The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-22-06, 08:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
After sizing up her tribe, a giddy and flirtatious Parvati starts using the only strategy she knows: to manipulate the men and draw them into her web.

Jonathan quickly grows frustrated with Jessica when he tired to talk strategy with her.

Nate shocks everyone, including himself, when he scores big spear fishing and brings back enough food for the entire tribe.

An unexpected twist shocks the survivors. Will newly formed alliances stay strong or will they crumble?

....tribal reshuffling perhaps?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... michel 09-22-06 1
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... Scarlett O Hara 09-22-06 2
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... xwraith27 09-22-06 3
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... emydi 09-22-06 4
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... Brownroach 09-22-06 5
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... emydi 09-22-06 6
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... Brownroach 09-23-06 7
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... VolcanicGlass 09-23-06 8
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... emydi 09-23-06 9
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... xwraith27 09-23-06 10
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... emydi 09-24-06 11
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... PepeLePew13 09-24-06 12
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... Flowerpower 09-24-06 13
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... emydi 09-24-06 14
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... xwraith27 09-24-06 15
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3... RudyRules 09-25-06 16

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
It cetrtainly sounds like a tribal switch. Besides that, what struck me first is that Nathan is really having fun out there! The wording for Parvati is more promising than last year when they talked about the girls flirting to save themselves. She does it to manipulate and catch the men in her web. She could have more success.

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-22-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
....tribal reshuffling perhaps?

Exactly! We were all expecting this to happen in this episode as Jiffy himself told us pre-season that they had to mix them up early enough to prevent too many early-game alliances to occur.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-22-06, 09:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
After sizing up her tribe, a giddy and flirtatious Parvati starts using the only strategy she knows: to manipulate the men and draw them into her web.

We've seen this in the previews: Parvati flirting with Adam. The misdirection states that 1) it's her only strategy, and 2) her strategy is to manipulate the men (plural). But then again, this is SeeBS, and men could just as easily mean Adam.

Jonathan quickly grows frustrated with Jessica when he tired to talk strategy with her.

Jonathan frustrated again with Flicka? Nutball alliance redux?

Nate shocks everyone, including himself, when he scores big spear fishing and brings back enough food for the entire tribe.

Hmm... did anyone catch if Manihiki was able to salvage Hawaiian slings from the marooning? I'm guessing this happens after the semi-merge, especially with the misdirection saying that it was enough food for the entire tribe. Bringing back food for three other people really doesn't seem all that impressive to me after Rupert.

An unexpected twist shocks the survivors. Will newly formed alliances stay strong or will they crumble?

Semi-merge. Probst says that this is a season of blindsides, so I really have no idea what to think of this.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
I was thinking last nite after the "third romance" was revealed (adam/candice billy/candice nate/parvatti) before I read the misdirection today that the frustration had nothing to do the flirting and misdirection shows that it's Jonathan frustrated with Flicka (again Shane Courtney anyone?) But with a merge to 2 tribes happening, I have no idea when this frustration occurs...odds are though that Flicka and Jon may be the only whites on one tribe...and maybe Jon realizes they have big targets on their backs bc of it....

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-22-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-06 AT 10:25 AM (EST)

Last night Candice told Adam he'd better watch his mouth, and Parvati was hanging with them. Jonathan and Flicka were the ones who wanted to work on the shelter. It makes sense that he would try to talk to Flica about strategy while they are still at Raro.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

09-22-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-22-06 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

Right, but I'm just wondering if it's later on post merge...web promo will help!!

Congrats on the Billy pick....but who knew that romance..I posted over in Bashers that in all the years I've watched this with spoiling etc. I have never been so shocked and completely caught off guard...you? other spoilers?

eta: also with an impending merge occurring does anyone from Aitu or Jiffy himself tell Candice about Billy's undying love? Candice HAD TO HAVE KNOWN this by last nite tho, if she didn't could you imagine HER REACTION???!!??

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-23-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
I was kind of hoping they wouldn't do a reshuffling yet but this blurb sounds like it.

This week would be ideal to have a triple boot. Then they could merge into two tribes next week and then have a double boot right before the merge into one tribe. It would work perfectly for a 14-episode schedule with a final 4 finale.

But they probably won't do it that way.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-23-06, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
>An unexpected twist shocks the survivors.

09-23-06, 10:59 PM (EST)
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-23-06 AT 11:13 PM (EST)

Here's them all THANKS to Survivor Phoenix

Boy Sundra and Flicka don't look like they like Cece much and Sundra is lone Hiki on red team

The tribes--as from other pics (x could there be a tribe at RC and then another tribal mix up come IC bc Jenny not Becky is with Cao Boi in water challenge?)

Red

Yul
Cao Boi
Becky

Ozzy
Cece

Jonathan
Flicka
Candice

Sundra

Blue

Brad
Jenny

JP
Cristina

Adam
Parvatti

Nate
Rebecca
Steph

09-23-06, 11:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-24-06 AT 09:13 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-24-06 AT 00:39 AM (EST)

x could there be a tribe at RC and then another tribal mix up come IC bc Jenny not Becky is with Cao Boi in water challenge?

Highly doubtful, emy. Besides, a better vidcap shows that it's not Jenny with CaoBoi in the challenge you mentioned. It's Sundra. Jenny is in the blue tribe, as explained below. Notice the cornrows in this picture:

Now let's combine these pictures with the images from the "Twisty Challenge" thread:

Above, we see Becky, Candice, Sundra, Flicka, CaoBoi, Ozzy, and Yul walking on the beach, all wearing red buffs. Cecilia and Jonathan are shown hugging each other, along with their new tribemates here:

Leaving us with: Cristina, Rebecca, Jenny, Parvati, Stephannie, Brad, Nathan, JP, and Adam to populate the blue tribe.

So, as you speculated, there are, indeed, five women and four men in each tribe.

Someone posted (forgot who, sorry) that this season can be looked at as a season of pairs. If that is so, then we can say that these pairs have been split up by this merge:

Rebecca-Sundra
Cecilia-Cristina
Ozzy-JP
Adam-Candice

*None of these pairs have explicitly stated an alliance with each other, but we can observe that they are working together most of the time as pairs.

These caps also show a lot of painted women, which may or may not be part of the merge ritual:

09-24-06, 11:06 AM (EST)
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
I didn't think so either x, thanks for clarification. I see Sundra now. I KNEW IT WAS YUL--he's my eye candy so I keep good tabs on him.

I think a woman leaves this week. Just who and what tribe...don't know yet but I'm leaning toward the Red team losing for now

The playas all seem to be on the Red/Orange team but 3 of the "buff" guys Adam Nate Jp are on the Blue team..could that win the block challenge for them...it almost looks like the sumo wrestling thing from Guat en masse.

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
I'm getting a real nagging feeling that we're being told who the next bootee is -- starting with this picture below of Cece giving a headlock to Flicka and Sundra:

... and the revelation that Cecilia is on Billy's list of MySpace friends. Cristina was the only one who gave Billy a hug when he was voted out, and we didn't see much interaction at all between Cecilia and Billy ... so it seems to me that the only way these two got to the point of being friends was to hang out together in Loser Lodge. OFG mentioned in another thread that they often send out Loser Lodge participants in groups of three, so if that's true, then Billy and Sekou would travel with the third bootee -- and it'd make sense to tie in spoilers together if Cecilia was the third person.

Cece as Billy's MySpace friend + Cece annoying Flicka/Sundra = Cece boot.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-24-06, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
Well, this is a tough one, Pepe...The preview vidcaps feature: Parvati, Adam, Jenny, Brad and Cowboy. They are ALL on the new Blue team with the exception of Cowboy. The new vidcaps feature
Cecilia, Becky, Parvati, Adam, Cowboy, Jonathan, Jenny....

Clearly the only candidates for the boot are Cowboy, Cecelia, and Jonathan from the red tribe...and clearly it looks to me as though the blue team will win that challenge with running around with the weighted sacks. If the red team goes to TC, then I think it will be Cecilia as well...I think Cowboy is the misdirection, once again, and Cecilia could have performed the weakest in the challenge, the most expendable female of the group?

The first two weeks offered no sightings of more than one challenge, will there only be one this week as well? If so, Cecilia is my EARLY boot choice....

09-24-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
I agree Pepe! That picture really bothers me...like Flicka and Sundra are saying to themselves get this crazy chic off of me!! (esp Sundra)

I think Ozzy will know he has to align with with Yul Becky and Cao Boi who will stick together which is most benef. to Cao Boi. Jon FLicka and Candice will stick together. So it's either Cece or Sundra..maybe Sundra is seen as stronger or she is smart enough to aling with either the Asians or the whites.

On the other side if the Blue team loses, I see a woman also either Jenny or Cristina with Jenny the most likely bc Cristina will be seen as stronger and JP was impressed with her shooting story.

So It's Jenny or Cece for me

09-24-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
I think we should consider this:

Jonathan quickly grows frustrated with Jessica when he tried to talk strategy with her.

IF Jonathan, Flicka, and Candice are planning to stick together, why would Jonathan even be frustrated with Flicka? I think we'll see her showing some signs of wavering against Raro. I even think that the Flicka-Cecilia-Sundra pic above is the formation of a women's alliance, for some reason. The look that Sundra and Flicka are giving is probably out of the realization that one of them is going home and that their alliance is getting broken apart (or, it could be that they're just uncomfortable rubbing oobies with Cece ). Note that Cece and Sundra are both wearing the same clothes that they wore / will wear in the challenge. We also see paint running down Sundra's cheeks, but we still have no idea when the picture was taken (Post-merge? Pre-challenge? Just before TC?).

I can definitely see Ozzy aligning himself with Yul and Becky. CaoBoi? Not so much.

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-25-06, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection, Ep 3..."
I think Jonathan getting frustrated with Flicka is misdirection. Sure, he'll be a little frustrated, probably because she doesn't agree with his ideas on what they ought to do, but the alliance won't break... yet.

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •