The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-27-06, 01:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"

Here's a CU of the reward that confirms chinagazer's account:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 10-27-06 1
   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 10-27-06 2
   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... forehead 10-27-06 7
   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... mimo 10-27-06 18
       RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 10-28-06 19
           RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... mimo 10-28-06 20
 RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 10-27-06 3
   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Flowerpower 10-27-06 4
       RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... VolcanicGlass 10-27-06 5
           RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Flowerpower 10-27-06 6
           Updates via TDT VolcanicGlass 11-01-06 21
               RE: Updates via TDT survivoraddicted 11-01-06 24
                   RE: Updates via TDT VolcanicGlass 11-01-06 28
               RE: Updates via TDT survivoraddicted 11-01-06 31
       RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... forehead 10-27-06 8
           RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... knuckles487 10-27-06 9
               RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... emydi 10-27-06 10
               RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 10-27-06 12
                   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... knuckles487 10-27-06 13
                       RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 10-27-06 14
               RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... VolcanicGlass 10-27-06 15
                   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 10-27-06 16
                   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... emydi 10-27-06 17
           RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... emydi 10-27-06 11
 RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Outfrontgirl 11-01-06 22
   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Flowerpower 11-01-06 23
       RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... emydi 11-01-06 25
   RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Brownroach 11-01-06 26
       RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... emydi 11-01-06 27
       RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... Corvis 11-01-06 29
           RE: Future Episode Footage and Chal... emydi 11-01-06 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-27-06, 02:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-06 AT 02:07 AM (EST)

Fantastic caps, VolcanicGlass!
Yes, we see the carrying chairs on Atiu.

This:

is the Vai Nauri pool on Mitiaro. I figured they'd go to that pool as we heard from Cook Island News that they scouted Mitiaro and it's the obvious attraction for Survivor to pick.

ETA and we see confirmation that they chartered an Air Raro plane instead of taking the helicopter. Somewhere I have dates for when they did two charters, at least. BRB if I can find them.

10-27-06, 02:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Hmm,
July 6th/7th (already passed) and 13th/14th (Day 19/20), Survivor chartered planes, that seems a bit early for Mitiaro. They may have chartered planes later as well, but apparently did not on the 20th and 21st (Days 26/27).

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-06, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Great job VG and OFG!

Who's in the water in that pic on the right? Members from the dreamteam? Jonathan? Behind Flicka?

forehead

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-27-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Any luck identifying the three in the picture? From the clothes, it would appear that the jumper is Jonathan (as far as I can recall he's the only one with a long sleeved whitish shirt) although there's something about his positioning as he jumps that makes me think it's Yul. Any other opinions? What about the heads below? I can't really tell who that is... Any takers???

10-28-06, 02:20 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
VG has spotted Becky (she thinks and I agree).
here:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1601.topic

The person jumping has lower legs crossed ... not a posture I'd expect of Jonathan, and the hair is dark, could be an islander. The yellow thing that comes off during the jump is a fresh flower garland worn on the head in Cook Islands. In the Cooks, visitors are usually welcomed with a flower lei as in Hawaii, whereas the locals wear the head garlands, both men and women. That doesn't mean they wouldn't be asked to give one to the Survivors, but it could indicate a local guide.

To access this pool, SEG would use a guide, someone to explain where exactly to jump, etc. Whether that gets on the show is another question.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

10-28-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Thanks OFG!! I agree, that does look like Becky. The other heads appear blondish, so maybe one could be Candice and the other Adam? The one in the back does appear to be wearing a short-sleeved blue shirt, and Adam has a dark blue cut-off T-shirt. Can't really see much to identify on the other head.

The jumper could be a local, or it could also be Yul or even Ozzy. (I agree, the position of the legs at the jump does not seem like something Jonathan would do.) Do they borrow each other's clothes much? I can't really remember seeing Yul in anything but his tank-top (mmmmm) Both Ozzy and Jonathan have appeared in a long-sleeved black shirt (check out Jonathan at last tribal council and Ozzy in these caps.) Any chance that's Ozzy in Jonathan's long-sleeved white shirt?

Which has led me to another thought. Ozzy and Jonathan seem to be sharing shirts. (Unless they both happen to have long-sleeved black shirts--but that's a lot of shirts for Jonathan!!) To me, that's an indication that the two are tighter than we've been shown.

10-27-06, 04:54 AM (EST)
3. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
VG, I'm not sure chinagazer's story ever got posted here, so I'll link the thread I started at Sucks:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=19102.topic&start=1&stop=25

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
LAST EDITED ON 10-27-06 AT 07:24 AM (EST)

Great job VG and OFG. First I love the vidcaps. Note the white bird soaring in the first of the caps(a GREAT sign for Ozzy.
We see several challenges and a note in a bottle, another immunity offer, but note, that Jiffy says that the losing tribe will take back to camp, this bottle? I wonder if this will seal the beautiful change in the game? The underdogs(the losers) will get to switch it up a bit? Will one of the losers get to win immunity at their TC?

The 2 lone platforms in the ocean with the plates that they must break must be the next episode as we see it's a tribal challenge with 6 plates each. I wonder if this will be done as a relay. Ozzy is obviously the first to get there and break his plate. So now must he swim back and then the next one can go...that's what it looks like. Definately gives the edge to Aitu, with Ozzy on their team.

Then there is another challenge shot of a zip line and flags, where in the end, the rope must be chopped to release something. We see that this is also a tribal challenge, as we see two structures in the background on the beach, one blue/Raro and one red/Aitu. We see someone from Raro going down the zip line, we see the rope getting chopped by a raro, is that what releases the barrel?

Then wes see the airplane that takes the winners to the pool in the caves and the natives with the three carrying chairs with Ozzy and 2 females? Is this reward up next, or is it in the future? When did Chinagirl report that this could have happened? I would suspect that it is farther in the future than episode 7, right?

10-27-06, 07:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
FP, the chair carrying reward is part of the feast, but separate from the cave adventure, if I read chinagazer's post correctly. OFG is probably the best person to answer that question.

Last season, they showed us footage from several episodes, so I wouldn't be surprised if they did that here again. After all, the challenge footage came after the VO which asked, "Which further adventures will the Survivors face next?"

And now, burrying the lead, as one is want to do... It looks like there may be four players, not three, at the chair- carrying/feast reward. In the last frame of that footage, we can see part of someone's head. It seems well above the heads of all the locals, so most likely a player.

When looking at it in motion, the light seems to catch the hair to suggest corn rows. It's only one frame, so it could be simply a trick of the eye, but it could well be Sundra.

10-27-06, 08:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Yes, I'm inclined to agree that these are for future episodes, that clears it up for me! Thanks. And it does perhaps look as though it could be 4 players/winners in the shots of them being carried to the feast. Great job!

11-01-06, 05:19 AM (EST)
21. "Updates via TDT"
Looks like TDT and CBS are playing "Watch us spoil the show" this week.
TDT has updated the site with a future challenges page. Some of the highlights:

E8
- Tribal switch offer
- Candice and Jonathan switch over

E9
- Atiu tribal reward won by Aitutaki
- Bottle twist for losers
- Double Boot (suggesting Rebecca and Jenny get booted here)

survivoraddicted 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail survivoraddicted Click to send private message to survivoraddicted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Updates via TDT"
How did you know that the double boot will be on the same tribe?

11-01-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Updates via TDT"
sa, as indicated, this is TDT's information.

Based on who he says is getting voted out this week (Flica), who he says are switching tribes next week (Candice and Jonathan), and who from Aitutaki are expected to be there at least mid-Jury (the last four standing: Becky, Ozzy, Sundra, Yul), the double boots have to come from Rarotonga.

survivoraddicted 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

11-01-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivoraddicted Click to send private message to survivoraddicted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Updates via TDT"
Is this the reward chinagazer was talking about? Would it be on episode 8?

Also, how did you know that becky would make the merge?

forehead 932 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-27-06, 10:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail forehead Click to send private message to forehead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Is this the Ozzy promo? (White bird, first in the platform-in-water challenge, on chair at feast...)

The platforms in the water challenge is indeed likely the next episode (Raro down to 6, Aitu sits one member out). If Raro continues to lose (and barring any re-shuffling), Raro could field at most 5 members two episodes from now.

Would they do it a Rob M fashion? Everybody needs to go at least once, but if you give up quickly, the next one goes; so effectively Ozzy could break all plates? (The question then to all non-Ozzy Aitus should be "Why Are You Swimming?")

forehead

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 11:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"

Sorry but if I try to refrain from asking all these stupid questions, this big vein in the side of my neck will explode. Having said that......

Unless my computer has gone nuts, a lot of these pictures seem greatly color enhanced for some reason. This one for instance.

So if they are enhanced, why? Because of self inflicted damage to a great number of brain cells (burp) I don't remember which recent season it was or even who the players were, but there was a shot of the sky, water, and land, in with the previews at one point and at the time, the colors seemed a bit off somehow. Someone suggested that the color for the sky finished first (on top), color for the water finished second, etc. It turned out to be right. I hope someone besides me remembers that. But anyway,

This picture reminds me of that. Could this be the four original tribes and their order of finish? In this season of race, would they condone a white winner without trying to manipulate the game a little? (what???? they do that?) Or could the order be reversed and Puka wins, on down to Raro in fourth?

Now in this picture....

What the heck kind of reward is a visit from Barney Rubble? Right down to the brown suit and water buffalo lodge hat. Sheeesh And while I'm at it, those certainly are some mighty large furniture movers for such small contestants.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

10-27-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
snorfle Barney Rubble

YOu funny Knuckles

10-27-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
hey knuckles,
interesting about the color enhancement.

If it means anything, (remember that blue and green are the natural colors of the blue sky-green water landscape and it would be hard to flip them) ...

I would read it that the Sun is the prize, so the two colors surrounding sun, red and yellow, are F2. Red is on top; yellow on bottom. Ozzy/Sundra ???

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-27-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"

I would read it that the Sun is the prize, so the two colors surrounding sun, red and yellow, are F2. Red is on top; yellow on bottom. Ozzy/Sundra ???

Could be. I don't know that it means anything at all, it's just that the enhanced picture immediately reminded me of 2 or 3 seasons ago when it happened. The theory was suggested and it turned out that way but could have been coincidence. If it does mean anything and holds as last time, then it would be read as blue, red, yellow, green. Unless of course we are supposed to read from bottom to top this time. Who knows. lol

10-27-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
yes, but they don't need to repeat the same way of reading ...
I think the colors around the sun would be the significant ones. The sun is the inner core of the photo, and should represent the winner's circle.

10-27-06, 07:03 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
The did a "Coming Attractions" preview last season with a similar look and feel: link.

10-27-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
thanks for reminder, VG ...
I remembered the promo but not the vivid colors.
Last time they included clips all the way to F4

re the colors: I have absolutely no memory of the original colors of the four Panama tribes ... all I remember is that one from each tribe made F4.

10-27-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Thanks VG I wanted to compare who was shown..all the playas..Terry...Shane and hmmmmm....Aras shown a lot last preview of rest of season...Ozzy shown this preview....hmmmm...plus that white bird...

10-27-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Why, yes fh, it IS the Ozzy show! The White bird above screams to me!! I have to watch the Recrap again for all the animals (and rainbow) for VS' thread (ugh...I'll just fast forward a lot!)

In the recrap last season, who did they show a lot in the previews of the rest of the season? I remember of course the Bruce evac and the plane that Cirie Aras and Danielle took to their Coconut challenge reward that Cirie won or was the plane to the Panama Canal that Aras won and took Cirie???

FH--nice analysis on the title...so under the FH title theory if this is an odd ep 7 then it would be "HIDE the bootee" week and of course Ozzy is safe. Flicka is toast.

A little interesting nugget that I got from the recrap was the Armpit alliance pisses off Ozzy--we see again Candice begging off very ineptly and there was (of course) more to CB's confessional than was shown that ep--i.e. that the APAll eats the most calories but expend the least amount (i.e., none) of calories to get it. Ozzy I hope will be smart enough to feed them to get farther in the game and then BAMO!!!

Ozzy's vote for CB--he said while voting (see Insider) that he was doing it for his vote for Cece but also more importantly to get to Jonathan (to gain his trust as Corvis opines and I agree with).

I think Ozzy will "get" the info on the girls from honest Yul (although interesting if you watched or read the transcript from Survivor Live CB said Yul lied to him about having the HI) and surreptitiously give it to Jonathan to help him stay in the game longer. Ozzy would be smart to make a F2 pact with Jonathan (as one that others do not like Jon very much and would be more willing to vote for him the provider and strong and "non-white"). If one of the girls is his F2 opponent, he has a lesser chance of winning (I am just assuming now Ozzy is F2 but I really think he wins this thing) and with YUL he has NO CHANCE and he knows it. Out of the other 5 in the strong alliance...Ozzy has to know he has the best chance to win against Jonathan.

11-01-06, 05:51 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
WOWSER!!!

VolcanicGlass just happened to spy that TDT has a major scoop ... see post 21 above.

Bringing this down to the bottom; this is going to merit some discussion!

Mutiny baby!!!

I think that reaction shot is the smile on Raro's face learning they get some new blood!

Scenario #1

TDT's version:
Jessica out in Ep 7.
Ep 8 switch. Jon and Candice flip. Jenny or Brad booted.
Ep 9 double boot - Rebecca and Jenny or Brad booted.

Scenario #2
Brad goes ep 7
Ep 8, Jon and Candice jump ship
form a Cauc-american alliance on Raro ... plus Nate???
Ep 8 aitu loses IC and boots Flicka
Ep 9 Raro loses double boot, bye bye Jenny and Rebecca

Either way, VG's analysis of the Atiu blurs holds, and there are only 4 feasters -- Ozzy, Yul, Becky, Sundra.

Which is perfect, because I was given to understand there were at least two guys, two girls, and a Jamaican and "Japanese."

11-01-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
LAST EDITED ON 11-01-06 AT 08:16 AM (EST)

WOWSER!!! Double WOWSER!!! this is going to merit some discussion! To say the least! First of all MAJOR KUDOS to TDT for putting it all together! WOW! I wonder if he came to it on clear vidcap analysis? At any rate, it's just spectacular, TDT! Simply amazing! And, thanks to VG for bringing it over to us!

Mutiny baby!!! Wow, in my wildest dreams I did not expect both Candice and Jonathan to jump ship! While I really suspected that Candice would indeed consider it, I was totally thinking along the lines that someone/or more, would jump from Raro to Aitu, like Adam and Parv, and even perhaps Nate. How STUPID can Candice/Jonathan be, going from the dominant alliance in the game, but I have to admit, it will really mix up the game, and suddenly the Raro alliance plus Nate becomes the dominant alliance. WOWSER!

Additionally, we had that blurb from Jiffy in the pregame interviews that said something along the lines, that we offered them the opportunity to trade tribes at one point and no one went for it...this also made me think, no one will make the jump! Boy, was I wrong! Regardless, the reacting raro's is definitively a cap from the future, and not ep7.

Now let's analyze what could happen:

Ep 7: Raro loss, easy = Flicka toast
Aitu loss, must be Brad toast(as reacting Raro's is future ep)

Ep 8: Mutiny offered, Candice/Jonathan jump to Raro. Well do they jump preIC or no? Candice is the big addition to the challenge force, she is definately a serious player physically.
I don't think Jonathan is too bad either, remember he outlasted Yul in the holding the weights challenge. I have no idea what the challenge is, but if Aitu loses, then it would clearly be Flicka, If Raro loses, Brad, Rebecca, Jenny

Ep 9: Winner of the challenge gets huge reward feast, we know this is Ozzy, Yul, Becky, Sundra(thanks OFG, TDT, VG), loser gets the bottle and boots two...Brad, Rebecca, Jenny

We really need to figure out the order of Brad, Jenny, Rebecca.

I am leaning toward Rebecca as the last boot choice pre-merge for Raro. I can't help but wonder about Brad. I know that he will get blamed for the RC loss in ep 7. Would it be possible that he would jump to Aitu to rejoin Yul/Becky??

ETA: I also want to reexamine these shots:

To me, I get the feeling that RARO, the tribe, will win this barrel challenge. Chopping the rope to release the barrel to win the challenge. BUT, which challenge is it? Could it be the zip line challenge, or is it one of the future challenges? It is thrown in with the zip line challenge, but just before the shot of Jiffy saying, you have 10 seconds to change your fate in the game...any thoughts on this???

11-01-06, 10:15 AM (EST)
25. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
WOW is it!!

I've been thinking about this footage too FP! I think this barrel footage is from this week's IC zipline challenge--look at the vegetation, it's the same and the rope netting is under the barrel. But then again I think Raro wins the IC as I'm on board with TDT's version so it probably is me fitting things into what I think will happen (one of my problems in spoiling!)

I agree with TDT that it's

Flicka
Brad
Jenny
Rebecca
(Nate)
(Adum)

Now I thought Brad may go to Aitu bc of the swimming thing but I don't think so now. They probably have to tell Jiffy all at the same time and Brad doesn't take the bait but should have after he sees J and C coming back home to Raro! CB was RIGHT about the whites' alliance!! Too bad he was such a bad messenger for Plan VD...Yul and Becky should have listened to HIM!

This move by C and J really does help S and O bec they now move into an alliance. We know these four last a long time-with the first boot from them possibly F5 or they could be the F4. This could also be the thing that happens that makes us root for the underdogs...it's no longer the ARMPIT ALLIANCE it's the UNDERDOG alliance!

But you see I think Jon is really still with Ozzy and is going to be a mole. When the merge comes...he still has enough pull with the Underdog alliance to keep him around. Ozzy knows that Jon would be the best F2 foil!

I really do think Jenny and Rebecca make the jury but the Raro alliance plus Nate does not know until the IC in Ep 10 and then they already screwed them over without knowing that they'd be on the jury!! This would be a great twist as J's and R's votes to win go to anyone who isn't original Raro! That could be what is in the green bottle--only to be read by the bootees after they are booted? Something like:

You may be gone but you are both on the jury where you can exact your revenge! ???

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

11-01-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
...and thus we get our "underdogs."

Now, how does this foursome get back in power to get to the endgame? Someone has to flip back in the other direction, it would seem. Parvati?

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

11-01-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
nope imho it's the MOLE jonathan bc I think he makes the f5 with the underdog alliance not parv

Corvis 3130 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

11-01-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
Or the Whitey alliance targets Yul who has hidden immunity, someone from the Whitey alliance goes, it's a 4 - 4 tie at the next TC and the whitey alliance loses the tiebreaker. It doesn't require someone to switch sides.

11-01-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Future Episode Footage and Challenges from Recap Preview Bumper"
I addressed this in the other thread Corvis. Your suggestion could occur and I also think that NunuRaro may even go after Yul (w/ Ozzy probably having II).

But Jon has to know that he is the 5th wheel to the young couples (a/c and n/p) and he has to switch up his game.

So he could either do this by making them go after Yul instead of going after Sundra or Becky by telling them that Yul doesn't have the HI or that he has it himself.

Or more likely he goes the easier route and votes Nate out with the underdog alliance and they vote for Sundra or Becky. He figures he has a better chance with the non couple alliance and he probably will make a F2 pact or two.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •