The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-07-05, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-05 AT 11:23 AM (EST)

Someone had the wise idea that the discussions on voting should be on a separate thread. After all, it's tough enough to sift through all of the information on the live feed threads (especially for our dial-up friends) without the discussions going off-topic...and this is one discussion that definitely takes the live feed discussion off-topic. Since I don't know if that smart lady who suggested this is online now , I'll start it.

Please discuss the AC Voting here, and leave the daily live feed threads for discussion of what's being seen on the live feeds.

Edited to clarify: This thread is broken out to discuss America's Choice voting. If hamsters' strategy discussions lead to discussions of how they might vote, then it's perfectly fine to keep discussing that on the live vote thread. But discussions of how we the viewers would vote on something should be kept separate from the live feed threads.

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: America's Choice Voting Discuss... strid333 08-07-05 1
   RE: America's Choice Voting Discuss... tvholic 08-07-05 3
 RE: America's Choice Voting Discuss... volsfan 08-07-05 2
   RE: America's Choice Voting Discuss... ariessun 08-07-05 4
       RE: America's Choice Voting Discuss... kary1371 08-07-05 5
 Topic: Why did Ashlea leave sequest... tribephyl 08-08-05 6
   RE: Topic: Why did Ashlea leave seq... volsfan 08-08-05 7
   RE: Topic: Why did Ashlea leave seq... Loree 08-08-05 10
   RE: Topic: Why did Ashlea leave seq... kingfish 08-08-05 14
 Link to voting on CBS ARnutz 08-08-05 8
   RE: Link to voting on CBS mooncubed 08-08-05 9
       RE: Link to voting on CBS nailbone 08-08-05 11
       WARNING - mooncubed Bebo 08-08-05 12
   RE: Link to voting on CBS Pretty_Kitty 08-08-05 13
   RE: Link to voting on CBS angelflury 08-08-05 16
 CBS Press Release Loree 08-08-05 15
 RE: America's Choice Voting Discuss... girlofoctober118 08-09-05 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-07-05, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
Well, I voted for Kaysar a few times. I know I could vote more times but I don't care to waste my time on voting for a reality tv show. Don't take it personally Kaysar and BB. I only vote a few times for Canadian Idol as well. I will not vote more times for this show than I will for Canadian Idol (which isn't very much).

I think the best thing about Kaysar going into the house will be to see the look on Evilette's face. She is so expecting Eric to enter the house and expects us to love him the way she does. I also think that perhaps the fiendship alliance may come to a realization that the outside world does not appreciate how they are playing the game and change their strategies to be better. (Ok, I know that last point isn't going to happen. lol)

tvholic 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-07-05, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvholic Click to send private message to tvholic Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
which is all the more reason I'm going to vote more (now that my husband is in the other room watching rally car racing). But Kaysar must come in as Evilvette or Magpie passes him in the door way. What a beautiful evening thursday will be when this occurs. Now we have to make Howie do his job to make sure one of them gets on the block. Go Kaysar. Time to vote.....click for Kaysar.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-05, 10:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
WOO and HOO! I have voted for Kaysar a couple of hundred times. Thanks Bebo for starting the thread...I think it is a good idea!

ariessun 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-05, 11:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ariessun Click to send private message to ariessun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
i've been voting for kayser whenever i'm watching tv.... i've probably voted for him 300+ times so far. i sure hope it makes a difference! is anyone voting for eric? i do not want to see his smarmy face again!

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-07-05, 11:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
I'm over 5000 votes for Kaysar, so they can vote but if they are not as patient as I am, they are doomed!

On today's live feed tread someone said they were voting for Eric and someone else said they were happy someone was intelligent enough to vote for him.

Eric, vote, intelligent?? No comments.

tribephyl 12393 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 04:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "Topic: Why did Ashlea leave sequester ... discuss."
By the way, Thanks Beebs for all you do. I don't envy you now, but you certainly are hot when you take control.

One question?

"Where did Ashlea go?"

I know she is not an evicted houseguest that can get "voted" back into the house. But, the only reason she wasn't an option given for AC, was because Julie said that Ashlea had already left sequester!

Did they kick her out?
... OR ...
Is sequester so bad that she somehow escaped!? Or at least had to!? (I kinda imagine it like a prison now. Bad Food, Crappy Toilets and Nightly Rapings. But she climbed over the fence and somehow made it free.)

Now that it's come to my attention, I have another question.

"Why are a lot of players still in the game/house playing for a position in sequester".

WTF?! (My feeling is that sequester is sooo bad even a child molester wouldn't wanna go there. Yet, season after season, the list of "QUITTERS" gets bigger.)

So if The BigBrotherHouse is so fvcking bad!? Why are these people even there?
(My hope is that, in the future, they skip the "looks good" aspect of RTVPeople and just pick some real game players, for once. Or they put a camera in sequester house and make them play games to stay there.)

Okay that ended up being two questions. One nice one and one where I need a lock of hair to prove.

Dangerously close to basher material.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Topic: Why did Ashlea leave sequester ... discuss."
It's all about the money Phyl! The sequester peeps get paid for each week in the house as if they were still hamsters. They get $750 a week while they are in the house or sequesterville...wanna sign up?

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 10:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Topic: Why did Ashlea leave sequester ... discuss."
There is also a difference between the sequester for the first 4 and the sequester for the jury. The first 4 are sequestered separately with just a handler around them. They can go out. But just with their handler. They spend alot of time alone which equals boredom. While the jury sequester is more like a party house in Mexico.

Ashlea kept saying when she was going to be booted that now she could go visit New York and also work and make more money than sequester was paying. I think the thought of going back in the BB house or having her summer back made the decision for her.

kingfish 20752 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Topic: Why did Ashlea leave sequester ... discuss."
Nightly Rap misic. The horror.

Maybe she figured that while her ex-roomie was otherwise occupied, she owed Macy's a visit.....

ARnutz 13937 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Link to voting on CBS"
Since the link is now buried in the live feed threads somewhere, I figured we could use it here too.

You have until Wednesday midnight Pacific Time to vote (that's 3 am Eastern, 2 am Central & 1 am Mountain), so vote often!

America's Choice Vote

mooncubed 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 09:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mooncubed Click to send private message to mooncubed Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Link to voting on CBS"
I'm thinking that Michael is the man for the job. There's nothing more that I would rather see on BB6 than Janelle all hot and bothered. Michael can get her sooo wet....I won't CARE who gets voted out, as long as it's not Janelle. There's nothing like some really intense SEX happening in the BB house to make the players stand up and be counted, not to mention the regular viewers and the live- feed bottom-feeders. Besides, I feel cheated that Michael was kicked out of the house before Janelle could really have her way with him...and we could watch her writhe in rapture. Bring Michael back!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 10:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Link to voting on CBS"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-05 AT 10:49 AM (EST)

I need a shower now!

o-

Bebo 21083 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "WARNING - mooncubed"
This is a PG-13 site...and that post crossed the line. While you may be interested in sex on the show, we're not interested in graphic discussions of it here.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-05, 02:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Link to voting on CBS"
thanks for the link to the voting for some reason I couldnt vote by going directly to the cbs site I swear our computer guy does something to make these things difficult!!!(love you Larry)anyway I finally got to vote at least once!

Kitty hearts Kaysar

angelflury 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail angelflury Click to send private message to angelflury Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Link to voting on CBS"
You can also go to http://www.realitybbq.com/
There is a link on there that says "To autovote for Kaysar to return, click here!
It does NOT vote for ERIC! Guaranteed."

If you click on there is automatically votes and keeps voting.

Saves a lot of time.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-05, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "CBS Press Release"
Monday, August 8, 2005
AMERICA'S CHOICE VOTING ON BIG BROTHER 6 LEADS TO A RECORD BREAKING WEEKEND FOR CBS.COM WITH OVER 57 MILLION PAGEVIEWS
Released by CBS

THIS JUST IN…

..from CBS Entertainment

AMERICA'S CHOICE VOTING ON BIG BROTHER 6 LEADS TO A RECORD BREAKING WEEKEND FOR CBS.COM WITH OVER 57 MILLION PAGEVIEWS

On Friday, August 8, CBS.com recorded its highest traffic day in 2005 with almost 21 million pageviews. "The Big Brother 6" site also had record breaking traffic and averaged 17 million pageviews per day over the weekend. This was due specifically, to the America's Choice poll that was announced on "Big Brother 6" on Thursday night's edition of the reality series. Viewers currently have the ability to decide which of the house guests who have already been evicted should go back into the house by casting their vote online on CBS.com or via text message. The winner will be announced on BIG BROTHER 6, to be broadcast live Thursday, August 11 (8:00 PM/live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network. Following the live eviction on Thursday evening's show, the latest evicted houseguest will be interviewed on Friday, August 12 on the CBS.com online talk show "Housecalls" (1pm ET/10 am PT) hosted by "Big Brother" alums Gretchen Massey and Marcellas Reynolds. For the first time this season, viewers will be able to speak directly with this week's evicted houseguest by calling into "Housecalls" at (323) CBS-1000.

girlofoctober118 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-09-05, 02:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail girlofoctober118 Click to send private message to girlofoctober118 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: America's Choice Voting Discussion Thread"
I am 100% on Kaysar comming back in the house. I secretly would love to see Eric come back. Just to see Cappy get knocked off Ivette's pedistal she has him on, when he turns on her in the final days of the show. He left so early he didn't have time to upset any of 'the friendship'. The honeymoon phase would die.

I HOPE KAYSAR PREVAILS!!!!!

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •