The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-06, 06:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
This thread is for volunteers to prepare our official State of the Spoiling (SOTS) posts for Survivor: Cook Islands.

For those of you who are new to the site....

Each week, we publish a thread that tries to consolidate and refocus all of the spoiling for the week. The goal of the thread is primarily to inform - it is a summary of the spoiling, not merely an index of the active posts in spoilers. Its goal is to encourage focused discussion of the theories that have surfaced each week, and to allow casual readers of the forum to "catch up" on the spoiling activity that has taken place in this forum (and elsewhere, as needed).

We are looking for volunteers to put together this thread on a week-by-week basis. Each SOTS is a one-week commitment, and here's what it entails:

1) Make an attempt to read all of the active (ie: unlocked) threads in Spoilers between Thursday Night (after the show airs) and Tuesday Night (actually... only five days).

2) Assemble a summary, including links back to the original posts, of the various spoiling theories, to be posted sometime Tuesday evening or Wednesday no later than noon.

We've found that this can be a rather time-consuming task... it
typically takes between an hour to three hours to summarize and link everything in Spoilers, but it may take you more or less time, depending on how organized you are (and on how many graphics you want to create).

Some people prefer the minimal, text-based look. This is much quicker.
Others prefer the vidcap look or even the SOTS as novella.

But the most important thing is to prepare the SOTS each week, no matter what style you prefer. It's not a competition; it's a spoiling aid.

sleeeve (we miss you, wherever you are!) claimed that he had found that the best approach is to take notes throughout the week as you read the forum, so that when it's time to post the SOTS, you already have an outline of what's been happening in Spoilers for a week.

Brownroach (a veteran SOTS writer and spoiler) suggested that the bookmark feature (link is at the top left of the forum thread) is invaluable in preparing the SOTS. You can start bookmarking the threads that you know you'll want to use well in advance, and make notes in the comments box as to what specifically is there that you want to refer to in the SOTS.

If you're not familiar with SOTS, you may want to review some previous examples before volunteering for this task. Links to all of the SOTS from the previous several seasons can be found by copying and pasting this link into your browser to visit our news archives:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/index/articles/newssection.php?x=||5 (which is also the "Spoiler News" link under "News and Summaries" on the left menu on this page.)

If you are interested in volunteering to take on SOTS for a week, please reply to this thread, and indicate any dates that you are not available. Since we do not know the exact dates for some of the episodes, nor do we know the finale date, nor do we know how many episodes there are, some of these episode dates may change... we'll have to play this by ear. (Look at Survivor: Guatemala (S11), where I left out an episode that we had to pick up at the end! Oops.)

This thread will remain open until we fill the SOTS list (whenever that may be!). Thanks, and have fun.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... michel 08-31-06 1
   What is midseason? emydi 09-29-06 23
       RE: What is midseason? Scarlett O Hara 09-30-06 24
           RE: What is midseason? KObrien_fan 09-30-06 25
       That is midseason michel 09-30-06 26
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... Scarlett O Hara 09-04-06 2
   RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... AyaK 09-13-06 9
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... Brownroach 09-06-06 3
   Premiere is yours AyaK 09-10-06 4
       RE: Premiere is yours Brownroach 09-11-06 5
           RE: Premiere is yours AyaK 09-11-06 6
               RE: Premiere is yours Brownroach 09-11-06 7
                   Ack! Brownroach 09-13-06 8
   RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... Scarlett O Hara 09-13-06 11
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... Flowerpower 09-13-06 10
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... strid333 09-14-06 12
 Episodes 2, 3 and 4? AyaK 09-15-06 13
   RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4? Flowerpower 09-15-06 14
   RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4? Scarlett O Hara 09-15-06 15
   RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4? strid333 09-16-06 16
       RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4? Flowerpower 09-16-06 18
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... emydi 09-16-06 17
   RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... Brownroach 09-18-06 19
       RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... emydi 09-18-06 20
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... emydi 09-26-06 21
   RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... Scarlett O Hara 09-28-06 22
   RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... kircon 10-01-06 27
 Bump emydi 10-09-06 28
   RE: Bump PepeLePew13 10-10-06 29
       RE: Bump emydi 10-10-06 30
           THANKS X! emydi 10-11-06 31
               Ep. 8 SOTS Wallflower66 10-12-06 32
               RE: THANKS X! PepeLePew13 10-12-06 33
                   RE: THANKS X! emydi 10-12-06 34
 RECRAP is Ep 7 emydi 10-20-06 35
   ACK! PepeLePew13 10-24-06 36
       RE: ACK! emydi 10-24-06 38
           RE: ACK! PepeLePew13 10-24-06 40
   I'm up for another michel 10-24-06 37
       RE: I'm up for another emydi 10-24-06 39
           RE: I'm up for another michel 10-24-06 41
           RE: I'm up for another Flowerpower 10-24-06 42
               RE: I'm up for another emydi 10-26-06 43
                   RE: I'm up for another emydi 11-10-06 46
                       RE: I'm up for another emydi 11-12-06 47
                           I'm There michel 11-12-06 48
                               RE: I'm There emydi 11-12-06 49
 RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... xwraith27 11-06-06 44
   RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State... Flowerpower 11-07-06 45

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 08:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 08:02 PM (EST)

It was fun doing one last season. I'd like to do 1 in mid-season.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

09-29-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "What is midseason?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-29-06 AT 03:20 PM (EST)

We have strid333 doing Ep 4 October 5 and I'm doing Ep 5 October 12

Scar "volunteered" Guppy and I will force him to do one but I want him to get settled back from his trip.

Michel, are you able to do Ep 6 October 19?

If Guppy is able to do Ep 7 October 26 then we will need to get more recruits OFG? Pepe?anyone else that hasn't done one yet?

If not then we will have to start asking for double duty.

fyi I told Webby I would help out Ayak on the schedule

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-30-06, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: What is midseason?"
fyi I told Webby I would help out Ayak on the schedule

Before you know it e, you'll have a little blue man ...

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

09-30-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: What is midseason?"
Before you know it e, you'll have a little blue man ...

Are you saying that Emy is pregnant?!?

09-30-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "That is midseason"
Episode 6 would be fine and if I pass approval then, I'd be ready for a late one if need be.

A blue woman with a whip could be interesting!

09-04-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
I'll volunteer to do one -- how about mid to late season, please?

Scarlett

09-13-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
In an emergency -- like no one else signing up -- are you willing to do week 2?

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
I'll do the SOTS for the premiere if nobody else wants it. I don't know if I can commit to any later episodes.

Blowin' the blues away, courtesy of tribephyl

09-10-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
4. "Premiere is yours"
One SOTS would be great, Brownroach. I'd love it if you did the premiere.

09-11-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Premiere is yours"
Cool, I'm on it.

Do we still get the SOTS graphics sent by email, or how does that work now?

09-11-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Premiere is yours"
Actually, I don't think Icey's had the time to do a new graphic for a few seasons now. We've just been using the standardized SOTS graphic:

09-11-06, 12:09 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Premiere is yours"
Got it, thanks, AyaK.

09-13-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
8. "Ack!"
I was hoping to get this done last night but a "situation" arose. Will have it posted before lunch today.

09-13-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
...in a pinch ... I'm your girl. Just let me know.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

09-13-06, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
Sure, count me in, I was holding out in hopes of some newbies jumping on board to do one or two!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-14-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
I would love to do an SOTS!

Three is the perfect number.

09-15-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
13. "Episodes 2, 3 and 4?"
We have three volunteers who appear to be willing to do the next three SOTS: Scarlett, FP and strid333. Which of you would like to do which episode? Scarlett, are you willing to do Ep. 2? FP, perhaps Ep. 3? strid, perhaps F4?

FWIW, it appears to me from Jeff's comments that the merge into two tribes will take place in Ep. 3 -- one episode later than in Exile Island. The rationale, according to Jeff, is that you want to switch the tribes before they ossify into unbreakable alliances, but you want to leave enough time for some alliances to form that will revive at the merge.

In Exile Island, there wasn't enough time as four tribes for any of the alliances to reappear when the two tribes merged. Jeff said they'd take a little longer this time -- which I presume means an extra episode, but I've been wrong before.

09-15-06, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4?"
Thanks for the info, Ayak! I would be happy to do episode #3, although I know that strid likes the number 3, so if he/she wants #3 badly, I would be happy to trade #4 with him/her. Let me know strid if you want ep 3 or not!

Thanks, Ayak

fp

09-15-06, 11:06 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4?"
I'll do Ep. 2.

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-16-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4?"
I can do whatever. Episode 4 sounds fine.

Three is the perfect number.

09-16-06, 10:42 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Episodes 2, 3 and 4?"
Okay, I will happily take episode number 3....

09-16-06, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
As long as you don't mind if i just stick to vidcap analysis etc. and no sourced spoilers (maybe someone like BR, etc. can reply to my SOTS and add anything of that nature that's applicable for the week. I'm trying to avoid those spoilers this time, I can do one just on editing and vidcap. I like merge time but if you need me to do an earlier ep. Ayak I can.

Let me know

09-18-06, 10:38 AM (EST)
19. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
I think for outside spoilers about contestants, the SOTS can just link to TDT's page, because he usually stays on top of those. That way people can check them out if they want to, or avoid them if they prefer.

09-18-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
ok...and I know if there's something else out there that people need to know, you'll post it!!

let me know Ayak October is better I can do the next one that isn't assigned

09-26-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
LAST EDITED ON 10-01-06 AT 07:52 PM (EST)

Well Ayak is busy IRL so I wanted to bump this to get some more people to commit to do a SOTS

ETA more weeks

Ep 1 BR Great Job!
Ep 2 Scar Great Job!
Ep 3 FP Great Job!
EP 4 strid3 Week of October 5
Ep5 emy Week of October 12
Ep6 michel Week of October 19
Ep7 ??? Week of October 26
Ep8 ??? Week of November 2
Ep9 ??? Week of November 9
Ep10 kircon Week of November 16
Ep11 ???? Week of November 23
Ep12 ???? Week of November 30
Ep 13??? Week of December 7
EP 14 ??? Finale Friday December 8 for Dec 10 finale
Not sure when the finale is this year...

Guppy will do one when he is back in form from his vacation!!
So there are 6 spots open. Can anyone commit to one?

come on who else? You know you want to do one all the cooooool kids are doing it

Am I going to have to get the mistress involved here? cause I'll do it...

09-28-06, 06:55 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
Since Kingfish is off on a tour of Spain, I'll be so kind as to sign HIM up for an SOTS. After all, he did such a bang-up job last year!

Also, maybe S. Blows would like to get his feet wet with another one. And if that doesn't work, I guess we can all draw straws for the remaining SOTS.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings

10-01-06, 02:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
>Am I going to have to get the mistress involved here?
>cause I'll do it...
*bright light shinning in my eyes*

"Say yu'l do it. I will stop torturing you if you only take a week. Just one week. You know you want to."

Alright! Alright! Just turn off the light.

I will do week 10 SOTS!

*big breath*

I'm sure you all understand the methods that Mistress Emydi employs. You better sign up before she finds you!!!!

"repeat after me: You know you want to do one all the cooooool kids are doing it. You know you want tooo dooo one....."

10-09-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
28. "Bump"
I have the SOTS this week, and michel the next...

Can anyone do the SOTS for Ep 7 Oct 26th ep? Anyone?

PepeLePew13 26134 desperate attention whore postings

10-10-06, 12:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Bump"
*raising paw*

If we're stuck for it, I'd be glad to step in and help out with the SOTS for Oct 26th.

A Tribe siggie
"Tsk, tsk. Pepe's messing with the newbies again." Spidey, 3/30/05

10-10-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Bump"
LAST EDITED ON 10-10-06 AT 03:17 PM (EST)

Yes I am!! Thanks Pepe

I am working on this week's!

Ep7 Pepe Week of October 26
Ep8 ??? Week of November 2
Ep9 ??? Week of November 9
EP 14 ??? Finale Friday December 8 for Dec 10 finale
Not sure when the finale is this year...

We have 6 openings

10-11-06, 10:31 AM (EST)
31. "THANKS X!"
LAST EDITED ON 10-13-06 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 10-12-06 AT 01:42 PM (EST)

Slowly but surely!

THANKS WALLFLOWER!!

Ep7 Pepe Week of October 26
Ep8 Babs!! Week of November 2
Ep9 xwraith Week of November 9
EP 14 ??? Week of December 14
Ep 15 ??? Finale December 17 Sun. SOTS to go up Fri 12/15

Thanks to KoalaChick for letting us know the finale is on 12/17!

Does anyone want to do double duty for Eps 11-15?? Please don't make me do all these myself!

Wallflower66 2446 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

10-12-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wallflower66 Click to send private message to Wallflower66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Ep. 8 SOTS"
I'm a SOTS virgin, but WTH, I'll do it!

10-12-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PepeLePew13 Click to send private message to PepeLePew13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: THANKS X!"

>Ep8 Babs!! Week of November 2

Uhh, wha? Who? What? Babs is what my wife goes by in real life...

A Tribe siggie

10-12-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
34. "RE: THANKS X!"
wallflower was nicknamed babushka last season by tribey...I just call her babs!

10-20-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
35. "RECRAP is Ep 7"
LAST EDITED ON 10-20-06 AT 11:19 AM (EST)

I've kept all the SOTS writers the same and have asked Pepe, a Maple Leaf fan has agreed to do Ep 11 (and also a fun Ep SOTS!!)

Ep7 Pepe RECRAP Week of October 26 FUN SOTS
Ep8 Babs Week of November 2
Ep11 Pepe Week of November 23 US Thanksgiving
Ep12 CattyChat Week of November 30
EP 14 ??? Week of December 14
Ep 15 ??? Finale December 17 Sun. SOTS to go up Fri 12/15

Only 3 SOTS writers needed ...oh where oh where has my little guppy gone?

Anyone else that would like to join this cooool group. Catty recently succumbed to my coercion charm, who else?!?

ANY VET SOTS WRITER WANT TO TACKLE THE FINALE? Could the Wonder Twins co-write the finale SOTS? By Friday Dec 15 right after Dec 14 show?

10-24-06, 08:26 AM (EST)
36. "ACK!"
Emy, emy, emy...

Do you realize what you've done?!? You've lumped me in with those horrible, horrible Maple Leafs. As a Canadiens fan, how can you hurt me like that? *sob*

Looking forward to the SOTS later on, and oh yes, you'll get a small lil feature in it.

A Tribe siggie

10-24-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
38. "RE: ACK!"
SORRY!!

You are only a HAB not a ML!! You Canucks are way too confusing...wait there's no more Canucks, right?!!

And now with the new news you get the MERGE ep with Ep 11 during the week of US THanksgiving

10-24-06, 12:25 PM (EST)
40. "RE: ACK!"
Heh... the Vancouver team's known as the Canucks.

A Tribe siggie

10-24-06, 08:46 AM (EST)
37. "I'm up for another"
Emy: You can count on me if you need to. I'll let anyone go ahead and write one if they want but if the schedule's still not filled up, pencil me in!

10-24-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
39. "RE: I'm up for another"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-06 AT 02:18 PM (EST)

michel take your pick of Ep 13 14 15 however, 15 is the finale and you need to have it up by Friday Dec 15

Ep7 Pepe RECRAP Week of October 26 FUN SOTS Pepe gets his revenge on me!! ACK!

Ep8 Babs Week of November 2

Ep10 kircon Week of November 16 DOUBLE BOOT EPISODE

Ep11 Pepe Week of November 23 US Thanksgiving MERGE

Ep12 CattyChat Week of November 30

EP 14 michel part deux Week of December 14

Ep 15 Wonder twin powers ACTIVATE--Scar/FP the sequel!! Finale December 17 Sun. SOTS to go up Fri 12/15

Ok who wants lucky Ep 13 Week of December 7--Could it be the FAMILY VISIT?

10-24-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
41. "RE: I'm up for another"
I'll do episode #14 "Survivor Week" unless someone else comes along.

10-24-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
42. "RE: I'm up for another"
LAST EDITED ON 10-24-06 AT 01:25 PM (EST)

Okay, okay, the 'wonder twins' will bow to your beck and call! I will volunteer our collective services for the finale, episode 15! (To go up on Friday, right after the Ep 14, Thursday Episode)...

10-26-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
43. "RE: I'm up for another"
LAST EDITED ON 10-29-06 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Ok Kircon needs to switch tothe week of Dec 7 Ep 12 So we have opening for Ep 9 WEEK OF DOUBLE BOOT EP BEFORE THE MERGE ON THANKSGIVING..anyone? OR do I get to do it bc of all my flapping about "early" merge ? I'll take it for now...but if anyone wants it let me know!!

Ep7 Babs Week of November 2

Ep8 xwraith Week of November 9

Ep9 emy Week of November 16 DOUBLE BOOT EPISODE

Ep10 Pepe Week of November 23 US Thanksgiving MERGE

Ep11 CattyChat Week of November 30

Ep 12 Kircon Week of December 7

EP 13 michel part deux Week of December 14

Ep 14 Wonder twin powers ACTIVATE--Scar/FP the sequel!! Finale December 17 Sun. SOTS to go up Fri 12/15 YOU TWO ARE TOO COOL FOR SCHOOL!!

11-10-06, 04:25 PM (EST)
46. "RE: I'm up for another"
After the great work by SOTS newbie DAWS...anyone new (or old) that hasn't done one want to do the SOTS for this week 9 or week 13 SOTS??

If not, me and michel are on board

11-12-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
47. "RE: I'm up for another"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-06 AT 12:02 PM (EST)

Thank you michel and CattyChat

Here is the new schedule:

Ep9 michel Week of November 16 DOUBLE BOOT

Ep10 Pepe Week of November 23 US Thanksgiving MERGE

Ep11 Emy Week of November 30

Ep 12 Kircon Week of December 7

EP 13 CattyChat Week of December 14

Ep 14 Scar/FP Finale December 17 Sun. SOTS to go up Fri 12/15

11-12-06, 04:47 PM (EST)
48. "I'm There"
LAST EDITED ON 11-12-06 AT 05:18 PM (EST)

I'll do this week's episode.

11-12-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
49. "RE: I'm There"
LAST EDITED ON 11-13-06 AT 12:00 PM (EST)

Thanks michel and CattyChat! I owe you both a big one

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

11-06-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
Hi guys! SOTS this week will be a couple of hours late... I'll prolly be able to post it Tuesday midnight to Wednesday morning because of timezone differences.

Thanks!

xwraith

11-07-06, 06:38 AM (EST)
45. "RE: Survivor: Cook Islands -- State of the Spoiling sign-up list"
No problem, Xwraith! It just needs to get out on Tuesday to Wednesday. I have often posted on Wednesday! Hey, you will be quite missed around here...hope you drop in with a shout out from time to time!

Fp

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •