The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Time to Vote - Final Four"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

Dakota 5819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-12-01, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Time to Vote - Final Four"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 12:50 PM (EST)

After an hour of viewing, plus previews, plus post-show analysis with mediawhores of the past, we have more than enough information to pick the ultimate winner. Pick your favorite mediawhore or pick the most likely to succeed mediawhore but vote--it's your right, it's your privilege, and since I live in Chicago, you can "vote early and often".

1. Ethan--My pick to win. Seems strong, personable, intelligent for someone who would actually do this. Those soccer players have stamina and strong legs, so I was surprised he kept falling during the monster truck pull, but he made a smart move voting Diane rather than Clarence (remember Kel and all those lost challenges?). He realized that they can't count on Frank or Silas falling into the fire or being carried off by a crazed lioness. He may have the beginning of an alliance going since the redneck and the sickly liar both voted Clarence.

2. Kim P.--The Elisabeth who should have won last time had Skupin not had a religious experience resulting in his skin falling off his hands.

3. Jessie--Just a feeling here. Don't know why. Maybe cause she wore clothes during her audition tape.

4. Silas--Got the fire going. Quite good looking, so I'll bet he has other talents that will emerge in the weeks to come.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Time to Vote - Final Four.....T... Dalton 10-15-01 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Dalton 1271 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-15-01, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dalton Click to send private message to Dalton Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Time to Vote - Final Four.....Too Smart - Too Soon"
Hi ya Babe,

Call me slow but I can't even distinguish between some of the "blonde chicks" yet!!

I didn't even vote on the "first bootee" thread on Spoilers cause it was all Diane and I felt like I would just be going along with the crowd...not really my thinking.

I am incapable of estimating the "final four" at this time.
Heck, I'd be hard put to name the next three "losers"!! LOL.

That is WHY I did not respond to your thread. OK?

Keep up the good work and all that...but don't ask ole Dalton to think too hard!! LMAO.

Dalton

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •