The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Observations from a Survivor party"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Basher Forum (Protected)
Original message

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

10-11-01, 10:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Observations from a Survivor party"
Clarence is a nasty scary ass food stealer. Scarfing those cherries and beans? WTF? I don't think he learned the lessons of sharing in kindergarten.

All the blond chicks look alike to me. I can't tell them apart yet except for the tampon chick. Hello! Did you not wait until the second day to check the medical bag for tampons? There are four women who get there periods there, you would think they supply you with them. Tampon chick is a dumbass.

Goat man did not make me very happy tonight. That shot of him digging into the water hole made me spit my soda out in horror. Apparently he doesn't know how to spell, C.B. Whatever.

I want to go drinking with Lex. He seems like a cool #####. His tatts don't scare me either.

Frank, well, I sense a lonely existence for you if you don't get your ass in gear and loosen up.

I must say the soccer player guy, yoummilicious, even with the most horrible hair since Greg Brady. I can deal with that.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... Penny 10-11-01 1
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... MandyM 10-12-01 2
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... Gypsy 10-12-01 3
   RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... ItzLisa 10-12-01 4
       RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... Thrill Seeker 10-12-01 6
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... Drive My Car 10-12-01 5
 Talk about scary MakeItStop 10-12-01 7
   Hair don'ts moonbaby 10-12-01 9
 I gotta bash :) kreon 10-12-01 8
   RE: I gotta bash :) SkyRaider 10-12-01 11
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... northernlights 10-12-01 10
 Fun times ahead dangerkitty 10-12-01 12
   RE: Fun times ahead MakeItStop 10-12-01 13
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... samiam 10-12-01 14
   RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... Drive My Car 10-12-01 15
       RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... ItzLisa 10-12-01 17
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... PUCKGRL 10-12-01 16
 Little ditty 'bout Clarence and Dia... moonbaby 10-12-01 18
   In defense of Ethan Mitrelleum 10-13-01 19
 RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... katttywoman 10-13-01 20
   RE: Observations from a Survivor pa... ivoryElephant 10-13-01 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Penny 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-11-01, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Penny Click to send private message to Penny Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
Okay I totally agree with Clarence. He acted soo guilty - meeting them away from the camp, throwing away the can. And it was Diane who "spilled the beans" about the food. (All together now..."Groan!")

I liked Frank more than I thought I would. Yeah, he was an ass, but in his place I would rather get to the camp and then worry about little Lindsey's cramps and who she thought was a 'hottie' (credit: Ethan.)

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

10-12-01, 00:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
Lady T.....tell us how you really feel! LOL!

Great observations.....although I am thinking that the Clarence thing wasn't shown in it's entirety and we don't know the whole scoop. It bothered me that sickly Diane didn't defend Clarence and say "Hey, he was looking out for me because I'm sick and I told him he should have a couple of beans too". OR if that was not the case....then she should not have eaten a single bean...then I would believe her crap about how she didn't tell him to open the can. I say the 2 of them were in it together and Clarence had to take the heat.

Goat Boy makes me go Baaaaaaaaa. I think he is not long for this show. Mark my words......my prediction is that he will be the third to get kicked from his tribe.

I liked that Kim P chick who came up with the idea to start fire with the telescope lens. Pretty smart chickie!

Which one was the tampon chick? Too many blondes in this cast to keep track of. The brunette cop chick was really cute, but I can't remember her name either.

Ethan? GEEZE! THAT HAIR! EEEEEK!!!!!!! Greg Brady...LMAO LT!
I can't believe how many times that dork fell over during the challenge though. However I give him extra credit points for falling so athletically...those bounces and twirls have to count for something!

Oh boy....this is gonna be a fun season...I can tell already!

P.S. Thanks to Dalton for telling me about this board

MM "The thing women have yet to learn is that nobody gives you power. You just take it." --Rosanne

Gypsy 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-01, 01:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Gypsy Click to send private message to Gypsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
Gotta agree with these observations Lady T. I liked Lex & Ethan the best. Reading their bios & favs over at the CBS site, Lex seems like he's pretty cool. and Ethan is cute even w/ the 70's Brady do.

Clarence was scary, but not half as scary at Goat man's ass crack... the horror!!!

And Tampon chick - she does a great disservice to us folks up in the Pacific NW. She was the one who did her audition topless too - egads!

Frank probably scares me the most -
"I spent nine soft months in my mothers womb. Everything since then has been hard."
Oy!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-01, 06:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
First off, a big shout out and HOWDY to the newbies on the board!! Glad you're joining us!

My thoughts....

Ethan and Silas - YUM!!!! Although when I referred to them both as "my two new boyfriends", John began calling Ethan "Clown Hair" (LOL!!!!) - give him time, he'll come up with something smarmy for Silas too!

Lex - Like him a bit more than I initially did. Too early to tell, but he wasn't as nearly nerve racking as I found him on the preview special!

Big Tom Goat Boy - Okay, okay, you're pissed at Clarence, they're all pissed at Clarence. Lighten up! (Plus, that disturbing shot of an inch of his buttcrack - more nightmares for me, thanks! Shudder!!!)

Frank - Anyone else think that Funtime Frank and Big Tom Goat Boy need to take a few anger management classes together? I'd be sleepin' with one eye open around Frank, lemme tell you! I know Vamp doesn't like him 'cos he works for Verizon, but really - there are so many other things NOT to like about this guy! Mostly, he's clearly trying to play the Skupin role, but is coming off more like Big Bossy BB - with a charming hint of pyschopath and garden potpourri thrown in! Creeeeeeeepy, man!

Clarence - Could you BE any dumber, you food scavenger you? Way to hoover down two cherries and an entire can of beans while everyone else rations the chow, knucklehead!

Too many chicks that still look alike this far in the show (a la Amber/Lis/Jenna/Kelly sort of thing) - maybe they'll all get voted off before I can tell them apart, LOL!! I do like whatsherface - the one who figured out the thingy with the telescope lens! Yeah, she's a smart one - whoever she is... I just know she's not the one with her period...

Interesting bunch so far - for me to POOP on!!! (HEEE HEEE!!!)

Thrill Seeker 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-12-01, 10:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Thrill%20Seeker Click to send private message to Thrill%20Seeker Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

>Interesting bunch so far - for me to POOP on!!!
I think that dog is just what this cast needs. The sarcastic dog with the Russian accent would have all the best lines.

I thought I was the only one who couldn't tell any of the women apart except for Dianne. Maybe they could have the women wear shirts with their names on them in big bold letters or spray paint their faces different colors.

I'm rooting for the swamp monster cameraman.

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 08:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
LAST EDITED ON 10-12-01 AT 08:31 AM (EST)

Oh this is gonna be a fun season!!

First off the Affliction that Goat Herder man has, is known as Crevice-itis, it is a chronic condition, but should go away as soon as his waist is no longer larger around then his hips. Guys like this invented hip-huggers. Oh and doesn't he look a bit like a goat? I don't like BigTom, he is slow, dull and bossy.

Frank is a crack up, what a jerk! I have to admit that out there in the middle of nowhere, getting to camp and getting shelter is more important then getting friendly. I think he is gonna get worse though. I think he has issues with women. The mall comment, the comment about his mother's womb. And when on-the-rag girl ( don't these people know we can get mileage all season out of a comment like that) made her announcment, he looked horrified. Frank is definately afraid of this mysterious power woman have.

Which brings us to the Powerful menstration woman. Excuse me, I tell my family I have cramps and they wanna vote me out of the house. Good stratagey. And hasn't she ever heard of BC pills? Depo shots? I hate to get too gross, but would you want to be out in the middle of Africa, with all those wild animals around, dealing with THAT?

Brandon, onmygoodnes, he is a precious one. "We're not all like you dude" LOL This guy is gonna give us tons of material, I hope he sticks around for a bit.

Clarence, what a contradiction. You see this big healty buff man, will all this scary war paint, and the biggest pout this side of a 2 year old needing a nap. I believe Diane lied on him.
Her with that little smirk as she said " I didn't need to eat"
But Clarence looked like he was gonna cry. Goat Man is gonna eat this guys lunch.

And did anyone else see that Ethan was trying to divert attention from himself for falling down? Oh I can live with the hair, he is cute and it adds to his appeal, but he knows he could have been blamed for for losing the challenge ( bet he could have stayed upright, if they had put a soccer ball between his feet) He needed someone else to screw up quick.

Don't know about Silas yet, the girls seem to like him, but it is early yet.

Lex, ya he has that badboy lived fast partied hard thing going on. The tatoos seem to fit him though ( not like wanna be badboy Anthony from LC) Lex is hot, if somewhat worn. We'll see how he acts.

I got more on these people, but will save it, the women didn't get enough time to really be able to tell them apart.

EBug- Survivor bashing since 2000

edited for a bunch of stupid typos

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-01, 10:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Talk about scary"
Did anyone else see Diane's hair when her hat fell off when she was passing out? OMG, that hair was scary! No wonder she always wore a hat.

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Hair don'ts"
The person responsible for that bright yellow ratty old angora sweater looking damage should be arrested. While we're on the topic of hair, if and when Ethan gets the boot half the camp will be stuck inside that giant hair and he'll have to shave it off. His method of falling reminded me of a circus tumbling act-I kept waiting for the "ta-da" arm motion when he got back up!

kreon 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

10-12-01, 11:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kreon Click to send private message to kreon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "I gotta bash :)"
Ok Mark B has out done himeself cause this group is gonna be easy to eat appart Here goes....

Goat farmer Tom: Is it me or does he not care for Clarence? He went way over board with making him grovel. No one seems to be pointing out that the goat farmer also made the statement that if he were in the military he would have shot C.B. for what he did. I guess we learned real fast not to mess with the fat mans food This guy is too much of a bubba for me to like him. He's gonna be a blast to pick on. I smell a rascist red neck.

Clarence: I'd bash the idiot but I think He was played by Diane. Obviously when he took more than one Cherry in the circle Cherry eat off he wasn't thinking, so I believe she saw a sucker in the making and she let him take the heat. What I didn't like was how he groveled to stay in the game. Yes the anger was justified but not to the degree of which it became. I thought I was watching some master ( Tom) punishing his slave boy (Clarnece) It was gross watching him beg for forgiveness.

Diane: Skank! She is probably the most deserving EVER to get the boot.

Ethan: Big hair, little muscle.

Lex: Oh man did he already look like death? What the hell is he gonna look like at the half way point?

Cop Girl: Hurling in the bushes was not a good first impression. Ask Ramona what happens....

Kim the Teach: Dump the water and don't take tomato's? I'm thinking her schooling came from some back page of a mad magazine.

Kelly: Not much air time means we have a possible final 4 or 3.

Frank: Holy crap this dude is too funny! I must be sick cause I liked him. He's bossy as hell but as a viewer he is gonna be GREAT TV!!

Tampon Girl: I think she is the first female I have ever seen who has a period fixation. She's gotta go.....

Linda: Oh brother is she a bore! That speech about respect for the natives was too much for me. It was a great time to go for a snack run!

Telescope Queen: Good job for fire seeking, but my question is when was the last time someone found a telescope in the first aid kit? What next? A water fountain behind a rock?

The Dentist: Not much air time so I'm thinking final 4 or 5.

Silas: Colby he aint! me smells an early boot when his strength is no longer needed.

Brandon: This girl is too much. She's toast very soon!

Old Stewardess: Uh can we say... TINA!

Over all... LOVE this group of players. Don't smell any wanna be stars as of yet and that first challenge was GREAT! I think I'm gonna be an addict as usual. Thats all for now

SkyRaider 1301 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SkyRaider Click to send private message to SkyRaider Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: I gotta bash :)"
Great take on the new Burn-It Bunch!

They should just be grateful that Clarence didn't eat brocolli with those beans, instead of a couple of cherries. Talk about a$s smell in the tent! Watch for Clarence to kick Massa Tom into the fire the first chance he gets. Hey, who was the first one to "notice" that Mike Skulpin had fallen into the fire? Nick.

Silas reminds me of Jethro in "Beverly Hillbillies."

Old Stew, um, I mean, uh, "flight attendant" IS a dead ringer for Tina! I thought I was having flashbacks to the Outback, especially every time that Brandon would open his mouth, I'd think: JEFF!

Brandon.."We have to get water in the next hour or two or WE'RE SO SCREWED!" While obviously eyeing the tall tribesmen standing around and wishing it were true.

Frank: Get over it, Frankie. We knew Mike Skulpin and you're no Mike.

Lex Luther thinks that tattoos, a sneer and a couple of ear rings makes him into Tommy Lee. Pam isn't sitting at home waiting for you, Old Man.

On The Rag Girl....With any luck, maybe the lions will get the hint, I mean SCENT, and gobble her dumbass up.

Handcuff Me, Please! Cop Girl's butt looked pret-T damned good when she was bent over hurkling in the bushes. She could whack me with her riot baton any old day!

Goat Man...He's missing his goats now, but Brandon will be looking good to him after he's been there another week or so.

Ethan: Take a haircut before you go to shul! Your mother must be very proud of you. Not!

northernlights 5058 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail northernlights Click to send private message to northernlights Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
>Clarence is a nasty scary ass
>food stealer. Scarfing those
>cherries and beans? WTF?

How dumb can he be? I do think that Diane was just as guilty but he sure didn’t help himself any by disposing of the can. If you have nothing to hide…

>All the blond chicks look alike
>to me. I can't
>tell them apart yet except
>for the tampon chick.

Even after watching the show twice, I still can't tell them all apart.

Goat Guy Tom: I know he is a goat farmer now, but sometime in his past I’m pretty sure he was a plumber. He was a little overboard ranting about Clarence and the beans. It was an idiotic move on Clarence’s behalf but Goat Guy needed to lighten up just a tiny bit. Tom did do a fairly accurate imitation of an elephant at the watering hole though, LOL.

Ethan: What was up with Ethan during the immunity challenge? It certainly wasn’t his head – he ate so much sand that he should be okay without food for at least a day or two.

Lex: I really didn’t think that I would like him all that much (maybe the tattoos) but he impressed me a little last night. Too soon to tell for sure.

Diane: I didn’t like her before the show started and nothing changed – the hair, the snotty smirk, and her actions during the bean hearings. I did have to laugh when she voted out “Clanence”. At least she attempted to spell it, unlike Goat Guy who just wrote C.B.

Ragtime Girl (Lindsay?): Please – like EBug said, there are ways to avoid this inconvenience – not too bright! And then to broadcast to the entire tribe that you started your period and complain about the cramps – what a crackerhead (as my nephew would say)!

Silas: Two words - Eye Candy! Haven’t seen enough of him yet to form any other opinion. Was that Silas hugging Teresa during the immunity challenge? Could this be another Colby/Tina thing happening?

Frank: I picked him as my pre-season choice to win it all based on the bios and backgrounds. After the mall comments, the 9 months in the womb comments and his general militant attitude, I think I’m out of the running. There were a few times that he reminded me of Rudy. I didn’t really like Rudy at the beginning, but I was a big Rudy fan by the end so I’m hoping Frank will go that way. Right now he’s acting more like BB.

Linda: not sure what to think about her yet either but I’m really hoping that she comes through, as she is my alternate pick.

And whoever it was that dumped out the fresh water - brilliant choice!

lt

dangerkitty 1913 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

10-12-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dangerkitty Click to send private message to dangerkitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Fun times ahead"
I am happy to report that Frank is even more annoying and hateable than I had expected!! I was living in fear that he would actually would be a great guy and I would be unable to bash him. Hurray, he is indeed a total asshole! S2 thought that Skupin was a pushy leader-wannabe?? Holy crap, Frank makes Skupin look like a pansy! "I spent nine soft months in my mother's womb, everything since then has been hard." Oh please.

Now, then, I actually had expected to like Tom the goat farmer (or "Tommy", as his buddy Clarence affectionately calls him). But has already been well documented here, that was waaaaay overboard, piling onto Clarence like that. Yes, Clarence screwed up big time, and better that everyone get it out in the open. But what the hell more did Tommy want from him? The "apologize to her and her and him and her" with the finger-pointing, jeesh. And how about that "you showed me that jiiiive handshake thing before, now you shake hands with me like a man, that jive stuff ain't my way" - ummm, let me just say that we might be confusing Tom with the Samburu, the RED on his neck is so prominent.

And Diane - she did get the boot, but not for the reason I expected. The "bossy" thing was not such a big deal, the weakness did her in, and rightly so. Here's my beef with Diane: the "postal workers pace" crack, oh please. "I guess most people aren't used to walking that fast." Honey, honey - you're on a tribe loaded with athletes. They can run rings around you. Did you happen to notice that they were loaded down with heavy, awkward supplies? What an idiot. And didn't that little observation come back to bite you, when your eyes were rolling back into your head at the end of the challenge.

And wait, there's more: ONE of you is lying about who wanted the beans opened, and neither of you 'fessed up in the voting booth. Clarence did wrong to eat, true - but I saw that little smirk on your face after you turned on him. And you waited quite awhile before you offered that little tidbit - long enough to realize that this might be your ticket to stay on, if you could put the nail into his coffin. You fooled big dumb Tom, but not the others. I think you are the liar, not Clarence.

Speaking of Tom (again) - we didn't see any pre-vote discussions. Everyone else voted Diane - was he out of that loop, or did they each decide independently, or what? Being the Lone Ranger out there ain't gonna serve ya fer long, buuuuuddy.

Looks like it's going to be a great season of bashing, friends!

dangerkitty
Goddess of Words

MakeItStop 1098 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

10-12-01, 12:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MakeItStop Click to send private message to MakeItStop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Fun times ahead"
DK, I absolutely agree with you that Diane was the liar. She did not look anyone in the eyes -- not even the camera when she was casting her vote. Clarence looked everyone in the eye -- he was telling the truth.

Oh this is bashers, so ...

Liar, Liar, pants on fire!

samiam 5976 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samiam Click to send private message to samiam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
The episode title should have been "Of Bimbos, Beans, and Buttcracks." "A Question of Trust?" HA! How about "A Question of Taste?"

Say it with me, folks: What do we want? LION MAULINGS! When do we want them? NOW!

"If you don't stand for something, you'll fall for anything."

Drive My Car 20045 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Drive%20My%20Car Click to send private message to Drive%20My%20Car Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
You guys are too funny!!!!
Killing me!!!!!
and then I get to the end of the thresd and sami???
Oh Lord, too much!

Say it with me, folks: What do we want? LION MAULINGS! When do we want them? NOW!

Yes Now NOW!!!

ItzLisa 3350 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

10-12-01, 04:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ItzLisa Click to send private message to ItzLisa Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
>Say it with me, folks: What do we want? LION MAULINGS! When do we want them? NOW!

Now, these are also some things our survivors may have to look out for in the wilderness...

PUCKGRL 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

10-12-01, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PUCKGRL Click to send private message to PUCKGRL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"

Geez, these people have NO conflict resolution skills. Tom was waaaay overboard...does he EVER drop anything? I think his harping on and on will become his biggest weakness.

Why didn't they just say, "Ok....it was NOT cool and we're pissed and we're all now agreeing that we DO NOT do this type of thing again. But you ate 1/2 can of beans....that means you ate your share for today already ---or however long that 1/2 can is worth-- you don't eat again til tomorrow."

Princess of Midol --umm...HELLO! visit your doctor before you go on a trip like this. There are things to help you with stopping the flow. It's your own dumb fault for choosing to "go with the flow" to Africa. I know for sure that I wouldn't want some lion hunting my scent for a week!

"KISSING?! There's no kissing in
hockey!"

moonbaby 17120 desperate attention whore postings

10-12-01, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail moonbaby Click to send private message to moonbaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Little ditty 'bout Clarence and Diane"
This is boomer's realm but I keep thinkin it so here ya go, it's just a coupla lines, you know the tune:

Little ditty bout Clarence & Diane
Ate the beans then they hid the can....

Mitrelleum 257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

10-13-01, 00:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Mitrelleum Click to send private message to Mitrelleum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "In defense of Ethan"
For all of you who thought Ethan was a dork for falling down, you might consider the fact that because he was at the front of the cart, the jolt that caused them to stop would send whoever was in the front flying or tumbling. Lex and Ethan were both tossed over the front of the cart in one segment. Lindsey and Kim P. were at the front of Samburur's cart(not a wise choice) and fell down several times. It would have happened to anybody.
I have to admit, if my crappy VCR had recorded anything, I would have watched Lex and Etahn flip over the cart over and over. I was like "Woah! Damn!" It was just an awkward position for him to be in.

katttywoman 160 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

10-13-01, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail katttywoman Click to send private message to katttywoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
>I must say the soccer player
>guy, yoummilicious, even with the
>most horrible hair since Greg
>Brady. I can deal
>with that.

Am I the only one here who actually LIKES Ethan's hair? Normally I would never go for a guy with big hair like that, but I think it's sexy on him!

GO ETHAN!!!!!

ivoryElephant 2257 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-13-01, 03:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ivoryElephant Click to send private message to ivoryElephant Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Observations from a Survivor party"
Well that was a great first episode.
The most surprising thing was that Lex and Kim J. dumped there water, what was that about? The reason Samburu won is because they had water and Boran didn't , Geez..

Kim J.- Strong in IC and stayed out of the line of fire, she could go a long way if she doesn't pull a maralyn. Whats up with dumping the water?

Diane- Didn't get the boot because she was a b**ch, just because she pulled a Sonja, twice!

Lex- Did he minor in psychology or what?!? I think we may see more of his interviews.

Jessie Who? She is from Florida so I am rooting for her and I think she has the potential to be a younger, Puerto Rican version of Mad Dog. Not much airtime

Tom- big bully

Kelly- The only Q is will she go far like Kelly W. or short like Kel G.

Clarence- big strong guy needs his protein, he may get weaker quickest since he is use to eating 3000 calories a day

Ethan- Nice guy and athlete,

Tina... I mean Teresa- DAM is that Tina in disguise. I bet you all $10 dollars that Teresa is the woman who backed out of Survivor 2 Because she didn't want to sky dive and Tina replaced her.

Linda- I like her, but she better not voice dogmatic style on the young'ens or she may go

Lindsey- First there was Tonya Harding, now Lindsey Richter, Why cant Portland represent the NW well?

Kim P. I like her, she seems like a flirt but it is honest and she is really a team player.

Frank- and I thought My boss at the post office was bad! This guy makes himself an outcast immediatley, he goes next!

Carl-hmmm... something about him doesn't fit in. I don't know what it is but when I saw him he looked like he was going on a fishing trip, didn't have that determined look.

Silas- He got Kim to like him but the previews show him pulling a Wigglesworth, not gonna work, these guys saw that.

Brandon- Skinny, 25, underdog strategy, HEY thats what I put on MY profile and tape along with some of what the other survivors put! I should be out there flirting with Kim P., oh, yeah, I guess they weren't looking for a 25 yr old straight guy. Oh well.
He reminds me of jeff, I see him bonding with the Women as they boot Frank, then Silas, then Carl.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •