The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

Flowerpower 7262 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-16-06, 06:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
Thank-you Survivor Fever:

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Flowerpower 03-16-06 1
   RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap michel 03-16-06 2
   RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap KObrien_fan 03-16-06 3
       RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap michel 03-16-06 4
       RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Flowerpower 03-16-06 5
       RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Flowerpower 03-16-06 6
       RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap mll1717 03-16-06 7
           RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap architecturegirl 03-16-06 8
               RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap saucydiva 03-16-06 10
                   RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Chez 03-16-06 11
                   RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Brownroach 03-16-06 13
                   RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Sonicbluebird 03-16-06 14
                       RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Flowerpower 03-16-06 18
                       Danielle or Courtney??? Flowerpower 03-18-06 29
           mll1717 - Sig Pic too tall Bebo 03-16-06 9
 RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen kircon 03-16-06 12
   RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen Sonicbluebird 03-16-06 15
   RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen VolcanicGlass 03-16-06 16
       RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen kircon 03-16-06 19
 His Hands are Full VolcanicGlass 03-16-06 17
   RE: His Hands are Full Flowerpower 03-17-06 20
       RE: His Hands are Full Sonicbluebird 03-17-06 22
       RE: His Hands are Full Brownroach 03-17-06 24
       RE: His Hands are Full VolcanicGlass 03-17-06 27
   RE: His Hands are Full ElroyJetson 03-17-06 21
       RE: His Hands are Full Flowerpower 03-17-06 23
       RE: His Hands are Full mommamia 03-18-06 28
 TV Guide copy for the next Ep Brownroach 03-17-06 25
   RE: TV Guide copy for the next Ep Flowerpower 03-17-06 26
 RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Georgianna 03-19-06 30
   Larger audience? michel 03-20-06 31
 Another web promo... Flowerpower 03-22-06 32
   RE: Another web promo... emydi 03-22-06 33
   RE: Another web promo... Brownroach 03-22-06 34
       RE: Another web promo... Flowerpower 03-22-06 35
   RE: Another web promo... Misty365 03-22-06 36
 RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap Outfrontgirl 03-22-06 37
   RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap montanagirl 03-27-06 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-16-06, 06:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Flowerpower Click to send private message to Flowerpower Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 06:58 AM (EST)

Okay, in these vidcaps we have shots of 3 challenges....they all will not be in ep 7. Could the first caps of the balance beam behind the daws in caps 4 and 5 be the traditional endurance challenge that they usually have for the merge ep? And is it the traditional 1 challenge show, making this endurance challenge the IC? They probably have to get up there and stay as long as they can and of course we will see food temptations....

I am leaning toward the challenge where Aras and Terry are getting a bit physical with each other as a future ep. (And we see that Cirie/Courtney/Aras/Terry are all still there so perhaps they are not in any near danger). The chop the rope challenge(I see at least 6 boards in play, which would mean that this is at least a F6 episode)would also be a future challenge as well then, which could also mean that the shots of the person on the stretcher are also from a future ep. I'm also thinking that "the rewards are getting better" with the shot of the helicopter is also in the future, and not for ep 7.

Thoughts?

ETA: I distinctly remember seeing shots of the Panama Canal in there as well, yet there are no clips of it???

michel 10958 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 08:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
You are right about the Panama canal being part of the previews. A visit there and to some resort in that area could make for a reward. The challenge where Terry pushes Aras is probably F8 where they like to do reward 4 vs 4. Courtney and Aras should have no problems of balance on the beam. How much endurance do they have? I'm thinking that before food offers, the first one off could be exiled right away.

KObrien_fan 8360 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KObrien_fan Click to send private message to KObrien_fan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

The first shots of the ten of the players in front of a balancing type structure is strange. If they climb up the ladder and must balance up there, then it should be 5 and 5, but there are 4 ladders. So is it 4/4/2 or 4/6 and why? Also, if they take the ladders away and someone drops out, they drop out over sand, usually this is done over water so as to break their fall.

03-16-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
The third one isn't an action shot. It is when they are lined up 10 in a row. Behind them you see the balance beam.

03-16-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
5. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
Michel, great spec as to the "team challenge, 4 vs. 4" for the F8...makes sense...also this could be the reward with the helicopter reward...

KO, the first challenge seen is in caps 4/5, note Terry has on his yellow and blue striped shirt. They are all lined up in front of a balance beam with 10 ladders to their "spots". I think this may be the "typical" endurance challenge IC for the merge episode...they will probably be asked to stand there indefinately, tempted by food, brak, brak, brak.

Challenge #2: I think is the challenge we see where Terry and Aras are pushing each other away, attending to something on the ropes, Cirie and Courtney are also seen in vidcaps of this challenge. Note that Terry has on Dan's shirt with the long sleeves. (Michel suggests that this is perhaps the RC at F8)

Challenge #3: The chop the rope challenge where we see Terry chopping someone's rope...typically done to expose the pecking order...Terry is also seen wearing Dan's long sleeved shirt here as well.

03-16-06, 09:18 AM (EST)
6. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
KO, did you just edit out your original question?

Anywho, maybe the challenge balance beam will have the 4 La Mina's in the central section, and then perhaps there will be 3 Casaya's lined up on the side sections....or perhaps it's just random....we see 3 sections to this balance beam structure. I would speculate that it's set up 3-4-3. Perhaps they will just climb the ladders in the order that they are seen lined up in...random.

mll1717 74 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-16-06, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mll1717 Click to send private message to mll1717 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 12:16 PM (EST)

KO, I agree that it does appear the ladders are to high for them to be simply "balancing" on them. If they are that high up, they usually do have something to break the fall. This is probably part of the indurance challenge and the daws simply climb up and then over.

Also, what is Shane doing in shot 4? Is he pointing to himself or is it a "who me" type reaction?

architecturegirl 227 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-16-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail architecturegirl Click to send private message to architecturegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
The lack of anything to catch them if they fall leads me to believe that this is not a balance thing that they could fall off of. At first I thought perhaps they would have to hang from it? the ladders go all the way up, so they'd be akward to transfer from. Just a thought, but neither seems quite right to me - nothing to cushion the falls seems to rule out something in which they could/would fall off.
Having them hang from the beam seems something that would be weighted in the mens favor though, as they for the most part have much more upper body/arm strength.

saucydiva 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

03-16-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail saucydiva Click to send private message to saucydiva Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 12:29 PM (EST)

>The lack of anything to catch them if they fall leads me to believe that this is not a balance thing that they could fall off of.

I agree, it seems like a long way to fall. Could it be that there is a water-filled pit at the bottom of the ladders? (You know, how when you are digging a hole at the beach and it just fills up with water from the water table) Didn't we see a chest-high water-filled pit in a previous challenge? I vaguely remember a cap with Cerie and maybe Shane in a mucky pit trying to limbo underneath something? Not sure.

Other thing about those pix that perplexes me is the way the ladders look. It's clear that the tops of the ladders are behind the beam, so you'd think that the ladders are sort of leaning toward us to rest on the beams. But then each ladder also has a v-shaped supporting bracket behind it, so that makes it seem like the ladders are not able to LEAN against the beam -- they need something leaning against THEM to prop them against the beam. This may support the idea of there being a dug-out trench at the foot of the ladders (the ladders have to be pretty much straight up-and-down to make room for the pit, so those v-shaped brackets are temporarily holding the ladders in place?).

What do you guys think?

ETA: Are we sure that the woman in the foreground of the Aras/Terry struggle is Courtney? The hair looks longer and smoother, like Danielle's, and it is a low ponytail that we've seen Danielle wear (whereas Courtney tends to have spiky stuff sticking out everywhere). Yeah it looks quite blonde like Courtney but lately we've been remarking on Danielle's natural highlights, and maybe if this cap is from a few eps out, she looks a lot blonder than she does now. The beards on the guys seem darker, maybe? I dunno. I will go look at it from the other side too.

saucydiva

Chez 777 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-16-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
<Other thing about those pix that perplexes me is the way the ladders look. It's clear that the tops of the ladders are behind the beam, so you'd think that the ladders are sort of leaning toward us to rest on the beams. But then each ladder also has a v-shaped supporting bracket behind it, so that makes it seem like the ladders are not able to LEAN against the beam -- they need something leaning against THEM to prop them against the beam. This may support the idea of there being a dug-out trench at the foot of the ladders (the ladders have to be pretty much straight up-and-down to make room for the pit, so those v-shaped brackets are temporarily holding the ladders in place?).>

Maybe Escher had a part in designing this challenge.

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
Since the ladders look wobbly to me, I'm wondering if it could be one of those three-stage endurance challenges they are so fond of having lately. Say, in stage one they have to get on the ladder, hang on to the top beam and keep both feet solidly on the ladder rungs. After x amount of time, when Jeff gives a signal, they have to remove one foot from the rungs while still hanging on. At the next signal they have to remove both feet while still hanging on. Or something along those lines...

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Sonicbluebird 60 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
In the Aras/Terry struggle I see Danielle in the background (pic 15 & 16 next to Cerie) with her hair pulled up like it is in this picture:
http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/pgall.php?id=8&ep=05

Then I see Courtney in pics 25-28. Take a look at her hair here: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/survivor12/pgall.php?id=9&ep=03 It is pulled up and back with some strands coming loose near her face. I think the smoothness of it is just because of the lighting and how close she is to the camera so it makes her out of focus.

I thought that it might be Sally's blonde hair, but Sally normally wears a baseball cap.

03-16-06, 05:39 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
If you look at caps 15 and 16 you see that the camera is from behind Jiffy, and Cirie is in the foreground on the left, behind Aras, and Courtney is in the background beyond Aras, while Terry is on the right side of the frame.

Now, in caps 17-29 the vidcaps are from a different camera. One that is now in front of Jiffy. Terry is now on the Left, while Aras is now on the right. Courtney is seen in the foreground... the girl seen in the background in caps 15/16, is the same girl seen in the foreground in caps 17-29....I think it's Courtney.

03-18-06, 02:10 PM (EST)
29. "Danielle or Courtney???"
Over at Sucks they had some vidcaps that were much more in focus and clearer...

You can see much more clearly that the girl in the top vidcap is wearing a whitish bathing suit...that is definitively Danielle, imo, wearing her own suit...Courtney's is a black suit. You can also see that while her hair is a bit disheveled, in no way is it Courtney's...So, that said, I speculate that the girl seen behind the action, and then in the foreground is the same girl, then both shots are of Danielle, and not Courtney. So, when this challenge occurs in the future, Danielle, Terry, Aras, and Cirie will all be present.

Great catch there, Sonicbb!

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 11:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "mll1717 - Sig Pic too tall"
Our guidelines only allow sig pics to be a maximum of 60 pixels tall, and yours is much taller than that. Please either resize or use a different graphic for your signature.

We commonly get asked the question, "Why do you allow people to upload pictures that are bigger than the guidelines?" The answer to that question is in the first post in this thread - so that posters can upload vidcaps for spoiler analysis.

For more specific details on signature picture requirements, please read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-16-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen"
Flowerpower there were a couple of shots not included in the vidcap. They appeared at the end of the show, right after Dan's last confessional and before MB's name. The shot of the canal was in there. Two ships come in, water pumped out lowering ships, left one leaves first.

The other shot is the one I'm interested in. I wanted to post last night but wasn't sure where. So I will post it here.

One large effigy is catching on fire. It's made of wood and long dried grass. There is an orange cloth wrapped through it. The shot turns into two effigies. The orange one on the left is totally engulfed in flames while the one on the right only shows a little flame on the top. As the shot pans out there are four survivors standing & watching. They seem to be wet. This is where I having a hard time figuring out who. From left is woman with dark hair, orange buff top, brown or black bikini bottom. Young man who's shoulders is at both women’s heads. He has dark hair with blue or black long shorts. Woman with short blond hair in pigtails, red or orange buff top, blue bikini bottoms with brown spots. The last man shown looks like Dan. Gray hair, yellow shirt with brown arm band, black or brown shorts with yellow strips.

Did I miss a show with fire building? I really don't remember it. If this is still to come, why is Dan there? Another twist?

03-16-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sonicbluebird Click to send private message to Sonicbluebird Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen"
True Dork Times has the pics up.

If it helps these pictures come before the picture of the original four tribes standing on their mats. I think we are seeing Misty, Nick, Sally, and Dan. Which would put Terry, Austin & Ruth M out side of the camera angle.

VolcanicGlass 428 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-16-06, 04:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen"
The huge idol fire was back in E2.
It was just never shown on the show, but after La Mina placed the head in place, the idol was set on fire.
There are pictures of it at the CBS Site.

kircon 3323 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-16-06, 06:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kircon Click to send private message to kircon Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Vidcaps, Shots not seen"
Thanks VG, I guess I've had my first senior moment. Yikes!

A B-day present from Tribephyl

03-16-06, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail VolcanicGlass Click to send private message to VolcanicGlass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "His Hands are Full"
What could be so precious that Terry would carry it with him when chopping off one of the ropes?

03-17-06, 06:53 AM (EST)
20. "RE: His Hands are Full"
GREAT observation, VG, thanks! In this pic they have blurred that item out:

Well, it sure doesn't look like the hidden II, the talisman...

03-17-06, 09:27 AM (EST)
22. "RE: His Hands are Full"
It looks like it says TRUE. If I am right, it could be something like the multiple choice cubes, only a true/false paddle. He could have it in his hand simply because he didn't think about putting it down. I've done stuff like that before.

03-17-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: His Hands are Full"
My first thought was that it said "true" also -- the answer placard. I don't think it was blurred out purposely in that cap, Fp, it looks like it's white in color and maybe Terry is moving his left hand.

03-17-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
27. "RE: His Hands are Full"
FP, I'm not sure it is blurred. It could just be the quick motion in that specific frame.

At any rate, on closer inspection, it appears as if there may be two long white whatever-the-heck-they-are items in Terry's left hand.
Judge for yourselves.

ElroyJetson 586 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-17-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ElroyJetson Click to send private message to ElroyJetson Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: His Hands are Full"
What could be so precious that Terry would carry it with him when chopping off one of the ropes?

Well, in order to get the privilege to chop a coconut, the survivor usually has to successfully perform some feat or answer some question. I'd guess this is some tool/device to accomplish the feat.

-- Elroy Jetson

03-17-06, 09:40 AM (EST)
23. "RE: His Hands are Full"
Sonic and Elroy, you both could be right, it does appear to have something written on it....could be a paddle with true on the front and perhaps false on the back, and perhaps he just didn't put it down...makes sense...

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-18-06, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: His Hands are Full"
Perhaps after he has chopped the rope off the block there is something hidden underneath. Maybe he has chopped the rope off of a block already, picked up a piece of the puzzle or a clue underneath and he's moving "backwards" down the line to subsequent blocks???

03-17-06, 12:22 PM (EST)
25. "TV Guide copy for the next Ep"
Terrywins posted this at Mess.

Terrywins
(3/16/06 8:50 pm)
Reply TV Guide description of "An emerging plan"
----------------------------------------------------------------

The two tribes merge, but hidden agendas quickly overtake camp life. One castaway chips a tooth and cuts a lip while helping to build a bigger shelter. At tribal council, the seventh person is voted off of the islands. Jeff Probst is the host.

TV Guide

03-17-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
26. "RE: TV Guide copy for the next Ep"
Thanks for posting this, BR! Perhaps these are our first "clues"!

The two tribes merge, but hidden agendas quicky overtake camp life...

Well, we know that they will merge as the La Mina's are seen rowing over to camp Casaya. We see them trying to fortify and enlargen the shelter with their new black buffs on. We see and hear Terry trying to get Bruce to swing over, and we hear Shane note to Aras, "I'm going to turn this whole game around"...
But, I wonder if Shane's confessional has to do with ep 7 or a future ep? Wonder if Sally or Danielle/Courtney have a hidden agenda?

One castaway chips a tooth and cuts a lip while helping to build a bigger shelter Obviously Bruce will chip his tooth and cut his lip when Nick whacks him with the machete accidentally...

The rest is a no brainer, as the seventh is voted out...

Georgianna 514 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-19-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Georgianna Click to send private message to Georgianna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
Because none of you have mentioned it, I'm sure it's nothing ...

But in VidCaps 4 and 5, what flag (its identification ending in "ES") is in (our) far left of the picture?

And I ask because the group seems to be standing in the "At Ease" posture that contestants assume when being addressed by Probst. So, I'm curious as to why the host would be standing to their far right (as though he was speaking ... front and center ... to a larger audience).

03-20-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
31. "Larger audience?"
I can't help you with the flag as I don't even see the "ES", but as to the "larger audience", I simply think Jiffy is standing on the sidelines with a table full of temptations to get players off the beam. Standing front and center, his back would be to the camera. Not good for the star!

If you are thinking there could be an outcast tribe to the left of the picture, I seriously doubt it. Lets forget that the first outcast twist totally wrecked an otherwise good season and admit CBS could be stupid enough to try it again. Which of the bootees could return?

Dan's story concluded with a full episode dedicated to him. What started as a day in paradise ended with a musical score that finalized his story. Dan isn't returning.

Bobby, Melinda and Ruth weren't shown pre-merge. The editors would have done something for us to react to one of them returning. As it stands, it would be seen as a waste of time to see anyone of them again. We were aware of Burton's conflict with the hero Rupert. Lil openly opposed Savage's decisions regarding booting skinny Ryan. They still had a story to resolve. Bobby had a conflict with the 3 girls(!) Danielle, Courtney and Shane but that was resolved since the wine drinking episode showed us he wasn't a team player.

Misty's story was shown only because she was the first exiled player and she pretended to have the immunity idol. Nothing was invested in her relations to others except to show she gives good massages. Her story is complete.

That leaves Tina. If the outcasts vote on who returns, she could get Melinda's and Ruth's votes. I don't see anyone else getting more votes. How will it be done? We know it won't be a tribal competition as we see that the 10 remaining survivors have merged since they are randomly positioned. (as an example, Terry has 4 Casaya to his right and 2 to his left). Could Tina win an endurence challenge? It's possible. Can her story be expanded? She had a conflict with Cirie. However, Cirie doesn't control the votes in Casaya like she did when Tina was there. The edit we saw from Tina had a lot to do with her personal tragedy that prevented her from being in Guatemala. The rest of her story was more to establish Cirie as a player than anything else. I see her story has being complete

I know it doesn't prove it but those are the reasons why I doubt very much we'll see the booted players before the finale.

03-22-06, 12:01 PM (EST)
32. "Another web promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 12:01 PM (EST)

Quoted from BJ over in Mess Hall...

Web promo for March 30

We don't have a media thread so I'll stuff this here this time.

Transcript:

VO: Power - the exercise of clout, muscle, control.
(clips of the fighting challenge we have already seen)
Aras: Stay together, don't give them a thing
VO: Merger - the joining together
(hugs on the beach)
Bruce (conf): The whole ball game is going to change, big time.
VO: Wildcard - not knowing what will happen next.
(lots of clips flash by)
Shane (at camp): he's out
Sally (conf): What is going on.
Terry (conf): That immunity idol could be my ace in the hole.
Nick (during challenge?): Woo Hoo
VO: Appointment - something you make with your television.
(ha, ha). All new episode, blah blah blah

Regarding the horizontal pole with the ladders challenge, where the Daws are all lined up in front of it appearing to be merged...it looks as though this will indeed be an endurance challenge where they have to hang on to the horizontal pole upside down for as long as they can. No doubt there will be food temptations....wonder if they will have some peanut butter and chocolate?

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 12:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Another web promo..."
Yes and spoilers say Bruce and Shane ask for it

03-22-06, 12:46 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Another web promo..."
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

they have to hang on to the horizontal pole upside down for as long as they can.

You mean they have hang down from the pole in a chin-up position, right? Because if they have to hang on to the pole upside down, forget it -- unless one of them is a gymnast.

ETA: oh never mind, I saw the caps at TDT. I thought you meant they'd have their feet all the way up in the air.

03-22-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Another web promo..."
BR....click on the link in the above post to see the webpromo in real time...you'll see them hanging...

Misty365 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

03-22-06, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Misty365 Click to send private message to Misty365 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Another web promo..."
Long time lurker, just recently started posting, but here are my thoughts regarding immunity fwiw...I think Shane wins II and the "he's out" comment is referring to Terry. That could be why Terry is shown saying the II could be his saving grace. If you look at the pictures in the web promo, Shane looks almost comfortable hanging there while Terry kinda looks like he is struggling.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
LAST EDITED ON 03-22-06 AT 09:45 PM (EST)

Duh, wrong vidcap thread, nevermind ...

montanagirl 69 desperate attention whore postings

03-27-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail montanagirl Click to send private message to montanagirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Vidcaps, Post re-cap"
Georgiana-

I think you are seeing the edge of one of the 'challenge flags'

There has been a yellow one, a white one, and a black one at every challenge AFAICT.

-montanagirl

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •