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-21-01, 00:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail GuitarMan Click to send private message to GuitarMan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Like I've been saying all along..."
3 babes and the old guy are the final four.

I kinda doubt Kimmi will make it to 5th. And I don't think Liz would side with Jerri over Roger.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •