The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"What's in the bottle....?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

11-13-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"What's in the bottle....?"
Bottle of Red...
Bottle of White...

...ahem...err umm..nevermind

I hadn't seen a thread like this around so I thought I would start one with speculation in regards to the "Message in a bottle" show during the next time on survivor on Thursday November 9th.

Not much was said on that episode, but there was on obvious look of shock on the faces of the tribemates when it was shown (of course that could be another instance just editted in to look that way). Also, in a preview I saw during TAR last night, Jeff said that bottle would go to the losing tribe, so that nearly solidifies that it is something bad (or is it?).

I've heard speculation in other threads about it having an effect on the jury, and in essence evening it out (or odding it out, if that's how you want to look at it). Not sure if I wanna go with that, but I'm curious to hear what others think.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: What's in the bottle....? Scarlett O Hara 11-13-06 1
   RE: What's in the bottle....? PepeLePew13 11-14-06 2
       RE: What's in the bottle....? seahorse 11-15-06 3

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-13-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: What's in the bottle....?"
We're thinking that the bottle will reveal to the losing tribe at their Tribal Council that it will indeed be a Double Boot! For more discussion on this go here.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-14-06, 06:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: What's in the bottle....?"
One can only hope that they're not allowed to open up the bottle until they get to TC. Nothing would make for better drama than to see the looks of panic on the faces of the tribe members at TC when they realize they've got to figure out right on the spot who is going to be the second boot besides the one the majority group has targeted.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

11-15-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: What's in the bottle....?"
Acording to Darnell at "Sucks", the bottle tells them to boot another person. It would only make sense to allow them to open the bottle once they are at tribal coucil. From now on the tribes will always have a backup.

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •