The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-05-06, 02:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
1. A FinalFour celebration gets ugly when one survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.

2. Sparks fly between two survivors and accusations and insults leave everyone on edge in one of the most intense Reward Challenges yet.

3. To put his new Final Two strategy into place, Terry needs to win one more Individual Immunity Challenge. Can he win his sixth straight immunity?

4. The survivors know that the next TribalCouncil will be the last time the HiddenImmuntiy can be played. How will this effect their strategy?

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... Outfrontgirl 05-05-06 1
   RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... Flowerpower 05-05-06 2
       RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... Bebo 05-05-06 3
           RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... PhillyBrat 05-05-06 4
       RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... Outfrontgirl 05-05-06 12
 RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... Brownroach 05-05-06 5
   Danielle vs Cirie Suvivornut82 05-05-06 6
   RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... mll1717 05-05-06 7
       RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... Brownroach 05-05-06 8
 RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call ... Velcrohead 05-05-06 9
   Question.... Suvivornut82 05-05-06 10
       RE: Question.... Brownroach 05-05-06 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 04:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
Should be an interesting week. I don't know what to think right now.

1. A FinalFour celebration gets ugly when one survivor blows up and quickly divides the camp.

I suppose this is Cirie and Terry as shown in preview? Cirie gets sick of Terry's arrogance? Divides the camp - sounds like this may be a trigger for Terry and Danielle joining forces. We just heard Danielle say how tight she thinks she and Cirie are, so not sure what about this argument might change that.

2. Sparks fly between two survivors and accusations and insults leave everyone on edge in one of the most intense Reward Challenges yet.

If this is all about the RC, this should be Terry and Aras.

3. To put his new Final Two strategy into place, Terry needs to win one more Individual Immunity Challenge. Can he win his sixth straight immunity?

Maybe ... his strategy must be to give Danielle the HII in exchange for a F2 promise (F2 pact shown in preview).

4. The survivors know that the next TribalCouncil will be the last time the HiddenImmuntiy can be played. How will this effect their strategy?

Will we finally hear the Jeff quote about how the HII makes things too hard? It sure hasn't been high profile since Sally left.

Strategy depends of course on whether Terry wins regular immunity.

1) If he doesn't win immunity, he keeps the idol and doesn't give it to Danielle. As we've seen, he doesn't gamble when he can be safe. I'm not sure if anyone would vote against Terry as those votes will be null. I don't see how the vote turns into a tiebreaker between Cirie and Danielle unless Aras is immune, and if Terry loses it's a decent bet Aras dethrones him. Presumably Danielle and Terry vote against Cirie and Aras has figured out that Danielle isn't with him any more so Cirie/Aras vote Danielle and the HII never gets played.

2) If Terry wins immunity and gives the idol to Danielle the tiebreaker between her and Cirie can't materialize. I think it's most likely a good spoiler as we've seen Aras and Danielle weren't confused last time. Pretty hard to confuse two women competing in fire-starting with Aras vs. Cirie.

I'm guessing then that Terry is dethroned and Aras wins immunity, finally. We would have expected Terry to go after Danielle at the end of this last episode, but this time he and Danielle have a pact and he's mad at Cirie.

The streak in which no one Terry has voted against has gone home since he voted out his buddy Dan -- finally ends. If Cirie loses because of fire-starting, how ironic. Although she couldn't build a fire when she got there, I would think she's better than Danielle by now, but Cirie is just not fast. Danielle is focused.

So, to sum up, I think that Terry does not win immunity but neither does he have to play the HII because Aras and Cirie want to put their votes on Danielle rather than letting Terry and Danielle control the boot--which would be Cirie. If they vote for Danielle, Cirie has a shot with the tiebreaker. She loses.

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 05:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
Lately I've been a bit busy and perhaps not as focused on the boards, BUT, I just don't know OFG...since Danielle ended up being exiled last night, that lends a little more to CO's spoilers, imo...perhaps Terry's winning streak is undisturbed at this point. Who has said that he uses it soon? TDT? Wickchix? Can't recall. I'm leaning toward Terry winning the IC and immunity again. And remember, when Terry said that he would vote for Danielle with Shane, and then he voted for Aras anyway, makes me wonder if his vote will still go to Aras....unless, as you spec, Aras does indeed win the immunity??? Just don't know...

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 06:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 07:35 AM (EST)

I don't see how the Danielle-Cirie tie could come to pass without Aras having immunity. Terry had voted for Aras every time. And with a F2 pact with Danielle, he would certainly try to convince her that they needed Cirie as their third since she is less of a threat to win the final IC than Aras.

ETA: Cirie is not going to let the hidden II be played, since she knows she would be the one going home if Aras has immunity. Since Terry wouldn't be able to vote for Aras (the one time it would actually matter), he would definitely want to break up the Cirie-Aras alliance, since he knows each would take the other to the F2. Even if Cirie doesn't know about the Terry-Danielle F2 pact, she's too crafty of a player not to figure out that Terry would rather take his chances with Danielle instead of her, since he knows he has no chance of swaying her.

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
I would think that Aras FINALLY wins immunity.

Someone posted on the vid cap thread that it appears that Terry and Danielle are on EI. (Which would give them time to "bond".)
Maybe Aras choosing Cirie as a partner for the reward challenge (over Danielle) makes her realize exactly that she is in third place.

However If Aras does win immunity, and everyone knows Terry has the idol.. It would make sence that Danielle and Cirie are the two that will be getting votes. Terry needs SOMEONE on his side. (Although everyone that does agree with him ends up getting the boot... hmmm) So he is willing to TIE with Danielle then let both Cirie and Aras head to the final three.

IF Aras doesn't have the immunity idol, that would really mess everything else up wouldn't it? Terry gets II, Gives the HII to Dani, Aras should go no matter what (Unless he and them two vote out Cirie which is a possability but unlikely.) If Dani wins II Terry has HII and once again we are at the same spot as before. If Cirie wins Immunity, they would have to vote for Aras. And it would THEN be the showdown between Aras and Danielle..

So what happens? Who knows. lol all this thinking on a friday. ;)

I say Aras gets the II, the girls tie. And Cirie looses the tie breaker. (Or purple rock, or Hidden Immunity Idoled.)

Bratz

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
Flowerpower, you're so right (have missed you!) -- and I did learn my lesson last time and am not trying to buck CO's F4 spoiler. I'm going with it. It says Cirie and Danielle have a tiebreaker.

Re "using it soon" - TDT said he heard that way back around the merge, and it didn't happen. Wickchix said there was only one immunity idol and the pilot finds it. Nothing about using it. I don't think Chill had a spoiler about the idol.

Chill One has said that the "something like" seven straight immunity challenges may not all be ICs, may be RC's too. When CO made his first post, that was when five were left in the game. He never posted after that any news of Terry specifically winning F4 or F3, but did post he thought Terry was F2 based on his challenge dominance. Later he posted he had heard Terry is F2 with Aras. I've also read that CBS put out disinformation, which is probably why we have two different F2 spoilers.

So far Terry has won 5 straight IC's and RC's in Ep9, 11, and 12, and possibly Ep 13 as well. He only lost RC at F9 and F7. He could rack up 9 challenge wins even if he loses F4 IC, so I believe he has won quite enough challenges to satisfy the CO spoiler when you add to that his immunity idol.

Try and try as we may no one has come up with a scenario where Terry holds both immunities and the vote results in a tiebreaker between the two women. There is just no way Aras isn't Terry's target unless Aras is immune. Cirie - she is a threat to win but easy to beat at F3. Danielle wants to knock out Aras.

Now the promo shows us that Terry is going to make a pact with Danielle. Per his usual offer of the HII, he agrees to let her have it if he wins immunity. If he did win IC and keep his pact, the vote would be Aras vs. Cirie (Aras 3-1). So another reason to think Terry can't win the IC.

Therefore the only way CO's F4 spoiler of a Cirie-Danielle tiebreaker can materialize is if Aras wins immunity or Terry wins IC, has a brain fart, breaks his pact, and hands the HII to Aras--saying, may the best man win at F3. ???

Nah, not going to happen but it would make entertaining TV.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 10:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"

I think Terry must lose immunity this week as well. It's the only way to explain the tie vote.

And last night, Terry implied that he might not even try to win the next immunity because he can get to F3 without it. It will be ironic when Terry realizes he *does* need to win it to implement his new F2 plan, and then he fails to.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Danielle vs Cirie"
Danielle is going to want to get rid of Cirie because by doing so...she can talk either Terry or Aras into taking her to the final two so that she can win 1 million with out having to worry about Cirie tricking them into taking her.

Cirie is going to want to get rid of Danielle because by doing so...she can talk Terry or Aras into taking her to the final two so that she can win 1 million with out having to worry about Danielle changing the game play up for her.

when it comes to tribal :

Terry will be the one to deside this time who stays/ who goes.

Terry is going to be stupid because Cirie is likely to get voted off and then Danielle and Aras are going to Vote Terry off with Danielle or Aras winning the 1 million dollars.
bad move terry

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

05-05-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
Terry, if I remember correctly, actually said he doesn't even have to show up at the next immunity. As soon as I heard it, a red flag went up. When there was all that talk about strategy between Terry and his wife, did any of this come up? I mean having to or not having to win the next immunity.

05-05-06, 12:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
I think Terry was just being theoretical for the purpose of that interview. Yeah, he can skate by the next IC and he's in F3 regardless. We all know Terry likes to brag. He had probably already figured out (I hope) that winning it could ensure that he gets beyond the F3.

But the fact that they *showed* him saying that could have been meant to point up hubris before a downfall, imo.

Velcrohead 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Velcrohead Click to send private message to Velcrohead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS-Misdirection Ep 13: Call the Whamulence!"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 03:26 PM (EST)

Should Terry win IC, Aras is toast--he would simply give the HII to either Cerie or Danielle. And that's assuming there'll even be a split vote. Either way, there will be no fire-starting challenge.

Of course, the spoilers indicate Aras as F2, so the only outcome that forces a tie-breaker is if he himself wins immunity and votes for Danielle along with Cerie. Actually, if you think about it, it's entirely in Aras' best interests to do so since it would prevent the possibility of alienating Cerie in a jury vote. It's a message to say he's got her back and that he's going to give her the chance to stay in the game; could be critical in the final reckoning. For Cerie, this is as good as it can get if Aras wins IC.

Suvivornut82 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

05-05-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Suvivornut82 Click to send private message to Suvivornut82 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Question...."
why would anyone want to vote Cirie out yet??.... she is weak
I think they should take her to the final three and then cut her loose.

If i was Danielle, Cirie and Terry... I would be trying to get Aras out of the game.

If Aras wins Immunity and Terry uses his hidden Immunity idol I would then try to get Danielle out of the game.

05-05-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Question...."
Danielle is a better F2 opponent for Terry than Cirie is. If Aras can't be voted out because he has immunity, it's better for Terry to vote against Cirie (and he has a pact with Danielle anyway, but even without that it would be a better choice).

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •