The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Pig in E4"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

ZennMaster46 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

02-19-01, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ZennMaster46 Click to send private message to ZennMaster46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Pig in E4"
Anyone else notice that both tribes just happened to both start to seek out pig in the same 3-day span? Is someone (producing the show) telling the tribes what to do and when?

The only other examples that comes to my mind are fire in E1 (which, let's face it, is pretty basic) and fish in E2-now.

Are the tribes being guided by an outside force? If so, could this force pull for whom to vote/not vote for?

Let's face it, after all, this is a TV show, and the good folks at CBS want to keep it interesting for as long as possible. If they see a spark, is there anything to keep them from fanning it into a fire directed against one or a few tribesmen?

To me, at least, Tina seemed awful into the Circle of Jerri. Why the sudden turnaround.

Is someone outside the show asking Michael to act like a Paranoid Android (go Radiohead)?

Am I blabbering on about absolutely nothing?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Pig in E4 shakes the clown 02-19-01 1
   RE: Pig in E4 ZennMaster46 02-20-01 5
       RE: Pig in E4 shakes the clown 02-20-01 10
           RE: Pig in E4 ZennMaster46 02-20-01 11
 RE: Pig in E4 Kokoro 02-19-01 2
   Excellent, Kokoro -- LOL AyatollahKhomeini 02-19-01 3
 RE: Pig in E4 Minstrel 02-20-01 4
 Da pig, Da pig Siebured 02-20-01 6
   RE: Da pig, Da pig SurvivorBlows 02-20-01 8
       RE: Da pig, Da pig SurvivorBlows 02-20-01 12
           receipt Siebured 02-21-01 14
   The receipt is fake. Here is why Sphonk 02-20-01 13
 RE: Pig in E4 vannaby33 02-20-01 7
   RE: Pig in E4 ---PIG HUNT sgoogs 02-20-01 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-19-01, 10:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Pig in E4"
>Anyone else notice that both tribes
>just happened to both start
>to seek out pig in
>the same 3-day span?
>Is someone (producing the show)
>telling the tribes what to
>do and when?
>
>The only other examples that comes
>to my mind are fire
>in E1 (which, let's face
>it, is pretty basic) and
>fish in E2-now.
>
>Are the tribes being guided by
>an outside force?

...yeah, it's called EDITING.

>Am I blabbering on about absolutely
>nothing?

...YES YOU ARE.

This is a "spoiler board", not a "complete waste of time Oliver Stone conspiracy theory" board. Please post accordingly.

02-20-01, 06:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ZennMaster46 Click to send private message to ZennMaster46 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Pig in E4"
Thanks. Didn't know that ideas could be so easily criticized.

Thank you for your close-mindedness.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

02-20-01, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Pig in E4"
>Thanks. Didn't know that ideas
>could be so easily criticized.

...when they're that stupid, they're quite easy to criticize.

>
>Thank you for your close-mindedness.

...and thank you for being a complete idiot. Now get out of here before I give you something to really cry about.

02-20-01, 07:37 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Pig in E4"
Shakes, I don't really want to get into a fight on the boards (because I'd apparently lose), so I'll concede and try to get out of my idiocy by kissing your butt and hoping that you never ever reply to anything else that I might say, which would probably be inherently idiotic.

Kokoro 3899 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

02-19-01, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kokoro Click to send private message to Kokoro Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Pig in E4"
<<Are the tribes being guided by an outside force? If so, could this force pull for whom to vote/not vote for?>>

Stacey, is that you?

AyatollahKhomeini 2008 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

02-19-01, 11:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyatollahKhomeini Click to send private message to AyatollahKhomeini Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Excellent, Kokoro -- LOL"

Minstrel 422 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

02-20-01, 06:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Minstrel Click to send private message to Minstrel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Pig in E4"
I could be wrong, but didn't JP mention Kucha was trying to hunt pigs to Ogakor in TC3?

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-20-01, 07:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Da pig, Da pig"
Check out this story:

02/20 From Survivor Insider

"BABE 3: PIG IN THE OUTBACK" - WHO LET THE HOG OUT?

Mark Burnett, of course - and we've got the proof. Coming tonight: see the receipt given to Survivor producer Mark Burnett when he purchased a friendly, domesticated "wild boar" from a Queensland rancher for use as Mike Skupin Home Cookin'.
How much does a friendly, unsuspecting "wild pig" sell for in Australia? Find out tonight, plus read comments from our Survivor crew insider.

http://www.angelfire.com/tv2/survivorinsider/

Colby's gonna be REALLY pissed after he reads this!
Bwahahahaha!

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-01, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Da pig, Da pig"
OK, call me skeptical here -- but who's to say this isn't going to be a prank receipt?

I can't see it taking much to mock up a receipt from a rancher (do rancher's even give formal receipts?) -- what's it going to say "one pig to be doped and killed for televsion?"

...the same people that were mocking up the prank Florida voting ballots, etc., should be having a blast with this thing.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-20-01, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Da pig, Da pig"
LAST EDITED ON 02-20-01 AT 10:23 PM (EST)

Is this a joke?

This is the fakest looking receipt I'm seen in some time, the green type face looks so fake -- and $2500 for that baby pig, even in AUS dollars, that seems pretty damn high

NOTE: Edited to upload the file to our own server since angelfire doesn't let you display images on other sites

Siebured 83 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

02-21-01, 00:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Siebured Click to send private message to Siebured Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "receipt"
That receipt is is remarkably good condition too. Hell, I have receipts that are 2 days old in the back seat of my car that look like they've been through WW III.

$2500 for a pig? A little high. Must be one of those special blind, deaf, circus trained pigs.

Seriously though, if MB did provide a pig for 1 tribe and not the other then he is way more evil than any of us ever thought.

Sphonk 11 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

02-20-01, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sphonk Click to send private message to Sphonk Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "The receipt is fake. Here is why"
The receipt is fake. Notice it says CBS Inc? CBS is a corporation. It would be CBS Corporation and not CBS Incorporated.

vannaby33 5 desperate attention whore postings

02-20-01, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vannaby33 Click to send private message to vannaby33 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Pig in E4"
Did you miss the end of E3 where Jerri mentions her little brat pack but does not include Tina?

sgoogs 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

02-20-01, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sgoogs Click to send private message to sgoogs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Pig in E4 ---PIG HUNT"
Joe hunts down a pig.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •