The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Informal Pole"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-05, 09:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Informal Pole"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-05 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-06-05 AT 09:29 PM (EST)

Hello BB6 Fans, this is an informal pole on who you are voting for to return to the house, put in the subject line of your reply who you are voting for.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Kaysar Queene1979 08-06-05 1
 Eric LadyT 08-06-05 2
 Informal Poll-Kayser Suezeekay 08-06-05 3
 Kaysar Kaysarette 08-07-05 4
 Kaysar!!!!!!! KtheCzar 08-07-05 5
 king kaysar bb6fanatic 08-07-05 6
 absolutely kaysar fortunato 08-07-05 7
 KAYSAR abbye 08-07-05 8
 Locking - duplicate Bebo 08-07-05 9

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-06-05, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Kaysar"
Kaysar all the way!!!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-05, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Eric"
I think I am the only person who is. And SHakes is suing me for it too like I asked him too

TishyTime

Suezeekay 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-05, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suezeekay Click to send private message to Suezeekay Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Informal Poll-Kayser"
Otherwise it's going to become very boring because few of the houseguests have the intellect to devise a good strategy. All Eric and his cohorts can do is accuse others of lying and dissing his family (very boring), when they themselves are guilty of the same thing. Strategy my dears, is the most important thing, not pledging undying devotion to someone you just met a couple of weeks ago. Yvette "loves" Eric so much she would give up a million dollars for him. Uh, somewhere along th way she began to confuse the GAME with real life and her obsession has gotten just a little scary. Duh.

Kaysarette 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaysarette Click to send private message to Kaysarette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Kaysar"
The one and only!

KtheCzar 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 03:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KtheCzar Click to send private message to KtheCzar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Kaysar!!!!!!!"
I hope he comes back!!

bb6fanatic 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 04:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bb6fanatic Click to send private message to bb6fanatic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "king kaysar"
who else?

fortunato 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fortunato Click to send private message to fortunato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "absolutely kaysar"
Imagine Eric returning next week to compete in the HOH competition to the delighted squeals of Ivette and April. I know, makes me sick too.

abbye 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 07:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abbye Click to send private message to abbye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "KAYSAR"
He is one hotie!!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-05, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Locking - duplicate"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/cgi-bin/dcboard.cgi?az=show_thread&om=644&forum=DCForumID7&omm=0

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •