The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-23-06, 07:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Please keep all discussions about tonight's episode until 11:00 EST.

Happy Thanksgiving!!!!!!!!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 11-23-06 1
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 2
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 3
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Flowerpower 11-23-06 4
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... volsfan 11-23-06 6
 Pre-credits. Estee 11-23-06 5
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 7
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 11-23-06 10
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 12
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 11-23-06 8
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 11
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Outfrontgirl 11-24-06 48
 Post Theme song... Flowerpower 11-23-06 9
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Flowerpower 11-23-06 13
 A song for Jonathan. Estee 11-23-06 14
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 15
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 11-23-06 19
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 16
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 17
 Post feast and merge, pre-IC Flowerpower 11-23-06 18
   RE: Post feast and merge, pre-IC Estee 11-23-06 20
   RE: Post feast and merge, pre-IC Loree 11-23-06 24
 TC voting: vince3 11-23-06 21
 Post IC Flowerpower 11-23-06 22
   Next time on Survivor: Flowerpower 11-23-06 25
       RE: Next time on Survivor: Estee 11-23-06 27
           RE: Next time on Survivor: Fishercat 11-23-06 29
           RE: Next time on Survivor: emydi 11-23-06 35
               RE: Next time on Survivor: Draco Malfoy 11-23-06 46
   Yul & Jonathan convo about Final 2 ... Denalio 11-24-06 55
       RE: Yul & Jonathan convo about Fina... emydi 11-24-06 56
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 11-23-06 23
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 26
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Snidget 11-23-06 30
           RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Fishercat 11-23-06 31
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Fishercat 11-23-06 28
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Loree 11-23-06 32
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... emydi 11-23-06 40
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... ulalame 11-24-06 52
           RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Loree 11-24-06 53
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 11-23-06 33
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Fishercat 11-23-06 36
           RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Estee 11-23-06 39
               RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Fishercat 11-23-06 42
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-23-06 34
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... emydi 11-23-06 37
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Fishercat 11-23-06 38
 The amazing part? Estee 11-23-06 41
   RE: The amazing part? vince3 11-23-06 43
   RE: The amazing part? Woogie 11-23-06 44
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... maryellennaco 11-23-06 45
   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Outfrontgirl 11-24-06 47
       RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Loree 11-24-06 49
           RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... NedraSue 11-24-06 50
               RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... misguided 11-24-06 51
                   RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Brownroach 11-27-06 58
               RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... vince3 11-24-06 54
               Is Jonathan willing to compete agai... ktchong 11-25-06 57
                   RE: Is Jonathan willing to compete ... chessmaster 11-27-06 59
 RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Th... Wallflower66 11-30-06 60

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
But I wanna go to bed... or watch Deal Or No Deal. Whichever is less effort. Besides, tonight's episode will be the first big piece of turkey I've had all day.

11-23-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Then go watch Deal or No Deal, or put the second part in, or just go to bed!

11-23-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
3. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
*Recrap, recrap, recrap*

Aitu sweeps the board, first sending Candace to ExI (wah, wah, wah!), then sends the message in a bottle to Raro.

Rebecca is the 1st victim, and after the bottles order a second vote, Jenny's the 2nd victim.

Pre-opening scene: Jon goes fishing, comes back to no fire, b!tches about it, Nate says "slow your roll, dawg" and tempers flare up at Ruh-Ro!

Opening credits: Who are half of these people again?

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Nine are left, who will be voted out tonight?

Cut to the crab...on Raro, Jonathan, talking about how the votes came down last night, and questioning the mutiny, but so far it's gone the way I had hoped it would go, Candice and I are in a powerful position in a smaller tribe, and that's what I had hoped.

Jonathan brings fish early in the AM and he's disappointed in the young people, we need to get it together right now, starts barking orders to everyone, get the water, get the fire and the firewood, barking orders, Nate says, shut up fool we are not knuckleheads around here, (yeah that's what you think, knucklehead!) Jon says we need to win chhallenges and turn things around, he's so close to just calling them out, "do I have to be your father or your boss, I am not going to lose because you kids can't get outta bed"(in confessional)...cut to Survivor Theme Song....

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
It has now been officially determined...Jonathan is an idiot.

*boggle*

Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Pre-credits."
If Jonathan was any more fed up with his current tribe, he'd be Shii Ann. 'I catch the fish. I serve as the motivational speaker. They could at least get up and boil some water before noon.' Y'know, if these people could live on sunlight, they would have voted him off a long time ago.

It does look like we're being set up for a vote flip here, except that I'm not sure Jonathan even knows whose side he's on any more.

11-23-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
7. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Well, I see a white bird, so that means we're heading to Aitu, and Ozzy......

Yul's competing on a bad leg, due to almost continuous challenges.....

Jiffy notes that Raro just kicked 2 to the curb and says it would've been 7-2 (yeah right)

Jiffy drops the bomb almost everyone likes "DROP YOUR BUFFS!" its merge time with the supplies for a new tribe flag (Which Estee's Alex probably slightly drools at.....) and decides that Raro's a better place to live physically, at least......

The new buff is dark colored but has hints of Korror's light brown in it......

We go to the feast and Raro's 4 young-uns (Nate, Adumb, Canduhce, and Parvarti) are getting very drunk, to the point of puking over the sides....... Jon's disgusted about it.

11-23-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
10. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
I thought I saw touches of all four original tribe colors in there.

Poor Yul. At this point in his game, getting on a boat with native women is a serious threat to his health. 'Is there anyone here I've -- met -- before? Are you sure?'

11-23-06, 08:17 PM (EST)
12. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Probably right, maybe I'm seeing the yellow part as Korror's god-awful brown, since I first tought the new buff looked like a camo buff.

11-23-06, 08:12 PM (EST)
8. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Okay, my mistake. If Jonathan was any more fed up with his current tribe/alliance, he'd be Robin. And he's got more ego. 'I can worm, lie, and Immunity my way out of fifth place! Give me something that's actually a challenge!' No problem. Listen to yourself for a full hour.

Notice that Yul's the only person using the full tribe names?

11-23-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
He's probably the only one that remembers the full name.....

Speaking of which, the new name is Aitutonga *blech*

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 01:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
the new name is Aitutonga *blech*

I think Raropuka would have been apt. Raro is sooo dumb they gave away the psych value of keeping their name and gave the place of honor to Aitu. Should have pushed for Rarotaki ...

No wonder Jiffy liked it! He's an Aitu fan, dummies!

did we expect this group to have a creative moment?

11-23-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Post Theme song..."
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-06 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Aitu: Ozzy and Yul on the beach talking, Yul's leg hurts, Sundra says they are still the underdogs, we have to give it our best EVERY challenge, that's all we can do...cut to Challenge beach, Jiffy says come on in: Rebecca and Jenny voted out at the last tc.

Jiffy says: The last challenge that you won was enormous, what do you think Sundra: Jiffy says paints and brushes, new buffs flag, you are merging in to one tribe, Adam says that we wnated to merge before we lost our numbers.

Sundra says "wow" is the correct word, we still have maneuvering to do, winners never quit. Jiffy says, "Where do you want to live?", no rats and more coconuts on Raro, they take Raro. Large catamaran just off the shore with food and refreshments, follow the drums and have a good time, all happy especially Nate, he hugs Yul. Pavarti shaking it big time for the newbies from the other tribe. They are on the boat with a long table and eating, Yul says that he know's it's all a game but he's really looking forward to meeting you that I have not met(yeah, right?). In confessional, he is looking for the chink in the armor, we need someone to come over to our side, Jon says it's going to be fun. The raro kids, all they wanted to do is get sick, they are vomiting, is that how you compete in a game to win a million dollars???, they are psycho's, I do not understand it!....Adumb drunk vomits over the side and then lays down in the middle of the boat...what a numnut.

11-23-06, 08:21 PM (EST)
13. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-06 AT 10:42 AM (EST)

Aitutonga is the new tribe. Nate talks, he is feeling very good as Jon and Candice already switched and can't switch back. He tolks aobut Ozzy...he's a good kid, they are talking, and Nate refers to "his five" may want to cut off yours. Nate says we have to come off strong, like a snake.

Adam and Parv snuggling in the camp and Adum is drunk and starts stroking Parv, and Parv says what happened to Candice and Adam? Parv calls him a dirty bird....slime bag is more like it...

Yul and Becky say their backs are against the wall and we need someone to flip. They talk about Jon, if we can convince him, we will have the numbers, ok, I'm going to go do it, cut to lizard. Yul says to Jon, let's talk strategy, Jon says at this point I can't see how you would trust me, so I'd say absolutely not, let's say I did what you are suggesting, lets' say you have the idol, three of you vote for you, and you have the idol. If I flip again, the Raro's will go mental, right now they would go mental. Hypothetically we would have to learn to trust each other again, To be continued. If yul has the idol I would have to consider flipping. If I was with the guy that had the idol all along and I flipped back that would be a fantastic twist....what an idiot! Boy, does he talk in circles or what???

11-23-06, 08:22 PM (EST)
14. "A song for Jonathan."
They call him Flipper, Flipper, Flipper
faster than lightning
no one you see
is smarter than he...

... at least, that's what he thinks.

Meanwhile, Adam's Harem is officially under way. Will someone vote this man out, please? What a total waste of a contestant. Oh, and can Nate's shorts get any lower?

11-23-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 08:25 PM (EST)

Ow.

My head hurts from the sledgehammer foreshadowing!

Ozzy and Nate have a conference and Ozzy's trying to swing Nate over.....

Jon and Yul are discussing a "hypothetical" flip which includes Yul having the idol and Jon aligning with Yul to avoid the bounce.

BTW, I'm still sick about the new name: Aitutonga *double blech!*

Canduhce (ETA: or is it Parvati?) and Adumb are having a love fest worthy of the sickening promo's showing of other couples, including Romber!

11-23-06, 08:36 PM (EST)
19. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
I believe The Great Horned One called it The Pickax Of Foreshadowing. You can usually find it sticking out of your own forehead.

11-23-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
16. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

Johnathon is very worried about the idol bounce! (Jamie worthy paranoia, no less!)

Immunity Challenge: Hang on to a pole for as long as you can. Can't use the top of the pole for support

11-23-06, 08:31 PM (EST)
17. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 08:37 PM (EST)

Adumb is the first out. Nate slipped but managed to climb up.
Candace stretched one arm while holding on. Jon starts talking about his big feet. Yul spouts some wisdom that flew over my head, maybe I'll catch it better on tape. Jon's out. Sundra's struggling. Nate's out third. Sundra's out fourth. Yul's out fifth. Candace showing off doing squats. Becky says "you get her on Aitutonga, she goes wild!" Jeff asks if that's the new name (I guess he was waiting for TC) and gets confirmation. Becky, who we know was toast is the 6th out!. Candace lasts slightly over two hours in the rain, but can't out balance monkey-boy, so Ozzy wins Immunity!

11-23-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
18. "Post feast and merge, pre-IC "
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 08:36 PM (EST)

Whale tail in water....Aitutonga, Yul and Sundra, he tells Sundra that he has the idol and I think I can use it to get Jonathan, Sundra says he has the idol, if this works out all four of us will be final four, now he's telling Ozzy. Ozzy says he needs to flip Jonathan, only thing I'm worried about is what this will do to Nate, as he's cool.
Cut to Candice and Parv, what if Ozzy wins immunity, what do you think Nate will do, Nate will do whatever I want him to says Parv. Yul in water, Candice and Jon, I know you talk, what does he say, Yul says come over and deal with us, Candice says who do you think goes first, Ozzy of course says Jon. They want to vote for Yul. But if Yul has the idol they will vote for me. Jon says that he does not have it, and you don't have it and if we vote for yul, then he'll vote for us and we'll go home....says Jon to Candice

Jiffy, come on in guys first IC, tribal immunity no more, indiv is now what you covet, here's the necklace, can't be voted out with this around your neck. Each hang on pole for as long as you can, when fall off you are out, last one hanging on is safe from vote, can't hang on the top of the pole. Ready, Challenge is officially underway. Ozzy looks solid as does Candice, Nate is slipping already. Adam struggling to hang on, Adam sliding down the pole, Nate loses some ground, Adam slipping further, not much room left, Adam first one out of the challenge, down to 8, shot to hot sun.

Where are you feeling it Jon, in my feet, just hurts, Yul says that Jon has a point, the surface area supporting us is all in the feet, Parv says that smart equals sexy...what a bimbo...Jon down the pole, Nate struggles, Jon curling toes and out. First two out are guys, and Nate is sliding down the pole, Sundra starting to slip, first women to lose her foot hold, Nate down to last bit of pole, Sundra on her last bit of rope, not a good sign. Nate third person out of this challenge, Yul adjusting alittle. Sundra is the fourth person out of this challenge....Yul is digging hands into the rope, and he's sliding and he's out, fifth out of the challenge. Ozzy the remaining man with 3 women joining him. Parvati starting to slip as it starts to rain, Becky slides down, Parv on her last foot hold, and she's the sixth person out of the challenge.

Down to three, see this Candice, it would look good around your neck, and Becky is seventh out of the challenge, down to final 2, Ozzy and Candice. Both want immunity quite a bit, lightening and thunder and POURING rain, we could be out here till tomarrow morning, Candice sliding down the pole, first move she's made in 2 hours, sliding further, Ozzy smiling, she's out after 2 hours 15 minutes, Ozzy first Individual immunity, Congrats you are safe from tonights vote, see you at tribal, WOOOOOOHOOOOOO Ozzy!

11-23-06, 08:38 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Post feast and merge, pre-IC "
'Candice & Ozzy are the final two.' Do we need to add capitals there?

Now: did Candice lose or quit? She went down the pole very quickly after hanging on for so long, with no attempts to scramble back up.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 08:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Post feast and merge, pre-IC "
Yul saying they will be final 4 if this works. Makes me wonder if they really will be final 4 or just final 5. Usually if something like that is announced it doesn't happen.

11-23-06, 08:52 PM (EST)
21. "TC voting:"
EPMB's looking for a blindside vote for those who don't follow spoilers: No votes were shown at the writing station.

5-4 vote to Nate. Looks like there's a rat in the Raro's! (Gee, I wonder who that could be......)

11-23-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
22. "Post IC"
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-06 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

Aitutonga and crabs...Candice you did amazing...blah blah....Nate says that he's happy that Ozzy got it and I like him and if I can work with him. Adam says Ozzy is the biggest threat so tonight our tribe is sticking together and we are voting out Yul, Parv says he's brilliant, he's mister Harvard Yale, Stanford, and we want to get him out asap. Yul, shows Jon the hidden idol, I'm asking you for both our sakes to become my ally again, vote with us or you are going home tonight. Yul says that he wants to go to the final 2 with Jon, as he'd have the best chance with him.

Jon, talking to Adam, and says that he's concerned that Yul has it, they all say that there is no way he has i
t, these people are not thinking, they say that he doesn't have it,

Adam says we want to vote Yul. then let Jon have his way this round, Nate says that you and I call the shots, Nate is convinced we should get rid of Yul, Nate is hanging around with Ozzy alot and it concerns me. Candice says that we are good makes you think all the time, and he leans over and kisses Candice, GROSSSSSSSSSS! What a FOOOL.

Jon: Adam and Candice did keep me alive in this game, I would hate to betray them, it makes me the guy that betrayed every single person in the game at one time. Nate is who I trust the least...

Yul wondering if Jon is playing them, Yul says if he doesn't vote with us then I will play the idol.

Either way Jon says that he's a complete bastard ...doesn't know what he's going to do, wishes he knew....cut to TC...

Jury: Brad, Rebecca and Jenny...Jonathan, how did the merge change this game, very least the sleeping accomdations, Sundra how did it change from your perspective, well individually and with your alliances. Nate, says it's almost like we are starting all over again, stick to who you know and who knows you, Yul, both tribes are tight and the odds are still stacked against us, Becky, do you see any bonds, she's pointing out between Adam and Candice, Nate says come on, you and Yul. Becky says yes, but not romantic like they are. Parv says they love each other and they want to make babies, Parv got booted out of her spot. Jon does it concern you that 2 are pairing up differently than you and Ozzy, he does not see that it's romantic and No, it doesn't concern him. Ozzy says at this point we are at a pivotal moment, Nate will it be different when you go back to camp, Yes, if someone from Raro goes against, definately the mood will flip. Jon has enjoyed every second and drink in every minute and it's a profound and wonderful experience for me. Ozzy, can give the necklace to someone else and can play the hidden II as well. Sundra you are up.

No votes are shown....

Jon is the last voter...

Jiffy will tally the votes...

cut to Nate, then:

first vote: Yul, yul, Nate, Yul, Nate, Nate, Yule, Nate, tied 4 to 4, one vote left....12th person voted out is NATE! Fourth member of our jury, Nate the tribe has spoken! PARV's face is disbelief, Yul shaking his head, Jiffy says, Judging from Nate's reaction I'd say the impact was significant!!!! YES, YES< YES!!!!

11-23-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
25. "Next time on Survivor:"
I just can not believe that those idiots didn't think that Yul had the idol....they are MORON"S , if they do not have it, WHO ELSE COULD HAVE IT!!!! Candice is a pre-med student??? In her dreams she is!

Jonathan's betrayal sends the tribe reeling, You are trying to weasel your way in...Raro is picking on Jonathan big time, the big wussies...he's eating and sitting with the Aitu's now....
Nate, says Jon kiss my ##### you sold me out, you trading bastard....EWWWWWW, he sure played you NATE~!

11-23-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
'Thinking is bad. Only nerds have to think all the time. I don't like having to think more than once a week. Bananas.'

Fishercat 4168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

11-23-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
The worst part? Bananas boy showed the most brain activity out of anyone that voted for Yul.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
Snorfle 'Bananas'

"let's vote Yuehl because he's so smart"

"we have to vote Yule he's like Mr. Harvard Yale and Stanford"

"what if Yul has the idol"

"oh Yule doesn't have it he was only there like one nite"

"no Fool, he don't have the idol"

That has to be the one of the best TCs for me since they booted Burton the 2nd time and Rupert/Christa and Ryno gave each other some skin laughing I wish they had shown Brad he had to be chuckling!!!

I think I may have a new fave survivor over Rob C well for a little while anyway. Jon did the right thing. I love that they are not sharing their food with Romber3 (ick a Adum Parv Cand sammich!)

Interesting that Yul promised F2 to Jon...I think someone would be smart to make a secret one they'd be a shoo in bc no one would vote for him. Will Aitu 4 break up over it? I thought so a few weeks ago but now..I'm not sure. I'd think about it but then the Aitu that did it would lose the votes of the the other 3 but enough people hate Jonathan.

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Next time on Survivor:"
I never realized so many people besides me even celebrated Yule.

Denalio 904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-06, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "Yul & Jonathan convo about Final 2 CLARIFICATION"
>Yul says that he wants
>to go to the final
>2 with Jon, as he'd
>have the best chance with
>him.

Great recaps but I just wanted to make a very picky clarification here (with a disclaimer as well).

I have played the tape over numerous times and this is what I heard Yul say to Jonathan (exact quote follows)-

Yul: "I'd want to go to the final two with you because honestly, I think my chance against you is better than either Becky or Sundra because they haven't made any enemies. You have made enemies."

Disclaimer: Maybe not a big deal but in the interest of clarity I am unable to know 100% for sure if he says:
"I'd want to go to the final two with you ...." OR "I want to go..." but my ears heard "I'd"

I note this here since it bothers me that people are already posting elsewhere that Yul promised final 2 to Jonathan.
That is certainly suggested here, but NOT PROMISED in any way.

11-24-06, 08:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Yul & Jonathan convo about Final 2 CLARIFICATION"
I watched it again and he did say "I'd"...but I'm sure Jonathan thinks he has F2 "possibilities" with Yul and he'll probably entertain them from others and to BOS too. Candice would be his best chance but she's not going to make it past next TC

11-23-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Y'know, from certain angles, Nate's headgear makes it look like he has buttocks on top of his head.

Anyone else think we missed a major edit cut there? Raro was way too quiet after the reveal -- and then Nate was getting his torch snuffed. Something might be missing...

11-23-06, 08:58 PM (EST)
26. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Well, Nate did call Jonathon just about every possible adjective of his game play........ but didn't get bleeped, though.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings

11-23-06, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Am I the only one wanting Jonathan in the final two just to watch everyone go crazy during final tribal council?

11-23-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fishercat Click to send private message to Fishercat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
A very good possibility of the first shutout if it happened, especially if it was someone capable next to him.

11-23-06, 09:02 PM (EST)
28. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
So, why didn't Jon tell A/C/P/N that Yul had the Idol, and that they should vote off Becky or Sundra?

Get her off, it's 5-3. Take the other one or Ozzy out next week, 5-2, and then Ozzy needs to win a challenge weekly to protect them both.

There was a way out, Jon didn't see it, and he chose the second best longetivity option: become #5 in a tribe of 5 instead of being voted out. If he lied about voting with them to out the idol, Yul and Jon have no reason to talk in a 4-4 split (other than gaining the majority as Nate would be bounced). If he stayed with his original tribe, well, he's gone.

11-23-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Jonathon should have still voted with Raro. Nate would have still gone. But Yul would have had to use the Hidden Idol. Now Yul still has the idol. Why does anyone want Yul to have the idol? He should have at least made him use it.

11-23-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
40. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
nope, Jon said it himself you want to align with the person with HI...if Jon had forced Yul to use it, what would that have done but got him angry for no reason...then Yul tells Romber3 about him telling him and they vote Jon out at F8...staying true to Yul was the best move he had to make with the stupid ones he was playing with. I don't think I've seen such poor gameplay in a long time...

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

11-24-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
The only Raratonga who knew Yul had the idol was Jonathan. And Yul told Jonathan he'd use it on him if J. didn't vote with the rest of them.

What I don't get, is, why the ##### didn't they vote out Adumb over Nate?

I'm guessing it's because Nate was more of a playa and they didn't want Ozzy, aka Monkey Boy, to have a back up?

In any event, one of the best ousters ever on Survivor to date!~

11-24-06, 02:14 PM (EST)
53. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Yul asked Jonathon who they should vote out to get him to vote with them. Jonathon suggested Nate. Jonathon told the camera that he felt Adam and Candice had saved him so he felt more loyalty to them than Nate. Yul was happy to vote for anyone on Raro if Jonathon would vote with them.

11-23-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
33. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

Partially because the thought of passing the idol (and Immunity) is so foreign to anyone's experience that it's the last thing to come to mind in any given situaion. The tribe wouldn't think 'Yul has the idol -- but if we pick another target to solidify majority, he might give it to that target and kill us anyway.' They can't even be convinced that Yul has the idol. And Jonathan's first priority is to protect Jonathan -- and he can't convince them Yul has the idol to protect himself. Yul put Jonathan in a classic 'damned if you do, damned if you don't' situation and created a near-perfect F2 partner at the same time. But protecting him is going to be a problem...

11-23-06, 09:17 PM (EST)
36. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Yeah, we both know that wouldn't happen. Luckily for Jon's sake, we both know Yul wouldn't have passed it on and now sane gameplayer would to gain a simple even ground. So ideally, with competent teammates, he could have told them and they'd boot someone that would make a good majority. Oh well.

11-23-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
39. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Well, even numbers is better than the wrong side of the majority. If Jonathan hadn't taken the deal, a second chance is an improvement over hoping to Terry the thing all the way through. Intelligent players would just vote out the people around Yul and his immobile idol, then use the bounce to get rid of the alliance-mate they didn't like, and then get rid of Yul. An idol that doesn't move is a delay tactic.

But intelligent players just aren't showing up in force this season...

11-23-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
42. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Agreed on pretty much everything and I'm rethinking that jumping was his second best choice. However, is he on the wrong part of the majority on either side. Suppose this went down, Nate's gone and it's 4-4.

What happens next? It's almost guaranteed a 4 (Jon) v. 4 (Yul or Ozzy) vote unless someone flipped. What happens? A tiebreaker? Or does Jon flip then after the idol is revealed? I haven't seen anyone but Ozzy on the O/Y/B/S side able to make a switch, and it's the same deal with Jon on the J/C/A/P side (since you said intelligent players haven't shown up in force this season). Jon swapping then, is basically like him swapping now without the idol in Yul's position, slightly better. He'd then have to boot the rest of the white tribe (essentially) and then pull two of those four over.

Really, any position except the one where he isolates the idol is a bad one.

11-23-06, 09:11 PM (EST)
34. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
"Eat the strong" is usually the mantra in Individual section, although Yul is also an "Eat the smart" vote as well......

If Jon couldn't get the hint to the Raro's by suggesting Yul has the idol (when they should've realized they're only ones that went there who are still in the game and aren't Yul and they don't have it!), what makes you think he's going to get them to vote for either of the Aitutaki girls?

11-23-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
37. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-23-06 AT 09:22 PM (EST)

Right vince, Jon did the only thing he could do after the Stupid fvcks on Raro said they were still voting for Yuehl or Yule (whichever you prefer). He could have been gone at F8 (if he had made Yul use the idol bc Yul et al could have gone to Romber 3 with info) and the Raros weren't even thinking Sundra or Becky so he couldn't risk it. Now Jon has to work the F2 foil angle and hope someone on Aitu 4 bites...

11-23-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
38. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
I had an idealist hope that if Jonathan said, loud enough, that YUL HAS THE IDOL (guaranteed), that they would listen. Of course, the mere fact that (as emy pointed out) his tribemates wouldn't entertain the fact that Yul may have the III shows that you are right I guess.

It's a pretty crappy mantra. Yul's, at best, the second largest individual threat (after Ozzy). He may be the strongest physically and book smart, but what has he really done? Nate/Adam beat him + Jon in a strength challenge, we haven't seen him do puzzles really, and outside of being really suave and well spoken, he hasn't done much. Now we know you're right and that happens. However, if it's a choice between a potential 5-2 majority or 5-2 minority. Man.

11-23-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
41. "The amazing part?"
Jonathan totally bought that the beat-up old compass was the hidden idol.

Honestly. Would you? 'So what part of the beach did that wash up on?' If I was Yul and I'd known he would fall for that in advance, I would have given him the first interesting piece of driftwood I could find for his very own.

11-23-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
43. "RE: The amazing part?"
Well, like last year's "shrunken head" III, this one fits in with the theme of the season. Besides, it's not like anybody knows what the f'n thing is supposed to look like anyway......

Woogie 135 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

11-23-06, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Woogie Click to send private message to Woogie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: The amazing part?"
>Jonathan totally bought that the beat-up
>old compass was the hidden
>idol.

Well, I don't think Jon just bought the idea without thinking. Jon was probably suspicious on Yul having HII unlike stupid 4 younguns of Raro.
Jon was the one who said "I think I know where it was" when asked whether he had enough clues to find where the HII is from Jeff returning from EI. He must have been suspicious of Yul for a long long time.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-23-06, 10:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
WOWZA!!! Finally someone with a BRAIN is playing this game!! I think it's safe to say that the Candunce-Adumb-Poverty bunch are not playing with their thinking caps on!! Possibly, they HAVE no thinking caps - evidence of the "brain trust" strategy of the whole "Yul doesn't have the immunity idol..." In the same breath saying, "He's smart".
Jonathan has also been using the old noggin and I'm really liking him a WHOLE lot better than I did. GREAT EPISODE!!!!

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
LAST EDITED ON 11-24-06 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

I know ... the Yul(e) is so smart and strong and the only person besides us who could have it ... nah, how could Yul find it was hysterical.

I think the reason Jon flipped was at end of day it's not the scenarios that matter; it's that you CANNOT srategize when you play with bullheaded morons. He needed to be back with the thinkers.

If I were Jon I'd have told Yul:
You had me at "rational."

Nate was toast either way; why didn't he get that?
And hello, he voted against Jon the very last TC. He only kept him around because he thought Jon was a captive Raro vote to be ditched as soon as they didn't need him. Nate made a side deal with Ozzy to ditch Adam, Candice, & Jon. Nate is furious at Jon for saving himself? These people.

Estee wrote: "the thought of passing the idol (and Immunity) is so foreign to anyone's experience"

yeah, lol, it hurts me to even think about passing it and let's hope we never see that on Survivor. Yul already has 'roids, poor guy.

11-24-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
49. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Adam and Candice obviously believe if they couldn't find the idol on Exile Island. Then Yul couldn't either. They must really believe it is still hidden on the island.

NedraSue 109 desperate attention whore postings

11-24-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail NedraSue Click to send private message to NedraSue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
I am so lost on this whole idol thing...why in the world didn't Jon go ahead and vote for Yul..then that would expose the idol and get ride of it. Either way he would only be top5...probably. So, now, he is guaranteed top 5. He knew they were all voting for Nate...so, then it would have been Nate gone anyway, but the idol would be taken out of play. He would have be able to build more on the trust factor with Adam/Candice/Pavarti and he would be top 4.

Ever since they brought in this HI thing, I have been confused on why doesn't someone get in control of the vote and expose it. I think Jon could have lied to Yul and said he was voting for Nate and then not, and been in a better position than flip flopping.

Oh well, just my opinion.

Nedra

misguided 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-24-06, 09:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail misguided Click to send private message to misguided Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Just my opinion, but I think Jonathan bit on the whole 'Final Two' sale by Yul. He obviously knows he's made numerous enemies along the way, so he's either playing for second... or hoping that the jury will think 'I might not have liked how he did it, but he sure played the game' to win it all.

Of course, I also think Yul only said that to further bait the trap!

Anyhow, I look forward to the next few weeks to see Candunce and Adumb exit stage right. Too bad about Parvati though... not the brightest light bulb, but extremely cute!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-27-06, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Just my opinion, but I think Jonathan bit on the whole 'Final Two' sale by Yul.

Yes, Jonathan must have already been seeing that "Final 2 goat" is his best card to play at this point, and Yul capitalized on that. Yul thought of everything. He played every single angle perfectly in that episode.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-24-06, 03:43 PM (EST)
54. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
The best thing I can think of, was explained above:

Yeah, the idol is gone (and possibly on it's way back to Exile Island.....) BUT you now have an angry Aitu4 who are probably going to rat out Jon's thoughts of switching to the "Romber3" (Adumb, Candunce, and Parvarti) thereby produing a real high potential for a 7-1 instant jury seat for Jon........ ("Mutineers die first", remember?)

ktchong 106 desperate attention whore postings

11-25-06, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ktchong Click to send private message to ktchong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "Is Jonathan willing to compete against Yul or Ozzy in a tiebreaker? "
LAST EDITED ON 11-25-06 AT 02:38 PM (EST)

If Jonathan had betrayed Yul and voted with Raro, the Yul's idol would have knocked off Nate. The odds between Aitu and Raro would have become even at 4-4.

In the next round, Yul/Ozzy/Becky/Sundra would vote for Jonathan,and Raro would most likely target Yul again (or Ozzy.) That would be 4-4 tie. Jonathan would have to compete against Yul or Ozzy in a tiebreaker.

Would Jonathan want to take that risk himself to save Raro's unappreciative, arrogant, lazy arses?

>Nate was toast either way; why didn't he get that?

Because Nate (nor Adam/Candice/Parvati) still didn't know or believe Yul had the idol and use it to scare Jonathan into voting with Aitu. From Nate's (or Raro's) POV, Jonathan had betrayed them for no good reason.

chessmaster 25 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

11-27-06, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chessmaster Click to send private message to chessmaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Is Jonathan willing to compete against Yul or Ozzy in a tiebreaker? "
Jonathan probably did not have ANY good moves at this point.
It's very hard to think of a scenario where he gets much better than 5th.

Had he not left on the mutiny, he would have been in a position to make deals within Aitu .. i.e. he could have gone into the final 5, then gotten himself into a position similar to Danielle in the last season: Join up with Ozzy & Sundra's alliance at final five to vote out Becky .. and within the final 4 he becomes an extremely desirably final 2 opponent for Yul who has the idol .. he basically needs to win a tie-break (assuming its starting fire) vs. perhaps Sundra ... both Ozzy & Yul would want to take him into final 2.

Jonathan actually had a great hand for 2nd place, but he blew it

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

11-30-06, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: S13 EP10 - East Coast Update Thread "
Chat at http://chat.realitytvworld.com/chat/ in Ayak's Blow Hole Bar and Grill...Be there!

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •