The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Colon proposed!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Amazing Race Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-04, 08:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Colon proposed!"
Colon just proposed to Polyp on the CBS Morning Show. She accepted.

I wish them well. Hmmmmmmm maybe some anger management classes for Colon as a wedding gift?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Colon proposed! sisterwoman 09-22-04 1
   RE: Colon proposed! okaychatt 09-22-04 4
 RE: Colon proposed! emydi 09-22-04 2
 RE: Colon proposed! aquariaqueen 09-22-04 3
   RE: Colon proposed! nailbone 09-22-04 5
   RE: Colon proposed! Furious_George 09-22-04 11
 RE: Colon proposed! mocha madness 09-22-04 6
 RE: Colon proposed! NolayC 09-22-04 7
   RE: Colon proposed! Tamena 09-22-04 8
       RE: Colon proposed! aquariaqueen 09-22-04 9
       RE: Colon proposed! AugustGirl 09-22-04 10
       RE: Colon proposed! mrc 09-24-04 12
           RE: Colon proposed! Mr Canuck 09-25-04 13
               RE: Colon proposed! NurseMary 09-25-04 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

sisterwoman 163 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sisterwoman Click to send private message to sisterwoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Colon and Polyp!! LMAO!

Well, now- that just about sums up how I feel about them. Can you imagine being their kid??!!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-22-04, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Colon proposed!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-04 AT 10:00 AM (EST)

"Colon and Polyp"

Not my creation - TeamJoisey's, I think, from the last summary.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 09:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Maybe they can have a double wedding with Romber, the twist...the first couple to the altar wins a million dollars...

Courtesy of the Amazing Slice & Dice Chop Shop 2004

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Colon proposed!"
I was so angry that Colin had to take the spotlight from Kim and Chip.....how disrespectful to Kim and Chip.

Colin, this is for you, "the most important person in the world is NOT you".

Your proposal could have been done earlier, and mentioned on today's show. But the show WAS NOT ABOUT YOU!!!!!

Grow Up.

And a big CONGRATULATIONS TO KIM AND CHIP!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Maybe Colin asked C&K ahead of time if he could do it. Makes for good TV, after all.

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Omnia in bonum o-

Furious_George 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-22-04, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Furious_George Click to send private message to Furious_George Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Yeah, I saw it all and was slightly peeved, myself. It was bad enough that Harry Smith was trying to be the Star Of The Show (like always) talking down to Chip and Kim, and then came the big lame proposal... and Christie did a real poor job of ACTING surprised.
C'mon, the CBS TAR site started off with quotes from them both talking about getting married after the race, I think I also read similar crap in the tv guide.... were we all supposed to break out in crocodile tears like she did????

mocha madness 251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-04, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mocha%20madness Click to send private message to mocha%20madness Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Lame....come on this has already been done, and now overdone. It was cheesy when Boston Rob did this with Amber, but now it is a joke. Let's have a marriage proposal on national television....Lame, Lame, Lame! What I would like to see is a breakup or a Nicole like melt-down....can not have too many of those.

NolayC 1251 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NolayC Click to send private message to NolayC Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Yikes, What was she thinking. This guy is a freakin' time bomb, and not in that fuzzy friendly time bomb way either!
thankfully, I was at work and not able to see this.
Hey Colon two words..."cognitive intervention"

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 05:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Colon proposed!"
OK I had to register JUST to comment on this little gem of a move.
BTW..love this forum =)
What a moron!
Nothing original coming from Colin and I'm not surprised. Who wants to start taking bets on what they name the kids, the minivan they buy and golden retriever puppy?
*sigh*
They're annoyed they didn't get the win and are hoping some tv producer is going to pick up the option to "do" their wedding and pay them is my bet.
I'm glad Chip and Kim won...by far the better couple IMHO.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

09-22-04, 05:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Welcome, and well done Tamena.

Oh, and rumor has it, Colon Blow has a white Cadillac Escalade, minivans are for common folk, like me!!! LOL

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 05:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Welcome Tamena! Wish you had started posting sooner!

They're annoyed they didn't get the win and are hoping some tv producer is going to pick up the option to "do" their wedding and pay them is my bet.

I agree 100%!

I'm glad Chip and Kim won...by far the better couple IMHO.

Yup! Agree again.

Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

Hello! In agreement here too.

a J Slice original. isn't she something?

mrc 10113 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 04:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Colon proposed!"
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-04 AT 04:21 PM (EST)

I thought karma was a boomerang . . .

ETA: C'mon, somebody had to say it!

Mr Canuck 96 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-25-04, 09:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mr%20Canuck Click to send private message to Mr%20Canuck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Like a Scarab is a sword

..Never found out what they thought Vertigo was though... probably a car...

The new Ford Vertigo

One day I'm gonna own a big sports bar!

NurseMary 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-25-04, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail NurseMary Click to send private message to NurseMary Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Colon proposed!"
Vertigo means dizziness. Ford Vertigo does sound realistic though. Good one!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •