The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Suzyqe 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-07-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Suzyqe Click to send private message to Suzyqe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
On my messenger I have "Welcome back Kaysar" because I believe he will return Thursday and I can't wait. My 20 something niece messages me and says, "i hope your kiddin about kayser!!! i HATE him!!!" and I responded, " am 100% serious about Kaysar. It is sad to see someone "HATE" someone so bad. There is too much hate in this world...yeah I hate what happens but I don't hate another person...a human being...not even Eric the bully...the one who says "Lights out bitches" instead of saying a polite goodnight. Why do you say you HATE him. I noticed the captial letter also."

I haven't heard a response back from her yet. It is so sad how someone can hate a human being.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: I can't believe how some people... Kaysarette 08-07-05 1
   RE: I can't believe how some people... Laney44 08-07-05 2
       RE: I can't believe how some people... Suzyqe 08-07-05 5
   RE: I can't believe how some people... Suzyqe 08-07-05 4
 RE: I can't believe how some people... Snidget 08-07-05 3
   RE: I can't believe how some people... Suzyqe 08-07-05 6
       RE: I can't believe how some people... megpie 08-08-05 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Kaysarette 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-05, 01:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaysarette Click to send private message to Kaysarette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
Hi! I agree with you about using that word, especially towards others. Maybe she is just expressing how emphatically she doesn't want him back in the house, and not that she really feels that towards him. I also believe Kaysar will be returning to BB6, since from what I can gather online, he's extremely popular!

Laney44 4 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-05, 06:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney44 Click to send private message to Laney44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
what's even more frustrating is that people can hate people without even knowing them.

i mean, we all know there's editing in the episodes we see, and really, none of us know them. they might be the nicest people in the world, and having met them outside of a TELEVISION SHOW, we might have absolutely loved them.

so i agree, how can people hate people?
I have a 5 year old daughter and i've taught her that "hate" is a bad word. She corrects people and says "we don't say hate, we say we don't like something"

08-07-05, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Suzyqe Click to send private message to Suzyqe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
I totally agree with you...how can people hate someone they don't even know. I have 2 boys both teens now and both thought stupid was a bad word....that is when you are calling people names and hate..they learned hate is a strong word and you can hate something but not someone.

08-07-05, 10:23 AM (EST)
4. "RE: I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
I believe he will be returning also! I can't wait til Thursday night now!

Oh she also messaged back and said she was joking about Kaysar but she really really dislikes him. I think she did that because of what I messaged about hate.

Snidget 44369 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-05, 07:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
Sometimes it is just being dramatic. They don't really feel that intensely, but they need to express preferences in the stronges possible terms. Maybe for the attention they get from the making everything a huge dramatic deal in life.

Some people are that judgemental about others and really do seem to just hate the heck out of some people.

It seems more common from my experience in teenagers rather than twenty somethings. But if you look at the twenty-somethings in the house you see several of them are in that either the lvoe someone totally or hate them totally. Ivette comes to mind with how she relates to Cappy and Kaysar.

Where is Mr Potter when you need him?

08-07-05, 10:29 AM (EST)
6. "RE: I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
You make sense also but she really needs to think about her son and daughter and see that this is what they will be learning from her. Role modeling is the key.

Anyway GOOOOOOOOO KAYSAR!!!!!!!!!!!

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-05, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: I can't believe how some people can hate so much..."
I agree with you about the word hate. I was taught that word wasn't a good word, we can dislike , but not hate. I have voted for Eric and feel like we all have the right to do our own thinking on things. But I don't hate anyone and the world is a great place, so lets play the game. Good luck to all of us, may the best man win, which ever one you vote for. God bless us all.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •