The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Bachelor / The Bachelorette Forum (Protected)
Original message

Lolette 254 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-26-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
Vail, Co -this weekend , info from Rocky Montain News "REALITY REUNION: Bachelorette babe Trista Rehn and her muscle-bound beau, Vail firefighter Ryan Sutter, are holding a reunion with a bunch of Bachelor and Bachelorette show refugees this weekend in Vail."

http://www.rockymountainnews.com/drmn/news_columnists/article/0,1299,DRMN_86_2756062,00.html

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion i... Lolette 03-27-04 1
   RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion i... Lolette 03-27-04 2
       RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion i... kelli_blue 03-31-04 3
           RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion i... Lolette 03-31-04 5
               RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion i... Chrissy gal 04-03-04 6
 RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion i... redefine_perfection13 03-31-04 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-27-04, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lolette Click to send private message to Lolette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
US Magazine and Extra( with Charlie Maher?) are invited too . "Single!

Vail is Bachelorville this weekend.

Ryan Sutter and Trista Rehn, America's newlyweds, are hosting a Bachelor/Bachelorette Reunion at Vail Cascade Resort & Spa Friday through Sunday.

The only formal get-together is a party Friday night at the hotel. Expected to be among the 15-20 guests are Amber West, Melissa Reese and Shannon Oliver, all of whom appeared on the first "Bachelor" with Trista. Guys include Josh Krone and Jamie Blyth, both kicked to the curb by Trista in "The Bachelorette."

Cathy Kruzic, marketer for Vail Cascade, offered to host the reunion weekend for Ryan and Trista - and the couple jumped at it.

"Ryan plays basketball at the club," says Kruzic. "Trista's often at the spa. They're fixtures at the hotel. So this is a chance for them to invite their friends to their Vail home and entertain them."

It doesn't hurt that US magazine and "Extra" will be on hand to capture the partying.

After the Friday mixer, the gang can do as it pleases - shop, ski, sleep, swim, whatever. But if they drink, they had better have the Tristini, a special pink (her favorite color!) martini concocted for the weekend." from http://www.denverpost.com/Stories/0,1413,36%257E24769%257E2038990,00.html?search=filter

03-27-04, 12:23 PM (EST)
2. "RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
Hey Girls !!! Jamie Blyth is still... single !!! more update on...http://www.jamieblyth.com/community/display.asp?post_id=2528&board=1&board_name=General

kelli_blue 301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

03-31-04, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kelli_blue Click to send private message to kelli_blue Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
Ooh, he is?! Even though I'm married, I'll take him. I think Jamie was one of the hottest bachelors....Yuuummy!!

03-31-04, 11:03 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
more from Jamie'd website about last weekend in Vail http://www.jamieblyth.com/community/display.asp?post_id=2532&board=1&board_name=General

Chrissy gal 1413 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-03-04, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chrissy%20gal Click to send private message to Chrissy%20gal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
From Jamie's website:

My buddy Bill Rancic from Donald Trump's The Apprentice was only 15 minutes away in coper mtn.,

Do all Reality TV contestants know eachother?

redefine_perfection13 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-31-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redefine_perfection13 Click to send private message to redefine_perfection13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bachelorette/Bachelor Reunion in.............."
... say it ain't so! its like a little mini DAW kingdom

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •