The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-09-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
Posting this a teensy bit early, as I'm headed out the door in about a half hour and won't be back in town til tomorrow night. Enjoy!

The Rules

1. Please put the name of your choice for this week's bootees IN THE SUBJECT HEADING! This is really easy. Just erase the bit where it says "Re: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!" and replace with your vote, i.e., Aras. This makes it easier to tally votes quickly and accurately. Oh, and btw... nicknames are tougher to tally unless they're REALLY obvious without actually reading your vote.

2. Reply ONLY to this post! Curves on women are good. Curves on vote threads are bad. The first part bears repeating: I like curves on women. Y'know, I'm not sure if I've been clear enough about this. Curves on women are really great things. Y'know what else is good? A nice MLT. Mutton, lettuce, and tomato with just a little bit of mayonnaise. Mmmmm.

EXCEPTION TO RULE 2! VOTE CHANGES!

If it just so happens that you wanna change your vote for whatever reason, REPLY TO YOUR ORIGINAL POST! Your new post heading should read "VOTE CHANGE: Cirie (or Whoever)". That said, there is not an exception to the fact that curves on women are good.

3. THIS IS NOT A DISCUSSION THREAD! DO NOT TREAT IT AS SUCH! There are plenty of places on the Spoilers Forum to debate the merits of people's arguments. Let's keep it out of here, please.

4. No sig pics! It was suggested that because this can be such a long thread, sig pics make it really hard to load for folks with dial-up connections. So show some respect to your slower brethren (and sistren). And really, if I can refrain from flashing the greens at 100 posters, surely you can refrain just this once from extolling IceCat's animated glory, no?

5. Have fun. That's an order.

8. I forget what eight is for.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Cirie emydi 05-09-06 1
 Cirie Suvivornut82 05-09-06 2
 Cirie redbeard103152 05-09-06 3
 Cirie Brownroach 05-09-06 4
 Aras Sunny_Bunny 05-09-06 5
 Cirie Sonicbluebird 05-09-06 6
 Cirie Owlster 05-09-06 7
 Cirie PenMike 05-09-06 8
 Cirie strid333 05-09-06 9
 Cirie survivorscott 05-09-06 10
 Cirie Estee 05-09-06 11
 Cirie vince3 05-09-06 12
 Cirie xwraith27 05-09-06 13
 Cirie whoami 05-09-06 14
 Cirie dabo 05-10-06 15
 Cirie mommamia 05-10-06 16
 RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time ... heidib13 05-10-06 17
 Cirie AyaK 05-10-06 18
 Cirie Dene 05-10-06 19
 Cirie JuniorTheorist 05-10-06 20
 CIRIE mll1717 05-10-06 21
 Cirie michel 05-10-06 22
 Cirie Q 05-10-06 23
 Cirie Bravehart 05-10-06 24
 Cirie kircon 05-10-06 25
 Cirie Karchita 05-10-06 26
 Cirie Myrla21 05-10-06 27
 Cirie greg2557 05-10-06 28
 Cirie tinybubs 05-10-06 29
 HEY CIRIE... Round Robin 05-11-06 30
 Taking a penalty! tribephyl 05-11-06 31
 CIRIE coolbluepig 05-11-06 32
 Cerie kingfish 05-11-06 33
 Cirie Max Headroom 05-11-06 34
 Cirie. MDSkinner 05-11-06 35
 Cirie Scarlett O Hara 05-11-06 36
 Vote Tally # 1 Brownroach 05-11-06 37
 Terry Oscirus 05-11-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Cirie"
loses to danielle in fire challenge tie breaker

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-09-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Cirie"
Than Danielle

final two: Terry & Aras

Aras wins

redbeard103152 466 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

05-09-06, 01:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail redbeard103152 Click to send private message to redbeard103152 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Cirie"
She has grown from being considered as one of the first boots to one whom no one would want to sit across in the final two.Her story is over. One of the best UTR players has met her end. Sopmetimes social skill can carry you far in this game.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Cirie"
LAST EDITED ON 05-10-06 AT 04:00 PM (EST)

Seems pretty obvious what's going to happen. Terry makes Danielle an offer while they are on EI: he will give her the HII when he wins the next IC if she promises to vote with him to get Aras out. Then when he wins the F3 IC he will vote out Cirie and take Danielle to F2.

Sounds pretty good to Danielle, so she accepts.

The snag is that Terry doesn't win immunity, Aras does. Oops. Terry can't part with the HII now. With Aras unavailable to be booted, Terry shifts his vote over to Cirie, as Danielle is still the best foil for Terry at F2.

Danielle also has to vote for Cirie -- even if they wanted to, neither she nor Cirie can afford to vote for Terry. Cirie votes for Danielle, and Aras does likewise.

ChillOne's 2-2 tie vote; fire challenge; Cirie exits.

Sunny_Bunny 5597 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 02:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sunny_Bunny Click to send private message to Sunny_Bunny Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Aras"
LAST EDITED ON 05-09-06 AT 02:37 PM (EST)

SherpaDave,

Did you do a Freudian Slip with the "i.e., Aras?" i.e. is the common (and common legal) Latin for id est - that is. e.g. is the short for Latin ergo something - for example.

(BTW, this is Ra_8secs, using 'bun's login, since I was banned for supporting -- in an inappropriate manner -- her lame summary a couple years ago.) We wrote (mostly her, I added a few lines and was copy editor) a rockingly mysterious summary for the episode when Courtney went into the mist!

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-09-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Cirie"
The leaves are calling

Owlster 49 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-09-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Owlster Click to send private message to Owlster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Cirie"
I hate to see you go. You're one of my favorite players of all time.

PenMike 95 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PenMike Click to send private message to PenMike Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Cirie"
You have done extremely well to get this far, obviously skill and endurance is secondary to guile and flying under the radar............

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

05-09-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Cirie"
Yep

survivorscott 2191 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

05-09-06, 05:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail survivorscott Click to send private message to survivorscott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Cirie"
i can't beleive Tom cruise allowed her to use the name first

Come in a stranger,leave a little stranger

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Cirie"
But at least she's not afraid of purple rocks.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Cirie"
Sherps, I can't believe you forgot to mention that the person afraid of leaves was still alive in the game.

But, not no more. She'll go down in flames (via tiebreaker challenge)

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-09-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Cirie"
Giggles her way out of tribal council

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings

05-09-06, 09:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "Cirie"
This is your time and game plan. Get rid of the best F2 person???

dabo 26942 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 01:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail dabo Click to send private message to dabo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Cirie"
Tough choice with Terry and Aras both immune; who's going to do better at the runoff challenge, the clueless one or the lazy one? Toss of the coin, I'll give it to the lazy one, bye-bye clueless one.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Cirie"
I hate having to write her name.

heidib13 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail heidib13 Click to send private message to heidib13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SurvivorBlows Tribe, It's Time to Vote!"
cirie

AyaK 10426 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 12:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "Cirie"
Yes, I know that each of the "to-the-end" spoilers hasn't been worth the electrons that it's written with at times this year. But this time, I have to go with it. Tie vote -- and Cirie's out on the tiebreaker.

Dene 33 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 12:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dene Click to send private message to Dene Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Cirie"
Your game plan came a little too late.

JuniorTheorist 77 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JuniorTheorist Click to send private message to JuniorTheorist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Cirie"
I'm thinking this will be a really dramatic final four. I guess with the fire challenge, the purple rock is out. That's too bad; ultimately it woulda worked this season with the HII in play.

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "CIRIE"
Such a shame, hate to see her go. She is too funny!!!
Would have loved to see her win it all.........

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 12:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "Cirie"
She's not in F3 (!)

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "Cirie"
That blows though. I like her a lot, but after taking some control of the game and ousting Courtney and Shane instead of Danielle like they wanted to do, she will go down to Danielle instead. Poetic justice, possibly.

Goodbye dear Cirie, you have pulled off one of the biggest turn arounds in Survivor history, since Rudy.

Bravehart 264 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-10-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bravehart Click to send private message to Bravehart Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "Cirie"
Her fire starting ability was mentioned during the family visit when she mentioned her and her husband never go camping, never start fires...

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-10-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Cirie "
What's in your wallet? Leaves!!!

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-10-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Cirie"
She won my respect with her social engineering, but her total lack of ablilty in the physical and survival aspects of the game is really what does her in. She doesn't have a chance at winning immunity or a firebuilding face off and everyone else who is still left does.

Myrla21 30 desperate attention whore postings

05-10-06, 06:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Myrla21 Click to send private message to Myrla21 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Cirie"
Cirie

greg2557 166 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-10-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greg2557 Click to send private message to greg2557 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Cirie"
So long.

tinybubs 547 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-10-06, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tinybubs Click to send private message to tinybubs Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Cirie"

Shame to see her go, one of my favorite all time survivors. She did a great job getting as far as she did.

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 03:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "HEY CIRIE..."
...it's time for you to go!

AAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!!

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 04:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Taking a penalty!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 04:49 AM (EST)

Go Cirie!!Go Cirie!!Go Cirie!!Go Cirie!!

Any other protesters?

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

05-11-06, 07:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "CIRIE"
Too bad she leaves, i hope she would make F3... i hoped its TERRY this time but since he has the HII at his BACK POCKET he'll be safe...

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Cerie"
And I join in the protest! All the leaves and crabs also join in.

Max Headroom 10069 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 09:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Max%20Headroom Click to send private message to Max%20Headroom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Cirie"
Looks like there will be more giggling at Loser Lodge after tonight's episode.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-11-06, 12:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "Cirie."
Sadly

Scarlett O Hara 3439 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

05-11-06, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to send private message to Scarlett%20O%20Hara Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "Cirie"
So long to the couch potato!

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Vote Tally # 1 "
Cirie 35
Aras 1

Not that we needed a tally, but I wanted an excuse to mention here that some folks at Sucks are speculating that tonight's Ep may end in a cliffhanger at the tie vote, with no one leaving. The fire-starting challenge opens the finale episode and Cirie leaves then.

It's a possibility, I think...

Oscirus 1596 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-11-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Oscirus Click to send private message to Oscirus Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Terry"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 02:25 PM (EST)

They steal his idol then vote him out.

Unlock | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •