The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Episode 11 Insider"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-06, 02:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Episode 11 Insider"
Didn't see this posted yet here, so I pulled it over from Sucks. I'm suprised how much Yul, Becky, and Sundra liked Candice still, from the various comments below. And, hooboy, does Ozzy not care for Candice!

Tribal Council

OZZY (Candice): Been wanting to vote for you for a long, long time. You just eat a lot, you betrayed us, and you don’t deserve to win. So, see you later.

SUNDRA (Candice): Hey Candice. This, of course you know, has never been personal. It was all strategy. Um, I know you had to tell me a couple of lies as part of the strategy to try to get me over. And I really meant what I said today, in that I hope that our closeness was not just strategy and that we can still be friends after this because there’s more than the game. And I really mean that, and I hope it’s the same on your part, okay?

JONATHAN (Candice): It was never personal. We always planned to go all the way together and I did plan on that. And then you jumped ship, the opportunity came around for me to go the other way. Mathematically it made complete sense. And I’m not going to sacrifice myself for you. Tonight you showed me your true colors. You never trusted Parvati or Nate. Sorry. I know I hurt your feelings. I never meant to.

BECKY (Candice) : Hmm, girl you know it’s nothing personal and that I love you. If only you hadn’t jumped ship and changed sides.

ADAM (Jonathan): I hope everyone else finally sees your true colors.

CANDICE (Jonathan): Jonathan, I suppose its you tonight. You know what I think about you, I said it tonight. And uh, wow. Piece of work.

PARVATI (Jonathan): Clearly, Jonathan, you’re a big meanie and a bully and I think everyone would be better off if you went home tonight.

YUL (Candice): Candice, I have a ton of respect for you as a competitor. I really wish you had never stepped off that mat, because if you hadn’t, I just really believe we’d be working together right now on our way to the final four. It would’ve been an honor. But you did step off that mat and set in motion a sequence of events such that tonight I have to vote you off. I wish you the best.

Jonathan’s Survival

Parvati, Candice, Adam laying out in the tent while rest of Aitus/Jonathan work

PARVATI: We gotta get Jonathan out, I’d say. Like now.

CANDICE: Yeah, right now.

PARVATI: We gotta get him out before any of us.

CANDICE: Yeah.

ADAM: Hmm.

PARVATI: Just for sheer, like, gratification.

CANDICE: Jonathan’s such a… rat.

ADAM: I know. I wanna beat him. I just wanna punch him.

Cut to Jonathan walking over to Sundra and Ozzy on the beach with a lot of fish.

JONATHAN: How you guys doin’?

SUNDRA: Wow.

OZZY: Good.

JONATHAN: I have made a giant step towards the Aitu people to rebuild trust, to rebuild the tribe of five. I went back home, essentially.

Cut back to Jonathan showing off the fish he caught

JONATHAN: It’s beautiful, isn’t it?

Cut to Jonathan’s confessional

JONATHAN: I had an opportunity to make the move, and I took that opportunity and it was the 100% right thing to do! Now, I have four strong allies, instead of three weak allies! Four people that I like instead of three people that I don’t. Makes sense to me.

Food Conflict

Adam and Parvati head over to the Aitus/Jonathan, who are eating fish.

ADAM: Are we doing everything separately from now on? Is that how it is?

JONATHAN: I don’t know man. I didn’t think that you would want to eat the fish that I caught.

ADAM: Why is that? I mean, we’re all gonna eat.

JONATHAN: Well, we went out and caught them. Made the fire, got the wood, got the water, cooked them. And it’s just one step for you to eat the food. You called me a disgusting rat, I know you guys did. You’d be happy to eat the food that I caught, I don’t like it.

ADAM: I think everyone’s called you a rat at some point or another.

JONATHAN: Well, there you go.

ADAM: So, there’s no point in narrowing it down to who. I’m just seeing where we all stood. That’s fine.

Cut to Parvati confessional

PARVATI (tearing up): All of them just going off with the fish to the raft and eating and kind of hiding out… I don’t know. It just kinda sucks that Jonathan is leading this ambush against me and Adam and they’re all following him, ‘cause I know they don’t like him, and they don’t respect him, so it’s like a double slap in the face.

Parvati Speaks Out

Aitu, Jonathan and Parvati sit around the fire

JONATHAN: What were you guys doing in the shelter when we were all working?

PARVATI: We wanted to talk to Candice. She’s our friend, you know like I wanted to talk to Candice before she left. That’s why I was in the shelter with Adam, that’s why we were sharing a coconut and just remembering old times, for the past thirty days we’ve been here. It’s just like… I don’t know. I just feel really hurt. Especially since your whole thing is, “I’m, you know, Mister… All Heart, and I care about everyone and everyone should deserve the same respect and equal consideration.” I’m just like, you know, where was that? If that would have happened to you, you would feel really hurt.

Candice Interview

CANDICE: I lost immunity, so it looks like there's a strong probability that I'm going home tonight. I'm pretty sad.

Cut to Candice talking with Adam and Parvati

CANDICE: They're kicking me out tonight.

ADAM: I.. I mean, they probably will. And we gotta do something about it tonight.

PARVATI: Yeah, we gotta keep you.

ADAM: Sundra was with Becky. And this is about Jonathan. And I just said, you know, he just bothers me, the way he is, and how he talks trash about everybody and blah blah blah, and they were like, "Yeah, we're seeing his true colors now, as well." Becky's pissed.

So I ask them to vote for Jonathan, we'll support that, and then you guys can go on to having your four.

Cut to Candice confessional

CANIDCE: You know, I came back, and everybody's pretty annoyed with Jonathan, so there's a small possibility that it might be Jonathan tonight, but it's not likely.

Candice and Sundra

Candice starts crying. Sundra tries to hug her.

SUNDRA: Hug?

CANDICE: No, no, no... I mean, it hurts...

SUNDRA: I mean, you're crying, but it may not even be you . You don't know.

CANDICE: But it's just hurtful to think that like, somebody like Jonathan who's screwed over everybody, who's a rat, and has played dirty all the way around... and uh, you know, I don't feel like I have.

Cut to Candice confessional

CANDICE: There's nothing that I would trade to be out here and see this game to the end. And it's not about the money. It's not about the money at all. It's about the game. It's about playing your hardest, it's about competing and challenging yourself. And that's what I really love about this game.

It just sucks, because I know its going to be me tonight.

Candice's Final Words 4:07

Wow, what can I say? What a fabulous time I've had out here playing this game. I wish I could've lasted a little bit longer of course, but I played hard, I think I played smart, I was tough.. I never got down and always tried to stay positive and I think I played the best game I could've played.

Made some great friends, loved the people and just had a fabulous time. Can't say anything more, I loved it. I had a hug with everybody, shook Jonathan's hand, and had a little kiss with Adam before I left. It was nice, a nice way to leave. We were like Adam said, we were partners through this and it was sincere.

I think it's a big learning experience coming out to play this game. I like to say whenever I came back from Exile Island that "it builds character." That's the positive way of looking at Exile Island but you learn that you can do things yourself. A lot of times in life we rely on conveniences and out here you don't have any of those and on Exile Island you certainly don't have any of those. You don't have anybody helping you, saying "I can do it for you" and a lot of times I think that happens to girls. Somebody will step in and say "I can do it, I can open that door for you" or "Here, I can cut that coconut" but out there when you're by yourself, you have to do it yourself and you learn that if you're not going to do it, nobody's going to do it for you. Just knowing that you can rely on yourself and do these things.. it's empowering. This is a great learning experience to be with people of all different backgrounds, from different places and different ages. To be able to come together and work out the way we did, even with our differences and strategies in the game.. it was just a great experience.

I'd like to say best of luck, especially to Adam. He was there for me the entire time, always told me the truth. I hope you win every single immunity and make it all the way, I'll vote for you. As far as the old Aitu tribe, best of luck to you guys. You're great, I respect all of you. To Jonathan: I'm sure you're a nice guy but you offended a lot of people in the way you played the game. I'm sure outside of the game, we'll get along great but after everything that happened it was tough to hold things back and to not say some of the things I felt being hurt by the moves that you made.

I would not have changed anything that I did in this game. When I stepped off the mat, I did it for a reason. I felt more comfortable, I felt like it was just a good move that I needed to make. I didn't come out here to play "hide under the radar" the whole time, I made bold moves and made them when I thought I needed to and I wouldn't change it, even if I knew that we were going to lose all those challenges and Jonathan was going to flip. I wish Sundra had stepped off the mat but that's not something that I could control. I think I played the best game I could've played. I wasn't completely truthful the entire time but I never said I was going to be, I never planned that and I think I played this game with integrity. I think I can look myself in the mirror and be comfortable with the way I played this game, definitely.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Episode 11 Insider Chez 12-02-06 1
 RE: Episode 11 Insider CRyanShort 12-02-06 2
 Yul tally Brownroach 12-05-06 3
   Yul's votes deciphered VolcanicGlass 12-05-06 4
       RE: Yul's votes deciphered KObrien_fan 12-05-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-06, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Episode 11 Insider"
Thank you so much for posting this. Reading through it all, it just strikes me again what a stupid, stupid move it was for Candice to mutiny. She was likeable, was strong physically, and had a strong character. Honestly I think she could have won the game if she had stayed true to Aitu.

CRyanShort 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

12-02-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CRyanShort Click to send private message to CRyanShort Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Episode 11 Insider"
What intrigues me most about this Insider is how much it humanizes the players. During the show, we show Adam, Parvati and Candice as petulant little brats, but their motives are much more explained here.

When Parvati talks about spending time with Candice (and Adam) before the vote, their choice to spend time in the shelter while the Aitu + J crew ate the fish seems fair almost. That's a far more understandable reason to "lie around" than just because they're selfish and lazy kids, as shown on the episode.

It's interesting about what was shown in the Episode versus what was shown in the Insider reflecting character perception. Editing, much?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Yul tally"
YUL (Cecilia): Cecilia, I'm really sorry to be sending you home. You seem like a wonderful person, I just haven't had a chance to get to know you very well over the past 24 hours. The vote was either going to go against Becky or yourself, and between the two, my loyalty is to Becky, because I've known her for longer and obviously have a strong friendship and alliance with her. Best of luck to you. 74 words

YUL ("Cowboi"): Cao Boi, I'm truly sorry for sending you home. You're a fascinating guy, you've done so much with your life, and I've definitely grown to admire and respect you. For me, after you turned on Becky and tried to vote her out at the last Tribal Council, I just realized that I couldn't put my faith in you, I couldn't trust you. You're so unpredictable and I can't put my future with you. I wish you the best of luck with your family and your kids. I hope you have a wonderful life. Take care. 95 words

YUL ("Jessica"): I admire your spunk, your spirit, your colorful personality. But "Survivor" is a game; that's why we're all here. You need to make a nominal effort to try to play the game. I think you did, ultimately, after Cao Boi left, but by then it was too late. I wish you the best. 53 words

YUL (Nate): Nate. You seem honestly like a great guy, and I wish I had gotten to know you better and that we weren't on separate tribes. I'd still like to get to know you. This is purely a strategic vote. I don't know how it's going to go down tonight, but best of luck of you, and I hope to get to know your friendship outside of this game. 68 words

YUL (Candice): Candice, I have a ton of respect for you as a competitor. I really wish you had never stepped off that mat, because if you hadn’t, I just really believe we’d be working together right now on our way to the final four. It would’ve been an honor. But you did step off that mat and set in motion a sequence of events such that tonight I have to vote you off. I wish you the best. 77 words

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

12-05-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Yul's votes deciphered"
Yul (any player):
X, I respect/admire you. I think you are a great person. You misbehaved, so I must punish you/I never got to know you, so I stick with the loyal ones. I wish you well.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-05-06, 02:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Yul's votes deciphered"
He is the UN afterall, wouldn't want Jiffy to think anything less of Yul because he actually doesn't like or respect another contsetant

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •