The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Spidey 6259 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-13-06, 08:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Spidey Click to send private message to Spidey Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
Hey guys. Long time no see!

I am back with my first ever reality-tv contestant connection. A fried of mine, a 50-something hippie who lives on the top of a mountain outside of Blacksburg used to work with Anh-tuan. She isn't in touch with him now, so I think this is all I have, but it might help determine how far he goes. Perhaps an aid to the PTTE players?

She said he is a really sweet guy, a charmer, kinda wacky (no? really?), but more than a touch on the lazy side. He was fired from their mutual place of employment for being "unreliable" - not showing up, not finishing assignments, etc.

I'm guessing how long he lasts will depend on just how sweet and charming he is versus how lazy and wacky he is.

Take it for what it's worth.

Enjoy the season!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tua... Bravehart 09-13-06 1
 RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tua... Brownroach 09-13-06 2
 RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tua... Flowerpower 09-13-06 3
   RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tua... Brownroach 09-13-06 4
       my first reality connection too kiki_k 09-14-06 5
 RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tua... Ahtumbreez 09-15-06 6
 RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tua... Goblin 09-17-06 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-13-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
Thanks for the tip Spidey...we'll see...seems like the this tribe has a strong team.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 05:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
Thanks for the info, Spidey. Probst seemed to think he would be annoying:

“The only thing about Cao is, he’s a lot. He just kind of invades your space a little. He wants to tell you something. If I had to guess, would be gone early”

We know that Cao Boi's going to cure Brad's headache through acupressure in Ep 1. I guess that should stand him in good stead for a little bit.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 05:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
Thanks for the info, Spidey, and nice to see you! It will be interesting to see how the Asian-American Tribe unfolds...if Cowboy gets rid of a "wicked" headache for Brad, that could ingratiate him to the men, which could place the women in the minority in that tribe on the chopping block first. Becky strikes me as an "alpha-female"...

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
I predict Cao Boi will be the first of the Puka Pukas to get booted, acupressure skills notwithstanding.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-14-06, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "my first reality connection too"
I'm also back after a long absence to tell you all that I've met Cao Boi -- I actually had my nails done by him when I was visiting friends at Virginia Tech about a year ago -- he was working at a nail salon in the Christiansburg/Blacksburg WalMart. He is sweet and definately wacky -- literally, he talked NON-STOP and not only did the manicure take twice as long as it should have because of his talking, I actually got tired listening to him. But, I do have to say it was the best manicure I ever had. Also, his wife works at the shop and she is really young --like maybe 21? So, I think brownroach is right -- the first time his tribe goes to tribal council, he is going home, no matter how good of an accupuncturist he is. He's entertaining, but tiring at the same time. Take it for what its worth.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-15-06, 00:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
Spidey! You've been missed.

Goblin 24 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-17-06, 11:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Goblin Click to send private message to Goblin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Spoiler - of sorts - on Anh-tuan"
Ah! I've been looking for somewhere to post this. I too, after all these years of watching survivor, finally know someone! Jonathan Penner - I knew him almost 20 years ago in NYC. We did some off-off broadway shows together. He was much thinner then. He was not athletic at all then - I don't know if that's changed. He was a nice guy and a good actor. What I remember about him (aside from the fact that he is a very good kisser - we had a love scene together -sorry I digress) Anyway, he could really get on people's nerves. He did tend to be a bit obnoxious at times. A real know it all with a compulsion to always try to sau something clever or funny about everything. I can't imagine him being a follower at all, and given the opportunity will have to put his two cents into everything. So, for what it's worth, there it is.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •