The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Calendar"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)
Archived thread - Read only 
Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Survivor Spoilers Forum (Protected)
Original message

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-10-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Calendar"
Ok, spoilers. I need some help, cuz I'm confused. We just finished Day 15, and we've had 6 boots.

In a traditional 16-person game, day 18 would have been the pre-merge boot, leaving us with 10 left. Now we are only at day 15 with 10 boots left.

We can likely assume that they aren't going to stretch the number of days between TC's out to 4 or 5. 3 is as much as anyone, players and viewers alike, can handle.

So what's going on? Are we going to have the traditional Panama, non-all star return of the ghost tribe?

Or are we going to have a game shorter than 39 days?

What's going on!?!

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Calendar Brownroach 03-10-06 1
   RE: Calendar Outfrontgirl 03-10-06 5
       RE: Calendar Brownroach 03-13-06 7
       RE: Calendar KoalaChick 03-15-06 13
           RE: Calendar Brownroach 03-15-06 14
               RE: Calendar emydi 03-16-06 17
                   RE: Calendar Brownroach 03-16-06 18
                       RE: Calendar KoalaChick 03-16-06 19
                       RE: Calendar emydi 03-17-06 20
                           RE: Calendar Brownroach 03-17-06 21
 TDT Calendar emydi 03-10-06 2
 RE: Calendar JazzyJax 03-10-06 3
 RE: Calendar coolbluepig 03-10-06 4
   RE: Calendar Round Robin 03-12-06 6
   RE: Calendar Outfrontgirl 03-14-06 8
       RE: Calendar Round Robin 03-14-06 9
           RE: Calendar Outfrontgirl 03-15-06 10
               RE: Calendar Round Robin 03-16-06 15
       RE: Calendar Brownroach 03-15-06 11
           RE: Calendar KoalaChick 03-15-06 12
               RE: Calendar Outfrontgirl 03-16-06 16
                   RE: Calendar mommamia 03-20-06 22
                       RE: Calendar Brownroach 03-20-06 23
 Press Release for the Finale Brownroach 03-24-06 24
   RE: Press Release for the Finale JohnMc 03-24-06 25
       RE: Press Release for the Finale Brownroach 03-24-06 26
           RE: Press Release for the Finale Outfrontgirl 03-24-06 27
 TDT update 3/23 Outfrontgirl 03-25-06 28
   RE: TDT update 3/23 Brownroach 03-27-06 29
       RE: TDT update 3/23 Outfrontgirl 03-27-06 30
           RE: TDT update 3/23 Brownroach 03-27-06 31

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Brownroach 15341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-10-06, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Calendar"
How did they extend the game to 42 days in Australia? There were three days between the F5 and F4 boots -- usually there is only one -- and the F4 boot was its own episode.

So then did the last episode cover three days as well? I can't remember. But if they spaced out the F5 and F4 boots again they could stretch the timeline to 39 days the same way.

Bridge for sale to highest bidder. Call 1-800-BRroach.

Outfrontgirl 6830 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 11:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Calendar"
>>How did they extend the game to 42 days in Australia?

BR, as you noted, the F4 as its own episode accounted for 2 of the 3 extra days. IIRC, Colby and Tina spent a night out there after Keith was booted, instead of going to TC the next night. That added the third day.

They made that last 3 days into a 2 hour episode and it was pretty tedious. That's the last time they tried that, but they could do it again. With these three days clipped out of the beginning they could do a 39-day season and still have a separate F4 episode, which would give them 3 Sundays in the May sweeps period (one at the end of April and the first two Sundays in May).

I don't think CBS has announced the air date of the Finale yet, just that it's on a Sunday. When we get the Finale date, we'll know whether they've added an episode as opposed to extending the calendar time of one or more later episodes.

Whatever they are doing, it was probably planned from the beginning because one day got dropped as early as Day 8.

Maybe the final IC will be 3 days long. Now that would be endurance. j/k

03-13-06, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Brownroach Click to send private message to Brownroach Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Calendar"
Thanks for the clarification, ofg. Somehow I don't see Jeff putting up with a 3-day endurance challenge.

TDT reworked his calendar to include several 4-day episodes. One thing that's still in the back of my mind is Jeff saying that each week "at least one" person would go to EI. There must be an episode (or more than one) coming up where a couple of people are sent, otherwise why would he deliberately have said that?

Maybe two people going to EI consecutively could stretch an Ep out to 4 days. Although, now that Terry found the idol (and the other LaMinas know he has it), it seems silly to start sending even more people on a wild goose chase.

Unless Terry does have to use the II early on and they put another II out there to be discovered. But Wickchix's spoiler indicates that only one II was in play during the final 9, and Terry had it. The only way to accommodate both of the above would be if Terry has to use the II in the merge episode (F10 boot); then another II is placed on EI which Terry also eventually finds.

Anyway, that's a tangent to be discussed in a different thread.

KoalaChick 509 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-15-06, 04:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Calendar"
OFG, see below. I work at a CBS station, and they just announced to us that the finale will air on 5/14.

03-15-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Calendar"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 05:25 PM (EST)

So it looks like there *is* an extra episode, barring any more pre-emptions.

March 30 -- F10 boot
April 6 -- F9 boot
April 13 -- F8 boot
April 20 -- F7 boot (or Bruce's departure?; this ep should cover Thanksgiving)
April 27 -- F6 boot
May 4 -- F5 boot
May 11 -- F4 boot (?)
May 14, Sunday -- F3 boot, final TC (?)

emydi 13669 desperate attention whore postings

03-16-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Calendar"
What if March 30th has the medivac that ends the episode and they "postpone" the TC until the following ep. on Apr. 6th--the person doesn't drop out like Mike in S2? Then the last 2 hour show on sun 5/14 is reg. F4??

March 30 -- medivac no boot (I know it's boring but it works and takes care of Bruce/Thxgiving mess )
April 6 -- F10 boot
April 13 -- F9 boot
April 20 -- F8 boot (Bruce's departure?; this ep should cover Thanksgiving)
April 27 -- F7 boot
May 4 -- F6 boot
May 11 -- F5 boot
May 14, Sunday -- regular F4 boot, final 2 TCs (?)

03-16-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Calendar"
LAST EDITED ON 03-16-06 AT 05:20 PM (EST)

But they didn't *plan* the medivac exit, emy.

It's not just a case of accounting for an extra TV show, it's accounting for the 3 days of game time that were intentionally slashed and now need to be made up to bring the schedule to 39 days. A separate F4 boot Ep covering three days, and a finale covering three days takes care of both issues.

03-16-06, 07:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KoalaChick Click to send private message to KoalaChick Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Calendar"
May 14, the show is on our logs as two-hour finale followed by one hour reunion show.

03-17-06, 10:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail emydi Click to send private message to emydi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Calendar"
Yes, I didn't think logically there, did I? But I am still wondering about the Thxgiving thing/Bruce thing. Was the spoiler "around" thxgiving or "on Thxgiving"?

03-17-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Calendar"
LAST EDITED ON 03-17-06 AT 12:35 PM (EST)

Wickchix's source specifically said ON Thxgiving.

ETA: Thanks for the additional info, KoalaChick.

Edited again: TDT revamped his calendar to show a 4-day time frame for the merge episode and a 2-day time frame for the F3/F2 finale, incorporating the 3-day time frame for the F4 Ep.

If it goes down that way, Thanksgiving falls on the day of the F8 TC, bumping Bruce back to 8th place.

03-10-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
2. "TDT Calendar"
FWIW, here's TDT CALENDAR updated after Ep. 6

JazzyJax 531 desperate attention whore postings

03-10-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JazzyJax Click to send private message to JazzyJax Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Calendar"
Maybe with all the medical drama they will have a delayed TC, extending the time between boots once or twice? If the rumour that one of the medivacees come back, seems like they would have a "delay of game" sort of thing at some point to await results, not sure.

coolbluepig 819 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-10-06, 10:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail coolbluepig Click to send private message to coolbluepig Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Calendar"
i asked this to myself as well, i also questioned why we have a DAY 8 TC before...

i think SeeBS has sumting up their sleeves, a TWIST!!!! i dunno what but it will clearly be a twist...

we will have 39 days, since from previous opening credits it says 39 days...

i doubt the theories of MEDIVAC as the reason for this... since this DAY 15 thing is planned by survivor while the MEDIVAC incident is not planned at all... so clarly A TWIST will be on its way!!!!

Co0L 3luE P1g: OINK OINK...

Round Robin 2914 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

03-12-06, 00:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Calendar"
TDT's calendar has already had to be changed a couple times, so I don't put much stock in it. It would make sense, though, to do some longer episodes (more than 3 days between TC's) after the merge to shake up the usual schedule and to give the jurors more time to live with and get to know each other before they have to boot people and make the final vote.

03-14-06, 07:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Outfrontgirl Click to send private message to Outfrontgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Calendar"
There could be a twist, but for now I think squeezing an extra episode out of the 39 days could be the plan. The current schedule has the show ending the first Sunday in May. Normally it ends the second Sunday and an extra episode gives them another Sunday in sweeps, as I said above.

I would never underestimate the importance of sweeps periods. The question is whether CBS had already planned to premiere the show in February when they put together the shooting schedule, as the earlier than last year premiere is the thing that would cause them to end on the first Sunday.

Assuming that every new episode must have tribal council and a boot, the only way to squeeze out an extra episode from 39 days--other than bringing someone back and adding a boot to the game-- is to have the F4 boot a 3-day episode. In the Outback, F4 became the car reward (and family visit), so that was a way to pump up the excitement for that episode.

Maybe--because of the exile twist they might plan an RC at F4, so that if the idol were available to be found at the F4 they would have time to exile someone (they would have no way to predict that in advance and would just need to allow time in case it worked out that way). The idol can be used at F4, so theoretically the players could hope to find it in the last exile of the game. Anyway, the best way to have an exile at F4 would be to make it a 3 day episode.

This would also get them the second Sunday of May sweeps.

03-14-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Calendar"
Another way they could make up the extra 3 days would be to do an episode in which nobody goes home and there are 2 RC's. They haven't done that yet.

03-15-06, 03:29 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Calendar"
Well, they could always expand the number of episodes by having no boot but it seems to me the reason they haven't done it is that an episode without a tribal council wouldn't seem like Survivor--no Q&A with Jeff, no vote, no torch-snuffing ... where's the ritual?

TAR does OK with its non-elimination legs, but those are a regular feature and play an important part in the formula because the teams aren't sure when one is in the pipeline.

Survivor has never worked that way and I don't think the show could get away with doing just one non-elimination episode unless it were like the Skupin episode which was so dramatic. But the Skupin episode wasn't planned and the evacuation replaced a planned TC (and they did hold one but didn't air it).

This calendar has been tweaked according to a production plan and can't be related to any subsequent medical emergency. I'm curious, RR, as a fan, would you really think a non-boot episode that relied on two RC's for its action was good TV because it hadn't been done before? (Maybe I'm just that conservative.)

03-16-06, 01:43 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Calendar"
There's no reason it couldn't be good TV as long as they had good footage and the editing was worth a crap. They've messed with damn near everything else we consider sacred about Survivor, why not this? As long as they never pull another outcast twist, I can put up with anything except lousy editing and their damn overblown hype.

03-15-06, 10:37 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Calendar"
LAST EDITED ON 03-15-06 AT 04:42 PM (EST)

The idol can be used at F4, so theoretically the players could hope to find it in the last exile of the game.

That's a brilliant observation, Ofg! For the sake of consistency, someone should be able to look for the II prior to every TC in which it can be used, particularly once the immunities become individual. So you may be right about F4 being a 3-dayer.

ETA: That would affect the boot order from the spoilers that we have. With an extended F4 episode, If Bruce indeed leaves on Thanksgiving, he should be leaving in 7th place. There would be three post-merge boots before Bruce goes. C1's blonde highlight girl could leave in 6th place and the family reward could take place at F5. (C1 never specified when the family visit was; the way I read his posts he was only guessing it was at F6 but didn't know for sure.)

03-15-06, 04:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Calendar"
I work for a CBS affiliate, and the order just came down to put the Survivor Finale on the Sunday, 5/14 log.

03-16-06, 02:14 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Calendar"
Yay, thank you, KoalaChick!

Yup, May sweeps, I had a feeling.
There won't be more pre-emptions. It's an extra episode.
I think probably as I guessed above, someone will be exiled after a Final 4 RC, which required a longer episode for F4, simple as that. That's my guess but to me it makes complete sense as something they would plan from Day One.

They had no way of knowing Terry would find the idol early on. What we don't know now is whether he has to use it early post-merge or keeps the thing out of play with IC wins until it expires at F3.

mommamia 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-20-06, 11:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mommamia Click to send private message to mommamia Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Calendar"
LAST EDITED ON 03-20-06 AT 11:02 AM (EST)

I find it rather ironic that at the time that Bruce was removed from the game, his "alter ego", Mr. Miyagi (Pat Morita), also passed away. Some type of karma maybe?

03-20-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Calendar"
Holy carp! Pat Morita passed away on November 25th, the day after Thanksgiving. Spooky...

03-24-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
24. "Press Release for the Finale"
Copied over from SFever:

THE WINNER OF "SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND" TO BE REVEALED LIVE FROM THE ED SULLIVAN THEATER IN NEW YORK CITY AT A SPECIAL SUNDAY EVENT
ON MAY 14

The Sunday Night Finale Will Be Followed By A LIVE Reveal Of The Winner And A One Hour Reunion Show From New York City Featuring The 16 Castaways Together For The First Time Since Being In Panama

The special event finale of SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND will be broadcast Sunday, May 14 ( 8:00-10:00 PM , ET/PT) on the CBS Television Network. The finale will culminate in the LIVE reveal of the winner from The Ed Sullivan Theater in New York City.

After the reveal, Jeff Probst will host a LIVE reunion show (10:00-11:00, ET, tape delayed PT) featuring the 16 castaways who will come together for the first time since being in Panama.

SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, hosted by Jeff Probst, began with 16 new castaways initially divided into four tribes of four -- Older Men vs. Older Woman vs. Younger Men vs. Younger Women (the four tribes became two during a schoolyard pick in the second episode). During the duration of SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND, at least one castaway each episode was banished to a separate island miles away from camp. While being separated from the tribe was not desirable, the castaways learned that there was a hidden Immunity Idol somewhere on Exile Island . If found, this Immunity Idol could save an individual from being voted out at a future Tribal Council.

To date, marketing executive Shane continues to battle his nicotine withdrawal and severe mood swings, nurse Cirie has somehow managed to remain in the tribe despite being told she would be sent home early and airline pilot Terry has found the hidden Immunity Idol, but has yet to reveal this information to his tribe mates…will it keep him from getting voted off in a future episode?

SURVIVOR: PANAMA -- EXILE ISLAND is produced by SEG, Inc. Mark Burnett and Tom Shelly are executive producers. Mark Burnett , Marilyn Seabury and Stu Schreiberg will serve as executive producers of the LIVE reunion show.

I hate this thing of using "reveal" as a noun to mean "revelation". Where did this come from? Probst does it all the time in interviews and I want to smack him.

JohnMc 2679 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-24-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JohnMc Click to send private message to JohnMc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Press Release for the Finale"
Math including the finale:

Now 10 survivors:

After Mar 30, 9
After Apr 6, 8
After Apr 13, 7
After Apr 20, 6
After Apr 27, 5
After May 4, 4
After May 11, 3

So are we going into the finale on May 14 with only 3 survivors? Or is someone coming back? I mean, let's face it: It is Panama!

03-24-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Press Release for the Finale"
I believe OFG clinched it by observing that if the HII can be used at the F4 TC there must be an exile island trip scheduled for in between the F5 and F4 boots. Production had no idea when/if anyone would find the idol and that would be slotted in as the last chance.

So I think it's pretty safe to say that we will have a 3-day Ep 4 episode and the finale will include only the F3.

03-24-06, 06:09 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Press Release for the Finale"
Thanks for the good word, BR. Yes, the way you lay it out so clearly they simply had to schedule an exile for F4. What if someone were to use the idol at F5? It would have to be put back into play per the rules, and someone would have to get the chance to find it.

Maybe they'll have a really big reward at F4.

The F3 then is a two hour show that only covers 2 days--if the merge ep lasts 4 days (and someone new is exiled after Sally returns). Boy I hope they've figured out something more entertaining than saluting Final Comrades and standing on a stump for umpteen hours to fill that time.

How about a F3 challenge like this?

They start out bound and gagged inside the skull on EI, lying on nests of fire ants, and must use their will power to free themselves--while being bitten by ants of course.

Then they must find yet another HII by following a clue from each fallen comrade ... except instead of competing to find a single doll, they each have to find a doll to move to the final stage. At every station, before they can take the clue, they must catch a fish, snake, or crustacean and "offer" it to the fallen comrade.

Then they must must swim through shark-infested waters to Casaya (merge tribe) beach, which is flooded as usual. Those who make it (not attacked by sharks) must make a fire with soaking wet wood. Once lit, the fire must burn a pyre and consume the fugly immunity doll. After reducing doll to charcoal, each player paints his or her face with a paste made from the ashes.

First player to stand on his/her head in Bruce's Zen Garden for a full minute wins Final Immunity.

That should take some time!

PS. I don't believe anyone is returning for the simple reason that too much of the endgame of this season was spoiled for us not to have heard any rumor that someone returned to the game.

03-25-06, 01:28 AM (EST)
28. "TDT update 3/23"
Thanks TDT! (posted at Sucks)
http://p085.ezboard.com/fsurvivorsucksfrm2.showMessageRange?topicID=18929.topic&start=161&stop=176

This is minor point, and the people interested in matching up the filming schedule with the calendar for the rest of the show are probably limited to, well, me. But in the TV Guide preseason preview, there was a brief shot of the production area, as shown below:

It's not the world's clearest picture, but if you match it up with my calendar, you can convince yourself it's a production calendar, and you can see the transition between November dates (top row: 17, 18, 19; second row: 24, 25, 26) and December dates (third row: 1, 2, 3; bottom row: 8, 9).

You'll also notice that some squares seem to have a gray/black smudge in the bottom-right-hand corners (11/17, 11/23, 12/2, 12/7, and 12/8- the last day of filming). I think those have to be tribal council dates. I've revised the calendar on my site to reflect that.

The gist is, unless there are some episodes longer than 3 days coming up, the rest of the show follows a straight 3-day episode format, including a full three days for a single F4 boot, and 3 days to go from 3 left to the final jury vote.

Note: change from 4 day merge ep to 3 days, 3 days for F3--end.

03-27-06, 11:15 AM (EST)
29. "RE: TDT update 3/23"
This pushes Nov. 24 Thanksgiving Day into the next episode as the day after what should be the F8 TC -- but I think TDT may have accounted for that correctly.

We see the person on the stretcher being taken out at night, not during the daytime. There could be an IC in the F8 episode, after which Bruce becomes ill and is removed and therefore no TC occurs. Wickchix's source may have learned that Bruce was getting medical attention on Thanksgiving Day and assumed he was removed that day rather than the night before.

03-27-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
30. "RE: TDT update 3/23"
Agreed, BR, although if Bruce gets taken out at F7 I don't think that contradicts the spoilers, does it? The only thing I see is that "hihglight blonde" who TDT thinks is Sally is supposed to go in the Ep before the Family visit, which could mean she is F8 or F7.

Wickchix said:
The thing with bruce is he has a family history with aorta problems, and at the time they were not sure what his problem is, so 'they' take him out. He makes jury, and in RL time he was taken out Thanksgiving day, so whatever timeline that is in the game will tell you were he placed.

There may well be a time difference between them taking him out of camp to examine him and making the call that he's out of the game, as you say. I'm kind of confused though how they could honorarily vote him out at TC the day before Thanksgiving and still have it fit that he's taken out on TG day.

Oh well, we will see from the promos and title for Ep 9, I am pretty sure. They've already shown that they are previewing this problem, not keeping it as a big surprise.

03-27-06, 04:35 PM (EST)
31. "RE: TDT update 3/23"
There may well be a time difference between them taking him out of camp to examine him and making the call that he's out of the game, as you say.

Hmm, I wasn't thinking in those terms exactly, OFG -- more just that Wickchix's source's info was that Bruce was in the hospital on Thanksgiving Day. But your question is a good question.

Maybe they remove Bruce with the thought that he could be coming back, and so they postpone TC for a day? Then the next day (Thanksgiving), when it's apparent he really isn't well, they declare him officially out of the game, and have an "honorary" TC? They could squeeze that all into one episode I suppose, and shorten the next episode by a day.

Anyway, as you say, we should be able to figure out what's happening when the previews and promos arrive.

Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •