The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

12-01-06, 07:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
Thank-you to Survivor Fever, the Preview Vidcaps:

Okay emy...first there is one lone white bird, then there are two, and one abandons the other, leaving one lone white bird...what does it all mean, oh great animal expert?

OFG Theory: Adam/Parvati, Safe=Sundra, Ozzy

When I first saw this pic I thought, my Gawd, she's chopped one of her fingers off....LOL!!!

PS. To help with loading, please no siggies in this thread!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... samboohoo 12-01-06 1
   RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... Breezy 12-01-06 2
       RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... blacknwhitedog 12-01-06 3
           RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... Flowerpower 12-02-06 10
       RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... samboohoo 12-01-06 5
 RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... smokedog 12-01-06 4
 Web Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 12-01-06 6
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 12-01-06 7
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... Chez 12-02-06 15
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... xwraith27 12-01-06 8
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... KObrien_fan 12-02-06 9
 RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... bkkpom 12-02-06 11
   RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... Chez 12-02-06 12
 RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... PepeLePew13 12-02-06 13
   RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... Flowerpower 12-02-06 14
   RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... Scarlett O Hara 12-03-06 22
 RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... ktchong 12-02-06 16
 Promo Vidcaps Flowerpower 12-03-06 17
 PIP promo vidcaps, Ep 12 Flowerpower 12-03-06 18
 RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... emydi 12-03-06 19
   RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidca... mimo 12-03-06 20
 Yul's one petty decision will cost ... ktchong 12-03-06 21
   RE: Yul's one petty decision will c... Scarlett O Hara 12-03-06 23
       RE: Yul's one petty decision will c... FanOfRealityTV 12-04-06 24
           RE: Yul's one petty decision will c... architecturegirl 12-04-06 25
               RE: Yul's one petty decision will c... Master B 12-06-06 26

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 11:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
I'm sorry, is there any spoiling contained in this thread. I can't seem to get past Yul's upper body. Yummy.

Breezy 18380 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 11:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
*drool* abs of steel

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 04:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
He is one hot dood.

I think the birds symbolize the remaining pair (Adam & Parv) gets broken up.

12-02-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-06 AT 08:20 AM (EST)

I think the birds symbolize the remaining pair (Adam & Parv) gets broken up.

Yep, I think you are right, Black and White Dog! And with the way they are arranged my bet is on Parv, the wounded bird, getting the ax, so to speak! Nice to see you, Sam and Breezy in here!

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

12-01-06, 05:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
*poke*

I didn't know you came in here.

Handcrafted by Rolly

smokedog 1885 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

12-01-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail smokedog Click to send private message to smokedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
Oooh, that Parv - doing anything to get out of work ;)

12-01-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
6. "Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Fever:

12-01-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
I could see Parv getting voted out simply because she has to get stitches....she's probably whining big time and they can not take it....

Jonathan seems to be getting under the Aitu skin with all of his Parvati is worthless and can't do anything, with all of the talk about they should be able to feed themselves, blah, blah...

Looks like they have to scramble across those barrels and some attempt on foot and slip and fall all over the place. Ozzy looks pretty happy while talking about it. The IC looks to be extremely physical, and I think it has Ozzy written all over it.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
I think I see a bandage on Parvati's left hand during the barrel crawl. On the other hand, I might be imagining it.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

12-01-06, 11:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 12-01-06 AT 11:10 PM (EST)

Well we know what to expect from the Family Reward challenge. These two pictures say it all:

Survivors will be blindfolded and will have to get water from the ocean (Parvati doing so in the second picture), possibly guided by loved ones. They will then go back to their position and toss the water (without the container) to their loved one, who will catch the water with a container of their own). They will put the water on the bucket, maybe raising a flag. The Asian family member is Becky's... notice that in the two pictures, they are holding identical containers. Adam is holding a container with a yellow marking.

Oh, a quick question: does anyone remember if medics arrived when Nick accidentally cut Bruce's face with the machete? I remember there being medics during Aras' injury, and that wasn't enough for them to get him off the island. But maybe that's just because the injury happened on their last day there.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 03:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Oh, a quick question: does anyone remember if medics arrived when Nick accidentally cut Bruce's face with the machete? I remember there being medics during Aras' injury, and that wasn't enough for them to get him off the island. But maybe that's just because the injury happened on their last day there.

They implied he needed stitches and never showed that they sent him off to get them and sent him back to keep playing afterwards.

bkkpom 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

12-02-06, 08:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bkkpom Click to send private message to bkkpom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-06 AT 10:39 AM (EST)

Thanks a bunch, xwraith27, for pointing out that the Asian lady with orange top is Becky's family member. I was afraid that she might be Yul's girlfriend. *let out sigh of relief*

At first I kinda agreed with FP that Parvati could be going home just because she's whining too much. But then, can voting someone out over her perceived whininess (is there such a word? ) be described as "arranging a hit"? I don't know. Based on Yul's confessional (great body!!), I'm thinking it's more complicated than that. I know that spoilers are saying it's Parvati's turn this time, but I'll go with Jonathan at this stage, just for fun.

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

12-02-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
I agree I think it is Jonathan going this time, and the expression "arranging a hit" is a reference to Yul trying to be as diplomatic as possible in setting this in motion without making Jonathan so mad that Yul would lose J's vote at the end.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

12-02-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
I'm intrigued by the first 8 pictures, where we see the machete figuratively chop Becky in half. Are we to make anything of the producers showing this imagery to us?

What if this is a editing trick to tell us that Becky is eventually going to get chopped (i.e. in third place, chopped by Yul ... or perhaps lose a close vote in the F2 because Parvati - the one holding the machete - voted for the other person?).

It just seems that there was no reason to include this chopping imagery unless it was going to have some significance later on in the game.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

12-02-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
HIya Pepe! Great point! I often ponder these exact same kinds of questions...like when they had those shots of the 4 Aitu's and they showed Sundra in a full smile, while the others were much more serious and seemed in concentration mode...why wouldn't they have picked a concentration mode pic for Sundra as well...they made her different, they made her stand out.

Like, why did they choose that cute little picture of baby Ozzy at the beginning of this web promo, and not one of each of the Aitu's, or of someone else???

Originally I thought that the chopping shots of Parv were to explain her lame attempt at work, a little too late, led to her being chopped, and to set up her injury. But, I am in agreement, clearly Becky seems to be the one chopped in those first 8 frames....hmmmmm???

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
Interesting point, Pepe. However, if you look at the next bunch of vidcaps, you'll find this picture of Yul literally "chopped" in half ...

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

12-02-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 12-02-06 AT 10:17 PM (EST)

It makes sense for Yul to cut loose Jonathan at this point to placate two jury members (i.e., Adam and Parvati.) Yul has rationales for voting out Candice before Jonathan because:

(1) Candice was the bigger traitor for Aitu 4, so the foursome wanted to punish her first before Jonathan and deny her the satisfaction of going further in the game than Jonathan;

(2) Candice knew too much about Yul's boot plans for other players including Sundra and Ozzy;

(3) Candice could use the information she had to turn against Yul, like swinging Sundra from Aitu-4 and turn the game around in Raro-3's favor, (i.e., Yul and Becky had talked with Candice about booting Sundra before Becky, and that's deadly if Candice used it against Yul/Becky);

(4) Candice is deceitful, emotional, irrational and unpredictable. She also personally dislikes Yul. She might have said if Yul got rid of Jonathan first, she would give her jury vote to Yul. However, it's never a good idea to trust a person who's proven to be deceitful, emtoional and irrational. i.e., she would NOT keep her words. Regardless of what Yul would do, Candice would not give her jury vote to Yul. Exception: She would have to vote for Yul only if Jonathan and probably Ozzy (i.e., Candice's enemies) were in the Final 2 or 3 with Yul.

Now that Aitu 4 have gotten their ultimate satisfaction out of Candice's final (and fatal) punishment, Yul has no good reason to go after Adam and Parvati: Adam and Parvati did not betray Aitu 4. Candice did. Yul has also secured the numerical advantage to insure against an Aitu flipping. It makes sense for Yul to get rid of Jonathan (the other traitor) before Adam and Parvati so the two Raro kids will not get too upset and vote against Yul in the jury.

So, Jonathan must go this turn, or Parvati will be evacuated after the Immunity Challenge due to a medical reason, or Parvati tries to something blatant and stupid like trying to form a girl alliance with Becky and Sundra -- then Yul will have to get rid of her first.

12-03-06, 12:34 PM (EST)
17. "Promo Vidcaps"

12-03-06, 12:49 PM (EST)
18. "PIP promo vidcaps, Ep 12"

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"

well with Parv having a blindfold on here, as TDT points out, it seems like she wins the RC and goes to the cave probably with Adam if just 2 and if 3 probably Sundra.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

12-03-06, 05:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Ep 12, "Arranging a Hit", Vidcap Thread"
Is this reward in which they are shown jumping into water in a cave? If so, I thought Becky had been positively identified in one of those pictures. Could Parvy take Becky in order to try to swing her over?

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings

12-03-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Yul's one petty decision will cost him the game"
People in Sucks are speculating that Yul's decision to hide foods from Raro next week will cause Parvati to get injured when she starts to work for foods, and that will cause Yul to lose majority of the jury votes. So, one petty decision causes Yul to lose the whole game.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

12-03-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Yul's one petty decision will cost him the game"
I don't buy it, Sugar.

As you can clearly see from the vidcaps, Becky is working side-by-side with Parvati chopping the coconuts. And, they probably did this routine on a daily basis.

FanOfRealityTV 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

12-04-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FanOfRealityTV Click to send private message to FanOfRealityTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Yul's one petty decision will cost him the game"
I don't normally post but I happened to notice something in the clips posted. When Parvati gets injured she is wearing a grey tank top. We see Becky in a Orange top. and in the shot where they are showing the medic the person blurred out is wearing orange. Am I seeing this right?

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

12-04-06, 05:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Yul's one petty decision will cost him the game"
Becky was wearing her usual yellow top in the chopping pics - and in the blurred out image she is next to Sundra wearing her green zip-up. Its def. Parvati being attended to, but what she's wearing I'm not sure. Perhaps one of the medics put something over her to prevent her from getting chilled due to shock? I'm not sure she has anything that would truly cover her up.

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings

12-06-06, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Yul's one petty decision will cost him the game"
VID is up
http://media.tv.ign.com/media/823/823247/vid_1760008.html

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •