The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-28-06, 12:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I think it's about time for this thread to get some good discussion going before the finale.

Ok C1 thinks its the tall guy (aras) and the fighter pilot(terry)

Wickchix thinks its a man and a woman tall guy (Aras) and Danielle

Based on editing, I think Wickchix's F2 is going to happen but it could be Terry if he wins 7 in a row...

I don't think Cirie or Shane have any chance as they will go out 4 and 5 respectively.

Ok so based on what we've seen and read so far, who votes for whom??

TERRY V. ARAS C1 F2

Austin: Terry DEF
Sally: Terry DEF
Bruce: Aras Maybe (but he could respect Terry's play)
Right now, I'd say 50-50
Courtney:Terry .no love to the sisters and Aras I'd say 80-20
Shane: Aras DEF(he hates capt America)
Cirie: Aras DEF (she loves her some Aras)
Danielle:Aras DEF

ARAS WINS

DANIELLE V. ARAS WCHIX F2

Austin: Danielle based on EI stay hilite 70-30
Sally: Aras DEF no love lost in Bayonetta
Bruce: Danielle, per BR 80-20
Courtney: Aras --she feels more betrayed by her sister 70-30
Shane: Aras DEF...no love here see vote in Ep 11
Cirie: Aras DEF(she loves her some Aras)
Terry: Aras (for being so strong, but who knows what they argue about in ep 12) 60-40

ARAS WINS

In either scenario, I see Aras winning 4-3 or 5-2. Now don't ask me what these nutjobs will say on the jury!!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 04-28-06 1
   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? emydi 04-28-06 3
       RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 04-28-06 4
       RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? kiki_k 04-28-06 5
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Estee 04-28-06 2
 Not sure about Shane alwaysintruble1 04-28-06 6
   RE: Not sure about Shane drich61 05-01-06 13
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? samboohoo 04-29-06 7
   cirie's vote? littletown 04-29-06 8
       RE: cirie's vote? lm1203 04-30-06 9
       RE: cirie's vote? Bebo 04-30-06 10
           RE: cirie's vote? fallingtogether 04-30-06 11
               RE: cirie's vote? Karchita 05-01-06 14
                   RE: cirie's vote? Brownroach 05-02-06 15
                       RE: cirie's vote? Karchita 05-02-06 16
   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? txnstud22 05-01-06 12
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? halfpintlemon 05-03-06 17
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Bebo 05-04-06 18
   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? emydi 05-04-06 19
   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Karchita 05-05-06 20
       RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? SherpaDave 05-05-06 21
           RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Bebo 05-05-06 22
               RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? mimo 05-05-06 23
                   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Bebo 05-05-06 25
                       RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 05-05-06 26
                           RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Velcrohead 05-05-06 27
                               RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 05-05-06 29
                                   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? emydi 05-05-06 30
                                       RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 05-05-06 31
               RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 05-05-06 24
                   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? emydi 05-05-06 28
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? heidib13 05-06-06 32
   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? emydi 05-07-06 33
 Shane's TV Guide Online Interview Bebo 05-11-06 34
   RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Intervi... RudyRules 05-11-06 35
       RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Intervi... Brownroach 05-11-06 36
           RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Intervi... emydi 05-11-06 38
       RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Intervi... Elaine0 05-12-06 41
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brighttail 05-11-06 37
 Courtney's tongue Brownroach 05-12-06 39
   RE: Courtney's tongue emydi 05-12-06 45
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Flowerpower 05-12-06 40
   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Chooch 05-12-06 42
       RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? emydi 05-12-06 44
           RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 05-12-06 46
               RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? MDSkinner 05-12-06 47
                   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Brownroach 05-12-06 48
   RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? knuckles487 05-12-06 43
 Confirmed Final 2? bebekid 05-12-06 49
 RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES? Outfrontgirl 05-14-06 50

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Ok C1 thinks its the tall guy (aras) and the fighter pilot(terry)

Wickchix thinks its a man and a woman tall guy (Aras) and Danielle

Based on editing, I think Wickchix's F2 is going to happen but it could be Terry if he wins 7 in a row...

Just want to point out, emy, that the betting spoiler makes it virtually certain that Danielle is one of the final 2.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

04-28-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
You're right

If it's Danielle v. Terry (i don't think it is but for completeness)

Austin: Terry Def
Sally: Terry Def
Bruce: Terry 50/50 Toss up but I think he goes on how strong Terry played
Courtney: Terry
Shane: Danielle
Cirie: Danielle
Aras: Danielle

In this scenario Bruce decides, and isn't this proper bc he would have won it but for his bowel

04-28-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I didn't mean that you should consider this option. But for completeness's sake, fine.

In an Aras/Danielle F2 Terry might vote for Danielle. Sally has suggested that Terry has sour-grapes tendencies. If Aras knocks Terry out of the game Terry may think, "well, you're not gonna get the prize either, pal."

Then again, there is this supposed bickering between Terry and Danielle that we have yet to see...

kiki_k 1444 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-28-06, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kiki_k Click to send private message to kiki_k Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
LAST EDITED ON 04-28-06 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

>You're right
>
>If it's Danielle v. Terry (i
>don't think it is but
>for completeness)
>
>Austin: Terry Def
>Sally: Terry Def
>Bruce: Terry 50/50 Toss
>up but I think he
>goes on how strong Terry
>played
>Courtney: Terry
>Shane: Danielle
>Cirie: Danielle
>Aras: Danielle
>
>In this scenario Bruce decides, and
>isn't this proper bc he
>would have won it but
>for his bowel

OR:

Austin: Terry
Sally: Terry
Bruce: Danielle
Courtney: Terry (feud with Danielle)
Shane: Terry (remember the quote where Terry said he would have to "keep going to the bank" with the ICs and Shane answered "If you do that, I'll drive you to the bank?" -- I think that may indicate that Shane throws the swing vote to Terry -- plus, he has always hated Danielle, and he will be doubled pissed at Casaya for bamboozeling him).
Cirie: Danielle
Shane: Danielle

Terry wins

Estee 57126 desperate attention whore postings

04-28-06, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Shane: Votes for whoever his Blackberry tells him to.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-28-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Not sure about Shane"

While I'm sure he doesn't like Terry, Shane has been shown to be kind of emotional, and takes things pretty personal.

If Shane is sent home this week without Terry using the HII, that means that his alliance partners (Aras and Cirie) will have to have bailed on him. Since we all know how well he reacts to being surprised, I think that he's going to be pretty upset about this and it will affect his voting.

Aras has been shown to be Shane's closest alliance partner so far, and after Aras dumps him, I don't see Shane voting for Aras in either scenario.

TERRY V. ARAS C1 F2

Austin: Terry DEF
Sally: Terry DEF
Bruce: Aras Maybe (but he could respect Terry's play)
- Terry was his original tribe mate and he'll respect Terry making it after the odds being against him.
Courtney:Terry .no love to the sisters and Aras I'd say 80-20
- I thnik this would be a Terry out of spite
Cirie: Aras DEF (she loves her some Aras)
Danielle:Aras DEF

Terry wins 4-3

DANIELLE V. ARAS WCHIX F2

Austin: Danielle based on EI stay hilite 70-30
Sally: Aras DEF no love lost in Bayonetta
Bruce: Danielle, per BR 80-20
Courtney: Aras --she feels more betrayed by her sister 70-30
Shane: Aras DEF...no love here see vote in Ep 11
- They both double crossed him, but he had a pact with Aras, I think this is a Danielle vote
Cirie: Aras DEF(she loves her some Aras)
Terry: Aras (for being so strong, but who knows what they argue about in ep 12) 60-40

If Terry comes in second for the F3 IC, he may very well be upset that he wasn't picked to be in the F2, and might hold it against whoever does win and vote the other.

Aras still probably wins, but its a much closer vote, IMO.

But then again, I might be wrong and just like to disagree with Emy

drich61 558 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-01-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drich61 Click to send private message to drich61 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Not sure about Shane"
If Shane is sent home this week without Terry using the HII, that means that his alliance partners (Aras and Cirie) will have to have bailed on him.

Shane can be sent home without Aras voting him out.

Shane and Aras both vote for Danielle
Danielle and Cirie both vote Shane
Of course Terry votes Aras

We then have a tie were Terry would have to vote for either Shane or Danielle, Shane goes home.

samboohoo 17173 desperate attention whore postings

04-29-06, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I would think if Terry gets to the Final 2, he has a real good shot:

Austin: Terry
Sally: Terry
Bruce: Terry - based on pecking order challenge and respect for Terry's game.
Courtney: Terry out of spite

That's all he needs. He could also have Shane's vote depending on what happens. Shane has really never liked Danielle, Cirie didn't take him on the food reward, and he wasn't included in the plan to oust Courtney.

We didn't hear anything about "breaking the car curse," but we did near Terry indicate that his wife said, "at least bring a car home." Wouldn't it be nice if he brought her the car and the million.

It's Arkie Love

littletown 85 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-29-06, 11:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail littletown Click to send private message to littletown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "cirie's vote?"
everyone seems to think cirie votes against terry if he is in the final 2, but my thinking is that if at final 4 danielle and aras both vote against her and terry votes with her she might be a little miffed at danielle and aras and give terry her vote.

lm1203 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-30-06, 02:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lm1203 Click to send private message to lm1203 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: cirie's vote?"
cirie's vote should be interesting.

after the last episode i got the feeling that we are supposed to see cirie connected with danielle in terms of game play. remember when danielle capitalized on all kinds of crazy voting strategies to get bobby voted out? it's almost as if cirie "learned" from danielle, at least in terms of what we are given in the editing, and i think this could indicate a danielle vote in the final 2 from cirie.

i also think danielle stands a much better chance than we might think given that evey time she has voted for someone they have been the one voted off, which no one else in this season can claim.

she could also gain the respect of the jury if she wins a fire-building challenge to stay in the game, even though it would be against cirie.

watch out for danielle!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 10:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: cirie's vote?"
I'm not sure that Cirie would vote for Danielle to win the million. During the last episode, Cirie's confessional about Danielle had a bit of contempt in it. She showed no respect for Danielle as a player, seeing her as one who's easily swayed. I think Cirie would be more willing to vote for someone who, in her mind, actually tried to play the game.

fallingtogether 85 desperate attention whore postings

04-30-06, 11:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fallingtogether Click to send private message to fallingtogether Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: cirie's vote?"
I second that, Bebo. I was going to mention the same thing. Plus, if it is Aras and Danielle as the F2, then I think Cirie would give her vote to Aras because I think she has a much tighter bond with Aras. We've been shown their connection, much more than the connection between Danielle and Cirie.

Karchita 4483 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-01-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: cirie's vote?"
I think if it were Danielle v. Aras, Cirie would vote for Aras, but if it were Danielle v. Terry, Cirie would most likely vote for Danielle.

Of all the remaining ex-Casayans, Cirie is the only one who hasn't warmed up to him at all. OK, maybe the others haven't exactly warmed up, but Courtney agreed to align with him, Aras and Shane both respect his challenge performances, and Danielle also respects his competitiveness and agreed to aling with him, although only to double cross him later. She seemed to bond with him a bit when they went away on the last reward.

Cirie remains very distrustful of Terry. Someone who is so bad at the challenges herself might not realize just how hard it is to dominate like Terry has. I don't think she'd vote for him, and even if she doesn't like Danielle all that much, her Casayan loyalty would come through.

05-02-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
15. "RE: cirie's vote?"
I think if it were Danielle v. Aras, Cirie would vote for Aras

It may depend on what happens at F4. If C1's forced tie between Cirie and Danielle occurs and Cirie loses the tiebreaker, and Aras was the one voting with Danielle, Cirie may hold it against Aras that he didn't change his vote to save her, when she saved his butt at least once.

05-02-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Karchita Click to send private message to Karchita Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: cirie's vote?"
I suppose Cirie could go either way for any combination of Aras, Danielle and Terry. If she felt betrayed by Aras, she could vote against him. She hasn't been too petty about other things (has she?) except for expressing some resentment when she hadn't gone on a reward, but you never know. I think predicting jury votes is very difficult. There is so much that we don't see about sub-alliances and friendships that definitely play into the votes at the end. And some people mellow out and forgive in Loser Lodge and some let the resentment build up and we have no idea if any change of heart has taken place.

txnstud22 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-01-06, 02:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail txnstud22 Click to send private message to txnstud22 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Oh lord if Terry wins this thing I will quit watching!

I really don't think he has a shot if this tribe is smart; they've stuck togather this far they KNEW that eventually they would have to eat their own so if they can seperate fact from emotion Aras will get all the votes except for the 2.

I think Terry has played a great physical game and a TERRIBLE mental and personal one. He is REALLY not thinking about the fact that the people he is antagonizing are the same people whose votes he has to get in the end to win this game.

He is definately not a Danni (aka someone from a different tribe who played a great personal game and ended up winning despite being the minority).

So my vote is for Aras...although that sucker never answers my email on myspace! (i will assume its because he is popular)

halfpintlemon 91 desperate attention whore postings

05-03-06, 10:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail halfpintlemon Click to send private message to halfpintlemon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Why is everyone so sure that Sally would vote for Terry if in a Danielle v. Terry final 2?

She didn't seem to be too fond of him on Survivor Live if I remember right...

05-04-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Very interesting confessional from Cirie during tonight's episode that explained how Danielle can win this game, as Cirie explained why Danielle is a threat:
- Thinks Courtney would vote for Danielle over Cirie or Aras, out of friendshio.
- Talked about how Bruce was crazy about Danielle, so she'd get his vote.
- Commented on Danielle's chance to bond with Austin at Exile Island.

That's three votes right there, and it only takes four to win. Does the preview showing Danielle's willingness to ally with Terry reveal the fourth - and winning - vote? Given how many times Terry has written Aras's name down every single time to try and vote him out, it would make sense that Terry wouldn't vote for Aras the one and only time that Aras would want him to. And now there's Shane, who would definitely hold the lies against Cirie and Aras.

Aras pointed out at TC that while Terry was dominating the challenge part of the game, he wasn't doing well in the social aspect of getting people to vote for you at the end. Aras's statement could end up applying to himself as well, since he's burning lots of bridges with his Casaya tribemates as he's voting them off.

05-04-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
19. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
but did you see Courtney's face when Jiffy asked Danielle if she could be trusted...she mouthed no and stuck out her tongue not in a cute manner...I think Courtney is most hurt by Danielle. She really likes Shane too and they will probably talk about vote..if there is any chance they can

Also, I really do think Cirie was planning on voting for Danielle but then Shane yapped about being the best F2 goat and that scared Cirie

I agree about Terry's vote if it's Aras v. Danielle...esp. bc after tonite it appears that it's Danielle and Terry vs. Cirie and Aras that causes the F4 tie btw D and C

So if it's Aras-Danielle f2 as I think it will be

Austin: Danielle
Sally: Aras
Bruce: Danielle
Courtney: Aras
Shane: Aras? 55-45 Who will he blame I think Danielle but I think his vote decides it now
Cirie: Aras
Terry: Danielle

05-05-06, 02:18 AM (EST)
20. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
"Given how many times Terry has written Aras's name down every single time to try and vote him out, it would make sense that Terry wouldn't vote for Aras the one and only time that Aras would want him to."

The problem with this is that Terry isn't voting against Aras because he dislikes him but because he fears and respects him. He sees Aras as his biggest threat as leader and in challenges. There has been trash talking but guys don't bother to do that if they don't fear each other. Aras got a bit personal when he didn't get to visit with his mommy, but Terry was clinical about it; he just wanted to exploit the weakness Aras revealed.

If Terry fears Aras as a competitor, it's due to respect. That could mean he feels Aras deserves to win over someone that Terry doesn't respect as a competitor. If Danielle can patch things up with Terry, I would give her much better odds.

SherpaDave 8326 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 03:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SherpaDave Click to send private message to SherpaDave Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I agree with this. I absolutely think that Terry, more than anyone else potentially on the jury, would vote based on who he thought played the best game moreso than based on who he personally liked or disliked.

05-05-06, 07:00 AM (EST)
22. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I hope you're both right, since I would much prefer an Aras victory than a Danielle.

But to keep playing devil's advocate, Terry's comments after the family challenge discussion show that he thinks Aras has a lot to learn. And given how rough the next challenge gets between the two of them (as shown in the previews), there could be some animosity built there.

Then there's the pact with Danielle. If the spoilers are correct and there's a Danielle-Cirie tie, then Danielle shows Terry that she's willing to put herself on the line to be in an F2 pact with him. Plus, she would be the only Casaya willing to make an alliance with him, which I believe would be a criteria he'd use to evaluate how the others played the game. He'd give weight to her willingness to take a risk to work with him vs. coasting along with the majority alliance.

mimo 563 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mimo Click to send private message to mimo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Maybe this is just wishful thinking (since I would like Aras to win), but I think that Terry would be more likely to vote for a guy (as the winner) than vote for a woman. He's been shown consistently (well at least in my opinion) to not respect his female teammates--voting almost all of them off in his original tribe. And then there was the comment by his wife last night indicating that all the women would be voted off next. I guess it all depends on how the next TCs play out, but if the final 2 are Danielle & Aras, I think it would go like this:

Austin: Danielle (b/c of the EI exp.)
Bruce: Danielle (she was always commenting on how people needed to respect him more)

Courtney: Aras (she would be more hurt by Danielle's betrayal, especially since she was voting Aras out after all)
Cerie: Aras (I'm assuming a final 4 tie in which Aras supports her, so no negative feeling there to disrupt their bond)
Sally: Aras (given negative comments about Danielle--but maybe Austin changes her mind??)
Terry: Aras (as per the above--of course if he's bitter about not making it to F2, he might support his "last ally", but I'm not seeing it)

Shane for me is a toss-up. He would be most upset at Aras for voting him off (since he considered him a friend), but I don't know if he'd be willing to grant Danielle the million...

05-05-06, 10:33 AM (EST)
25. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I don't think Shane's a toss-up - I think the only chance that Aras and Cirie have of getting his vote is if they are the final 2 and he has no choice but to vote for one of them. They lied to him twice about their votes. The first one could have been forgiven, had it indeed been a protective move as they claimed. But to vote him out in the next round? Nope, negates their argument. Plus, we got the "I have never lied" comment during TC, and we've been hit over the head with him keeping his word to people (not voting against Bob, agonizing over his pledge on his son's life), so I think the editors want to make sure we realize that the lies would be a big deal to him.

But Danielle? He can't blame her for voting for him. She couldn't vote for Terry, and she didn't have an alliance with Shane (he voted for her, after all), so what choice did she have? Her vote wasn't a betrayal. Aras and Cirie's votes were a betrayal.

05-05-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
26. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-06 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

But all during the game he thought that Danielle was a lazy, whiny biotch who just stuffed her face and did nothing. She gets everything from Daddy back home. He doesn't have any respect for her at all.

In his post-boot clips on the Insider he doesn't sound particularly pissed at Aras or Cirie. He doesn't even mention that he asked them to tell him if he was going and they didn't. He admits he took the bait and is just proud that he left with his (that word) "integrity."

Velcrohead 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Velcrohead Click to send private message to Velcrohead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I tend to agree, BR. Shane may be loopy but he's been consistent with his feelings towards indivdiuals, especially Danielle and Courtney, both of whom have always been at the bottom of his likeability list. And he has made it abundantly clear, most of all with Danielle, time and again.

True, you could make a case for him dismissing Cerie, taking a swipe at her previously, "I've put Cerie my back, all 300lbs of her," but with Aras he's unlikely to begrudge him the million based simply on being complicit in voting him out; any hurt he may feel from the betrayal is exceeded by his overwhelming dislike for Danielle. Besides, Shane does appear to have issues with women, in general.

05-05-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
29. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
And I don't think Shane is going to act particularly loony during the jury questions. After he has a couple of meals and 10 or 15 packs of cigarettes he'll feel mellow.

If things go how I think at F4 and F3, Aras should get votes from Shane, Courtney and Cirie. Danielle I expect to get votes from Austin, Bruce and Terry.

Sally is the one I don't have a fix on. I don't think she was close to either Danielle or Aras, and I don't remember her particularly badmouthing or praising either of them (but correct me if I'm wrong.) She might relate to Danielle's situation more because if Sally had continued in the game she might have had to make the same kinds of decisions that Danielle had to. Or she might respect Aras more if he's the one to finally get Terry out of the game.

05-05-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
30. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
BR, I remember after Sallysox was voted out she had nothing good to say about Danielle...she even said it in a confessional (i think in her last show)...I don't think she has overwhelming love for Aras, but I think it will be a vote Against Danielle. Also, she likes strong competitors and if Terry isn't there, Aras is next best thing for her

I agree with your other votes see my post 28 below

05-05-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
31. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
This is the only thing I could find, from Sally's Insider clips after she was voted off. She really didn't say anything pointed in the other interviews.

"Danielle - I have a really hard time at this point imagining ever giving a million dollars to Danielle, just because I feel like...I don't know, like she's a lucky little girl who got in a good tribe and hasn't had to do much. Kind of the princess of the group..."

"Aras, I don't know. He is either a really good player, or he's the most frustrating player, because he just acts like he doesn't care. He's just like, 'Whatever's gonna happen is gonna happen, and I can't control it.' That just drives me batty, because I'm like care about it, it's a big deal. You're still in this game to do something about it. Be passionate about it, and he's like, 'I'm just gonna go meditate.' I don't know if that's really his personality or if he's just kind of playing that up, like he doesn't care. But to me, I'm not gonna give you the million dollars because you feel like the universe put you here and you don't care the whole time. That's gonna drive me crazy, because I care about a million dollars."

05-05-06, 10:27 AM (EST)
24. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
Then there's the pact with Danielle. If the spoilers are correct and there's a Danielle-Cirie tie, then Danielle shows Terry that she's willing to put herself on the line to be in an F2 pact with him. Plus, she would be the only Casaya willing to make an alliance with him, which I believe would be a criteria he'd use to evaluate how the others played the game. He'd give weight to her willingness to take a risk to work with him vs. coasting along with the majority alliance.

This is exactly why I'm convinced Danielle will get Terry's vote at F2.

Terry has minimal respect for Aras, imo; he thinks Aras is a two-bit Terry-wannabe who can't cut it. If Aras takes Terry out of the game, Terry will get back at him in the jury vote.

05-05-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
28. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I agree about Terry and from what you said up above and just how I think Shane is a pretty good guy, I think he votes for Aras so I think it's an Aras win 4-3 with Bruce Terry and Austin (all ment) voting for Danielle and the woman and? Shane voting for Aras...

And Terry def. loses the reg IC next week...imo...ie hubris of tanking the IC and that's the only way the tie happens and I'm convinced after Danielle went to EI last nite that it occurs and it only does if Aras has reg. IC

heidib13 5 desperate attention whore postings

05-06-06, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail heidib13 Click to send private message to heidib13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
i am going with terry and danielle and nowm terry has a chance to win with bruce being the swing vote

05-07-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
33. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I think if it's Terry v Danielle then Terry wins it (same breakdown if Aras v. Terry)

Shane was very complimentary of Terry in his Survivor Live interview and not so much for Aras and Danielle. He called Aras the golden boy and himself the alcoholic dysfunctional father...He said he respected Terry esp. bc he was all alone and said to everyone's face "You're stuck with me, you're not getting rid of me" and he was right (well to F3 anyway after that...he has to win the F3 challenge)

I think the only votes Danielle or Aras get against Terry are each other's and Cirie's. Bruce really respected Terry and Courtney was hurt and Shane see above

So 5-2

So if he wins F3 IC, Terry would win it

05-11-06, 11:24 AM (EST)
34. "Shane's TV Guide Online Interview"
Key pieces of interview (with bold added by me):

TVGuide.com: Your supposed allies, Cirie and Aras, really stabbed you in the back — and then twisted the knife for added effect, didn't they?

Shane: Cirie, definitely. Aras... tries not to be responsible for his behavior, which is a big reason he's probably not looked upon as an adult yet. I think that bothers him in a big way.

TVGuide.com: Was the relationship between you, Aras and Cirie portrayed accurately on television?

Shane: We all together, and then I put all my eggs in Cirie's basket and said, "Cirie, we're going to take out Aras at the four," and she went and told Aras. Cirie gravitated toward him because he was very nurturing and understanding. I definitely will never speak to her, but I can absolutely appreciate how she .

TVGuide.com: As this season's fifth jury member, are there any specific interactions or conversations, positive or negative, that you'll take with you to Sunday's selection of the sole Survivor?

Shane: It obviously comes down to who's there. If it's Terry and Danielle, neither of them stabbed me in the back. If it's Aras and Cirie... I'd rather cut my head off than vote for one of them.

TVGuide.com: Have you thought about your final questioning?

Shane: I've definitely thought about my questioning, and you should all tune in, because what happens when I get my shot at them will be quite interesting.

TVGuide.com: Are you going to be the male Sue Hawk, by refusing to offer the contestants so much as a drink of water if they were stranded in the desert?

Shane: Sue's was fun, but it was far too emotional to be taken seriously. Mine is pretty articulate, and it's hard for them to get out of it, so they just have to suck it up and take it. What I do when it's time for the final two Survivors to answer to me is very barbaric, because there's nothing worse than using the truth to hurt someone. There's no way out of the truth. I can't imagine that's going to be too much fun for either of them.

http://www.tvguide.com/News/Insider (Sorry the link isn't going directly to Shane's article - it's acting wonky when I try to do the whole link.)

RudyRules 8360 desperate attention whore postings

05-11-06, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail RudyRules Click to send private message to RudyRules Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Interview"
Thanks for that info. Bebo,
I think that pretty much cements Shane's vote against Aras in any event.

"Government doesn't solve problems, it subsidizes them."- Ronald Reagan
Rudy's Place

05-11-06, 12:08 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Interview"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 12:09 PM (EST)

Aras... tries not to be responsible for his behavior, which is a big reason he's probably not looked upon as an adult yet. I think that bothers him in a big way.

This is also interesting. How many people on the jury see Aras as somewhat immature, I wonder.

05-11-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Interview"
Ok so with this little nugget of info:

Aras v. Danielle

Austin-Danielle
Sally-Aras
Bruce-Danielle
Courtney-Aras
Shane-Danielle
Cirie-Aras
Terry-Danielle

Ok so it's a 4-3 Danielle win (all males vote for her). The editing imho does not bear this out.

So if Aras does win (based on my view of editing) I have to think about which male might vote Aras???

Austin or Terry are only options imo with Terry giving Aras the "respect vote". If Austin's and Danielle's EI visit had not been so hilited about the bond and then Cirie actually confirming that in a Confessional last ep., I would have Austin def. in Aras' camp...

hmmmm maybe Danielle does win...something in my gut (lex ) tells me its Aras though..

I can't wait to hear what Shane and Terry (if he's on jury) have to say to D and A, A esp.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-12-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Shane's TV Guide Online Interview"
Not sure if this was mentioned, but in Shane's online chat with Jenna and Dalton? he said Aras was a young guy trying to prove he's a man. It didn't sound like he convinced Shane.

But during TC last night didn't it seem like Shane's dirty looks were directed to Danielle? It could just be crafty editing.

Brighttail 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-11-06, 01:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brighttail Click to send private message to Brighttail Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-11-06 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

Hey all long time lucker, haven't posted in many years but I couldn't help but do it now.

First off Brown and VS I love your posts

Anyway here is my take. I think that MB is setting Terry up either as the "biggest fall of a hero" or "the greatest survivor ever".

For me MB ultimate show would be a person who from merge beats all the odds by winning all the Immunity Challenges, makes it to the final two and wins it with a jury stacked against him 5 to 2. What better ending could MB want out of a season? Prior to this Kelly and Colby won 5 in a row but no one ever has won 7 or even 8.

There has been a new thread around saying that Terry wins the Immunity in the F4 and GIVES it to Aras. At first I couldn't see this but as I posted on another forum, I remembered the remark made by Terry where he said, "To be the best you have to beat the best." Him giving the II to Aras and making a deal with him to get to the final 2, would be a good move if Aras could convince him he wouldn't betray him because I think there is very little chance Danielle could beat both Terry and Aras in the F3 IC. By doing this Terry could also go to the jury saying that he overcame all the odds and chose Aras because he was the one who played the game the best. Terry does admire Aras as a threat and at this point in the game I could see him wanting to be up against the person he feels is most deserving.

All this being said, I think if Terry doesn't make it to the F2, it will have been a disappointing finish because I do not believe Danielle is deserving in any way and Aras would only be deserving if he finally takes doesn Terry in the F3 IC.

If it is Terry V Aras I think the final votes go this way.

Austin -- Terry
Sally -- Terry
Bruce -- Terry (was on original tribe with Terry and would have to admire his warrior attitude and accomplishments)
Courtney - Terry (I think because Aras betrayed her)
Shane -- Votes Terry because he was betrayed and blames Aras/Ciree)
Cirie -- Votes Aras

In the end Everyone says Terry's social game sux and yes he hasn't made any bonds, but to date he hasn't put a vote to anyone that has been voted off.

Just my thoughts,
BT
Danielle - Aras because Terry will have betrayed her

Edited: One thing I just remembered. Shane did say something like, "If Terry does end up winning Immunity all the way, I'll drive him to the bank myself."

05-12-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
39. "Courtney's tongue"
The fact that they've shown Courtney sticking her tongue out at Danielle (among other overdramatic reactions) at two successive TC's now is really making me think Danielle must win the final vote.

Why else would they keep showing this? Courtney's not going to vote for Danielle, obviously, but we're not supposed to "like" Courtney -- she got a much less positive edit than Danielle has gotten.

BTW, thanks and welcome, brighttail -- hope you keep posting.

05-12-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Courtney's tongue"
I just read TDT's "argument" that Danielle is the winner..I hadn't realized that he had posted something like this at Sucks a month ago..I just knew he switched her to top of his Survivometer..

TDT makes some good arguments...about editing...it comes down to Terry's vote...what that is...arguments can be made on both sides....

I'm hoping it's Aras...

Aras shmaras...I'm the winnah

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
My two cents...no way is Aras winning this game...I think it is indeed Danielle! Ha!

Chooch 1 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chooch Click to send private message to Chooch Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
First time poster looooooooong time lurker.

The key in this is Terry, if it does come down to D and Aras.
Terry I was convinced would vote for Danielle, that was til last night.

When Aras apologized to Terry, I really think he sealed his vote. Terry respects strength, maybe not youth. But in his eyes when Aras manned up it moved Aras
up in Terry's eyes. The editing showed us this to help explain how Terry could vote for Aras.

This is Aras's to lose if he answers the questions poorly, the shanes and Bruces of the jury may end up voting to Danielle.

Just my opinion. Now back to my dark corner to lurk.

05-12-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
44. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 04:30 PM (EST)

I agree the "make up scene" was shown for a reason...I think Aras gets Terry's "respect vote" Danielle gets the 3 guys and Aras gets the 3 women and Aras, imo

And FP remember never say never...

BR, the shots of Courtney...are just that her being "courtney" I don't think it means Danielle wins..but it's a possiblity...but the editing leads me to an Aras win

ETA: CHOOCH stop lurking and keep posting...great post!

05-12-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
46. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
LAST EDITED ON 05-12-06 AT 04:53 PM (EST)

Well, I agree with FloPo. I feel like they've been very careful with Danielle's edit; we've gotten hints that they could have made her into a goat (even Bruce who adores her admitted she wouldn't do anything without being asked), but they didn't.

The overriding story that developed over the course of S12 was the unremittent contest between Aras and Terry to come out on top. One of them will come out of that contest on top as of the F3 IC. But I think that is where that story is resolved. Ironically, neither of them will be destined to get the whole prize.

That is how I see it playing out. Somehow Danielle will get at least 4 votes from the jury.

MDSkinner 716 desperate attention whore postings

05-12-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MDSkinner Click to send private message to MDSkinner Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I tend to agree with you here BR.

And the funny thing is, I believe that this is why the whole Aras vs Terry thing has been played up as much as it has. Just my opinion, but I believe that the general public wants to see Aras vs Terry in the final 2 and the idea of Danielle getting there (Danielle who of the three is the least loved or hated) is not appealing to the general public at all. Consequently, MB is giving the public what they want...Aras vs Terry. And it will be stretched out as long as it can be (theoretically to the final 3) and I am just guessing but I imagine that if it is Aras vs Danielle in the final 2, that it has a real shot of being highly anti-climatic. Danielle winning....even less climactic.

05-12-06, 05:19 PM (EST)
48. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
believe that the general public wants to see Aras vs Terry in the final 2...I am just guessing but I imagine that if it is Aras vs Danielle in the final 2, that it has a real shot of being highly anti-climatic. Danielle winning....even less climactic.

Exactly, MD, and that is why I think they've made sure that Danielle remains a presence and doesn't appear too unlikeable while the Aras/Terry story plays out.

On a personal level, I would like to see Aras win. But I really like the way this whole installment has played out. If Danielle wins I will still feel like the "story" of S12 came to an appropriate end.

knuckles487 178 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

05-12-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail knuckles487 Click to send private message to knuckles487 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"

So far it looks like everyone is settled on an Aras - Danielle F2. I need to explore other possibilities (slim as they may be) so what about one of these.

1. Cirie actually wins the tie breaker and advances to the F3. Aras wins final immunity and feels that he would lose the jury vote to her, so he chooses Terry as F2, thinking that he has all the casaya votes wrapped up.

2. Doesn't matter who wins the tie breaker. During the F3 fallen comrade thing (if that's what they do) Aras has some kind of hoodoo voodoo yoga spiritual cleansing see the light and know the truth type experience and after winning final immunity, he takes Terry to F2 in his attempt to go head to head with the best and fight it out "like a man" like he is trying to become.

3. Terry wins final immunity and chooses Aras in an effort to "kick his #####" one more time.

I know the chance of any of these happening is slim but stranger things have happened. Colby choosing Tina for instance. Also, didn't I see someplace that there was still 1 more twist to come or was that from something else? If true, maybe the twist could be the way both guys could reach the F2.

bebekid 1621 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

05-12-06, 11:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bebekid Click to send private message to bebekid Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "Confirmed Final 2?"
This may deserve it's own thread, but I'll put it here for now.

dissimilis at Sucks has confirmed that Aras and Danielle are the final 2, and has even stated that Terry votes Aras.

http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=19056.topic&start=1&stop=20

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

05-14-06, 05:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: FINAL 2 AND JURY VOTES?"
I see Sally as the swing vote. She's a huge student of the game. She's doubtless not too happy with her F2.

Shane - Danielle because he can't vote for Aras who broke the F4 pact.
Bruce ~ Danielle who stood up for him not Aras who was a punk

Austin ~ Danielle, bonded, no bond with Aras.

Courtney ~ Aras, thinks D is a snake

Terry ~ Aras, hasn't taken any of the women seriously, the women are fine as flight attendants not pilots. Votes for the guy who bests him.

Cirie ~ Aras, close to both of them but more so to Aras, and it's not his fault she got booted.

Sally ~ Danielle, in the end even if Danielle seemed to skate through for a long time, D stayed calm, didn't lose it, focused on strategy, much like Sally's own approach. In a game where the men made Sally feel expendable for most of her tenure, I doubt Sally really wants to vote for a young alpha male. Also Sally's close to Austin who may tell her Danielle is tougher than Sally thought.

As I said I think Sally is the swing vote and because Danielle is getting an edit as a calm, tough strategist letting the guys battle it out I do think she is shown as deserving. Aras hasn't been a whole lot more strategic than Terry and has made some stupid moves.

Of the two before the jury, I can see D being very clear about what she did to get there, whereas I can see Aras getting off track and reacting to guilt trips.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •