The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Fanatic Forum (Protected)
Original message

SurvivinDawg 6816 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-04-01, 06:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivinDawg Click to send private message to SurvivinDawg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
I thought that "Mad Dog" Marilyn stole the reunion show last night. She was hilarious and had that whole set breaking up with laughter (which others had opportunities to do and didn't). It's too bad she didn't get to last longer because I think the show would have been a LOT more fun with her around.

So, to honor her, I say "You go, Mad DAWG!"

*** Contradictions don't exist. If you are faced with a contradiction, check your premises. You will find that one of them is wrong. -- Ayn Rand, Atlas Shrugged

"I've never been bored a day in my life. Only boring people get bored." -- Jerri Manthey

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! IceCat 05-04-01 1
   RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! Survivorerist 05-04-01 2
   RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! desert_rhino 05-04-01 4
       RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! Survivorerist 05-04-01 6
           RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! desert_rhino 05-04-01 7
 RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! Fast Eddie 05-04-01 3
   RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! Silvergirl 05-04-01 5
       Can you forward your idea? larman 05-05-01 10
           RE: Can you forward your idea? Fast Eddie 05-05-01 12
 RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!! Survivorchick 05-04-01 8
 killing bryants name darbygrl 05-04-01 9
   RE: killing bryants name VampKira 05-05-01 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

IceCat 17415 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-01, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
and that pic of her from 1977... long black hair... black turtleneck sweater... hmmmmmmm

To quote Joey Tribiani from Friends... 'How you doin?'

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

05-04-01, 08:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
>>>To quote Joey Tribiani from Friends... 'How you doin?'<<<

ok, I think I need to throw up my breakfast now...j/k. Maralyn wasn't too bad looking when she was younger. And she's just hilarious now. I didn't see the reunion, but I'm sure she did steal the show.

================

Survivorerist
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.
N.T.B.U.G.F.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-01, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
and that pic of her from 1977... long black hair... black turtleneck sweater... hmmmmmmm

Yeppers, she was a hottie back then. Definitely a... what do my comrades so derrogatorily call them? ah, yes, "lipstick lesbian."

Too bad she had to so thoroughly destroy her body with cigarettes. "Suck that cancer stick, Bayyyy-beeeeee!"

-- JV

Icarus steps out for "Mad Puppy." {mraaaaaooooooo}

Survivorerist 4103 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-01, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorerist Click to send private message to Survivorerist Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
>>>Icarus steps out for "Mad Puppy."<<<

Question. Do you know what you just said here (i.e. did you choose this deliberately) or is it just coincedence that you happened to put that?

================

Survivorerist
N.L.F.C.
G.A.W.D.
N.T.B.U.G.F.

"It's day seven and we just caught our first fish. It did take us a week but, hey, it's better than two weeks."
-The Early Days of the Late Amber Brkich

desert_rhino 10087 desperate attention whore postings

05-04-01, 09:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail desert_rhino Click to send private message to desert_rhino Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
>>>Icarus steps out for "Mad Puppy."<<<

Question. Do you know what you just said here (i.e. did you choose this deliberately) or is it just coincedence that you happened to put that?

I'm not entirely sure what you're getting at, but I did, in fact, type those words very intentionally. I'm not sure that there was any really deep meaning behind them, save that Mad Dog used to be pretty smokin', if you'll pardon the pun in (extrememly) poor taste, when she was much younger. Of course, back then, I was all of eleven, but still...

Did I inadvertently say something terribly inappropriate?

-- JV

Icarus steps out to cover his a$$.

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-04-01, 09:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
I don't think anybody stole the show. They were all excellent. I could easily have sat through another hour or maybe more. In fact, they could have easily cut at least an hour out of that stretched-out 2 hour final and given us more of the real people. There's a million good questions we could all have asked.

Silvergirl 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-04-01, 05:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Silvergirl Click to send private message to Silvergirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"

That's a good idea, Eddie! Maybe the next time the producers will allow viewer questions sent in via email.

larman 47 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-05-01, 11:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail larman Click to send private message to larman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Can you forward your idea?"
I love the idea! Could you just forward your idea to the CBS site or (does Jeff or MB have a site)?

Wooo...ooooo...SB and friends could really give some great material for questions (though I 'spose they should give a cut of the profits, eh?)

-gator

Fast Eddie 625 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

05-05-01, 01:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Fast%20Eddie Click to send private message to Fast%20Eddie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Can you forward your idea?"
If you watch the Early Show the morning after someone gets booted, you'll see that they have a segment where they present e-mailed questions to the person. Unfortunately, the hosts spend most of the time asking their own questions and get to only 2 or 3 e-mails at most.

I agree that if they read the postings here they would have heaps of good material for questions.

From what I've heard and read, most people seem to agree that much of the actual 2 hour show was boring and the reunion was far more interesting. If the ratings say the same, maybe they will have some more reunion shows, featuring the questions that we fans would like to have answered. If they do, I'll certainly tune in.

I sent in two questions, one of which sort of got asked. I asked why they didn't save the fish bones, etc and make stock to be used for making more nutritious and tasty rice. Not my original idea, but one of the best I've read here. That didn't get asked. I also wondered if the people who voted for Kelly would switch their vote if they could do it over. That was put to Gervase and Jenna, who said they wouldn't, but the only explanation came from Jenna, who said she wouldn't because Rich had pointed out how he was a better player and she didn't like that. (Great logic, huh?) I don't know if my e-mail led to that question being asked or whether it was just a coincidence.

Survivorchick 1161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

05-04-01, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Survivorchick Click to send private message to Survivorchick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: You GO, Mad Dog!!!"
My VCR cut out halfway through the show - just after Deb started crying. Did I miss anything interesting? I was wondering what he was going to ask about the poor relationships with Jerri? Is there anyone in the Vancouver area (Canada - for you yanks) that recorded it?

darbygrl 293 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

05-04-01, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail darbygrl Click to send private message to darbygrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "killing bryants name"
My favorite part was when she kept calling Bryant Bumble
"brian". Subtle- yet satifying.

VampKira 4433 desperate attention whore postings

05-05-01, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail VampKira Click to send private message to VampKira Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: killing bryants name"
LAST EDITED ON 05-05-01 AT 11:50 AM (EST)

Dawg.. I agree with everything you said, 100% She had me cracking up. I kept thinking the same thing you were.. If only she could have lasted a few more eps. even, we would have had a MUCH more interesting show, and ALOT more hilarious quotes a la Rudy! *sigh*

w.l.s.f.c.
Du ar min hjälte, Supermänniska

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •