The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

ThePudd 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-06-05, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ThePudd Click to send private message to ThePudd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
I have to admit, my husband and I think he is the best, as everyone else seems to as well! Why is this? I have NEVER posted on a reality tv board (or any other for that matter). What is it about him that makes us like him sooo much? Is it because he seems to be the underdog? He has to get back in the house. I read an article that he is the MOST beloved Big Brother contestant EVER!?!? Why are we obsessed with him???

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar? louieb 08-06-05 1
 RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar? StacyD 08-06-05 2
   RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar? Tori 08-06-05 3
 RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar? Kaysarette 08-07-05 4
   RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar? Laney44 08-07-05 5
 RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar? abbye 08-07-05 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

louieb 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-05, 04:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail louieb Click to send private message to louieb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
Its quite simple really. First he is not a shaved midget on steroids with a very bizzare cult following in the house. Second and most important to me, I want nothing more than to see Maggot and Scurvette cry when Kaysar walks thru the door.

StacyD 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-06-05, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail StacyD Click to send private message to StacyD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
I think it has something to do with his puppy dog eyes !!! Seriously....he is the first one to play the game in SUCH a brilliant way.... but remaining gentle...not getting hostile to ANYONE...remaining unassuming...... Never got cocky.....but was not someone who was so quiet it takes half the season to figure out who he is.

I SURE do hope that the rumors floating around about CBS fixing the return are wrong.....I for one will not be a happy camper if Eric walks beack into the house because that will be OBVIOUS that it is fixed....and I hope CBS realizes the problem they will have with the fans if they pull that !!

Tori 26 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-05, 04:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tori Click to send private message to Tori Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
I used to really like K. I wanted to see him go all the way.

But I really lost respect for him when he lost his cool and stood up and got in that girls face. He was in her face like he was going to kick her butt, or hit her.

I am sorry, but you dont jump in a females face if you are a realy man.

Kaysarette 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 01:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Kaysarette Click to send private message to Kaysarette Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
Btw, it's my first time, also, on a message board, so forgive me if I make any mistakes. But I just have to share my thoughts about this person!

Well, he's totally handsome, which catches our attention initially. Then he follows that up with intelligence. Can any of us remember the last BB housemate that put a power-play together as skillfully as Kaysar did, without the targeted parties finding out until they saw the blade coming down on their heads?!? He is a leader, so I think he recognised Eric's manipulations early on and was repelled by them. And I loved it when he decided who his allies would be and presented the plan to them. Did even one of them say "Sorry, but I don't agree."? They all did as they were told because they knew it would save them for at least another week. He is charming and his low-key way of expressing his strategy entices the other players. Even the people who were angry with him respected and still liked him on some level.

Laney44 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 06:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Laney44 Click to send private message to Laney44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
I think it's because he's smart, and we figured he would be prejudiced against right away given his ethnicity and such.

But with everyone lying and cheating and such, it's nice to see someone who's really intelligent and genuine in the house.

he's the type of guy who actually deserves the money.

abbye 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abbye Click to send private message to abbye Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Why are we mesmorized by Kasar?"
I think it is cute the way he twirls his hair.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •