The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-21-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-06 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

Billy seems to be the Survivor-of-choice to leave this week. It also appears to be the consensus across the boards that it will be Nate who is banished to Exile Island this week.

Please feel free to contribute information when you have it!

Survivor Blows:
Boot: Candice

Survivor Thoughts from Iowa:
Boot: Cristina

Survivor Sucks:
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2
Boot: Billy as of 12 noon

House of Balzaccio:
Boot: Jessica aka Flicka
Exile: Nate

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm11.showMessage?topicID=1565.topic
MessHall:
Boot: Billy as of NOON

http://www.survivorfever.net/s13_predictions.html
Survivor Fever:
Boot: Billy

http://www.acmebraintrust.com/
Acme Brain Trust:
Reward: Aitutaki

True Dork Times:

Realiiity:
Boot:

Survivor Shrine:
Reward: Rarotonga

Forums:
Boot:

To check out Antithysis' column at Sucks go to http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks... CattyChat 09-21-06 1
 RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks... Scarlett O Hara 09-21-06 2
   RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks... Brownroach 09-21-06 3
       RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks... RudyRules 09-21-06 4
   RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks... Outfrontgirl 09-21-06 5
 RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks... CattyChat 09-21-06 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
That's a lot of "Survivor" sites for info, Scar, and great how you sum it all up.

So which, if any, of these sites has a good track record of predictions? Has anybody kept track of who is reliable and who is just a shot in the dark?? Just curious.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
I'll bite!

All of these sites are credible and they all attract different peeps who all want to know the same thing -- Who will be next to go? Of course we're all partial to Blows or we wouldn't be here. But certainly, SurvivorSucks, TrueDorkTimes and SurvivorFever are all top notch and I know that Acme Brain Trust seeks out the best and the brightest from all of these sites to discuss the weekly debate over who will win RC, IC, be exiled and be the Boot each week.

The fact of the matter is, we have a LOT of survivors to choose from and very little spoiling information to go on. Therefore, we must make the best of the information that CBS provides us each week in the form of Press Releases, Web promos and VidCaps aka TV commercials. And this week, it's anyone's guess!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-21-06, 03:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
SurvivorSucks, TrueDorkTimes and SurvivorFever are all top notch and I know that Acme Brain Trust seeks out the best and the brightest from all of these sites

I don't know about that Survivor Thoughts from Iowa dude, though. He's always seemed kind of shady to me.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
LOL
REAL shady!

"A man's soul can be judged by the way he treats his dog."
- Charles Doran
Rudy's Place

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
LAST EDITED ON 09-21-06 AT 06:36 PM (EST)

Well put, Scarlett!
Another way to sort out the sites is some are collective like Blows and others individual. On our collective sites the spoilers vote and whichever gets most votes is the pick (Sucks, Blows, ACME, MESS). Love these sites but all can be hit and miss especially if there's a bandwagon or should I say sheepwagon or lemming conveyance running that week ...

I don't pay any attention to the collective picks; that's just numbers which include people who aren't even paying attention. I look at the individual arguments that seem persuasive, and what way the majority of those are going.

TDT and Corvis at Survivor Thoughts are going on their own analysis. Corvis pioneered Confessional Analysis. TDT is doubtless getting the most sourced tips, and I'm not sure who makes the picks at Fever ... funny I don't know that. House of Balzaccio is a small group that has Sera, right? Sometimes he knows things, always he is cryptic. Haven't been to SurvivorShrine and don't hang out at Realiiity ... can't be a member everywhere!

This week was a crapshoot, quite fun! Votes were scattered so widely that a lot of players got a vote ... except on Puka Puka.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-21-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Ep. 2 - "Across the Board Picks""
Thanks for the info, everyone. I must say, I'm shocked that the previews this week actually pretty much told us who was getting booted. I thought for sure EPMB was trying to fool us with all the "throw the challenge" previews. Damn him!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •