The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Raj??"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences The Apprentice General Discussion Forum (Protected)
Original message

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-22-04, 02:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Raj??"
What does everyone think of this guy? I like him so far, he stands out to me....basically he's unique and quirky. How far do you think he can go? He might clash too much...

Just wondering what y'all thought.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Raj?? frodo2 09-22-04 1
 RE: Raj?? Bucky Katt 09-22-04 2
   RE: Raj?? steppingrazor42 09-22-04 4
 RE: Raj?? Sweater_Puffs 09-22-04 3
 RE: Raj?? ARnutz 09-22-04 5
   RE: I am a big fan of Raj freakusmaximus 09-22-04 6
 RE: Raj?? banzai 09-22-04 7
   RE: Raj?? Sweater_Puffs 09-23-04 15
       RE: Raj?? Tahj 09-23-04 16
 RE: Raj?? Pepito 09-23-04 8
   get informed frodo2 09-23-04 9
       I like the Raj rumplestilchen 09-23-04 10
       yeah what he said Angelfood 09-23-04 11
           RE: yeah what he said freakusmaximus 09-23-04 13
       RE: get informed Pepito 09-23-04 17
           RE: get informed freakusmaximus 09-24-04 20
               RE: get informed Pepito 09-24-04 22
   RE: Raj?? dbwar4 09-30-04 25
       RE: Raj?? frodo2 09-30-04 29
       RE: Raj?? dbwar4 10-08-04 39
 RE: Raj?? banzai 09-23-04 12
 RE: Raj?? Tahj 09-23-04 14
 RE: Raj?? Poopdeck90210 09-23-04 18
 RE: Raj?? blacknwhitedog 09-24-04 21
 RE: Raj?? banzai 09-30-04 23
 RE: Raj?? Joools 09-30-04 26
   RE: Raj?? JudyB 09-30-04 27
 I agree Oscirus 09-30-04 28
   RE: I agree fairyprincess 09-30-04 30
   RE: I agree Angelfood 09-30-04 31
       RE: I agree TiahCh 09-30-04 32
       RE: I agree Joools 09-30-04 33
           RE: I agree truffleshuffle 10-04-04 34
               RE: I agree banzai 10-04-04 35
                   RE: I agree truffleshuffle 10-05-04 36
                       RE: I agree truffleshuffle 10-08-04 37
                           RE: I agree truffleshuffle 10-08-04 38
                           RE: I agree HistoryDetective 10-08-04 40
 RE: Raj?? blacknwhitedog 10-08-04 41
 RE: Raj asking out Anna K. rtrader 10-08-04 42
 RE: Raj?? banzai 10-08-04 43
   RE: Raj?? sleepyone 10-08-04 44
       RE: Raj?? truffleshuffle 10-08-04 45
           RE: Raj?? okaychatt 10-08-04 46
               RE: Raj?? rtrader 10-08-04 48
           RE: Raj?? banzai 10-15-04 55
 RE: Raj?? samiam 10-08-04 47
   RE: Raj?? truffleshuffle 10-09-04 49
       RE: Raj?? TreeHugger51 10-09-04 50
           RE: Question TreeHugger rtrader 10-09-04 51
               RE: Question TreeHugger TreeHugger51 10-09-04 53
           RE: Raj?? rqt9191 10-09-04 52
               RE: Raj?? Rothschild 10-09-04 54
   me too... ;0 DontGetMeStarted 10-15-04 58
 RE: Raj?? unitabackup 10-15-04 56
   RE: Raj?? truffleshuffle 10-15-04 57
   RE: Raj?? Jep1974 10-16-04 59
 RE: Raj?? banzai 10-16-04 60
   RE: Raj?? Libertine 10-17-04 61
       RE: Raj?? truffleshuffle 10-17-04 62
           RE: Raj?? MaritimeGirl 10-19-04 63
 RE: Raj?? Tahj 10-26-04 64
   RAj penis pooball 10-26-04 65
       Keep it PG-13, please Bebo 10-26-04 66
 Why would Raj go for a corporate jo... Singsing 10-26-04 67
   RE: Why would Raj go for a corporat... MaritimeGirl 10-26-04 68
 RE: Raj?? banzai 11-06-04 69
   Nobody ever talks about Robin? What 11-07-04 70
 RE: Raj?? banzai 11-09-04 71
   Yeah, like he would ever claim othe... HistoryDetective 11-09-04 72
 RE: Raj?? banzai 11-15-04 73

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

frodo2 289 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 10:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Raj??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-04 AT 10:31 AM (EST)

I don't think so. He disagreed about the name of the team, but he kept it civil. And when John was going crazy on him for needing a bagel, he was flat-tempered. Later he commented that he thought John was unrealistic. The clips showed him eating some ice cream which also helped show how he simply went around John to take care of his problem without conflict.

Bucky Katt 3146 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-04, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bucky%20Katt Click to send private message to Bucky%20Katt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Raj??"
The impression I have gotten so far is that he is intelligent and creative but I think his quirkiness might keep him from winning. I hope he stays though as he is an interesting guy. And a word of advice, I think he should lose the canes and the red pants. He doesn't need them to stand out - he should be able to do that on his own.

"I have just discovered that this object I found is capable of scratching my back...I call it BACK SCRATCHER!"

steppingrazor42 283 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail steppingrazor42 Click to send private message to steppingrazor42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Raj??"
Does he have a messed up leg at all? My husband thought during the ice cream sales that he saw him kind of limping...I think it's just for show though as well.

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Raj??"
He's okay I guess. I didn't like the way Raj and John were just sitting here while Wes made all of the sales calls.

Loved his impersonation of Pamela selling ice cream though.

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Raj??"
yes, quirky! eccentric! He's not so bad. Classic example of "Don't judge a book by it's cover." His look was strange to me at first, but he seems very intelligent and a pretty good team player.

freakusmaximus 310 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-22-04, 07:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: I am a big fan of Raj"
he is witty ans smart and funny to watch

banzai 556 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-22-04, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Raj??"
He avoided confrontation cleverly so the best jobs for him is either a negotiator or an ambassador.

Sweater_Puffs 269 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sweater_Puffs Click to send private message to Sweater_Puffs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Raj??"
Negotiator/ambassador or a dog with his tail between his legs.

He can't run forever in this game. According to Donald, if you avoid confrontation, you are a Rob.

Tahj 4136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

09-23-04, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Raj??"
Who says he running? That's not my take on him at all and Mr. Military Guy is the one who backed down about the food after awhile.

Pepito 587 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-04, 07:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Raj??"
Will last through a few more challenges. He is for the most part competent, and there are some weaker candidates that need to be weeded out before The Don gets to him.

Unfortunately, his many eccentricities are contrary to flying Under The Radar, which is probably the best way to be crusing at this point in the competition.

His determination to set himself apart from the others (I've never watched TV...the red pants... I have MANY MANY bow ties, can tie them too...I HAVE to eat...etc. etc.) will alienate him from his teammates. When the team starts desperately searching for someone to zap, he will be the perfect target. Getting along with people is part of the game.

09-23-04, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frodo2 Click to send private message to frodo2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "get informed"
When he says he has to eat, he's not trying to set himself apart. Try learning a little about hypoglycemia. It's a condition prior or related to diabetes in which blood sugar goes too low due to too much insulin production. If a severe hypoglycemic doesn't eat carbs or sugar at the right intervals, he could experience a variety of symptoms including wild mood swings, rapid heart beat, anxiety, or even passing out requiring hospitalization.

all that unnecessary drama can be avoided by eating, so Raj is just stating his needs in a much calmer way than John was.

rumplestilchen 8 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-23-04, 01:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rumplestilchen Click to send private message to rumplestilchen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "I like the Raj"
Raj is a great guy. Smart, funny, dapper dresser and maybe even a bit eccentric.

I think he has brains, creativity and god forbid common sense. Unlike the rest of the overeducated snobs he seems pretty sharp.

I also thought not letting people eat in this and other episodes was stupid. People need to eat, hello! What is wrong with the business world today that people should not have a lousy 10 - 30 minutes to eat. People do have health issues as well.

You know why I think people are overweight, we stress eat junk when we fly from one issue to the next. We all work in a world where we must do more with less. I think it is time people got to do an honest day of work, you know an 8 hour day and not have to kill theirself.

sorry getting of track..............

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-23-04, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "yeah what he said"
I have problems with that at times as well, and I almost faint. It comes on all of a sudden. John was a butthole!
And people with perfect health need to wise up and realize that many of us can't be like them. A 15min break to eat will not affect much.

Why can't they pay for their own lunches?? in the rules?

And yes, I like Raj. I am hoping that he uses some of his quirks to seem less of a threat. His quirks have only been in outward issues and speaking up (which I thought was appropriate). He's not psycho and nervous, well, not yet. He was right on the team name, and it looks like he has more business sense than most of the guys.

09-23-04, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail freakusmaximus Click to send private message to freakusmaximus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: yeah what he said"
I am confused about the whole meal thing. it looks like they have a stocked kitchen at their "suite overlooking the world"- are they not allowed to use $$ to buy food? also there is a big difference between Raj wanting to grab a cheap and quick bagel and Omerosa wanting to sit down for a slow trendy lunch in Soho....

09-23-04, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pepito Click to send private message to Pepito Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: get informed"
Does his hypoglycemia explain the red pants, the "I never watch TV", etc. etc., too?

09-24-04, 11:17 AM (EST)
20. "RE: get informed"
hey- he said he didnt play with toys- if you read his bio it says he spent his childhood travelling the world- he is smart and witty and I am sure some of that comes from being forced to entertain himself as a kid

09-24-04, 11:20 PM (EST)
22. "RE: get informed"
Yes, yes, of course, that must explain it...

dbwar4 42 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-30-04, 10:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dbwar4 Click to send private message to dbwar4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Raj??"
I didn’t care for Raj at first but seeing him in action I’m liking him more and more. I agree that now he that he has made his quirky impression, he needs to tone it down because when the men have to start picking people off his eccentricities will work against him. If he gets rid of the red pants and cane and show up in his undies more often he’ll have my vote.

09-30-04, 03:06 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Raj??"
I think the men are less susceptible to picking each other off for eccentricities. Raj delivered. Kevin delivered. Kelly delivered. Wes didn't, and Andy didn't. They'll go unless one of the aforementioned screws up.

dbwar4 42 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 09:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dbwar4 Click to send private message to dbwar4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Raj??"
Ahh…Christmas came early this year. Raj in his undies again

09-23-04, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail banzai Click to send private message to banzai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Raj??"
The whole team needed breakfast & lunch. The studio just edited out to make the show more dramatic.

In the caviar restaurant, Andy said something like this morning I ate a 99-cent hamburger, and now I'm eating thousand-dollar caviar. Andy needed food too and they didn't show.

09-23-04, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tahj Click to send private message to Tahj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Raj??"
Raj is very entertaining. I don't think he'll win. I'll bet he has trouble being the team leader when it's his turn.

I found some info on him. Here's the link:

http://www.bhakta.com/main.html

Poopdeck90210 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-23-04, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Poopdeck90210 Click to send private message to Poopdeck90210 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Raj??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-04 AT 09:20 PM (EST)

I agree -- Raj is the man!!!

I think that the strongest contenders to make the final episode for Season Two are the following contestants:
- Jennifer M.
- Raj
- John
- Kelly

Some of these candidates, going from their biographies on the NBC website, are pretty advanced in their own rite. I think Donald Trump should be their apprentice in a couple of cases!

In addition to Stacie J., my pics for the next candidates to be fired, are (in order of most likely first):
- Pamela (No Value Add, Carolyn Hates Her-- the Boy w/bad haircut from episode #1 was probably Carolyn's son or relative)
- Ivana (Poor Leadership, Too Rigid, Too Opinionated)
- Wes (Arrogant)
- Jennifer C. (Arrogant, Rude)
I think these are the flakiest candidates, based on how show's editors have presented these candidates to us in the first two installments.

Toodles!

PW

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-04, 03:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Raj??"
He reminds me of whats-his-name's roommate on Felicity.

09-30-04, 01:32 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Raj??"
LAST EDITED ON 09-30-04 AT 01:34 AM (EST)

Good job Raj, on the restaurant project. Very organize. You have a good team players to work with.
Keep up the good work.
Cool paintings.

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Raj??"
I think Raj is great. He definitely stands out from most of the other guys who I still am having trouble telling apart. He may eventually become a target by the others, but since The Donald ultimately makes the decision on who gets fired, maybe he'll see something in Raj that will keep him around for a while. I doubt he'll win the whole thing, but I'd love to see him finish in the top five.

JudyB 35 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JudyB Click to send private message to JudyB Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Raj??"
I bet he wins the whole thing. Everyone is underestimating him.

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-30-04, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "I agree"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-04 AT 05:07 PM (EST)

with you all. I am the man abd quite a beefcake to. now become my minions and asist me in my bid to rule the world hahahahaha

fairyprincess 262 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fairyprincess Click to send private message to fairyprincess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I agree"
I liked Raj alot more last night than the previous episodes..........anyone notice how Raj has stopped wearing the bow ties and was wearing a bright pink tie, just like the one DT had on...very funny!!!

Raj is very smart and I wouldn't put it past him to go very far in this interview, although I have doubts that he'll be the Apprentice.

Angelfood 2114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

09-30-04, 03:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Angelfood Click to send private message to Angelfood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I agree"
He's gorgeous (in that cute kinda way).

And he is a hard worker, has good ideas (better than some of the men), assertive but not aggressive, knows when to shut his trap - hmnn... far ahead of all the women so far.

Most likely a 2nd or 3rd place contestant. I've said before that I think he makes a concerted effort to be just a little goofy so they are not aware how much of a threat he really is.

TiahCh 32 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TiahCh Click to send private message to TiahCh Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I agree"
I think he will make top 5

Joools 225 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-04, 10:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Joools Click to send private message to Joools Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: I agree"
>He's gorgeous (in that cute kinda
>way).

And didn't you just love those boxers last night when he answered the phone?

truffleshuffle 39 desperate attention whore postings

10-04-04, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail truffleshuffle Click to send private message to truffleshuffle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: I agree"
does anyone have a screen cap of Raj in his boxers?

i don't know what has come over me, I am raj-obsessed!! I love his pink pants, his red pants, and his striped pair. I have never seen a straight man dress so flamboyantly. He dresses just like my British biochemistry professor.

I have such a crush!! I am such a dork!!

10-04-04, 10:57 PM (EST)
35. "RE: I agree"
LAST EDITED ON 10-04-04 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

his hairy chest reminds me of Austin Power, the international man of mystery

10-05-04, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail truffleshuffle Click to send private message to truffleshuffle Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: I agree"
thank you sooo much...
he's hairy because he's a MAN, BABY!!

i know i am not crazy. i went on friendster, and there are 127 testamonials of people who are also RAJ-OBSESSED!

10-08-04, 00:00 AM (EST)
37. "RE: I agree"
so after episode 5, my Raj crush continues to grow. All of my friends were calling to talk about Raj running around the stadium in his black boxer briefs, which happen to be our favorite kind of underwear! I love it that he asked out Anna Kournikova. He really has cajones. I wish there were more guys like that where I live. I wonder what DT thought of Raj's move.

The only thing that struck me as odd was that he was wearing black underpants with white shorts. Don't men have to worry about panty lines too???

10-08-04, 00:07 AM (EST)
38. "RE: I agree"
banzai-
can you please post a screen cap again??
thank you!

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: I agree"
"I love it that he asked out Anna Kournikova."

I would have loaded him in the back of the minivan and headed directly to the local humane society to get him neutered as soon as he started humping Anna's leg.

Somebody get the hose...

blacknwhitedog 6532 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail blacknwhitedog Click to send private message to blacknwhitedog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Raj??"
His stock went way up with me last night. Loved that he asked out Anna Kournikova and loved his black boxer-briefs! He looked great!

Slice n' Dice Chop Shop ©2004

rtrader 277 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Raj asking out Anna K."
I have to give him credit. He did what every straight guy would have wanted to do, but may not have had the guts to do.

I hope he makes it into the final four.

10-08-04, 05:19 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Raj??"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-04 AT 08:28 PM (EST)

We love you Raj! You're a good sport.
And you're the greatest contestant on the Apprentice show.
For sure, Anna is adorable! You guys look great together.

Best wishes!

And for the ladies, here's the flood:
1st appearance in the lobby
strike a pose
trademark pants
the cane
nice green tie
untie
with tennis racket
Anna dares Raj
tennis boxer1
tennis boxer2
tennis boxer3

RAJ SCREEN CAP

sleepyone 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-08-04, 06:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sleepyone Click to send private message to sleepyone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Raj??"
LAST EDITED ON 10-08-04 AT 06:20 PM (EST)

The reason Raj was wearing black boxers is because he had nothing on under his shorts and John McEnroe had to lend him a pair.

To see the extended Raj + Anna clip

Havent laughed so hard in ages ... definately the best reward (and video clip) on The Apprentice shows to date IMO ..

sleepy

10-08-04, 07:48 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Raj??"
Yeah, i saw the clip on yahoo too. i thought raj probably had on tighty whiteys. i can't believe he had to run around in john mc enroe's underwear. i would rather run around naked then wear someone else's underwear (even a world famous tennis player)how did he happen to have extra? isn't that kind of odd?

i also thought it was interesting that they didn't show the clip with Raj cutting up pamela to ivana and maria. i didn't like that he did that. it was kind of sneaky and dangerous. Trump seems to favor people who lay low.

i thought it was funny that maria made a horrible face and said "pamela will eat us alive," as if it never occurred to her that someone else could ever be more evil than her.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

10-08-04, 09:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Raj??"
"they didn't show the clip with Raj cutting up pamela to ivana and maria."

Huh? What clip?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

10-08-04, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rtrader Click to send private message to rtrader Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Raj??"
"they didn't show the clip with Raj cutting up pamela to ivana and maria."

Huh? What clip?

It was not shown on the NBC Thursday night broadcast, but you can see on Yahoo TV:

http://apprentice.tv.yahoo.com/

Click on the scene titled: 'Plot against Pamela'

10-15-04, 12:03 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Raj??"
what did Pam do to the guys? Ivana said all the guys wanted to vote her out too.

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-08-04, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Raj??"
As far as I'm concerned, he can go as far as he wants to with me.

Oh, wait, was that not what you were asking?

Yes, I'm easy. But I'm not cheap. It would have to be a damn nice coffee.

10-09-04, 01:38 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Raj??"
"As far as I'm concerned, he can go as far as he wants to with me"

i totally agree... i havent had a crush this bad in years!!!!!
why is he soooo damn smart?

TreeHugger51 153 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-09-04, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail TreeHugger51 Click to send private message to TreeHugger51 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Raj??"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-04 AT 01:23 AM (EST)

deleted.

10-09-04, 05:30 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Question TreeHugger"
I personally find Raj annoying and not just because he's part foreign.

How do you know Raj wasn't born in the US? Wouldn't that make him an American? (just asking)

TreeHugger51 153 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-04, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TreeHugger51 Click to send private message to TreeHugger51 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Question TreeHugger"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-04 AT 01:22 AM (EST)

deleted.

rqt9191 30 desperate attention whore postings

10-09-04, 05:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rqt9191 Click to send private message to rqt9191 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: Raj??"
TreeHugger,

It's unfortunate that you had such a bad experience with your ex, but you shouldn't make generalizations about all foreigners. And rtrader is correct, you have no evidence that Raj is foreign. (Actually, according to his website he was born in Philadelphia.) You made an assumption about him based upon his name and/or the color of his skin. Or maybe you consider him not to be American because of his skin color. Would you say this about African Americans too?? It makes me very sad that anyone would post somthing like this in the USA in the year 2004. I hope others on this board take notice.

Rothschild 496 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

10-09-04, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rothschild Click to send private message to Rothschild Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Raj??"
His father is "Asian" Indian and mother is Irish. "The Raj" is Bollywood with Blarney.

DontGetMeStarted 880 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

10-15-04, 09:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DontGetMeStarted Click to send private message to DontGetMeStarted Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "me too... ;0"
as long as he didn't talk that much ;*

or as a girl should I not say that???

unitabackup 175 desperate attention whore postings

10-15-04, 01:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail unitabackup Click to send private message to unitabackup Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Raj??"
After the episode last night (10-15-04), it's official....

I can't stand him. Hopefully he will be voted out next.

10-15-04, 09:18 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Raj??"
Hey Unitabackup, I don't know where you are... but out here in northeast pennsyltucky, my girlfriends and I are still major RAJ FANS! If Raj is in such need of a date, we can clearly oblige. I love the hair, the clothes, the SAT vocabulary, the "pensive" boardroom looks... what's not to love??

Ironically, my male friends find him repulsive.

I feel that poor Raj is being dumped on. What did Chris, Andy, and Wes do last episode?? Andy SUCKS a big fattie. And Wes is useless. Why don't they have any haters? All of the men ogled the models. Even "Mr. Perfect" (Kelly). And although Raj was not his usual fabulous self, no one proved that his actions actually led to the men's failure.

If Ilse had done the call sheets like Darren (the women's designer), then Raj wouldn't have annoyed her. Isn't describing fashions a designer's job?

Also, it didn't seem like the models were so annoyed by Raj's presence. And the smoking jacket was HOT.

Jep1974 693 desperate attention whore postings

10-16-04, 00:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jep1974 Click to send private message to Jep1974 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Raj??"
I was bordering on officially disliking him from the very start - creepy little man with a Napoleonic complex... But, much like you, I feel he has now reached new heights/lows, and is just plain creepy... Don't like him, and am anxious to see him go.

10-16-04, 08:34 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Raj??"
didn't know Raj can speak German. Wonder how did he learn the language ? Foreign student exchange?

Libertine 33 desperate attention whore postings

10-17-04, 04:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Libertine Click to send private message to Libertine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Raj??"
Some people have mentioned Raj's come-on's as if they were a bad thing....remember that it is donald who is in the habit of dating and marrying models.....what that tells me is that donald is unconsciously likely to take any moves indicating similarity of inclination on Raj's part as a positive trait, "a chip of the old block".

It's yet another reason, that I believe Raj is going to win and have believe this since either the 2nd episode.
He could still show a serious failing in a performance and get fired, but I believe he has THE best chance of winning, with Kelly now looking like either a tie for first or a close 2nd.

10-17-04, 10:28 AM (EST)
62. "RE: Raj??"
I totally agree with Libertine.
Raj is DT's mini-me. (with much better hair)

MaritimeGirl 11 desperate attention whore postings

10-19-04, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MaritimeGirl Click to send private message to MaritimeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Raj??"
Raj has great hair, nice, thick and just enough curl. Then there are those nice pouty lips of his. He has a great voice too. Multilingual and multisyllabic - I wish more men were like Raj

Here's my prediction - he will end up in the final four but won't win although I am rooting for him to go all the way!

10-26-04, 02:11 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Raj??"
Now after having seen more of Raj, I like him less and less. He won't win. He's really annoying and any charm I thought he had is gone.

pooball 22 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 02:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pooball Click to send private message to pooball Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RAj penis"
was it me or could you see his penis when he answered the phone? i rewound the tivo and there it was - swinging back and forth . the question is - was it hard ? it looked kind of big. if he was just woken up he may have had morning wood, but there and a lot of stuff down there. on the first pass you wouldn't notice it but if you rewind it there is a defintie penile shaped thing moving around as he walks and i think it was half hard (but pointed down cuz it wasnt fully hard). he looked like he had some girth there.

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 02:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "Keep it PG-13, please"
Especially in the subject lines of your posts.

And before you debate me on whether or not that term is PG-13, I'll just advise y'all that our webmaster tends to offer less leeway on sexually explicit posts than on other wording issues.

Singsing 88 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

10-26-04, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Singsing Click to send private message to Singsing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
67. "Why would Raj go for a corporate job?"
The guy's an entrepreneur! He's making millions already!

Why settle for a 250 K j-o-b?

MaritimeGirl 11 desperate attention whore postings

10-26-04, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MaritimeGirl Click to send private message to MaritimeGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Why would Raj go for a corporate job?"
I'm not convinced he is making millions. I definitely think he is successful in his business ventures but maybe not as wealthy as you'd think.

11-06-04, 07:11 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Raj??"
Now I'm wondering, did Raj flirt with any other women contestant?
Any rumor? Any at all?

What 209 desperate attention whore postings

11-07-04, 01:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail What Click to send private message to What Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Nobody ever talks about Robin?"
Not that I could tell from what they showed me. In fact he said, now that he's out, could he ask for Robin's number. She was writing something down, then kinda gave a half-hearted no. Nobody ever talks about Robin.

She doesn't seem very happy. I think she's only allowed to speak when spoken to. Does anybody know what her official title is in the Trump Organization?

11-09-04, 11:22 AM (EST)
71. "RE: Raj??"
Raj claimed he got a date with Robyn. You dawg!
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6436275/

HistoryDetective 9516 desperate attention whore postings

11-09-04, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail HistoryDetective Click to send private message to HistoryDetective Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "Yeah, like he would ever claim otherwise..."
That dawg humped the leg of anybody wearing a skirt as soon as he had enough slack on the leash to do it without choking himself.

That sort of behavior made him much more of a liability than any sort of contractor disputes or four-to-three bedroom mistakes.

11-15-04, 00:21 AM (EST)
73. "RE: Raj??"
Raj did get a date with Robin. See the photo at http://nypost.com/entertainment/33858.htm
I thought he was kidding.

Best wishes, Raj!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •