The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-24-06, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
The Preview Vidcaps thanks to Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Scarlett O Hara 11-24-06 1
   RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... misguided 11-24-06 2
   RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... KObrien_fan 11-25-06 11
 HEY CANDICE..... Flowerpower 11-24-06 3
   RE: HEY CANDICE..... Outfrontgirl 11-24-06 4
       RE: HEY CANDICE..... vince3 11-24-06 5
           RE: HEY CANDICE..... Chez 11-24-06 6
           RE: HEY CANDICE..... xwraith27 11-24-06 7
           RE: HEY CANDICE..... Outfrontgirl 11-24-06 8
               RE: HEY CANDICE..... emydi 11-24-06 9
                   RE: HEY CANDICE..... Outfrontgirl 11-25-06 10
 RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Flowerpower 11-26-06 12
   RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... KObrien_fan 11-26-06 13
   RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... mimo 11-26-06 17
   RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... knuckles487 11-26-06 18
 Voiceover for the preview vidcaps p... Flowerpower 11-26-06 14
   RE: Voiceover for the preview vidca... Chez 11-26-06 15
       RE: Voiceover for the preview vidca... Flowerpower 11-26-06 16
           RE: Voiceover for the preview vidca... Master B 11-26-06 19
               RE: Voiceover for the preview vidca... Chez 11-26-06 20
 Short Promo, Vidcaps Flowerpower 11-27-06 21
 Web promo forehead 11-27-06 22
   RE: Web promo michel 11-27-06 23
       RE: Web promo forehead 11-27-06 24
           RE: Web promo mimo 11-27-06 25
               RE: Web promo forehead 11-27-06 26
                   RE: Web promo mimo 11-27-06 27
   RE: Web promo emydi 11-27-06 28
       RE: Web promo forehead 11-27-06 30
 Web Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 11-27-06 29
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... emydi 11-27-06 31
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... Flowerpower 11-27-06 32
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... forehead 11-27-06 34
   RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... forehead 11-27-06 33
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... emydi 11-27-06 35
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... Scarlett O Hara 11-27-06 39
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... emydi 11-27-06 40
       RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... emydi 11-28-06 44
           RE: Web Promo Vidcaps... forehead 11-28-06 45
 RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Scarlett O Hara 11-27-06 36
   RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... emydi 11-27-06 37
       RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Scarlett O Hara 11-27-06 41
           RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... emydi 11-27-06 42
   RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Brownroach 11-27-06 38
       RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Flowerpower 11-27-06 43
           RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... jkokoj 11-28-06 46
               RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Master B 11-29-06 47
           RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... Outfrontgirl 11-30-06 48
               RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... emydi 11-30-06 49
               RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Th... forehead 11-30-06 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-24-06, 08:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-06 AT 08:35 AM (EST)

Jonathan - the most loved Survivor ever!! The perfect F-2 companion!

Looks like things are heating up over at Aitutonga! Happy campers all around!!

I just love seeing the old-Raros with the long faces -- especially Candice! I'm sure if it had been an Aitu out last night, the mood around camp would have been different!

Now that Jonathan has "crossed the line, it looks like there is no way the Raro's will try to persuade him to come back to them and vote out an Aitu.

Can't wait to see the young, lazy tribe get picked off one by one! Let the pagonging begin!

misguided 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail misguided Click to send private message to misguided Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
Oooooohhhhh... whiny Candunce in the preview! Nothing like (further) drawing the ire of the majority once you shocking find yourself in the minority. What's the difference in payout between 8th and 7th again?

Anyhow, I hope the unwise decisions she's made during the game are a result of poor nutrition instead of 'inherent abilities', else med school will make her little adventure on national TV seem like kindergarten.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-06 AT 02:05 PM (EST)

The thing is, they way that Jonathan rationalizes things, I bet he thinks he could talk a jury into voting for him. He will be long gone before that ever gets close to happening though.

11-24-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "HEY CANDICE....."

HEY Candice! Can you spell OFG theory?

...and note the body language that Ozzy is displaying here...

I don't think Ozzy likes Jonathan very much!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: HEY CANDICE....."
good call on the body language fp!

of course it could be Jeff's little dig about Ozzy and Jonathan bonding ... you saw how they rushed to say they don't bond THAT WAY.

Ozzy: I am sooo not touching Jonathan!

Sundra's pretty sexy; I think she's a lot more attractive than sorority bikini girl. So Ozzy may be enjoying her proximity.
but, yeah, I agree, Jon and Ozzy aren't close nor trusting each other. Too similar a mindset to be fooled by the other.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: HEY CANDICE....."
Sundra also seems to be losing her skin color, also:

Both her right arm and leg are slowly turning into what is technically called "white" skin color.......... (If she's been that way the whole time, this is the first time that I'm seeing it........)

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-06, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: HEY CANDICE....."
Sundra's leg looks as if she is suffering from abrasions, insect bites or some rash. It looks painful.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-24-06, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: HEY CANDICE....."
Sundra's limbs look like they have dried mud on it, maybe from a challenge or just to protect herself from insect bites.

11-24-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: HEY CANDICE....."
as I hinted in that precap I did, i heard Sundra had an injury that was a cut or abrasion that was bothering her, either she got it during the off-island reward or it was still fresh.

maybe ozzy's got some kind of noni juice healing paste going on her.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: HEY CANDICE....."
some kind of noni juice healing paste

Is that what they're calling it now

'Bananas'

11-25-06, 03:38 AM (EST)
10. "RE: HEY CANDICE....."
you're bad, emy!

mmm, noni-banana smoothies. (OK, not so mmmm)

11-26-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-26-06 AT 08:13 AM (EST)

Thanks to Survivor Phoenix here are the Sports PIP promo vidcaps:

Looks like the Reward challenge is the Auction. I can see Jonathan eating something behind Candice, and I can see Yul eating something in the group shot.

I wonder if there will be a bottle of some sort, or a letter to be auctioned off as there was in Guatemala, and Danni won it...remember it was a solution to a hard puzzle in the IC which did indeed enable her to win it....I doubt there will be something like that, however as I think they would have hyped it...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
It wasn't a solution to a puzzle FP, but it did give her a big advantage so long as she used it properly. It was a note to say that she could switch places with any other player at any other time. It was the puzzle where they had to step on the spaces and turn them over and couldn't go backwards, so when she switched it gave her more real estate and then she won. I don't remember them hyping that in promos though.

The misdirection says that the IC is a challenge testing their knowledge of the first 20+ days in the game, so not sure what kind of help could be won at the auction.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

11-26-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
I like that shot of Ozzy with the IIN. It suits him!!

From the positions and the expressions on people's faces it looks like the shots are from when they're gathering for the IC. If that's the case, then he'll have to hand it back... Too bad!!

Any ideas what the IC could be? Adam looks like he's either trying to balance on something, or getting ready to jump in the water. Another swimming one?

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-26-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"

At the Reward Challenge, the Survivors are left stunned when one of them reveals some shocking news to the group.

Parvati: Don't worry about it Candice, we can still swing the game back to our favor. Can you do this?

Candice: Sure, that's pretty easy. I don't know why I haven't thought of it before.

Adam: I have a blow up doll that looks like that. Hey, what's this fuzzy stuff on my chin?

Shocking, absolutely shocking.

11-26-06, 08:52 AM (EST)
14. "Voiceover for the preview vidcaps promo..."
Here is the VO for the preview vidcap promo:

Probst VO: Next time on Survivor...
Parvati: "It's...vile to me."
Probst VO: Jonathan's betrayal send the tribe reeling.
Parvati: "It pissed everyone's game off."
Adam: "Are they eating?"
Probst VO: And lines are drawn.
Candice: "Since when you guys not share? That's so rude."
Candice: "You're trying to weasel your way in."
Jonathan: "How dare you?"
Candice:"And all these people have said that they don't like you."
Jonathan: "That's bollocks and you know it."

11-26-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Voiceover for the preview vidcaps promo..."
"That's bollocks and you know it."

I was not familiar with the word "bollocks" until I spent some time in England, where I learned it is a semi-literary/semi-polite substitute for the term b_ _ _ s _ _ _. Of course a writer would use this term.

11-26-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Voiceover for the preview vidcaps promo..."
Thanks Chez, I assumed that's what it meant but happy for the explanation, ha! Can you believe that Parvati's complaint to Jonathan is that he pissed everyone's game off?

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings

11-26-06, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Voiceover for the preview vidcaps promo..."
bollocks?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bollocks

11-26-06, 10:15 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Voiceover for the preview vidcaps promo..."
Oops, sorry, bollocks means "b_lls , not not b_ll s_ _ t. My bad.

11-27-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
21. "Short Promo, Vidcaps"
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix!

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Web promo"
Several links posted at MESS:

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessageRange?topicID=1627.topic&start=61&stop=74

Let me know if you agree that Becky buys a ticket to EI at the auction...

forehead

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 12:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Web promo"
It certainly looks that way. Now that is a dirty trick!

11-27-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Web promo"
"At Exile Island one tribe member’s spirit takes a beating. How will their seclusion from the tribe affect their morale?"

This misdirection clue would fittingly describe Becky if she thought her winning bid on a mystery item would give her a good meal. Instead, she has to survive by herself on EI. They haven't really shown much of Becky - no idea how well she would do making fire etc.

11-27-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Web promo"
Seems strange though that it would be a prize to be won at the auction. I'm wondering if she wins the right to choose who goes to exile island. It's not like she would necessarily suffer as a result of being secluded from the tribe given the tight bonds formed from being the Aitu-tiny-tribe.

11-27-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Web promo"
mimo, it's entirely possible that Becky gets to choose who goes to EI. However, there have been "mystery items" at Survivor auctions before that turned out to be things you wouldn't want (I forgot the exact items, but stuff like ocean water, bugs, etc.).

forehead

11-27-06, 01:24 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Web promo"
agreed FH, they definitely give out a few dud rewards. it just caught my attention that we seemed to catch the end of the phrase rather than the whole thing. i only watched it once, but i thought jiff said "--must immediately head to exile island". so the who seemed to be missing....

definitely worse than bugs!!!

11-27-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Web promo"
Yep from the reaction of Becky and Parvati (a bit sympathetic) I think you are right fh. I was wondering how they were going to pick the EI with an auction as RC. I don't think it will be she gets to choose, bc Becky would just choose Candice but we don't see Candice's reaction shot.

Is the IC a obstacle course then you get to a station where you have to answer ?s about the first 20 days?

11-27-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 01:48 PM (EST)

emy, yes, IC is obstacle course. What the "The Immunity Challenge tests the Survivors’ recollection of the last thirty days of the game. Which Survivor’s memory will serve them well and keep them safe for another week?" means is not clear yet.

Could be
1. answers at stations
2. diving/digging to retrieve pieces followed by ... solving
3. 99 ways to emulate King Neptune
4. ...

They all kind of sum up the first 30 days.

forehead

11-27-06, 01:44 PM (EST)
29. "Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Thanks to Survivor Phoenix for the Web Promo Vidcaps:

Well, I am in agreement with Forehead...I think Becky is off to EI immediately. As for the IC, we see that in addition for it being about the first 30 days on the islands, there is indeed a great physical compenent as well. I would not discount Ozzy or Yul. But, WHY do they only show Adam running the course? Could he be our winner....can see him doing well physically but definately not with the test part of it.

11-27-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
no way....I think Yul will likely win this...

Adum will answer all ?s with

'Bananas'

11-27-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 02:04 PM (EST)

I don't know though...Mimo could be right....

Here Becky has something in her hands, an envelope, and where are Candice and Parvati? Note Jiffy says they exilee must leave immediately...

edited to add, however, that that could just be her money...???

11-27-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
LOL, you beat me to it, FP!

I doubt BOTH Candice and Parv would be sent to EI though. While one of the two could have been sent to EI by Becky, the other is probably "consuming" another reward.

Is Becky holding the note, or could she be holding money?

11-27-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
Thanks for bringing these over, FP!

This is 'interesting':

Ozzy just won a bid (he's getting up in the vidcaps following this one.

Where are Parv and Candice? Enjoying a previous item? (E.g, a shower, a giant meal that doesn't fit on the bleachers, toothpaste commercial tryouts, something, ...)

forehead

11-27-06, 02:43 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
I saw this too and thought it was after Becky won "her prize" but it's inconclusive bc what she has in her hand looks like just her money...and if you look at the web promo on video it "appears" that the Parv/Yul/Becky reaction shot seemingly runs "smoothly" right after Becky is given her "prize" they all look "sad" or concerned, esp. Yul, Becky's closest ally

11-27-06, 04:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

I wonder what is in the bag next to Sundra's feet? (See forehead's Post No. 33 above. Also, it looks like you can see more bags under the bleachers where they are seated. Why would the survivors bring these bags to this challenge? Do you think this is just sound equipment they carry?

11-27-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
they all bring bags to RC bc they could be going to EI

11-28-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
I was over at Mess and Trixiego was astute enough to ? whether it looks like Parv is getting into a tub

...could she and Candice bid on it and that's where they are in the above shot where they are missing

11-28-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Web Promo Vidcaps..."
emy, that's a good observation. In fact, it's the kind of item that Parv and Candice could decide to bid on together.

So, P + C could be enjoying a bath, OR just P is in a tub, while Becky has sent C off to EI.

11-27-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"

Looks like they've recycled and combined a lot of the old physical challenges here. Instead of it being a "test" of how well the Survivors knew what happened over the past few weeks, this IC will be a "test" of how well they remember how to complete all of these physical challenges.

If you look from left to right, you can see the pool of water they had to cross over on the ropes, then the monkey bars.

11-27-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 05:14 PM (EST)

you know scar, I have been thinking the same thing since I saw the web promo...usually the recycled challenge is for the car...not an IC...but I think you may be right. Are they trying to give this thing to Ozzy? But if it isn't ?s, then Adum might just win. I still think that Candice will go even if Adum doesn't win IC--mutineers die first remember?

ETA: The challenge looks like it could be First 4 or 6 through first obstacle move on and so on...typical when there is 8 or 9 left (Jamie won it in Guat against Rafe at 9, right?) i.e. The first IC after the endurance one at merge. Because merge was at 9 not 10 this time

11-27-06, 05:01 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-27-06 AT 05:15 PM (EST)

Are they trying to give this thing to Ozzy?

In a word Yes! This time I don't think we'll see him throwing the challenge, however.

ETA: Rafe won against Jamie. Yes, I think you are exactly right -- Survivors will be eliminated along the way according to first four finishes (or some other number) so that only two compete during the final leg.

11-27-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
Whoops, the one I was talking about Jamie did win in ep 9 when Bobby Jon voted out

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
I thought the same thing, Scarlett -- the layout looks a lot like the Ep 2 challenge that Aitu threw. The obstacle course looks a little different though.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-27-06, 06:31 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
Yep, I am on board with you too, Scarlet. Instead of it being questions regarding the last 30 days, it's a super challenge that incorporates all of the used challenges somehow....

...my money is still on Ozzy...

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-28-06, 11:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
Thinking Ozzy has it in the bag here! Not so sure about Jonathan at this point!

Master B 106 desperate attention whore postings

11-29-06, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Master%20B Click to send private message to Master%20B Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 11-29-06 AT 10:42 PM (EST)

The best moment in that clip was Jonathan telling them that Yul actually did have the idol, especially Adam's reaction. He sort of had his head down, but once Jonathan told them, his head rose, with a hilarious look of shock on his face. He really looked stunned. Hee! Poor Adumb!

http://media.tv.ign.com/media/823/823247/vids_1.html

11-30-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
do we have any clue which part of this SuCha is the first round?

FP, I'm loving the all-purpose vidcap thread.

11-30-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
I can't find anything other than the water thing is prob last and the crawling under stuff is in middle I think from trees.

OFG It's a crapshoot IYKWIM

11-30-06, 05:07 PM (EST)
50. "RE: Ep 11, "You're a Rat" Vidcap Thread"
"do we have any clue which part of this SuCha is the first round?"

Start on the right in VG's pic Scar posted in post 36. Finish on the left.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •