The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-21-06, 04:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 04:09 AM (EST)

ETA Arghh, I made it Ep 10 ... and can't edit the subject line.

1) Excitement over winning the Reward Challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn they can compete for a second Reward. Which lucky Survivor walks away with this season's biggest Reward so far?

2) As winner of all three Individual Immunity Challenges, Terry knows he must win again to stay in the game. We he be able to win his fourth straight Immunity, or can the former Casayas finally knock him off his throne?

3) As the finale nears, the Survivors begin to focus on the pros and cons of alliances. Can Terry finally talk any of the Survivors into being his ally?

TV Guide Online:

The winners of the reward challenge have the opportunity to advance to a second reward challenge, which yields the season's biggest prize so far. Meanwhile, the players scrutinize their friends and foes as new threats gradually emerge.

Post-episode preview thanks to SFever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Outfrontgirl 04-21-06 1
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... KObrien_fan 04-21-06 2
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Brownroach 04-21-06 3
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... emydi 04-21-06 4
 Voiceover from web promo Outfrontgirl 04-21-06 5
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Outfrontgirl 04-21-06 6
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Brownroach 04-21-06 7
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Outfrontgirl 04-21-06 8
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Brownroach 04-24-06 11
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... michel 04-24-06 12
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Brownroach 04-24-06 13
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... coolbluepig 04-21-06 9
 SeeBS Press Release Outfrontgirl 04-21-06 10
 RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... xwraith27 04-27-06 14
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... tribephyl 04-27-06 15
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... xwraith27 04-27-06 18
   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... PhillyBrat 04-27-06 16
       RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... michel 04-27-06 17
           RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Brownroach 04-27-06 19
               RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Outfrontgirl 04-27-06 20
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... emydi 04-27-06 21
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... Brownroach 04-27-06 22
                   RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: ... critter42 04-27-06 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-21-06, 04:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
When Jeff says, want to know what you're playing for, this has to be the second round of the RC, when he reaches in his pocket (I think for car keys).

Reaction shots of Danielle, Aras, and Terry getting really really excited. Then Courtney closing her eyes and getting bummed.

Makes me think the first three are the ones advancing to compete, Courtney feeling sick because she's been eliminated already ... as have Shane and Cirie. They can't show us Shane's reaction because he's pounding his fists in the sand and sobbing that he can't play for the car.

Which is the way I think most of us would call it anyway, assuming it's a pretty physical challenge for the first round.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 05:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
First of all some survivor history:

Car challenge has been a second chances type challenge most of the time. 9 out of 10 car challenges have occured as the last reward challenge (at F5), only Vanuatu occured at F6.

Therefore:

1) Excitement over winning the Reward Challenge reaches a new level when the winners learn they can compete for a second Reward. Which lucky Survivor walks away with this season's biggest Reward so far?

My thoughts are that Jeff was reaching for some special immunity idol as a one time deal. Those that were already out would be extremely bummed. Either that or like Danni recieved a card to the immunity challenge in S12 (trade spaces with any other player) maybe what Jeff is reaching for will help the person win immunity. I doubt this is the car challenge though.

2) As winner of all three Individual Immunity Challenges, Terry knows he must win again to stay in the game. Will he be able to win his fourth straight Immunity, or can the former Casayas finally knock him off his throne?

TD is a stud, he will win again.

3) As the finale nears, the Survivors begin to focus on the pros and cons of alliances. Can Terry finally talk any of the Survivors into being his ally?

Since he wins IC, a small group could try to sway Terry's vote, but I doubt that they make an alliance. Cirie is very tight with Aras, Danielle has no reason to think that she isn't tight with them, and Shane thinks he is tight with them (he is the target of next weeks bamboozle). If the boot indeed is Courtney, she is the odd one out of Casaya based on the pecking order anyway, so it doesn't need a government to be overthrown to get there.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 11:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 12:52 PM (EST)

I am also still thinking the car reward must be at F4. As OFG pointed out way back when, they need to exile someone in that episode, and they would need an RC to determine who. If they have the car reward at F6 and the family visit at F5 -- which are usually the two "events" of the late game -- the F4 reward would seem anticlimactic by comparison.

And the use of "biggest" in the blurbs suggests something physically big, but both say "biggest so far", which suggests an even bigger reward is still to come.

ETA: Just realized you said the same thing in the vidcap thread. Always nice to be on the same page as KO.

I'm liking Bebekid's credit card idea for this reward...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-21-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
FWIW I don't think its the car reward either and it is at F4.

Do we know if the Panama Canal Reward is in Ep. 11 or the Family Visit which we now think is Ep. 12? You have to pay to go thru PC but wouldn't producers just do that?

The credit card has been done before and I just don't see this being described as "biggest so far"...but it def. is a good possibility. They are lam-o in these clues.

I suggested it could be a blackberry, but I don't know? Shane is wacko, but how does he get this idea of blackberry? I just thought maybe that vidclip was after RC when he didn't win..but most likely not-he's just a wacko.

04-21-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
5. "Voiceover from web promo"
LAST EDITED ON 04-21-06 AT 04:05 PM (EST)

Adding more of the verbal misdirection from Web Promo (thanks to TDT):

Voiceover: "An unlikely leader emerges."
Cirie (confessional, we imagine): "I wanna mess up Terry's plans, and mess up Shane's plans."
--------------
Voiceover: "Has the master manipulator....gone cuckoo?"
Danielle (confessional): "Shane... found a piece of wood."
Shane (confessional): "It's got texting, email... I'm communicating with people!"
Danielle (confessional): "He's nuts!"
---------------
Voiceover: "And the champ could be dethroned."
Probst (at IC): "Nobody give up."
Cirie (at IC): "Oh!"
Voiceover: "Hang on for dear life."
Voiceover: "You don't want to miss this nail-biter.

They're pushing the angle that Terry could lose immunity. Cirie makes her move. The master_____ finds wood.
I hope they blur it.

I still think it's the car. Maybe they didn't want to do it with only four players as it's not enough people to compete and do it in stages. Maybe there was some reason that made them swap Family Visit to F5 when normally car would be F5 and FV at F6. Logistics with Shane's kid coming down to Panama?

04-21-06, 04:16 PM (EST)
6. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
I should have read the vidcaps thread before I posted. Just to lay the debate to rest in this thread too ...

They'll be so pissed when Terry wins it, and he must win it or Terry would be exiled again -- but TDT says Danielle.

04-21-06, 05:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
I have an idea.

TDT said Danielle would be exiled and unable to vote at TC. But everyone is present for the IC, so if Danielle is sent to EI between the RC and the IC, it doesn't make sense that she's still immune at that point.

Besides which, she's on the same team as Terry for the RC, and since I believe (as you do ) that Terry is going to win the car, the other members of his team must get the first part of the reward. So the exiled person should logically be someone from the other team.

So...maybe Danielle is sent to EI after the IC? Some twist with the challenge, maybe. She's not at TC and unable to vote and TDT's scenario of Shane flipping and Courtney getting booted plays out.

That would put Danielle on EI at the beginning of the next episode, which features the family visit. Then, either:

a) Danielle is still on EI during the family visit (C1 spoiler); or
b) she comes back before the family visit RC but isn't awarded a visit by Terry and gets sent right back to EI.

Just trying to see if we can make the pieces fit. I like the idea of Shane flipping to boot Courtney because just last night he said she was the ideal F2 partner, and I sense that chaos is very quickly overtaking Shane's game plans now.

04-21-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
8. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
That's an interesting thought, that she could go after IC, but it's hard for me to imagine the mechanism, especially because she's neither first nor second to last out of the IC.

TDT has now posted (at Sucks) that he's letting go of the Ep 11 Danielle exile because she's in the IC, sounds like maybe it wasn't that clear a version he got, as he heard two different things (one where Aras voted Courtney, and one where he didn't).

Maybe Danielle just gets left out of the loop on the Courtney boot.

I'm wondering now if the Family Visit may not be an auction again ... although that's so last time. But if there is some weird twist such as another immune exile, auction is one of those RC's where all sorts of stuff can pop up.

This RC ought to feature Terry DRIVING Danielle and Courtney (poor guy!) to a reward. So the Panama Canal helicopter ride must be either the family reward (unlikely, that's a lot of people for a helicopter ride, Shane/Cirie/Terry plus three) or that could be the fab reward for F4.

A trip far away from the island would provide more "filler" for a potentially dullish episode than a car win at F4 (unless the winner showers in front of and sleeps with his mother), which might be why they led with the car at F6--as KO says, never happened before.

04-24-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
11. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-24-06 AT 11:34 AM (EST)

Yeah, the idea of Danielle (or anyone) being exiled after the IC then immune at TC is far-fetched. And if TDT is abandoning the Danielle-as-immune theory, there we go.

Maybe Danielle just gets left out of the loop on the Courtney boot.

I really don't know if Danielle and Courtney are that close. Danielle was kind of dissing Courtney during the reward dinner.

I think several things will play out this week that were directly brought up in the last episode: a) Shane wrongly thinking he is controlling the game; b) Shane's assertion that Courtney is the ideal F2 partner; c) Shane's assertion that Danielle was the "wrong call" to take on the reward; and d) his assertion about getting one-up mentally on Cirie and Aras (I don't remember his exact words).

When Casaya realizes they have to boot one of their own, I would expect Shane to push for Danielle with Aras and Cirie. However, I think Cirie and especially Aras are not going to bite at this. They will overrule Shane and point everyone toward Courtney.

Ergo, Shane is definitely not controlling things, as Courtney vanishes as his ideal F2 partner, and Cirie and Aras get the one-up on Shane, as does his nemesis Danielle.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-06, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
BR, that is the best and most concise analysis of the situation. It seems to put everything in its place!

04-24-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
13. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
Why, thank you, michel! It's rare that I feel "concise".

BTW, I agree with your post in the editing thread that there is a Danielle/Aras bond that has only been hinted at so far.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-21-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
2) As winner of all three Individual Immunity Challenges, Terry knows he must win again to stay in the game. We he be able to win his fourth straight Immunity, or can the former Casayas finally knock him off his throne?

i still thinks Terry wins Immunity this episode...

my reasons
1)because if Terry loses, then why would Casaya think on flipping over to Terry's side... unless they know and are 100000% sure that Terry has the HII, which i doubt since Terry only told Danielle and Danielle is still not sure if Terry is joking about it or not...

2)if Casaya stays together and vote terry out, Terry would use the HII and his votes determine wo goes home... I doubt that TERRY votes for Courtney, which we speculate will go home, i think Terry will probably vote for Aras or Shane...

a question i asked myself after writing all these...

but if Terry would not vote for courtney how the hell would courtney go? i think they decide to vote for courtney once the people have flipped sides...

just my thoughts...

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

04-21-06, 11:48 PM (EST)
10. "SeeBS Press Release"
Found this posted by MayanSun at MESS
Gee, they could have saved us some debate, huh?

CBS Press Release

THE CASAYA ALLIANCE IS FORCED TO VOTE OUT ONE OF THEIR OWN, ON "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND," THURSDAY, APRIL 27

"Perilous Scramble" -- Since Terry has possession of the hidden Immunity Idol, it's clear the Casaya alliance will have to vote out one of their own at the next Tribal Council, on SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, Thursday, April 27 (8:00-9:00 PM, ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network.
As the winner of all three individual Immunity Challenges, Terry knows he must win again if he wants to stay in the game. Will he be able to win his fourth straight Individual Immunity or will he have to finally use the hidden Immunity Idol he found on Exile Island? Either way, it's clear the Casaya alliance will have to eat one of their own at the next Tribal Council.

When the remaining six are split into two teams of three to compete in the Reward Challenge, the excitement is taken to a new level when the winning team learns they get the chance to compete in a second individual Reward Challenge to win a GMC Yukon. Which lucky castaway walks away with this season's biggest reward so far?

As the end of the game nears, the survivors begin to focus on the pros and cons of who they remain aligned with. Can Terry finally talk any of the survivors into forming a new alliance? With new threats emerging in the game, everyone seems to have their own ideas of what should happen at Tribal Council. Find out whose manipulative ways win out.
And, the eleventh tribe member departs the island.

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-06, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 03:42 AM (EST)

Well, I really wasn't sure where to post this, but since most of the article relates to this particular voiceover, I'll post it here.

Source: http://www.realitynewsonline.com/cgi-bin/ae.pl?mode=1&article=article6121.art&page=1

With all the maneuvers being attempted, one player tries what might be the biggest move in Survivor history – a triple-play that has one group convinced they are voting out a particular player, a second group convinced they are voting out a different player, and a third group convinced they are voting out yet another player.

This could be the "Perilous Scramble" that the title refers to, quite possibly with votes directed towards Courtney, Shane, and Aras if Terry wins immunity again. Also sounds very similar to the 3-2-1 strategy that Brian C. tried to use in Guatemala. Thus putting my standing at the ABC at risk.

No matter what the outcome, the eleventh episode of Survivor: Exile Island may well go down in Survivor history as one of the best – especially if the triple-play works. Even if the plans all come crashing down, we can rest assured that somebody from Casaya is going home, and that will only be the beginning of a new phase of the game – a phase that will take somebody all the way to a million dollars.

If this is true, then *obviously* Terry's safe for another week, which I really don't think can happen if he loses immunity.

The article actually has an "insider" tone to it, as if the writer has already watched the episode. Sounds like this could be interesting.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 06:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
with votes directed towards Courtney, Shane, and Aras
Rubs hands together furiously and maniacally giggles...

xwraith27 1136 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-27-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail xwraith27 Click to send private message to xwraith27 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
with votes directed towards Courtney, Shane, and Aras

Well tribe, this is mostly just speculation/wishful thinking on my part. But based on what we know about Casaya, I find this the most logical threesome for whom votes will be cast (two lunatics and a physical threat).

PhillyBrat 172 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 07:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail PhillyBrat Click to send private message to PhillyBrat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
I wonder if this is "Cirie" Running the show around camp...
(Like the promo is hinting.)

Getting Terry to vote for Aras.
Getting the Girls to vote for Shane.
And sticking with Aras and Shane to vote out Courtney.

And who wouldn't beleive what Cirie tells you?

I dono, sounds like fun tonight though.

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
Only problem with this is Cirie wouldn't need to get Terry to vote Aras. That is who Terry wants to vote anyway. The rest sounds good from what the previews show of Cirie's plans.

BR's plan above is very similar to that except it would imply Shane wants to keep Courtney (his dream F2) so Cirie gets Shane and Courtney to vote Danielle while Aras, Danielle and Cirie vote Courtney. Isn't that even more fun?

The triple play would be even more fun if Terry loses immunity and you have to defend against being voted out by his vote alone but that isn't happening...this week!

04-27-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 01:11 PM (EST)

Cirie gets Shane and Courtney to vote Danielle while Aras, Danielle and Cirie vote Courtney. Isn't that even more fun?

That sounds right to me too, Michel. The article also says, regarding Courtney having been voted biggest poser, most annoying, and constant talker - And, getting back to strategy, will it impact how people view her as they look ahead the possibility of reaching the final two? I can answer the latter – yes, it will play a role.

So I think Shane will still want to keep Courtney around, at Danielle's expense.

ETA: And, no, Cirie shouldn't have to convince Terry to vote for Aras, but she'd have to make sure he goes through with it rather than casting a vote for Danielle and creating a tie (which Terry might do if he gets any inkling of what's really going on). So Cirie will probably tell Terry that others are voting for Aras, to keep him in the dark.

04-27-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
20. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 04:59 PM (EST)

I too think that Cirie leaves Shane out of the loop. We know she wants to spoil Shane's plan, and can hardly do that if she/Aras/Shane vote together.

TDT quotes AICN as saying A man votes for Danielle. TDT thinks this is Aras (Aras = "A" man?) giving a throwaway vote.

I think Shane will vote for Danielle. Can't vote for Terry, wants to hold on to Courtney, and has promised to stick with Aras and Cirie, so who else can he vote for?

Aras/Cirie/Danielle, the 3 who went to the spa and bonded, vote out Courtney. While Danielle would likely prefer to vote out Shane, Cirie and Aras aren't going for that just yet. (Shane is perfect F2 goat plus they still may need him?)

Meanwhile, Cirie convinces Courtney and Shane that Danielle's going home, and tells Terry they're willing to knock out Aras.

The weak part of this strategy is if the targets get together and find out the plan. But Courtney won't talk to Danielle if she plans to blindside her, and vice versa. Aras and Cirie will keep mum.

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

04-27-06, 05:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
I like it OFG!!!

I think Terry is not game savvy enough to force the tie, he'll be ok with Aras as the target and not do anything else (talking to others) that might allow him to figure out Cirie's plan. I always thought Brian's plan was a Great one...hope it finally works tonite!

04-27-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
22. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
LAST EDITED ON 04-27-06 AT 06:00 PM (EST)

The only person I'm not sure about is Courtney. She could vote for Danielle but I think she might vote for Aras. Leaving Shane all by himself, to feel "bamboozled" at the beginning of next week's episode.

I also think Courtney's vote will be one of the votes shown.

If the man is the only person we see voting for Danielle (not sure if this spoiler is implying that), then I think we will see two votes for Aras and one for Courtney.

ETA: It doesn't say "A man", ofg, it says "One of the men votes for Danielle" (you have to highlight the blank space under the last question).

critter42 20 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-27-06, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail critter42 Click to send private message to critter42 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: SeeBS Misdirection S12 Ep 10: Perilous Scramble"
Also according to AICN, we get to see FOUR of the votes written down - 2/3 of the extant votes!

That tells me voting is going to be very fractured, and I'm thinking that we'll see three different names among the 4 votes - two will be for the same person - and those would be the only two for that person, leaving it down to the other two.

I think we will se a 3-2-1 vote. The most mind-boggling would be a 2-2-2 vote with a play-off or stone draw...but I think we would have heard that...

Well...off to watch!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •